View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Two Great Minds One greater will (Clarice) 

She squeaked and made a reflexed jump back as a jar of flies was sent over her head. She covered her ears and waited for the disgusting crash of now free flies, but it never came. She peered up to see a gigantic plant with a row of teeth feasting on the flies that met their deaths in the thing's mouth.

The small talk between keemari and the plant was something she couldn't understand, aside from her name. SHe assumed it was an introduction for her as the thing slid a vineful hand down and offered her a flower. She looks hesistant but finally takes it, giving a soft sniff to it and found it smelled wonderful. She smiles and gives a thankful nod as it slides back to its original place. She peers to Keemari and gives a nervous giggle.

"I guess that answers my question. These...must all be from different worlds right? I mean...I've never seen a flytrap that big!"

Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:13 pm

"It's a delicate cross bred between your fly trap and several others, including a rare tribe of plant people that have such inteligence, they also have other powers, but yes. He's my alarm system as he latches onto a more powerful plant orgasm and draws it's powers from it and can travel around through it, so he's bound to the tree." I tell her with a smile.

Three books then are handed down to her from vines. "I need you to review those tests, read the blue one first it's the equilvant of the english to plant laugauge dictonory." I tell her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:06 am

She stares at the large books before her, inwardly gulping at how much she was going to have to read. She nods none the less, sitting down at a nearby table and opens the blue book as instructed.

She was willing to go through this and much more if she was going to become a better witch. It was something she had fought for for a long time.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:38 pm

I worked tirelessly as did she apparently. I couldn't help but admire her dedecation and focus considering the fact that with the tea was a chemical that made the human body able to sense and respond to phermones of my kind which was quite promintent in this room, I might need to add an aphrodisic to the mix at this rate as I sometimes send a sideways glance over to her to see how she's doing.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:09 am

As she sat down and focused on her small studies, it seemed apparent that the room was humid...or was it just her? In any case, her temperature had increased a few degrees, her uncomfortable shifting was enough to to show something was up. Still she played it off as excitement, which was probably not to far off from what was happening.

it was known that when the human body moves it exudes heat, yet she sat still and it was just not getting any colder! She brushed a few loose strands of her hair behind her a she continued to concentrate. She could handle the heat for now as to not be rude. Unfortunatly, her body was saying otherwise. A few tingles down her spine was a sure sign she was being affected by whatever manifestation that coursed filled her lungs. It was rather pleasing honestly. Still she let little of it affect her concentration. Determination fueled her soul and mind. But slowly but surely, her body was becoming used to its new sensitivity.

"Must be the tea..." she mummbles, more of the fact that it may of had herbal substances in it rather then any alien-like mixture. She poked at the clues, but failed to realize she was solving a puzzle. Her focuse was mainly on the books infront...it would have to take a large clue before she could put two and two together. Of course no one else would suspect, then again they've probably never had sexually abuse by aliens before to be so paranoid.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:56 am

She then hear's an explosion turning around you see Keemari with his hand outstreched coming from it as the plant he had been working on grow before your eyes. His hand then conjures a fireball and it flies towards the plant where she hears the same explosive sound as the plant seems to absorb the fire into it's being and grow even more.

I smirk at this. "Good, it's done." I say to myself as I pick up a notebook and begin to record the data. Once that's done I walk over to her and put my hand on her shoulder, the phermones were unique and would respend even better with my touch. "So how are you doing?" I ask her as I smile at her.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:17 pm

On reflex she whirls around at the sound of an explosion. She nearly thought he had blown himself up or something only to find that it was some odd plant...that actually absorbed fire? It was slight relief to see it was only an expierement.

As he nears her, she feels more heat exude from her body. Her heart races as he places his hand upon her shoulder. Her breathing picks up slightly, she shifted once more uncomfortably on the chair as something seemed to...turn her on? No, that was ludicrous. Though now she felt her small nipples began to slowly erect, she still refused to think she was being aroused. It was becoming harder and harder to concentrate...

"F-fine. Keemar-i...I'm feeling...a bit strange," she reports, crossing her legs and shifts once more.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:35 pm

"Oh? Do you have a fever or something?" I ask her as I kneel down and put my hand against her forehead as she got a close up look at my face as I showed concern, all be it false concern since I knew what was happening, but conern none the less as I also take her hand as I check her out, going through her vitals as I make sure she's okay.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:38 pm

She feel her nipples harden more painfully erect as his face comes close to her's. He could feel her heated breath as she grits her teeth, holding something back. She never realized how attractive the wolf was until now.

His soft touch to her forehead and as he traveled to her vitals. Her pulse raced with heated blood, filling all sensual places with life and made her give a soft mewl. She blinked, holding herself from making such an emberrassing sound.

