View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Under the Moon (Siferus) 

Post Re: Under the Moon (Siferus)
Watching Shai toy with her own body was entrancing for Siferus as his cock pounded away at the tight tunnel of the beautiful scientist, her moans music to his ears. With her face covered in his seed, she let out a long, distinct moan, like the one she made earlier when she came. This was made abundantly clear when she threw her head back, grabbing at her breasts.

Taking her orgasm as a sign, he came, filling Shai's tight tunnel with even more of his cum, the excess falling onto the sand beneath her. The poor girl looked exhausted, and Siferus wasn't in top form either. Fatigue had begun to settle in on both of them. This was made clear to Shai by his slowing down of his cock boring into her. His breath was irregular.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:25 am

The scientist’s hips bucked wildly and her moans gradually faded to labored gasps as her inner walls tightened around the creature’s phallus, coaxing his thick, warm seed from the shaft. She shuddered hard, her toned muscles tensing and her fingers digging into the fleshy globes at her chest as she felt the warm stream flood her tightened cunt, allowing the large shaft to slide into her vices with much more ease than before.

Waves of pleasure gave way to waves of pain as the creature’s cock came to an agonizingly slow pace, rubbing against her sensitive g-spot which caused her to spasm uncontrollably as it sent shocking jolts throughout her limbs.

The haze in her mind slowly started to dissipate and the horror of her own actions started to become prevalent to the poor girl. The epiphany of realizing what she’d asked the wretched creature to do to her almost became an unbearable thought to the girl, that is until she reasoned that it was the aphrodisiac talking and not herself. Still the shame was there and it was strong, and made only stronger by the evidence of the creature’s deed plastered against her face, hair, torso and worse- oozing from her abused cunt.

She felt a chill against her skin, as the breeze caressed her body, cooling the seed and offering little in the way of comfort to the worn and tired girl. Almost as if in response she felt a warm tingle against her skin. Small ebony tribal markings slowly appeared on her shoulders, back, and abdomen, ever-changing and swirling against her flesh as a mist would against the ground as if in waiting for some unspoken command.

“R-release me creature.” She breathed through labored pants, her eyes barely opened and glittering with tears of pain and lasting remnants of euphoria.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:00 pm
Profile YIM

Siferus moaned in pleasure. Shai was truly a jewel when it came to sex. She was beginning to wear him down. Then something strange came into his vision. Black...almost as if made of pure shadow began to slither and move beneath her. It intrigued him. So much in fact, that he had completely missed the last comment that she had made to him. The one about releasing her. Not that he had any intentions of doing that just yet anyway.

What on earth....is that? Quite interesting. He said, pinning Shai to the sand with no effort at all. His gaze seemed fixed on the substance that moved beneath another potential candidate for him to steal and hide for a while before letting her go.

You're a sexual jewel, Shai. I'm thinking very heavily about taking you for myself.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6