View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Dark Encounters (Bianca) 

Post Re: Dark Encounters (Bianca)
Bianca couldn't help but cry out as she was suddenly restrained, suspended in the air, her mind torn between rational thought and screaming out hotly for him to fuck her senseless, to sate her need. Tears welled up within her eyes, and she attempted to shrink away from the towering wolf as he planned his attack.

She bit her lip as the plants attacked her breasts, drawing a thin line of blood. She felt the vines wavering about beneath her, blushing in shame as she knew she was dripping her lust onto them. Bianca knew that he had every intention of torturing her within an inch of her sanity this time, to test her limits both mentally and physically; The tears finally spilled forth from the green of her eyes, and she visibly began to tremble in her restraints.

"Please.. please, just let me go."

~The Fish Out of Water~Bianca De Matin~
La Editio De Bianca (Bianca's Deviations)

Mon May 10, 2010 11:27 am

"Let you go.... you say?"Edward said in amusement. "Now why would I want to do that? You would do better to stay here, and provide some entertainment for me... after all, in your human terms, payback is a bitch... is it not?"

"And just to let you know, this is one of my mother's gifts to me... a collection plant... and as to what it collects... well, let's just say both of us know it very well." He chuckled darkly, as drops of her juices fell onto the surface of the pod below her, and it;s exterior opened slowly... to reveal an appendage which looked like a cock, and without warning, it buried itself deep inside her folds, and it started fucking her, the petals of the pod clamping on her mound, sticking fast as it started absorbing the juices that the female produced.

The other pod, also slowly opened, revealing another cock like protrusion, which shot forward, burying it in her ass, and also started pumping in and out of her, as Edward watched with wicked satisfaction.

Mon May 10, 2010 11:36 am
Profile YIM

Bianca's bit down her cry as the vines penetrated her heat, but couldn't help the pained scream that erupted from her as the second forced its way inside of her, wrenching its way deeper into her body.

"N..no more! Please, no more!! It hurts...!"

She tried to fight against her bonds, to pull her knees upward to alleviate the onslaught, but she could not break the iron grip of the plants on her wrists, her ankles; She openly cried now, feeling the lust devour her being as she threw her head back and cried out with a strangled moan.

Mon May 10, 2010 11:44 am

Edward just chuckled darkly as he witnessed the scene and then said. "You hurt, you say, Bianca? Good... because there is more where that came from. Just be a good girl, and let my plant harvest its fill of your cum. If you are good... I might just be gentle when I fuck you. You are at my mercy now... understand?"

The plant's 'cocks continued to thrust into her two holes, the one in her cunt absorbing her cum in an steady pace, while a third vine with a pod, rose to level itself with Bianca's face, and it slowly opened, revealing another 'cock' there, and it moved to insert itself in Bianca's mouth, slowly fucking her mouth, while releasing a sweet liquid that flowed into her mouth, which would amplify her arousal several times more then she is feeling right now.

Tue May 11, 2010 6:01 am
Profile YIM

Bianca's moans and whimpers of protest were muffled by the invasion in her mouth; She had been contemplating about biting the offending vine when it secreted something sweet, viscous, in her mouth and forcing her to swallow.

A warmth grew in her bellow as the liquid made its way down, and she felt her core become hot with more of her creamy secretion, the strange nectar having more of an effect on her tortured body. She shook, her rising climax, exhaustion, and fear taking its toll on her fragile frame.

"Mmph!"

Tue May 11, 2010 8:00 am

Edward chuckled as he watched Bianca's reaction. If everything goes as planned, by the time the plant has finished harvesting her juices, she would be far too aroused to be of conscious mind, and will do anything to get some relief.

The plant continued to pleasure her, fucking her in all of her three orifices, and the pods that sucked on her breasts also secreted a form of slime that is quickly absorbed into Bianca's skin, which had the same effect as the liquid that was fed to her by the pod in her mouth.

Tue May 11, 2010 8:28 am
Profile YIM

Her body slick with slime, Bianca finally hit her limit, squirming against the penetatio in all three holes, her eyes snapping open as she screamed in frustration against the tentacle in her mouth, unable to voice her agony. She twisted about, desperate for something hotter bigger, to fill her.

Now, please, now.. fuck me now. I need it now.

Tue May 11, 2010 8:39 am

Edward just smirked as he waited for a moment, as he saw Bianca's expression. It seems to him, that Bianca was getting frustrated already. His mother's plant was really a wonderful present, it seems. Just a little while more, the plant would have finished collecting her juices.

