View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
It was shear bliss as she skilfully carried out the task he had given her, almost like she was his servant. But of course once she regains her senses and the pleasure is gone, she will most likely come after him again for revenge, after all he is the rapist and she is his greatest victim. Or so it would seem.

For the moment he doesn't dwell on it, he cannot as the pleasure surges through his body. He feeds off this kind of pleasure, and it's like a drug. His body is already shifting and unlocking new powers. Like the last time she pushed him over the edge. But he is almost there again.

Son soon after his first climax, and with her tongue dancing across his member only for her to begin to suck on him, it's too much as he reaches down to hold her head. Pulling her back away for the moment only to cum once again. Spraying it into her open mouth and over those large pair of breasts she has. Covering her body almost in the hot seed as he holds her in place.

Beautiful

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Leaned back on my heals, digging into the round cheeks of my ass, pressing my bent toes deeper in the mud. Instantly, I found myself almost choking on the amount of semen pouring out into my mouth, causing me to gulp, gagging huge swallows of thick cum down my throat. I’d only seen the puddle pouring out of me, and never witnessed the full shower he release. His surges continued to pump out more until most of my body was warmed with his hot seed, until a breeze floated through and it turned instantly cold. My nipples again rock hard, goose bumps began to form over my skin, as I shivered, staring up at his still pulsating body.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:49 pm

He waits a few moments, allow her to feel his cum spraying over her body until it's finished as he rubs himself clean between her cum soaked breasts before letting her recover. Her body must be worn out and tired now, so late at night.

He reaches down to run his hand through her hair, his seed now coating her body as he pulls her up onto her feet only to lift her into his arms. His shadow appears only to run off and come back moments later with her prized weapon, making sure the blade is hidden and locked into place before he pushes it between her breasts and leaves it there against her heart as Therion carries her through the forest. By the time he is done carrying her, she is back outside her room as he puts her down in the hallway outside it, covered in cum with more pouring from her body. He reaches down to pinch one of her nipples.

I hope to see you again soon. Come after me anytime, if you think you can beat me

With that he's gone, vanishing almost into thin air as it's hard to tell if he's still there or already gone off to find his next victim. But for now she is alone and naked in the hallways.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:58 pm

My weapon rested on the small pile of clothes at my feet, as I stood on the cold hard floor, and leaned back against the door. He was gone, again, in the blink of an eye. “I hope to see you again - soon”, his words in my head.

I slid down the door slowly, my back scrapping the wood, landing to sit in the still draining pool of sexual secretions. I was numb, literally from the waist down, and figuratively from the neck up, eyes glazed over. “Is this your revenge?”, his voice again in my head, as I nodded off for a minute or two, only waking to hear the thud of my head finally hitting the door.

I was cold and shivering in the air conditioned hall, my nipples hardened again from the chill with no acknowledgement from me, or anyone else. I had no will power to even move in that moment. “I am a fool”, I whispered as my eyes welled up quickly, only to leak tears down on my naked breasts.

My head was filled with flashes of the whole thing, like an old style film reel, but skipping ahead or back to certain parts, and getting stuck on others. It was an out of sequence, constant, barrage of images, and, words from him, the demon's voice lingered … “all the more to fill you with my dear...”, “how can I forget you…”, “making me angry…”, “is this your revenge?” the reel paused. “if you’re so afraid…”, "I may not decide you are worth it, … ”, “you don't think I would just use your body once and then be done…”, “…and not desire you again…”, “Do you not recognize me….”, “Is this your revenge?”, “ Prove it” ...

"Soon", I replied.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:23 am

Revengeful Path Part II:
Allirabeth:

I woke up the next morning with a knock on the door telling me I have a phone call in the office from my parents. The girl waited while I put on my robe, and I followed her down. It was rare to get a call. I was worried something was wrong, so it was a pleasant surprise to find out the reason they were calling was to inform me my dear cousin Anairah was coming to school here with me, and that she would be arriving in less then 2 weeks. The demon’s red eyes flashed in my mind, but I did not say a thing about it. I hadn’t told anyone about any of the things that had happened to me since coming here. I always figured no one would believe it, that I had been raped by monsters and demons, even though my body surely still reflected visible stresses of last night’s events. I put those thoughts aside for the moment, and told my parents how thrilled I was to have Ana close again, and that I loved them.

Walking back to my room, alone, I took the stairs, which gave me more then enough time to remember the darkness in the forest, and worry about cousin Ana’s safety coming here. “Maybe it’s just me, and the monsters that have found and taken me will leave her alone”, I hoped. “HHmmm”, I whispered, “better yet, maybe with her here they will leave me alone too, and I’ll be able to drop this drive for revenge, finally put it to rest”, I thought.

