View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Jessica's First Day (Midrozi) 

Post Re: Jessica's First Day (Midrozi)
Sounds like someone need a shot. You know of adreneline don't you? Well we have stuff like that, if a little more potent and faster acting. Mirria pulled out a syringe from a pocket in her outfit and showed it to you, letting you see the clear coloured liquid inside it. She injects it into your neck after a few seconds with no warning, expertly finding the correct location as she pushes it into you and injects the fluid before you can really react to it. She discards it, and waits as your bodies energy returns and surges through you. Within a few minutes your energy levels should be about equal to what they were at the start of all this.

When your bodies responses seem to perk up and return to their usual response Mirria summons a third 'illusionary cock', and it thrusts in time with the other two into your mouth, filling all three of your holes with cocks, or at least the illusion of them.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:48 pm

"I do," Jessica says, her eyes focusing on the strange entity. She looks at the syringe next. "Ow!" she exclaimed as she feels the sharp needle poke the flesh of her neck. She looks like she's considering saying something. The injection doesn't cheer her up much. She finally opens her mouth just in time to feel the third cock shoved into it. She sucked, almost instinctively. Her lips closed around the cock and she gave wet, sloppy head as she felt it pound into her. Her chubby flesh quivered, rolling her hips in her tight bonds as she took it in every hole, her energy restored. Could she be kept going forever this way? She let out a low whimper around the mouth stuffing cock.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:01 pm

<sorry about the delay in replying>

Let me guess, your wondering if that could be used to keep you going forever? You humans, in fact all of you animals, are so predictable. The same questions, the same answers. That drug can keep you going until your body rots away. And we have plenty of technology that slows down the natural muscle decay brought about by time. Your body would probably only last a couple of centuries before it started to age visibly and became worthless. At that point we would simply discard you. Mirria didn't explain what she meant by discard. It could mean you were used for another role, it could just as easily mean you would be simply killed.

Mirria's voice was cruel, sadistic, taunting. She watched with a sinister smirk on her face as all three of your holes were abused and fucked. Letting you know just what you would suffer if the Midrozi had their way. The expression on animal's faces, the flicker in their eyes, when the saw and felt even the briefest sliver of what the Midrozi would do to them was exquisite. Doubly so when they were told just how long they could be made to suffer a particular fate.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun May 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Jessica couldn't speak. She couldn't move her hands or feet. All she could do was panic. Her blue eyes filled with terror and started to tear even more than before. Her chubby limbs started to strain, flesh rippling over muscle as she tugged at the bonds which held her tight. She kept sucking and fucking the illusory cocks. She could do nothing else. After a fresh bout of futile squirming, she looked at her captor with pleading eyes. She realized she was utterly helpless and that she might have an unending hell before her. She could only call upon the mercy of the Midrozi.

Sun May 02, 2010 11:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4