View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Song (Katarina) 

Post Re: The Song (Katarina)
((Apologies for my long LoA, my computer went down with an overheat problem.))

What had possessed her to seek out the company of this peculiar man, Katarina’s mind stuffed the thought deep into the dark recesses of her mind with considerable difficulty. It was women she had been interested in so far, so why suddenly the near animal lust for this man? Because she needed him; from some uncharted part of her mind came the answer. The instinct was overwhelming, fuelling the fire burning within. His hands gently caressed her hips. Her body was replying with its own unspoken message, she could feel waves of arousal passing through her body, along with the more obvious, external indicators. Particularly between her legs, she could feel the heat of desire building. His large, powerful hands were the key, her legs the gateway, and behind them the treasure he sought. Above, her tongue struggled with his for a moment before she broke the kiss again. Her hazel eyes bore into his and her face positively glow bright red as she spoke, “This…isn’t proper.” She forced the familiar words out again, if only to sooth her conscience, though by now she knew that the act was inevitable. As if to underline that sentiment, she pressed closer to him, parting her legs slightly and pressing her lips to his for another deep kiss.

We do not go towards the light, we slide from it. We go to chaos. We go to death and death's heaven.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:00 pm

(I was wondering where you went to. I was having such fun)

My simple response came to you. "So what if it isn't, it doesn't make it wrong." I tell you. As I move my hands in to feel that which she had been protecting stroking your pussy through the cloth as I continue the deep kiss driving you up and up as I want you to be there on cloud nine when it finally happens, toying with your body lightly until it breaks from the pleasure as I then start to peel your clothing off bit by bit.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:30 am

Katarina quivered at the press of his fingers against the fabric that guarded her inner thighs. She could not remember any time before that she had felt this much desire, this much want. Her mouth offered not a word of protest as his lithe fingers undid the clasps of her blouse. She lowered her arms, allowing it to slip effortlessly to the forest floor while his hands played loosely with her bra's clasp. In an equally swift motion, he slipped the offending garment from her body and seemed to take a moment to appreciate the liberated breasts that lie open before him, before his fingers found a place at their engorged crowns. Instinct had taken the place of conscious thought in Katarina's mind. Effortlessly she pressed her body into his, her hips slightly nudging his as her legs spread ever more open to his will.

We do not go towards the light, we slide from it. We go to chaos. We go to death and death's heaven.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:33 am

I part from your lips when you press your hips against my lower regions as if humping the air as my fingers continue to tease you there as I smile. "My dear Katrinia, it seems your enjoying this even though it's not proper." I tell you as I then lower my mouth and lightly lap away at your hard nipples teasing your fine, find breasts as my fingers continue to grind over your panties, getting to the point when compared to my toungue to your direct flesh that you might wish that your undergarments weren't dulling the experince a bit.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:18 am

Katarina’s rhythm slowed, ever so slightly. Damn him for saying that, she thought. He WAS taking advantage…and he was very good at it too. Conscious thoughts bearing a slight, brooding anger found a place at the edge of her active thoughts, otherwise awash by the motions of his mouth and hands. His lashing tongue elicited sharp, short breaths and an occasional incoherent noise, before she bit her lower lip in an ever so slight attempt to calm the torrent within. His gentle strokes at the surface of her panties too, had begun to bear fruit, as a damp streak began to form. “You…are a terrible tease…ah!…and a very seductive man….” She voiced resent in her comment, though did nothing to resist his continued overtures for she wanted him terribly. She had fallen right into his sticky sweet trap.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:36 am

I smile at that, despite letting me feel up her delcious curves that comment had light her fire once again. Ha, ha, ha. "You make that sound like a bad thing." I tell you as I seem to punish you as I grab your panties tightly in my hands and pull them up using your own coverings to torment you in such a lovely way as I make them grind into your senstive and wet lips. "I keep telling you, just because it isn't proper does not mean it's wrong, was merely my point, Is this wrong, does it seem like it?" I ask you as I continue to tease your body taking a slightly more agressive nature now.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:53 am

"What...?" she began to ask when she felt his hand grasp the undergarment tightly, though the rest of the question was abruptly changed to a yelp when he pulled up. A furious red filled her cheeks, annoyed at herself for finding some aspect of pleasure in that and annoyed at him...well annoyed at him period. With that he seemed to get a little more aggressive, perhaps starting to move beyond the tease phase. She writhed under the nimble fingers between her legs, and offered him soft moans for his tongue's lashes against her chest.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:08 am

I see she'll be diffcult, well then this pet will have to be house broken a different way I thought as I continue to pull and tug on your panties until you feel them rip away into shreds. "Whoops." I get out just before you feel two fingers enter your slit and plunge into it as I bite one of your nipples.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:16 am

“Ah! Hey!” Katarina was about to offer significant protest to his ‘accidental’ ruin of her undergarments when his fingers cut her off. So much for doing things…nicely, she thought as the slight intrusion made her clench her hands on his shoulders. Inside she was warm and welcoming, though her hips told the story well enough that she wanted even more. “You…ah!?” she struggled with the words between sharp intakes of breath. His hands and mouth worked their magic over her bodies most sensitive points, driving away her protests and annoyance with the shocks of ecstasy.

Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:25 am

I continued to tease your body, driving it further and further up as I showed no sigh of slowing down as I give your body such delicous, carnal pleasure as I continue to tease and play with it as I savor every inch, every squish of my fingers into your pussy as I keep it up waiting to hear you cum.

Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:16 am

Katarina’s folds contracted against his fingers, tightening then slackening against the intruders. Her hips pressed into his hand further as her mind slipped over what was sure to be the first of many peaks. Fingers dug into his back and her arms tightened about his shoulders as she came. She buried her face into his shoulder and gritted her teeth, all she could do to keep from crying out as she did. It was another moment or so before she regained her conscious mind, her body still trembling in the aftershocks…and his continued stimulation. His scent filled her palate so vividly, she could almost taste it. It still seemed otherworldly, but that changed nothing. She wanted him so badly it hurt, though the why nagging the back of her mind still eluded answer.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:20 am

I then shift you slightly as you then feel it as it presses against your stomach, something hard and hot as it seems to burn against your needy flesh as I continue to tease your hot wet pussy as I let you cling to me, it didn't need to be said as you felt it so close to you, touching you as it slides over your top as I slowly very slowly start to lift you up onto a nearby table and let you lay back as you feel me spread your legs wide apart as you then see that hard cock as it slowly moves a bit over your wet pussy the tip pushing up past it and over so you can see it as it waves hello.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4