View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 “In the Calm of Night” (Slimer) 

Post Re: “In the Calm of Night” (Slimer)
For a few moments the peak of my orgasm seemed to finally lesson, but the arousal of my entire body never left. Like an infants comfort blanket, the sexual pleasure he covered me with was successful in keeping me calm and passive for now. It was as if I were drunk, my desires uninhibited, and I knew that any judgment I might receive from others, I would not receive from Slimer.

I was appalled at his appearance, disgusted by the slime that oozed from him, yet it was on my face, and in my mouth as I sucked upon his enlarged cock like it was made of candy. My thighs did not try to clamp shut to prevent his penetration. To the contrary, my sex was in full view for him now as he held me in his grasp, and my juices were mixing with his own. My climax hadn’t prevented this attach from continuing, but instead further paved the way even deeper into my core for each and every assault and thrust.

My hands were scattering to feel and touch him, and them myself in indecision. I could feel his goo coating every inch of my body as I squeezed and toyed with my own breasts before my finger tips would find themselves stoking his body, his appendages, even the one pushing deep inside my mouth…and then back to my own body. The thoughts in my head were as scattered, from the sights my eyes saw when they were open, to the imaginary looks of my peers as if they were some how watching from afar.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:45 am

Lost in the revelry of taking this wonderful student, she was a lucky prize that happened to fall into his lap. She seemed in need of something. Certainly the way her delicate lips and tongue washed over his cock buried in her mouth, and the way her wet flower accepted the cock-tipped tentacle deep inside her core, spurred on by her first climatic juices, she seemed to be here in the moment but there was something more at play in her mind.

She seemed one moment to regret their encounter closing her eyes a painful shamed look crossing her lovely face, only to revert to exploring both their bodies with her hands. Her delicate fingers stroking her curves, her peaks, her valleys, then traveling over his firm muscles, finally her smaller hands encircling the member slipping in and out of her mouth. It was as if she was searching for something physically, mentally, and maybe to a small degree spiritually, but didn't know what she had found this evening here, or even in her past. She seemed torn on what she needed.

Slimer was curious as to her thoughts and felt his first load building as sucked him thoroughly, almost anticipating his release to make that mental link to explore her thoughts.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:51 pm

The swelling against my lips and tongue brought me back from any far off place my mind might have wondered. I was excited at his approaching climax, but a bit fearful of the load that might be released by such a creature. I didn’t know how I would be able to take it all inside of my stretched mouth without swallowing it all, and I’m sure that was not on the list on concerns this monster had on his mind, if any at all. His fingers continually grasped at my locks for support and surely control of my head, my face, the receptacle for his soon to be phallic explosion.

I began to squirm, restless as my arousal build under the pressure of my angst. I had a choice in this event, well I thought I might have, whether my memory’s recognition was accurate or not, yet here I was being violated in every way by this slime monster. I had even given him the satisfaction of orgasming once, and it seemed a second time was in the coming. “Mmmm…GHhhmmm…”, my muffled moans were a mix of gagging pleasure and resistance to my own arousal to it.

There seemed no end in sight, and would I have taken that choice now if it were an option. My pussy was being stoked and filled, my oral cavity spread almost as wide, and I felt my hand instinctively slide through the slime to my throbbing clit.

Last edited by Allirabeth on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:10 pm

As she seemed lost in orgasmic bliss he knew it wouldn't be long before she succumbed to another orgasm, which she seemed to need. As she grew closer she seemed intent on achieving bliss as her hand sought out her magic pearl and began toying with it. Holding her head in place his hips pistoned his cock inside her willing mouth at her groans vibrated around his member while her tongue found inventive ways to tickle the bottom and sides of the shaft.

The tendrils continued their relentless assault on her warm velvety opening, slickened on there passage seeking her inner most depths. Plunging in, pulling out the twins assaulted her g-spot continuously. It wasn't long before she would gush again and he was trying to time his release into her lovely mouth with her own. As her moaning increased, so did the pleasure he received, he knew it wouldn't be long...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:02 am

I don’t even know if I was truly trying to resist the pleasure that was being forced upon me, but my intentions were futile once again. This time more extreme then the last, and I felt my entire body convulse in it’s euphoria. I felt my own release coating the already slippery tendrils controlling my lower half. The warm sweet juices mixed with his as they sprayed out of my pussy upon each entry.

Their behavior almost religious, unfaltering and unrelenting still, and each pass across my sensitive sex was almost painful it felt so good. My groans matched the torture administered. Each pant and moan a perfect orchestration for his movements as he forced himself in and out of my passages.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:09 am

Feeling the building pleasure, the rythym of sensations made every second of exploring her body amazing. Her delightful mouth and tongue as he forced himself between her groaning and moaning lips was truely heavenly. Her wet velvety walls clutched tightly around his tentacles as they sought to fuck the helpless lass into another round of orgasmic explosion. Her body was reaponding like a finely tuned motor, quivering with just the right touches. As he felt her impending release, he knew his own would soon match her's arrival.

