View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Cave of Lust (Karzak) 

Post Re: The Cave of Lust (Karzak)
The beast pulled out of her and stared down at the young girl. You could barely tell who she was as his seed was all over her body, making it look like she was pale skinned. Sunrise was upon them and light shone through the cave. As the light hit her face the beast's face filed with anger. Now with clear sight of the girl's face, she looked identical to the mistress that oppressed him so long ago. "You!" He shouted and slammed his claw down on her neck squeezing it tightly.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:58 pm

As he pulled out of her looming above her tired body she was surprised to see the sun shining into the cave. Her eyes watering as it hit her face she gasped as one of his claws slammed down around her neck squeezing it tightly. Her air supply rapidly being cut off she moved an arm weakly to pull against the claw holding it. "Huh?" she said confused of why he would suddenly strangle her.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:06 pm

The resemblance was too close. Could it be that they were related? "Do you know anyone in your family... that came from the Carribean or once lived there?" His eyes closed as he remembered the horrible memories from that island. Karzak claw eased on her, allowing her to breathe but his anger did not let up.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:15 pm

"I'm pretty sure someone lived there but it was so long ago I can't remember exactly who." she said trying not to move under the powerful claw. Her cum covered body laid on the hard ground trying to gain some energy back while he questioned her.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:22 pm

"You will pay for the sins of your anscestor..." He said with a coldness in his voice and eyes. He plugged her mouth again pumping her with the semen she had become addicted to. He shoved his cocks into her once more, this time rougher. He thrusted into her with a massive amount of force. As she saw her face full of pleasure rather than concern, his face lit with anger and he rammed her harder.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:37 pm

"Mmmm" Kanu moaned as the tentacles shoved back into her mouth pumping more of the semen she was now addicted to down her throat. As his cocks rammed back into her tired body her eyes widened in a mix of pleasure and surprise as the powerful, angry thrusts pounded into her abused holes.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Karzak had a surprising smile on his face. The mistress had tormented him for all of his childhood but here was his chance at justice. He would turn her descendant Kanu into the biggest slut on this campus. He continued assaulting her body with his cock, it penetrating deeper into her with each fuck. "Kanu you have been beaten. As punishment for your arrogance, intrusion, and the sins of your ancestor you will be punished daily after school understood? And should you "forget" or miss one I will track you down"

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:49 pm

"Yes..." she said through the tentacles in her mouth. The powerful thrusts rocked her tired body as her twitching walls clenched the members fucking her, the constant pleasure bringing her close to another climax.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:05 pm

Karzak gave completely into the beastlike instincts in him. Anything that resembled human expressions and talk were not present at the moment. He pumped her cunt as hard as he could as his tentacles pumped her mouth full of as much semen as it could shoot out. The beast leaned down and licked her neck, sucking it before biting down leaving his mark just as he did to Kanoe.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Greedily slurping the massive amounts of semen Kanu knew she couldn't take much more as he pumped her cunt as hard as he could. As he bit down on her neck her inner walls twitched violently, clamping down and letting a gush of her juices down onto the pumping cock as she reached another orgasm.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:37 pm

The tentacles exited her mouth and for the last time shot semen over her body as both his cocks joined her in climaxing. Her juice mixed along with his semen and trailed out of her cunt down her thighs. Karzak pulled out of her. The girl was obviously exhausted. He carried her to the edge of the woods near the campus, his small gift to her. Then he disappeared into the wilderness before anyone could spot him.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4