"Hot..." she panted, her arms moved to stroke her lupper thighs to relieve some tension, "Perhaps...I need to walk around some," she says and begins to stand.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:13 pm

"Alright, you go do that and when you get back do tell me what that Mew was about." I tell her with a smirk as she gets up. The tree would pump the phermones from the air here to her if I told it to and I would if she left. I then point to my ears. "Great ears really, can't beat them, I can even pick up the increased heart rate you had not when you were just hot, but when I touched you, especially near intimate places. Plus I do believe that was and is a blush on your face." I tell her as most could be called guess work, but I know the symptoms all to well, especially when I helped it along.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:23 pm

She blushed profusciously at his pinpointed assumptions. What was the matter with her? Her hands were clammy, her legs tingled almost to the point where she couldn't stand and worse yet she was still becoming hotter. She shudders a few times, unable to stop it as she merely turns around with a flushed face. It was then she actually paid attention to a slightly faint smell. She was confused as to what it was. It was extremely faint, yet it felt heavy with each breath she took. A small line of wetness began to appear between her legs. She now knew she was becoming aroused slowly but surely. To what was she being so excited over? Was it the air? Or was it the fact that she...may want Keemari. She blushes and shakes her head of such gutter-like thoughts.

"Don't pick at me. I...just have a fever or something."

Still she refused to think she was becoming lustful for the wolf. it was outrageous, but to her body it didn't think so. Something was wrong. It was plainly obvious. She had never been turned on before and now that she was in a secluded area with this wolf, he must've done something. Something in the air was making her excited. But before she could think any further, her erected nipples throbbed painfully, as if wanted to be touched.

She started to walk faster away from the wolf, up the stairs and to the living room. She sat down without any regard to what Keemari may say or think. She had to get away from the wolf at some point. She couldn't quite understand. Was she actually...wanting Keemari? it was hard to imagine wanting your teacher, but her growing arousal made her give soft moans. It was to hard to keep it in. Atleast she was alone, or so she thought she was alone at the very least.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Even as she leaved me I smirk as the living room my phermones still floating around the living room making her hotter. I leave her up there for about 15 minutes, to let her stew in her own juices so to speak before I would come up with my... explanation to her. I got to to the stairs 15 minutes later and looked over at her to see how far she had gotten, perhaps even to the pont where she needed to relive some... stress. Ha, ha, ha.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:54 pm

She grits her teeth and rubs her hands against her face. Every single minute seemed like hot flashes of needful arousal pounding into her body. She leans against the couch she had sat on and tries with all her might not pleasure herself. Sweat glistened her neck and every spot of bare skin as her will begins to crumble away. She gives soft mewls and moans of heated ecstacy, her hands gripped the fabric of the couch to stop them from going to her cunt.

Clair's mind was becoming a wreck with foggy lust and desire. She knew she desired something to fill her, but she would not allow herself to sink so low. She had to keep remembering that he was a monster. perhaps this is what he wanted all along, or perhaps not. Doubts and assumptions fought with eachother as her body increases its painful erections. Her nipples were clearly viewable through the fabric of her school uniform, the hard buttons appeared just above her rock hard mounds. 15 minutes of this she had gone through. Her holding off any longer had the odds stacked against her. Atleast the wolf was not near her. If she saw him she may go mad. No..no, she could not do this! She was not a slut! Her stomach twisted with butterflies as she shuts her eyes.

This was mere torture. If she couldn't do something soon...who knows what she might regretably do.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:05 pm

She then felt my hands on her shoulders as I speak slowly to her. "Hmmm, I do believe I know what the answer is to this delimna. You see my speicies goes into a heat every seven years where mad lust and desire if follows where few can resist such desires due to phermones we emit at the time.

I however was unable to particapte in this cermony and now produce the phermone almost constantly. However most humans cannot be affected by it and even if they are, they need a base attraction to get to your point." I tell her as I lick her ear. "So are you attracted to me, my dear girl, since at this point this urge will not go away, it has became a primal desire in your core and you know it." I tell her.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:06 pm

She nearly through herself at Keemari as she felt his hands and his voice touch her. She gives whimpers and groans of mercy as she tries to push him away from her, but her arms felt like jelly. She wanted-no, she needed him to touch her. She weakly fought her urges, her defnses leaving her as she gazes into those eyes of his.

Please....please...leave me a-alone..."

It was her only chance in getting him away. Even with his voerpowering musky scent she fought long and hard to not let her will be broken, but it was already shattering. She wanted him desperatly. Her body only craved to be filled with his carresses, his touches, just him. Her misty mind registered this is what he was after. But she would fight until she couldn't no more. Her dry mouth wasn't as dry as she had believed. When he licked her ear, she had a small slither of drool run down her jawline, as if she were a dog. It was only a matter of time before she would give in...but you couldn't help, but admire her to not accept the inevitable.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next