As her warm juices covered the invaders pleasuring her lovely lower half, her body clasps and unclasped the members drawing forth his own wave of orgasm. Their juices begin to mix as his seed begins filling her lovely flower, pumping load after load into her milking opening. He was so caught up in his release and her moans of joy he began spurting warm load after warm load into the soft confines of her mouth, when it seemed she would drown on the sheer amount of cum, he pulled out shooting onto to her lovely dark face and neck.

Soon her thoughts would be open to him like a well read book, as the chemicals in his semen made its way into her system. The drugs reinforcing the building need inside of her warm tight body, screaming for more pleasure and subsequent release.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Gulping sounds filled my head as I struggled to keep a float in the sea of cum pouring into my body. His thrusts stretched me wider and wider enabling me to consume his force-feeding, and just as I couldn’t take any more, he abandon my mouth. In between his surges, my gasps for air were allowed, but soon I was bathed completely with his seed. Inside and out my being was coated with the essence of this monster, and I was helpless still in his possession.

Like an addict strung out on my own desire, I lay there, limp and weak, but craving more pleasure. It was like I could feel his euphoria mixing with my own, and the high was more then intoxicating. My eyes opened slowly, looking drunkenly to the beast before me, then around to the night sky, and the ground below us both. I didn’t know how to get out of this continuous event, his thrusts inside my pink walls diligent and forever it seemed.

Obviously he could somehow tell where my desires lie, seeing inside my thoughts. He continued to pound me harder and harder, as his members swelled and stiffened with each stride. I thought surely I would never be free of my new impaled position upon his rods. Could I exist upon his phallic pedestal like a sex slave?

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:10 am

Slimer waited while she explored the nightmare scenario in which she found herself. He read her thoughts as she explored the disgust of his green gooey slime matting her long her down and covering her dark skin. Her body at his disposal, her needs being filled by the demonic entity, recoiling in appalling lack of self control as he explored her delicious sex only to be brought to bliss by the hideous monster. Nothing more than apparent fuck-toy to be used as he saw fit.

The moonlight played over the quirt scene to the sound track of a quiet breeze interupted by her moans and the slurping of his appendages raping her nubile body. Your fears are baseless, as soon as we've finished exploring the reasons you find yourself here, and we've both had our fill of your lovely body I have every intention of releasing you back to your normal life my dear. Whether you need me to call upon you again to deliver you into ectasy will be solely up to you.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:52 am

Like a distorted murmur I listened as Slimer spoke to me. I questioned defensively in my thoughts as to why I would ever “need to call upon” him…. again? I would have argued in a court of law at that moment in my defense that I never needed this. That I did not call upon him, but….if I thought back to the hours prior, what seemed like years ago now. I had come out into the night air, rebellious, restless, angry, lustful, almost daring one such as he to approach.

“I will … nev-ver-r … call … upon Y-you”, my teeth grit as I continued to receive his impalements.

No matter how euphoric this treatment was, I would never bring myself to admit that I liked it, let alone ask for it in any sane state. The truth was I needed to be forced into it. It took away all the guilt of promiscuity. I wouldn’t have known this before coming to this school. In my old world I would have feared rape and this sort of attack, but I don’t have the same type of fear here. I know they can’t kill me, well, none of the monsters here have ever attempted to cause me permanent physical harm, so far….and well, deep down I love the torture of it all. But I resist any acceptance of it.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:23 pm

As the demon read what were once her most private of thoughts, actually thoughs wasn't adequate thought the monster, but rather needs and the darkest of desires he grinned at her change. This resort tended to have that effect on the students over time as they were prepared for a lifetime of slavery and the sexual encounters that was sure to entale. He paused in pumping her glorious hole, reaching down he takes her body and flips her ontop her slim stomach and enticing breasts. Pulling her hips into the air he presses his large member into touching her back door opening. If tonight is to be our only time together, then I should probably experience all your lovely body has to offer then... Maybe enough pleasure and I might have to find you and experience you again and again. Deny all you want but we both know that you only lie to yourself...

With his final statement he presses the mushroom tip forward, slickened by her saliva and the slime than had yet to evaporate from her hair and ass, seeking entry into her tight anal ring. He felt the muscles opening to his intruder and began pumping the tentacles once more into her overstimulated pussy.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:13 am

My voice called to the cloudless night as screams of my impalement flooded into the heavens. “NO!!” I repeated futilely as the massive size of his cock pushed into my anal opening. The pain traveled through my body, mixing with the pleasure of the resuming tentacles in my soaked pussy. The blending of movements, the stretching, the bondage was overwhelming. I was rigid and tense for a while. Eventually as he would not give in to my plea, I began to relax into his new siege.