After around ten minutes, the plant had finished collecting the juices, and let her down and disappeared. He then approached her and said with amusement."You want some relief now... don't you, Bianca? Then you have to do whatever I say.... is that understood?"

Tue May 11, 2010 9:06 am
Profile YIM

Her body glistening with a fine veil of moisture, her skin hot and flushed with uncontrolled desired, she curled up and held her body as she cried out in frustration."Yes! Yes, yes! I will do anything you ask, just.. just make this unbearable heat go away.. I can't take it anymore." She lay on her back and gazed upward at the moon, running her hands over her smooth thighs, her hands dipping down to run over her slick heat in abandon.

Bianca worked herself into a frantic, writhing mess; Her back arched as she neared climax, a weak smile soon playing on her lips as she neared relief. Finally..

Tue May 11, 2010 9:13 am

Edward looked at Bianca who was trying her best to get some relief from the lust that had overwhelmed her body. In a way, her body looked beautiful with all the sweat glistening in the moonlight like that.

He then said. "Alright... what shall I ask you to do, hmm? Maybe you can start by fingering yourself until you climax... and then crawl over here to me, and pleasure my cock with your hands and mouth. ANd no biting... unless you want to suffer... a little while longer."

There was a satisfaction at seeing her vulnerable like this... oh yes, payback is indeed a bitch...

Tue May 11, 2010 9:21 am
Profile YIM

Bianca had absolutely no qualms or shame about pleasuring hersel before his lustful gaze; One hand dipped into her slick heat, theother trailng upward oer her thigh, her stomach, to squeeze and massage her breast as she smiled to herself, her eyes glazed over.

It had barely taken a few moments, when her back arose and she cried out once again into the night, steam arising from her lips as she panted in the cold air. She came, though lightly and leaving her unsatisfied, needing the fulfillment of a proper penetration. Her bright green eyes focused on him as if possessed, and she was quick to slink over to him on all fours, her hips swaying as she sat back on her thighs before him and ran her nails gently over his thighs and begged him to oblige her.
"Please... master?"

Tue May 11, 2010 9:30 am

Edward grinned at the sight of Bianca pleasuring herself, until she came. He then watched in amusement, as she padded to him, the needy look on her face, and the way she pleaded with him turned him on rather quickly.

But then he shook his head, smiling wickedly at her. "Good job, pet... but you still have a job to do... please my cock by using your mouth... until I come into that delicious mouth of yours... is that clear? Only then, will your wish be granted to you. SO, if you know what is best for you... you'd best get that mouth working on my cock. That clear, my pet?

Tue May 11, 2010 9:40 am
Profile YIM

Bianca didn't even hesitate to grip his manhood, pressing him inside past her pink lips into her hot, welcome mouth, gently moving her head to manipulate him in and out rhythmically in her heat. She began to work her hands upon him as well, following the rise and descent of her lips in turn smoothly upon his shaft.

She moaned softly around him, running her tongue around the tip of him in her mouth then running over the length of him, her eyes flicking upward at his face to seek his approval.

Tue May 11, 2010 10:02 am

Edward chuckled to himself as Bianca did not hesitate to suck on his cock as he commanded. THe way she bobbed her head in a rythm was pleasing in a way, and he could feel himself pleasured by her act. Her hands were not idle either, and slowly began to became one of a practiced woman of pleasure, which is brought about by desperation.

Her trick with her tongue was neat, though it would take some time before he came. He then petted her head, running his paw through her flaxen hair. "You are doing a fine job, pet... just continue what you are doing, and I must just reward you by letting you drink my cum."

Of course, she didn't know that ingesting an incubi's cum would make her even hornier than ever... but well, it is to his benefit that she is unaware of such a thing. He smirked to himself at that thought, as he continued to watch her pleasure his cock.

Tue May 11, 2010 10:08 am
Profile YIM

Bianca smiled, desperate to have him cum so he would finally alleviate her tension, to just take her as she so desperately needed, just to have that one single moment of release to think clearly again...

Her hands began to wander over the taut muscles of his stomach, over the fur of his thighs and to squeeze his ass as she attempted to milk him, to give her a reaction and the touch that they both so desperately needed at this point. She pulled away, her pink lips mere centimeters away as she breathed hotly over the head of his moist cock.

"Master.. it's becoming too much.."

Tue May 11, 2010 10:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next