View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Sparring once more (Yukidemon *winks*) 

The male looked to the girl with undeguised lust in his eyes, and a deep, residing anger, she had failed, tentacles lashed forth for the girl, those deep eyes fixed on her, "So original?" it sneered at her, a laugh leaving its lips...

"You do not need to know my name, only that I am here for you, and then that other little one over there, I will sate myself on you both, now you know, will you submit now? or must this get..." he licked his lips as he looked to her, "Messy?"

Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:24 am

She smirked lightly "I guess you dont know how stubborn I can be, I will never submit." pressing all her strength into the bottom of the staff she attacked the man just barely missing, the ground under him began to crack untill it fell in on itself. "Not to you, or anyone else!"

Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:33 pm
Profile YIM

A roaring laugh was ripped from the mans lips as he sprang to the side, away from her attack, andrighting himself once more, away from the cracking earth, he gave a deep chuckle, before looking to the immobile form of Violet... and speaking to the girl once again, "not for any reason? not to spare your friend? what if I offer, you submit to me, and I shall not touch her, or, perhaps I should just take her in front of you, bind you where you stand, and rape her in front of your eyes"

The male laughed again, bitterly, and looked to her, standing, ready to continue this fight, he would not hurt her too badly, but, worst come to worst... she would wind up with a few bruiises....

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:08 am

She growled glancing back at Violets motionless form then back at him gripping her staff tightly "I wouldnt allow that." She glanced back at her again thinking to herself was all that talk about being in touch with darkness nothing? come on get up!

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:31 pm
Profile YIM

The man laughed again as he looked to her, a small grin on his lips, "You can't protect yourself, and the other girl my dear, you must decide what is more valuable, you own hide, or saving another" he chuckled again as he looked to the girl, shifting on his bare feet, and cocking his head in a cheeky manner, he lashed out at the girl, a fist, not a tentacle, and fast, his motions almost seeming to blur as he moved, lashing out, to step inside the girls guard, and strike at her stomach...

Black eyes danced happily.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:16 pm

She gasped, the attack knocking the wind out of her she stumbled back into the water holding her stomach, choking for air.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:51 pm
Profile YIM

Water began to rise from the pool as the male stepped forth, grinning at her, a dark gleam in his eyes, as the fluid began to thicken, as if becoming a form of gel... Binding and thick as he strode towards her, "Kneel, your bonds will allow you to do that, kneel dear girl, or I will take you, then make you watch as I take your friend" He grinned again, licking his lips as he looked to her...

Violet could do nothing but lay still, Ilixia was beginning to think she should still Violet as well.. but... best save that for later...

Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:13 pm

She coughed lightly kneeling slowly she glared up at him, if she used a certain move she wouldnt be able to do it again...she was stuck..untill it would be at her advantage to use the last of her strength.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:27 pm
Profile YIM

Again the man smirked, stepping closer to the girl, Ilixia could not know what she was planning, and so, stepped forth, tolook down at her, tendrils weaving from along his spine, and he ran them, each of them, down the flesh of the girls back, teasing along her skin, "Good, perhaps I will spare her because ofyour obediance" he grinned again, looking at her, smug, confidant in his power...

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:13 am

She shuddered a little bit narrowing her eyebrows at him, planning and calculating the exact moment she would make her final move, and maybe get some time to get away from this monster but for now she had to be a good little girl.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:58 am
Profile YIM

The man, the beast, grinned down to the kneeling girl as his tendrils played softly over her flesh, dancing along, with gentle, teasing touches, before... they shifted, glinting faintly in the light, is tendrils becoming razor sharp, slicing through cloth, slitting through the back of her bra, with a wide grin...

"Such a sweet girl"

He chuckled faintly as he looked to her again, the tendrils reverting to the gentle caresses, gliding towards her breasts, he would have her, and still Ilixia was furious, this would not be entirely gentle, the girl had thwarted Violet, and now, now she would have to revert to this... mindless, idiotic, like so many base predators... pathetic....Still, she would taste of the little one, that called herself a fighter... she would be sweet...

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:42 pm

she flinched every so often, then closed her eyes slightly when it cut through her cloth, as the bra fell off her breasts bounce free of it, blushing faintly she opened her eyes again fully just staring up at him with very serious eye, she had to keep consentraited or the gentle caresses would get the best of her...though they felt so good....

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:25 am
Profile YIM

The male grinned down at her as he knelt within the water, watching her, reaching forth with his hands to caess lightly over her stomach, teasing the sensitive flesh, looking deep into her eyes, drinking in thier power, their confidence, she admired the taste of defiance, she so enjoyed breaking it... And, his lips pressed against hers, surprisingly gentle for one of the monsters of this island, pulling back to smile at her... again, deceptively kindly as his hands massaged upwards, stroking over the flesh of her stomach, questing upwards, to stroke, just under her breasts, to tease the flesh, but not to just grab and grope.

Break the mind first, the body would follow...

Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:05 am

Her eyes widen slightly at the kiss, her body relaxed but her mind shouted No! Don't be fooled! shaking her head she glared at him even if her body gave in to this beasts gentle strokings her mind would not.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:45 am
Profile YIM

The male again gave a soft smile, that froze on his lips as the mental outbirst ripped a small growl from his lips, gentle fingers lifted as his left hand drifted lightly over her breast, dusting her nipple as he gently stroked under her chin, lifting her face, to meet his eyes,

"You should not think such things dear one, behave, enjoy yourself, and I can be kind, Think of such bad things again, think that I have to fool you, and I will, not be so nice"

He grinned again as he looked into those eyes, those warriors eyes, seeming to gaze into her soul,

"I know what you are thinking, I know the pleasure you feel at my touch, I can be sweet, or rough, would you rather your pride intact, and I turn savage? or will you submit to me... accept me, the choice, my dear, is yours"

Another small grin, either way, she would get what she wanted, she would feed...

Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next