View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Two Great Minds One greater will (Clarice) 

"Ha, ha, ha you almost sound disapointed, do you want me to try something?" I ask her with a smirk as my fingers let go of her chin, my claws tracing down her neck to her shirt and the outline of her breasts. I smirk at her and then back away.

"To be blunt like the common wolf I won't bite unless provoked, I find the hatred of humans more then a justified provoktion though. As long as you don't have the black hatred I've come to accept from your kind over the last 200 years, then I see you as a worthy assistinat, maybe even an apprietnce. Now would you like some tea?" I ask her as I walk away from her as I head to the living area, to see where this would go.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:54 pm

N-no, I'm-I'm not disspointed," she shakily says, stiffening like a statue as his finger travel down her chin and to the outlines of her breasts. Heat rose to her cheeks as he did so. She gives a small wiggle as she tries to get away from him but was cut to the point as he backs off. She sighs with relief and looks to him curiously about his statements.

"I-I never said I hated you. Forgive me for not taking your appearence considerably, as I had once thought you were human," she says, allowing herself to relaxe finally. She wasn't sure if him asking for tea was a trick question, but perhaps if she refused he wouldn't take it so kindly.

"Umm su-sure. Tea sounds nice."

Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:51 am

"I can get soda if that's more your speed." I tell her simply as I walk in and pour myself some of the herbal tea I grew myself and sipped it from a rather nice looking tea set almost looking civil perhaps. "I keep the human form, since I once tried to fit amoung you, but often was shot at, stabbed, and otherwise hunted down. The human illusion made things easier." I tell her

Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:28 am

"No-no! Uhh teas fine. Thank-you," she stammers, still looking around Keemari's house. It was surpising such a wolfish beast kept such a civil pose and had his house fixed up quite nicely. The thought of being his apprentice didn't seem so bad now...

Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:29 am

"You can imagine after a century of such behavior from your kind and it's inablity to improve itself in that area that I classfy you as a greedy and prejudice filled race." I tell her over my cup.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:54 am

"You must've gotten the harshness of our kind. I think that we've improved quite alot over the past few centuries. I'm not judging based on species, though," she retorted, defending her race with what the wolf had said. She wasn't pleased he kept on with downsizing her race, she was not doing so. She watched as he had made some tea and set it down. She nervously took a cup and sipped it gently, surprised at how good it actually tasted.

If I may say, you make fine tea," she complimints, blushing in emberrassment. Though it did hold truth, she couldn't believe she let herself make such a flaterring comment when he just insulted her species. Well, it is only opinion. Though that too held truth in it.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:43 pm

"Do not get me wrong child indivudual humans are redeemable, hell even extrodinary, as a whole though... they sicken me." I tell her as she sipped her tea and said that. I smile at her. "Thank you, now please finish your tea and we can begin our next moment of training." I tell her with a toothy smile. One because I enjoyed her company and two the tea had in it a chemical that enchanced taste but also made the human body able to be affected by the phermones I naturally emitted. Ha, ha, ha.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:52 pm

"Sorry you feel so strongly about it. Perhaps you'll come to see that there are quite a few of us that aren't so sickening," she replies and nods. She takes a small bit of time to be polite and not give any slurps. As she finishes, she gave a curious and susceptible look as he said something of more training. Not that she didn't mind Keemari, she nearly forgot he was a monster after all. Were not all monsters here to ravage the girls?

Kanoe had been raped, whose to say they were the only two? She tilted her head as a dog would, trying to stay focused. He had helped her...the least she could do was listen to what he had to say.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:55 pm

"Ha, ha, ha and what about you. I can see the wonder in your eyes, your curious why I haven't raped you yet, taken you against your will or done worse. Aren't you making an even bigger generalazation then I am with humans?" I ask her, it was such an easy thing to deduce from the look on her face.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:40 am

"I can't help it if I wonder. But then again...I'm keeping it to myself. I'm not voicing my opinion out because I don't know you fully yet. I find it rather odd with what you have just stated."

She gives a quirked brow and is seemingly interested in what he had spoken. She played on what he said a few times over and gave a sigh. Whther Keemari slipped up in what he said or it was a slightl twist of the tongue, she wasn't sure.

"...yet?"

Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 am

"You of course are right, to voice your opinion is different then just wondering. Wondering can be 1000 times worse or be nothing at all. That's why I like to get it out in the open." I tell her as I then finish off my tea. "Well I'll be in the basement area getting your next lesson ready, do come down when your done with your tea." I tell her as I sit up and walk to a doorway and walk down the steps and out of her sight.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:19 am

It was funny how he completely ignored her question. She merely sighed, having more suspicions now then ever as he dissapeared out of her sight. She was done with her tea, but heistation set in as he said the word 'basement'. She didn't like at all where this was going. Perhaps she should leave...no, she did have the choice of yes or no to being his apprentice. She agreed, it wouldn't be right to run away, even if this was a trap.

She huffed and got up. As she neared where Keemari had dissapeared she saw a small flight of stairs leading to a door. She decides to let her 'other voice' be ignored as she slowly descends down and opens the door...

Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:10 pm

Inside is indeed a lab, but a bit different as many plants litter the work tables, all unique and some could say alien looking as Keemari mixed some chemicals together as he put the vial above a floating flame in the air as a book flies down from a shelf and into his hand as he opens it up and cross references something. All in all, what you might expect from a magic users laborty.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:32 pm

Well, she certainly wasn't expecting this lab of plants. She nervously steps in and keep herdistance from the plants, unsure of what to make of them. She slides another step in and clears her throat to let him know she was here...if it was needed.

"Interesting plants you have. Hey, do you have any insectivorous plants?" she asks curiously, still keeping distance away from them incase they were carnivorous or...poisonous.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:48 am

"Hey Solvna!" I yell out. A giant venus fly trap type plant sprouted up almost as tell as me, you might say it looked like those plants in the Mario games as I grab a container of bugs and throw them up. He catches them and starts to pop them into his mouth like pop corn.

"Tisa von Kor?" It asked me.

"Solvon Assicare Clarice." I say back to it. It then stared at her and laughed a bit as it held out one of it's hands and offered her a flower before sliding back into the earth taking the jar with him.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next