View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Caught in the Sea (for Yuki) 

Cukoo laughed loudly as the young girl stopped her soft moaning and groaning. "I know you are enjoying it, so you might as well let me hear you enjoy it," laughed the massive blob, as each of this thick cocks thrust deeper and harder into her tight sex and anus, stretching her body slightly wider with each hard penetration. The thick tentacles binding her arms and wrists behind her back slowly began to pull backwards, making the young girl arch her body ever so slightly and displaying her breasts even higher in the air as they were squeezed tightly by his black tentacles. His hot seed continued to build up in each of his massive members, ready to burst as soon as the young girl gave in to the pure pleasure filling her slender body.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:20 am

"I'm not enjoying it you foool!" she whinced a little as it still stretched her "Its hurt for so long its finally gone numb!" she cryied out glaring to the beast. She trembled a little bit, her words were true her body felt as if it were half aleep by now.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:44 am
Profile YIM

Her loud cries made Cukoo laugh even louder as she tried to resist him. "Very well then. Let's see what we can do to help you enjoy it a little more." The blob's rough tongue slowly began to extend down from his large mouth, inching towards her tight sex which was still being penetrated deeply by his main phallus. The tongue suddenly pressed tightly up against her exposed clit, rubbing and grinding against it as his thick cocks shoved deeper into her sex and anus. "I am sure this will wake up your body a little," laughed the massive blob as his tongue vibrated against her swelling clit, while his thick tentacles continued to squeeze and twist around her soft breasts.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:52 am

She gasped, his rough tongue rubed over her throbbing clit sending small waves of pleasure through her body, she cryed out this time in pleasure letting out loud moans arching her back as far as she could "aahhn!!"

Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Profile YIM

A deep watery laugh filled the air as the young girl gave in to the pleasure filling her body. Each of the blob's thick cocks throbbed and swelled inside her tight body, thrusting into her tight ass and sex time and time again. Cukoo's massive shafts ached and burned, yearning to release the hot seed buildling up inside of them.

As Cukoo gazed down at his lovely prize, she slowly began to arch and flex her body against his rough tongue grinding and vibrating against her exposed clit. Cukoo knew that soon he would be unable to hold back the large amounts of sticky liquid building up inside his blobbish body. He would soon fill with his hot seed...

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:20 am

She bit her bottom lip gently trying to hold back her moans but her body was actually starting to enjoy it, her tiny throbbing clit was getting all the attention it needed to distract her from the numbing pain. "Mmmn.n..no s..s.top !"

Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:16 pm
Profile YIM

Cukoo knew the time was now perfect. Her body flexed and arched wildly against his thick cocks, still driving deep into her sex and anus. His rough tongue grinded harder and vibrated more and more against her swelling clit as she tried to hold back the great pleasure filling her slender body. "It is useless, my dear. You now belong to me." As soon as Cukoo said those words, his massive cocks swelled and released the hot seed which had been building up inside of them, instantly filling her body with the sticky liquid. The thick shafts throbbed and bugled with each large burst of hot fluid into her tight body, forcing it to leak from the sides of her sex and ass. Her soft breasts were only squeezed harder now that Cukoo was releasing himself into the lovely girl, her hard tits rising and falling faster than ever as they were squeezed tightly.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:26 pm

She screamed as he released inside her, trembling a little her body shook as a few tears roll down her cheeks. She shook a bit his pulsing cocks bringing her to her climax letting out another cry before her body gave out panting heavily.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:11 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo felt the young girl's body shaking and arching as she climaxed hard on his massive cocks as they sprayed load after load of the hot seed into her body. Her tight sex and anus leaked more of the sticky liquid with each hard thrust. A loud laugh filled the air as the young girl orgasmed hard, though the thick members would not slow down. Instead, they only increased in rhythm, driving harder and deeper into her tight body and filling her completely with the hot fluid.

"Yessssss," hissed the massive blob again. Cukoo was pleased that the lovely girl had finally reached her climax, but he would not stop there. He yearned for her to climax over and over again, to reach an almost unending chain of orgasms. His rough tongue pressed harder against her clit, vibrating and grinding against it with all it's strength while the thick tentacles above continued to twist and squeeze around her soft breasts.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:14 am

She let out louder crys, feeling herself quickly brought to a second climax her body felt as if it were burning up. Her eyes widen seeing stars now as he continued to piston in and out of her weak shaking body.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:22 pm
Profile YIM

The young girl's cries came and went as his thick cocks swelled with each large burst of hot seed into her tight anus and sex. Gazing down, Cukoo saw that the sticky liquid was practically bursting out from her ass and sex with each burst he forced into her body. The black blob knew her slender body would give out soon, so he would have to drain all the sexual energies from her body as quickly as possible.

The rough tongue which had been grinding against her clit suddenly pulled away and shot into her open mouth, making the lovely girl taste the delicious juices which had flowing onto his tongue. The black tongue rolled and twisted around inside her mouth, allowing only small muffled moans and cries to escape. The thick tentacles around her breasts squeezed with all their strength, wanting for the well-bound girl to the highest peak of pleasure and drain of her all energy.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:41 am

She trembled a little nearly gaging when the beast thrust its rough tongue into her mouth, her body flinched as it was going to a numb peak, she felt as if in that bliss moment....just before your body gave out completely, what he was trying to do to her she did not know but her body started to feel a little strange.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:49 am
Profile YIM

That was it. She had finally hit the point of pure bliss and lust. Each of his thick cocks swelled with the last bursts of hot seed and sprayed them hard into her lovely body, forcing more of the sticky substance to flow from her orifaces. His rough tongue rolled and twisted around inside her mouth, enjoying every taste the young girl had to offer him as her slender body orgasmed over and over again. The thick tentacles around her breasts gave one more final squeeze as the massive shafts thrust as hard as they into her tight ass and sex, pushing her body to its limit.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:11 am

She let out a muffled cry as her body slowly began to relax, she felt a little dizzy. Then when she opened her eyes, her vision began to blur as she passed out, finally she thought to herself, i can slip into unconiousness.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:22 am
Profile YIM

The last ounces of his hot seed spilled into her unconscious body as Cukoo finally began to withdraw his massive cocks from her lovely body. The thick shafts still throbbed and bulged even as they pulled out of her tight anus and sex, allowing the massive amount of seed which had build up inside of her to finally be released, pouring from her orifaces into the water below.

The blob's rough tongue slowly pulled out of her small mouth as his thick tentacles withdrew from her soft breasts, revealing bright red rings around her skin where they had been squeezing for so long. A small laugh escaped from Cukoo's mouth as he began to carry the unconscious girl back towards the beach. "I thank you for being so delicious, my dear," laughed the massive black blob.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next