Finally the evening had come. I saw Anairah step off the plane, as beautiful as ever, and the yellow-orange glow that surrounded her was more then the sunset. It reminded me that I hadn’t seen that around anyone for months, not since I arrived to Shokushu. Now that I thought about it, I hadn’t seen it since Ana and I have been apart. Seeing auras was not an ability I’ve always had, I first noticed it as I came into puberty, about the same time Ana’s hair changed color. The book I’ve been reading mentions how girls begin to tap into their spiritual gifts as their bodies transform into womanhood, and the extra sensory abilities surface. Once we became teenagers, she and I seemed to have a bond that was much greater then just cousins. I could always see how she was feeling from the color of light around her, not just the intuitive feelings best friends have.

My excitement of Ana’s arrival, over-road my usual avoidance of the elevators. I couldn’t tell her what happened to me, so it would be hard to explain why I wanted us to carry her bags up 4 flights of stairs. I think my restored ability had overwhelmed me, taxing my senses, and once we got in the room all I could think about was sleep. Anairah was tired too, but she was more focused on getting settled in her new environment. I quickly stripped down to my panties and put my nightshirt on, really more like a hip length tank top, and I hopped into bed to curl up under the covers. “Goodnight my dear cousin, I am so glad you are here. I’ve missed you so much”, I said smiling as my eyes closed.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Ana:
I kissed Alli’s forehead, “I’m glad we are together again too. Sleep now, I’ll join you soon”, I said, turning to continue unpacking my things. I like things in their place, so although I was tired too, I carefully put my clothes away in the drawers Alli had prepared for me. My time clock was all off anyways, and I hadn’t eaten anything for hours. As far as I remembered, our dorm had a café on the first floor, so even though at this hour it was surely closed, I decided to wonder down in search of vending machine that held something more then the candy and pop in the one on our floor.

I hadn’t gotten into my pj’s yet, I was still wearing my almost seer peach colored sundress. It hung just above my knees, and had thin straps over my shoulders, perfect for the hot day earlier, but my nipples now reflected the coolness of the night. No worries though I figured, for I was sure no one would see me. I put on my slightly healed sandals to headed out.

“Ding”, the elevator sounded, as the door opened. “That didn’t take long”, I whispered, stepping on board and pressing “L” for lobby as the doors closed.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:27 pm

The word satisfied seems to come to mind as Therion wanders the hallways. His time here has been vastly better then his old life and he has quite the selection of students and fresh "meat" to sample and yet his mind wanders back to his perhaps favourite victim. She is fun to toy with and especially after the last encounter he is curious to see what she will do next to lure him into a trap. Almost like he was sleep walking, it seems he has found himself outside her room again without knowing. Almost like it was fate as he watches someone exit and leave.

Despite the dark he can see quite clearly, he can see the familiar traits but sometime is off, almost like it's a different person and yet she seems so like her. At once he begins to wonder if it's a new spell, or magic to try and confuse him. Her clothing and where she heads almost backs up his theory it's a trap as he begins to follow her, almost hovering over her head. He can almost smell her sweet scent now as the doors to the elevator shut just like their first encounter only this time the elevator seems to still be working only it doesn't move. Stuck on that floor by his unseen ally, Morloch.

It was rather foolish to come here again. Didn't you lean from the last time?

His arm wraps around her waist and pulls her towards him, holding her against his chest while his free hand reaches up to grope at her breasts through her dress. But then, he sees her face more clearly and he can tell it's not who he thought it was. Rather someone new.

...Who are you

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Ana:
I continued pushing the button to no avail, despite the doors being closed. I then pressed the open button deciding to just get off, and when that didn’t work either, panic started. At that very moment from the empty elevator came a voice just behind me. Before I could complete my turn to face the owner of the deep voice, his arm wrapped around my waist, and his large dark hand grabbed one of my full breasts and squeezed. As if he knew me, he pulled me close pressing my body tightly against his. He approached my body like we were lovers or I belonged to him, but there is no man in the world who had experienced me that way.

“Leave me be, let me go. I don’t know who you think I am”, I screamed, squirming to turn to get better leverage, and I pushed against his chest to get away. He didn’t let go though, maybe even held me tighter. I wasn’t even thinking of the fact that the doors wouldn’t open, I just kept screaming and pushing with all my might. “Alli, help, Alli!!! … Hhmm!! … Alli, someone, HELP ME!!”, I yelled repeatedly, and then I tried to kick him, but did little damage being so close to him.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Of course with his hand upon her breast, all the struggling only has one effect and it's one she most likely didn't want. The sound of her dress tearing as her struggles only end up ripping open the front of her dress exposing her breasts to the cold air as his hand wraps around one and gives it a rough squeeze as he remains silent for a moment. Alli, she must be the one he desired but this one, she will do to suit his desires for now.

