View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Under the Moon (Siferus) 

Post Re: Under the Moon (Siferus)
The student groaned as her sex tightened against the retreating shaft. Her cunt trembled, longing to have the creature’s shaft fill her again. Shai inhaled deeply, butterflies running through her stomach as the beast repositioned her body to straddle the torso of the creature, poising her face in alignment with the massive cock, still coated with her slick juices.

“Ooo!” Her back arched high, accompanied by a lustful moan as the monster’s thick tongue traced the lining of her sensitive folds. She felt her body shudder in anticipation as the heat of his breath washed over her cooling pussy as he spoke. His charred lips opened wide as they pressed against her folds, his tongue prodded at her petals, seeking entrance into her warmth.

“Nnngh!” She cried as the beast’s tongue penetrated her. Her slender hands inadvertently found their way to the thickness of the beast’s shaft, skillfully running the length, coaxing the creature’s cum. Her lips found the head, widening to take as much of the creature as her jaw would allow. The wet muscle swirled around the head, pulling away only to run the length in compliments with her hands.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:33 am
Profile YIM

Siferus moaned softly into Shai's passage, sending pleasurable vibrations through her body when Shai started to swirl her tongue around the head of his shaft, her hands complimenting her skill as they gave the entire cock an amazing feeling of pleasure. Siferus nearly came at the beginning, a small bit of presemen spurting into Shai's mouth. Luckily for her, he caught himself so he could deliver a much bigger payload of his nectar for her, although he knew it wouldn't be long. She'd probably redouble her efforts for it now.

He had to focus on her sex and pleasing it. The tendril moved away from the swollen nub of pleasure only to have the tip of the beast's tongue flick across it gently, teasing it but pleasing it at the same time.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:24 pm

The woman lips crested over the head of the creature’s throbbing cock, the student forcing her mouth to envelop as much of the thick shaft as she could. Her saliva was slick, and wetted the shaft significantly while her hands worked in sync with circular jerking motions. The student’s tongue swirled eagerly as the bits of pre cum spurted inside of her warm mouth.

“Mmmph!” The student moaned hard, sending pleasant vibrations against the massive shaft as the creature’s tongue flickered against her swollen clit. The thick tongue mashed the small nub against her pelvis, causing the student’s hips to buck wildly against the creature’s hot mouth. The student’s body rocked, her breast’s pressing against the hardness of the creature’s torso, his hardened skin stimulating her erect nipples.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:39 am
Profile YIM

Siferus moaned very loudly into the petal lips, causing very intensely pleasurable waves to shoot through Shai when she redoubled her efforts to please the spider, his cock spurting hot seed into her mouth. The liquid was hot and thick as it flowed into her mouth for what seemed to be an eternity before after a few twitches, it was spent...but still hard?

Siferus continued to tease her cunt with his tongue for a few more moments after he had cum like that, pressing his tongue past her petals into her waiting warmth, slurping her nectar loudly and seductively, the sound definitely making it to Shai's ears.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Shai’s hands worked diligently at the rigid shaft, her tongue swirling around the tip of the creature’s head. The more attention the beast gave her to her eager cunt, the most invigorated the student seemed to be. The beast moaned hard against her sex, his hot breath and the subtle vibrations stimulating the girl near the peak of her orgasm. The girl writhed against the creature, her tongue lapping at the creature’s cock madly, provoking a squeaking moan of her own against the firm shaft.

The student arched her back, her hips gyrating against the creature’s tongue as she felt the liquid warmth spurt into her spread, cherry lips. She cringed lightly as it’s bitterness streamed down her narrow throat, her hands slowly their pace but griping much more firmly against the cock to coax the creature’s seed. Her hips ground wildly against the creature’s tongue. Shai pulled her lips away from the phallus and wailed as she felt the hot orgasm spread her through body.

