View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Last Great Frontier 

The storm ahd reached a deafening crescendo of fury, moving unlike anything ever seen. Somehow the buildings stood the wrath of the air but bit by bit, cracks were appearing...

Trees were now uprooted, the forest a perfect mess. Some where whipped up into the air and slammed against rocks, against mountains...landslides started to occur.

And the sea...the sea was now a perfect pictur of the wrath of nature. It was frothy, foamy, and the once dormant sea had become a living hell.

Underneath, though, in the ironic calmness of the infinite depths the creature prepared the girl for his final gift. He let go of her tits, let go of her pussy for a moment. Silently, he used his tentacles to support her in the water, to make her lie down and draw the illusion of a watery bed.

She was suspended horizontally in the water. And at last, he revealed his member, the whole length of it...it's humongous size, heavily rooted, and it's terrifying length...it's bulbous head an angry orb, it's body anetwork of tangled nerves...

Slowly he brought her upon him, and as he made contact...frankly, in himself he didn't think she would fit him. She was still to tight for something this big and this thick...but he did not care. He was too lost in the moment for that. Slowly, he labored, trying to enter the girl.

No tentacle of his, no matter how thick or how long, could have prepared the girl for this...

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:16 am
Profile YIM

She definintly not ready for this, it was too big, she couldn't handle it any more,she tried desperately to get away, she had to get away, it felt like it could almost rip her in two, screaming in agaon, dispite the water, she didn't care, she wanted out...

~Diana Collier~

Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:37 am

He held her tightly, driving her onto his impaling member without any remorse for her feelings, or the way her face scrunched up as she drove himself into her.

With which he started to stroke her still sensitive nipples once more. He knew somehow this could lessen the pain, but up to what degree, he didn't know. He had let himself grow quite big, after all...

As he looked down, however, the degree as to which she was stretched to take him in, the way her nether lips were stretched, they did look like CLOSE to ripping apart...but somehow, after all his own struggles, and the girl's too, he managed to take himself in, all the way to the hilt.

He stopped for a moment, remaining still, feeling her tightness choke him. The only thing moving where his tentacles on her breasts, once again gripping and relasing the nipples, milking her again.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:47 am
Profile YIM

She screamed, it was too big, but it fit all the way in, she hadn't ever felt something like this, the pain would have caused her to go insane if he hadn't been milking her like that, but it still hurt like hell, she wanted it to stop...

~Diana Collier~

Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:03 am

There was actually no way in which he thought how he could make her feel all the more better, but what mattered most was his satisfaction, not her comfort.

That was the only thing he thought of...

He made her sit up, taking her weight, and supporting her legs with tentacles of his so she could actually sit up. And in that position he brought her nipples again to his mouth and started sucking simultaneously, sucking between left and right, left and right once more.

And during that time when she was distracted, he started to pull out...actually feeling great difficulty in trying to get his huge shaft out.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:15 pm
Profile YIM

When he started sucking on her nipples again, she almoost forgot about most of the pain, but his shaft was still inside, feeling it slowly moving out, small relief as it did. She felt her final climax building again.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:49 pm

In those initial moments when he would start to sucke her again and move his phallus out of her, he felt something.

It wasn't something painful, but something...strange. He's felt this before, yes, when he raped countless numbers of his race but not like this. Was it the excitement of fucking this new race in front of him? Or was it the girl...had she gotten him in so much that he actually felt like heaven upon fucking her?

Whatever it was, as he started to move out, it felt as if her love canal wouldn't let him. It felt as though it was gripping, milking, choking him for something as he slid out.

He thought he wouldn't make it but he made it out. Somehow, the feeling registered in his mind. Weird as he is, he firgured out he WANTED to feel that again.

So once again he started to drill into her, marveling at how tight she still was even though he drilled her already. The feeling was intoxicating.

Upside, it looked as if the storm was the world-ending Armageddon, as by now the tornadoes from the distant horizon were right above them, gaining deadly force and just miles away from the beach...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:06 am
Profile YIM

Diana moaned with lust, she felt so good, no mtter how much it hurt, it felt good, feeling her love canal clenching, keeping the thing's thing (O_o) inside it...

~Diana Collier~

Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:50 pm

It was really tight..so tight...once he went back in.

He can't let this stop him though, he was too headstrong for that. And at this point the point-of-no-return has been long past.

Holding her by her slender waist, ha started to thrust in, thrust out, with a steadily increasing pace that built up and quickened as time passes. Slowly and slowly it was getting easier to do this...and as time passes, so does something inside him. He feels funny, like there's something wanting to get out of him.

Up on the turbulent waters, the tornadoes has almost reached the shoreline. The wind was unforgiving. The island was in the mercy of the storm.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:13 am
Profile YIM

Diana felt that it was getting easier for him to thrust in and out of her, feeling tha pai going away, and the pain starting to get converted into lust, feeling that fianly climax building once again, she could only wait till it happened...

~Diana Collier~

Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:49 pm

The rythm increased almost in time with the wind. Underneath, the storm was within the two creature's selves...lust building up in the girl, and lust wanting to explode inside the monster.

His grip on her was almost painful, and it was clear who was driving who. He held her by the waist forcefully, because if he didn't he was sure she couldn't fit it in her all by herself. He thrusted in and thrusted out, like a jackhammer pounding on hard concrete. The water aided in giving him the speed he needed, and in a matter of seconds he was fucking quick as lighting.

The storm had quickened in pace too, and reached a thundering and fearful strength. Tones were being ripped apart, the beach was being eaten away by the sea. The tornadoes had almost reached their target and was ripping the shoreline apart.

Underneath he knew he was going to be ripped apart. There was this pressure which was slowly making its way out of him, and it was almost out. He was wondering if the girl felt the same way too, seeing her face contort as it did.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:51 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4