No one is coming to save you, your dear Alli knows better then that by now, so you shall learn quickly

He seems to release her for a moment only to grab the back of her dress and tear the fabric apart with one powerful thug. Ripping the dress almost completely in two and letting it fall down to her ankles in a heap almost useless to her now. In the tight confinds of the elevator there is no where to run or hide from him. She will soon learn that fact.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Ana:
“Alli? Why do you speak of her like you know her? I’m sure she would have nothing to do with you”,
I yelled at him, this demon looking man before me.

His sudden release surprised me and I almost tripped on the now torn dress falling to the floor. Bending slightly forward to stop my fall, my hand pressing on the wall, made my heavy breasts jerk forward, now freed completely. I wasn’t wearing a bra under my sundress, I hated my bra straps to show, but I wish I had one on now. I reached down grabbing the remains of my dress and pulled it up over the front of me to cover myself. I then leaned back against the doors, to look at him fully and plan my escape.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 pm

She didn't tell you?

He slams his hand into the elevator door beside her as he cuts off her escape, leaving her stand before him trying to cover herself as he leans in to kiss along her neck, his hand grabbing her hands and pulling the dress from her grip before he grabs her wrists and pulls them down behind her back, using the ruined dress to bind her hands together as he whispers in her mind.

She and I are lovers. We did in this very elevator where you stand and she was begging for more

Of course it's a lie, it was rape and forced upon her. She had little choice but to give into it after he was done with her. It was almost like torture, using pleasure to break her resistance but he rather enjoys planting images in this girl's head. Making her picture it even if she denies it could have happened. A part of her will still think it might have and will nag at her, or perhaps make her think if she will suffer the same fate.

His hand finds her large breasts once again, giving her stiff hardened nipples a sharp pinch to make her realize the seriousness of the situation. She is almost naked and with no were to run. She's at his mercy.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Alli:
I jerked awoke sitting up quickly. I was sweating and felt afraid, but I noticed my panties were damp, and not from the sweat. All I remembered from the dream was the elevator, but instead of just me there with the demon, Anairah was there too. I for a moment was ready to shake it off and go back to sleep, until I noticed Ana wasn’t in the bed with me. The bathroom door was open and the light was off. I got up and noticed her night clothes were neatly placed on the end of the bed, but she was no where to be found.

I opened the door to the hallway to see if she was down the hall getting a pop or something. “Ana”, I said in a loud enough voice I thought she might hear me, but then I yelled it louder as I left the room completely “ANA!”. There wasn’t any one on my floor to disturb anyways, then listened for a reply.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Ana:
“AAHh!”, a high pitched scream left me as his hand slammed the door, and I jumped inside, and recoiled as he kissed my neck. “I don’t believe you, she is a virgin, she would never”, I said defending my dear cousin. I grunted softly as he tied my hands tight with my own dress, and I fought against the twinges his pinches sent to my private place.

I heard her voice, and what ever he was saying didn’t matter anymore, “Alli !! HELP ME!!” I yelled almost choking on my own breath, and coughing.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm

A virgin? Not since she came here as you will soon find out. Sadly I didn't have the fun of taking that away from her...but maybe I shall with you

Just when it seems he has cornered her, a twist of fate seems to take his interest as she calls for her cousin, a smirk playing across his lips as he pulls her towards the back of the elevator, tying her to the bar at the back before he tears her panties away from her body and wraps what's left around her mouth like a gag before he vanishes from sight, allowing the doors to the elevator to open. The light spilling out into the dark hallways almost like a beacon. Luring his prey into a trap.

The moment Alli steps into view he's upon her, grabbing her the same way he did Ana, appearing fully once again as his arm wraps around Alli and his hand pushes under her nightshirt, squeezing her soft breast slowly as he whispers in both their minds.

You finally showed up, we were just talking about you. She doesn't seem to believe me when I said your no longer a virgin, I guess I will just have to show her

He pushes her nightshirt up over her breasts before he tears it off, making short work of her clothes like he had Ana's while he makes the cousins look at one another. Ana bound and naked while Alli is being groped and stripped by her rapist.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Alli:
As I waited for a reply to my calls, I heard nothing, then the elevator began to open and I had a sigh of relief, “here she is now”, I thought before even looking inside. Then, as I caught a glimpse of Anairah in the elevator naked, my heart sank like a rock.

I knew it was him before he even grabbed me to yank me inside the tiny quarters, squeezing and groping my body in front of Ana. I instantly thought only of her safety, but I spoke to him like we were back in the woods in the dark night of the forest. “Lord, this is between you and I, you need not include my cousin in this, please”, I begged, not caring about myself. I used a submissive tone, with a hint of respect to maybe gain his favor, so that he would be pleased with me, and might take pity on her and release her.

His words were determined to embarrass me, and maybe scare my dear cousin even more. Our tear filled eyes stared at each other, and for the first time ever I felt helpless to save her, or even spear her the pain of listening to him tell how I begged for him to ravage me. I looked up at him again, tensing as he ripped the clothes from my body, “I will do what ever you wish, just please let her go”, I said as tears fell down my cheeks.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next