“Haaaaah!” She screamed, her sex pulsating wildly as the orgasm rocked her body. Her head tossed, sending a flurry of her snowy locks over her shoulder as Siferus’ tongue washed over her gleaming nether lips.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:33 am
Profile YIM

As Shai continued to work his long thick meat diligently, Siferus would moan louder and more frequently into Shai's petal lips, the vibrations providing certain to provide more pleasure to the already horny woman.

Siferus lapped up the orgasmic juices of the snow haired girl eagerly as it flowed into his mouth, moaning in sheer delight. Her nectar was sweet to the taste and he wanted more. His tongue continued to dart around until it found her g-spot, and when he did, his tongue began to swirl around it repeatedly, taking as much of her juices into his mouth as he could.

These juices of yours are rather delicious, Miss Shai. But, I think you'd rather have me fuck you again, wouldn't you?

Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:50 pm

The student writhed in ecstasy as the vibrant pulsations of orgasmic pleasure coursed throughout her entire body. Her hands did not stop stroking the large shaft between them, but her mouth was slightly agape, emitting soft moans of pleasure as the creature’s tongue lapped hungrily at her tender cunt. Her hips continued to buck softly against the creature’s hot, wet mouth, the subtle vibrations from his ecstatic moans nearly driving the student on the verge of insanity.

Her arousal was far from sated. She could already feel the yearning desire for the creature’s shaft inside of her aching sex. As his lust-filled voice reached her ears the student could not contain the burning desire inside of her.

”Y-yes please.” She stammered through labored breaths,

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:22 am
Profile YIM

At the response to his question, Siferus laid Shai back softly against the sands, his hands slowly pulling her legs apart enough for him to fit between. The tip of his shaft pressed softly against her petal lips at first, but eventually pressed hard enough to push past them and into the soft tight passage between Shai's legs. Despite the couple hours of sex, her walls were still as tight as when he first caught this beautiful girl.

You're still incredibly tight, Shai. Your body is amazing... He said, giving her a few moments to speak before pressing his obsidian lips against the cherry red lips as a lovers does on the first kiss.

When the lips of the two locked, Siferus began to slowly thrust his long rod into the body of the scientist, her breasts jiggling more violently as the thrusting got more and more intense...

Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:46 pm

The student’s mind was hazy as the beast lifted her weight off of his body. Her chest rose almost invitingly as her labored breaths wracked her body. The bleach-white grains gently caressed her back as she was laid on the sandy bed. She moaned lightly as her legs were pulled apart, the tip of the creature’s large shaft nestled between her legs, prodding curiously at her delicate folds.

“Ahhhh!” The student moaned as she felt the girth of the shaft spreading her open, the monster buried his length deep inside of her warm, wet walls. Her breasts bounced jovially as the beast pumped steadily inside of her. She grimaced lightly as the thick cock penetrated her, feeling a shudder run the length of her spine as the demon’s cold lips pressed against hers- cutting her pleasured moans short.

Her hands sought for anything to grab onto, finally settling on small handfuls of sand. Her fists alternated between open and close as the demon assaulted her body. She remained on the verge of climax, the beast’s skilled tongue had kept her there. She finally resolved to her hands working seductively up the length of her torso, allowing the bleached grains to crumble against her toned belly as they found her lush, bouncing orbs. She took them firmly in her hands, roughly manipulating the tender flesh as the beast fucked her. She took her nipples between her fingers, tweaking them painfully and provoking a lustful moan against the creature’s tongue as it massaged her tongue.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:30 am
Profile YIM

Siferus began to slide his enormous cock in and out of the candied cunt of the beautiful scientist. She really did have an incredible amount of stamina. Possibly more than Siferus had. Siferus was nowhere near spent, but he was beginning to notice a slight waver in his energy. He was beginning to get tired.

