View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Massage it gently... (Sintor~) 

Her moans tripled in volume and frequency and she began to thrash about underneath him, the fantastic pleasure he was giving her suddenly almost too much to handle. She rocked back and forth against him,

"Ah..! Ah....!! It's coming.. I'm nearly.. ah.... ahh...!"

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:34 am

Cum for me my little strawberry He says as he keeps thrusting into her feeling her not really needing her verbal warning to know she was near orgasm. He wanted her to orgasm but thought if he went any faster he would wear her out faster then he wanted to. He did go all the way out before thrusting back into her wanting pussy to help stimulate her.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:47 am

Riko cried out now, louder and louder, faster and faster!! Her little clit and pussy were so hot and wet, she listened to the slick squishing noise of the cock and the slit colliding with each other over and over.

The sound, the smell, the speed.. it fired her intense pleasure, faster, higher until......

"Wahhhhhh----ahhhhhh-ahhhhh......!" She reached a wonderful orgasm, her pussy squeezing down at the same time as releasing pools of her cum around his dick. Her voice broke as she almost screamed in pleasure.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:55 am

He kissed her to help muffle her cries of passion and lust so not to alert any bystanders and turn this lovely little things into something ugly. He wondered if she would feel pleasure in his release or not. He smiled inwardly ,almost literally, as he stops and lets his cock sit in her pussy and lays on her without her feeling any discomfert. Did you enjoy that my sweet strawberry? He asked in her ear as he allowed her to catch her breath.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:01 am

Riko let out a soft "mm!" as his cock slid out, before nodding shyly at him. "I... I want it again.."

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:14 am

Do you want anything different? He asked as the massaging of her body had dimmed down low enough for her to be able to think and not get distracted. And besides, i haven't cum yet myself....greedy little girl He teases her smiling as he kisses her for a while.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:12 pm

Riko wasn't sure how to answer. What could happen differently? She wasn't the most experienced person at this sort of thing, so she didn't really know what other ways they could make each other cum. In the meantime anyway, she grinned against his lips, hearing him call her greedy. The massaging had decreased significantly, but even so, it still felt amazing, and her body sent frequent ripples of happiness through her.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:48 am

He continued to kiss her before stopping for a bit. hmmmm do you need any hints? i can think of three things we could do. He says still hugging and close to her his eyes looking into hers as he waits for her answer. He could think of more then three things but he didn't want to show off yet despite the whole massaging thing.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:24 pm

She looks back at him curiously. She thought for a moment, then asked, "What is the best thing..?" She was almost cross-eyed, they were so close.

She turned her head and buried her face into his shoulder.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:29 am

With you i'm not sure He says as she buries her head in his shoulder. Either we can use the other two unused holes you have or use this again He says using his hand to rub her pussy to indicate 'this'. He wondered which she would choose.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:55 am

She squirmed and giggled as he rubbed over her wet little pussy with his fingers, closing her eyes. "nnn... I don't know.. I think I like it all.."

She felt her cheeks hot as her pussy reacted happily to the touch... Her head turned to the side with a soft, breathy moan. This girl had been reduced to a bashful, blushing and limp heap.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:37 pm

Alright, do you want to be facing me or not? He asks as he brings a hand to go around and nudge her asshole indicating he was going to use that hole next. To help he took the wetness from her pussy and added it to her ass to help so that there wasnt as much friction. He loved how girls always lost themself and fell for him and he smiled before kissing her after she's had time enough to answer.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:42 pm

"Ng.." she said softly as his fingers pressed against her other entrance. She looked up at him, a little nervous. That hole had never been touched before.. she was a little shy about it. Which is why she came to the decision she didn't want him to see her embarrassed face as he played with her."I... I.. don't want to face.."

Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:46 pm

He stopped kissing to nudge her nose with his and smiled. Alright....have you ever used this one before? if you havnt then i'll be really gentle He said almost concerned that he might hurt her if he does it that way. He still lubed her up till it was enough and waited for a reply.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:50 pm

Riko avoided his eyes as his nose nudged hers. He was so gentle, so considerate.. he'd lulled her into a state of complete security. Anything he did to her, she trusted him. He could pretty much do anything he wanted to her now. She gave a little awkward sigh and replied, "N-no.."

Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next