I had brought this upon myself. I should never have come out here, but now that I was, I could have told him I would call for him again. It was my own pride that has him now slamming himself into my ass, trying to take all of me at once. The pressure almost tearing me open went deep inside my core, and I could feel the thrill of it all fueling me more then frightening me.

My heavy tits were bouncing, my head and hair swaying to the pounding strokes of this creature. To my surprise, I could feel each thrust pushing me deeper in to the well of pleasure once more. As if this pain was hitting an untapped spring. My words once again changed in tone, and I began to crave that euphoria I felt just out of reach. I didn’t even feel my hips tipping into him as his length neared the bottom, but I wanted to feel all of him. “Y-ye-s….oh yes....” I sang out, pleas for more of him instead of escape.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:22 pm

As the demon's cock reached its hilt inside her tight rear star her shouts of denial flooded the dark evening air. Her cries of pain increased as the large member lubricated by her saliva and the slick slime, pushed deeply home. The fluids were all that kept the lovely girl from tearing. As it was the thick long member began burying itself and withdrawing from her exit hole bringing a pain pleasure mix that was only dulled by the resuming bliss of the assault on her pussy.

Her cries quickly changed to an affirmative as he gripped her waist and slid repeatedly into her clentching anal opening, her double penetration giving her pain and pleasure a normal man could not. Slipping two tentacles around her wrists he pulled them behind her back wrenching her parallel to the slimey blanket as her knees remained spread upon the ground. He quickly got to work feeling every inch of her bowels that he could reach.

How quickly you change your tone Ana, you needed this, the pain the pleasure, all out of your control. Dominated and reduced to what your body cries out for...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:06 am

(Ana, not Ali, hehe) :-)

The frenzied motions of my holes being pulverized kept me yelling to the heavens for release. Every part of my body jerking with every slam into me. My heavy tits almost yanked from my chest with the force of this monster's drive. There was no parallel in the real world of such an ordeal as this. When I return to my homeland I would not find such fulfillment of twisted desires.

His restraints took away all my guilt. The tighter his tentacles pulled my arms, the more I surrendered to him, hostage to any wills. It would be easy now for me to pretend I took no pleasure in this. If someone passing by were to come to my rescue they would see that I was held against my will ... but the sounds of my euphoria that echo back to me in the night would be Slimer's rebuttal.

Each thrust pushed me to the place of no return. I grew closer and closer to yet another release of ecstasy delivered by such brutality. My moans became more and more guttural, my heart beat racing to keep up with Slimer's barrage.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:33 pm

(sorry got wrapped up in your other story, editted)

Find your release in your twisted pleasures, the demon mocked as he bent over her form, his hands finding her swaying breasts under the moonlight. Each hard thrust into her tight backside caused more gutteral cries of pain and pleasure, as well as causing her lovely breasts to dance in his palms.

Wonderfully tight, your body is beyond compare my dear Ana, yet you hold to the belief that you came out here for other purposes? Or are you ready to admit this is why you are here The demon compliments between his own grunts as his tentacles continue coiling the trapped student's arms, using them to pull her back into each forward thrust. Meanwhile the tentacles pleasuring her clit and slipping between her lower lips become more energized. The one seeks to tirelessly rub her gspot sending the bundle over nerves into nirvannah while the rubbing on her clit alternates circular motions and a flicker back and forth.

He stares at her silver locks tumbling down her smooth dark back into the moonlight, and is content to feel her solid nipples dancing over his palms to the rhythym of her anal rape. Going further he begin softly pinching her nipples adding to the pleasure/pain experience.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:41 pm

There is no way to resist this treatment. Already I can feel the tiny convulsions beginning to surge through the worn parts of my anatomy. The tight openings that by now should have been gaping were instead tightening around the monster's limbs as they re-entered me repeatedly. I wasn't worried about the soreness I would experience tomorrow. I wasn't concerned about my vulnerability now. All my brain could comprehend was that I was cloaked in the ooze of nirvannah as every muscle clamped down on him.

My anal opening began pulsing against his thick phallus and my slick pussy added to the already messy scene between my legs as it crawled with Slimer's tentacles. With each continued thrust I yelled as if cries for help in the dark, but the only one who could help me was that which I should have been escaping.

"AHh-hh--M-My....G-G-u..!" Filled the night sky..... and then my mouth was silent as I bit down on my lower lip almost breaking the skin. This climax was stronger then all the others put together. I was almost unconscious as the seemingly endless waves of bliss caressed my walls, and my tiny swollen bud could burst so full of pleasure.

Then without verbal warning I grew limp, supported only by his tentacles around my arms, and his hands that had hold of my hips so I could endure every inch of his cock inside me. I would now, could not fight his continued assault. I existed in his grasp now, merely a human doll for his pleasure while I recaptured my breath.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next