Lewd squishing noises and the smell of sex filled the air around the the scientist and the spider. Siferus watched as Shai began to play with her beautiful breasts, so Siferus gave a new twist to it. A tendril slithered it's way up her torso and rested between her round breasts. It began to slide back and forth, encouraging Shai to push her breasts around it.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:26 pm

The student’s crystal blue eyes watched as the tendril wound its way up her taut belly, shifting enticingly between her luscious mounds. She reluctantly complied, shuddering as she felt the girth of the tendril slide eagerly between her full breasts, the student kneaded the flesh around the thick tendril, massaging its length.

The demon beast withdrew his length from her candied cunt, only to part the succulent lips again with its girth, pumping fast and deep into her warm depths. She moaned wildly, her hips bucking against the powerful thrusts as the demon continued to stimulate her. She felt the heat rising to her cheeks as the throes of orgasmic pleasure started to swarm her mind again. Her cunt tightened around the thick shaft, pulsating wildly as the student writhed in ecstasy, her hands massaging her breasts ferociously as if trying to coax the pumping tendril to cum.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:27 am
Profile YIM

(I thought I replied to this already. I offer my sincerest of apologies to you. Gomenasai, Shai.)

The spider watched lustily as the snow-haired scientist pressed her breasts tightly around the thrusting tendril as it continued to slide itself between her glorious breasts. The tendril began to swell slightly, presemen dripping between the orbs of flesh, lubricating them.

His cock slammed in and out of Shai's candied cunt like an organic battering ram, hitting her cervix with each thrust inward and dragging against her g-spot with every retraction as her walls gripped tightly at the long shaft. The behemoth of a cock began to swell inside of her, showing her that he was about to cum yet again.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:39 pm

The student’s hands worked her tender breasts around the thick shaft as it pumped between them. A wide sense of erotica swarmed the student’s senses as she felt the sticky pre cum dribbling from the tip of the tendril against her shapely globes. Her pearl teeth dug into her lower lip, stifling a tender moan as she tweaked her swollen nipples in her fingertips, pulling them roughly.

The cock that thrust inside of her honeyed cunt, spreading her silken lips with each powerful pump would feel her wet, inner walls tighten rhythmically around the swelling shaft. The student could feel the arousing hints of another orgasm on the verge and her body writhed in ecstasy in response.

“Mmmgh god I’m so close!” She whined, her hips bucking wildly to meet each painful thrust as the creature buried his length inside of her.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:03 am
Profile YIM

You're close? Then allow me to help you with that... He responded, quickening his thrusting, slamming in and out of her tightly clenching folds faster than he had shown her earlier, trying desperately to make her cum so he could cum himself.

The tendril had no such inhibition. When she tweaked her nipples, she could feel the rapid throbbing of the tendril, which was about to cum and hard. The tip of the tendril poked out from between her breasts and shot it's load of seed straight at Shai's face, coating it with the white warm substance.

Siferus was not ready to fill her with his seed yet. He always believed a woman should cum first.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:14 pm

The assertive roughness as the demon drider thrust his massive cock into the depths of Shai’s tightening sex was just what was needed to send the white haired beauty over the edge. Her head tossed back, her lips pursed into a pleasant ‘o’. Her moans rang through the air and her body writhed as the orgasmic fire spread through her limbs. Her hands moved to caress her swollen breasts, her fingers groping the tender, cum splattered orbs between them.

“Mmmgh!” She groaned as the thick, hot seed shot across her pleasure-filled features quickly cooling as it was kissed by the chilled night air. Her sex pulsated wildly against the wicked cock as the demon continued to bore inside of her, burying his length in her warm, wet pussy. She was kept at this state of heightened sensitivity, but she could already feel the weariness settling over her body.

Her arms, legs, and head felt heavy as she lay there panting as the creature continued it’s devious work. Her crystal blue eyes began to shift back to a coal gray, as the effects of the aphrodisiac were beginning to wane with her newly found pleasure. Her breasts rapidly rose and fell with each labored breath. Her lips trembled as she fought to find the words to describe the euphoria.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:37 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next