View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Not so quiet reflection (Keemari) 

Post Re: Not so quiet reflection (Keemari)
"Ha, in this we have very differing opinions. While dating can be like that, that's true, however when you find a girl that truely connects with you or a guy it can be quite a rewarding experince." I tell you twirling my cup around a bit.

"And why is it suprising. It's obvious to me that you are quite attractive, also a very sharp mind, which I do realize is not something every teenage thinks about the last part anyway. Still, that's why I find it suprising." I tell you.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:51 am

I laughed nervously as I finished the tea looking at the man for a few moments before standing.

"Do trust me, I'm not much to look at, Probably the least of all of the women at this school; only reason I look decent is because I lied to the school and they gave me a uniform that was too big because of it."

I admitted, and thoroughly believed was the truth. I thought I looked good sheerly because my physique wasn't detailed and much was left to the imaginative male mind to create for itself... which from what I had learned from highschool they did very well on the subject of what was under a woman's clothing.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:09 am

I smile at you as I stand up and move next to you my hands going to your hips as you feel me move them up and down them. "Hmmm, no fat, very nice curves." I say to you as I move my hands up and take your hand into mine feeling the soft fingers. "Silkly smooth fingers, a beautiful smile, and while I can't comment on your bust without an actually feel or look. I can say that your eyes, are so very deep. I would get lost in them." I tell you as I lean in close my mouth close to yours. "And oh yes, your lips." I say as I then lean in and kiss them just a light one. "Very delcious."

Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:59 am

I couldn't believe this was reality... it couldn't be I mean, someone was hitting on ME as ME not as Laria. I shivered slightly when he kissed me; alright so my first kiss from a man was stolen... that was a bit frustrating mentally for reasons I just didn't quite grasp. My cheeks flushed a little as I looked at him with slightly frantic eyes.

"Welll uhm.. maybe I should leave Keemari. I mean it was a pleasure to see your work and will have to take another time to look about and maybe learn your technique but... I'm uhm... "

I had no idea how to put what I wanted to say next without sounding incredibly rude to my coleague.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:03 pm

I chuckle at the young girl as she fumbles for her words. Agasht by what I did. The poor thing I think to myself as I put my hand on your head as I smile at you. "Sure thing you can come tommorow. If you want I can I have dinner ready as well." I tell you.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:17 am

I took several moments to answer him I decided it would be best to just slowly nod.

"And can you please promise we can just chat about science over food? I feel I haven't gotten a single thing done other than seen things I only understand the theory behind."

of course I had no idea what this creature's plans were then, I didn't even know he was a creature then.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:04 am

"Hmmm, very well. I'll promise we'll only chat about science." I tell you with a smile as I give you my word, your word were broad allowing me much room to manervuer and chances that would come... tommorow as I would set the trap and hopefully you would take the bait.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4