View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
 Demonology for dummies (For Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Demonology for dummies (For Fornicarus)
I am merely making this easier on you and providing you with support. I wouldn't want harm to come to you, after all, nor would I want you to trouble yourself with the mundane task of keeping yourself afloat.

The creature answered Pia's question, trying to gentle her surprised anxiety, doing nothing that would be seen as hostile and holding her with as much care as possible.

That and the platform is rather not too comfortable for what they sent you in here for and I'm quite sure you would rather have as much amenities as possible. The Marquis demands his entertainment, after all, and I do not aim on pleasing him.

Despite the involuntary kicks, the creature did not pay them any mind, not blaming her for feeling frightened or anxious at all. Unhindered and pleased by her exclaim, the tendril began brushing against her cunt, using the slick, ridged tip to elicit more such responses from her. Two more similar tendrils rose up from the depths, softly coiling themselves around her knees and spreading her legs gently as to not cause too much worry.

I see that your experiences from the previous room are still affecting you, but I imagine that the manner in which it was done was somewhat jarring for you. Will you please allow me to make this one a pleasant experience for you?

Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Pia really did not know how to respond to this. While she was sympthetic to the plight of the monster, and it seemed to be sympathetic to hers, the fact remained that he was some sort of demon, and that he intended to rape her.

She twisted and turned her body uselessly, succeeding only on making more ripples in the water.
A few tiny noises, somehere between moans and gasps for air emerged from her mouth as her womanhood was being rubbed and her legs pushed apart.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:23 pm
Profile YIM

Taking the little noises she was making against the tendril grazing against her cunt as acceptance of sorts, the submerged demon proceed with his activity. With tendrils already holding her waist up and keeping her legs spread apart, it did not have to worry about maintaining a hold on her for now, and the tip of the offending tendril began pushing against her nether lips, pushing into her slowly depth only after several attempts, the cum of the girl's evil self making the invasion easier. Buried within Pia now, the tendril began sliding out of her, the small ridges it possessed involuntarily scraping against her vaginal walls and eliciting more sensations within her heated hole.

As you can see, this need not be difficult nor painful. As long as we continue to be civil, the experience can be a pleasant and fulfilling one for you. Simply put, it would simply be more beneficial for us both this way than to just take what I want without concern for your well being. Rest assured, I do not mean you any harm whatsoever so you can allow yourself to relax. If you would prefer to keep your attention fixed on something else, then I would be glad to accept your earlier offer.

And the sleek tendril Pia had hugged, still quite close to her, pressed itself against her breasts. Whatever its intentions were, it was clear that the beast would certainly make use of everything the poor girl had to offer, civil or not. And indeed, the thought of being taken forcefully by the beast, having only seen just a small part of its full size, would have seemed quite worse. All in all, it simply seemed unwise to spur the demon's offer.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:42 pm

Pia bit down on her lower lip and fought her impusle to struggle. Despite the civil tone, she had no real desire to be fucked by another giant monster. But neither did she want to be crushed by his titanic strenght, or pulled down and drowned.

Since her legs had been pulled out, her vaginal muscles were even thighter than normal, making her feel every movement so much stronger.
Pia let out a few, strangled groans between her clenched teeth. Her body had been made ready by the dopplegangers earlier attack, and thus her cunt was moister and more welcoming than it would othewise be.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:48 pm
Profile YIM

Taking matters into its own hands- Er, tendrils, the creature brought up two more such tendrils, using them to press together the young lady's breasts as the one in between them began sliding up and down, making use of the titsfuck she had offered earlier. As for the one buried within her cunt, it withdrew from there, leaving her feeling empty once again.

Things would proceed better for the monster if she was tempted into being more receptive toward it. That said, the creature certainly had many 'tools' for that but for now, it would begin with a smaller tendril than the one that had forced its way into Pia's cunt.

The smaller tendril made its way to Pia, pressing past her nether lips and pushing into her depth once again, searching for that special little button that would make this quite enjoyable for little Pia. With both its smaller size and the welcoming pussy, its job was quite easier than it would have had been, and the tendril soon happened upon the gräfenberg spot, its tip applying pressure against the erogenous area.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Pia opened her mouth with a small gasp as the first tentacle left. She then imideatly clenhed her teeth again, bracing for a worse impact. In her experience, when a monster paused, it was to harness the strenght for a worse mauling, and she quite expected the monster to ram her arse or somesuch.

Instead a smaller limb wiggled its way into her. "Oh..oh-oh! Gh..that.. that kinda tickles!", Pia almost laughed as it probed its way inside her. "That is almost.. AHHHHHHH!"
Obviously, the tendril had found its spot. Pia arched her back like a bow, her eyes rolled back.
Without hinking, she grabbed at her own breasts, fingers digging into soft flesh as a way to express the intesiveness of the sensation.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:50 pm
Profile YIM

Pleased with the response it had gotten from Pia, the creature kept up applying pressure to that particular spot, planning on keeping the sensations washing over her. Another tendril of a similar size soon slid into her already occupied cunt, probing around until it found the same spot and began doing the same. Much like a child that had found a toy it liked, the creature began teasing the young Pia with unceasing strokes on her most sensitive part.

I see you are beginning to enjoy this. Good, that will make it quite easier on you. Now, allow me to make it so much, much better for you, human

The unnatural voice finished speaking but Pia could still feel the creature in her mind, as if it was intruding into her very being. And suddenly, the already intense sensations she was getting from the tendrils grew even stronger as the creature added his own enjoyment to her senses, making the experience even more wildly exhilarating. First, the doppelganger, and now... she was now, despite the situation she was in, feeling just exactly what it felt like to have a phallic appendage buried within her.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:23 pm

"Oh.. My.. What.. Is.. That.. I am.. Feeelinmmmmmm...oh.."

What is this! I can feel I am being fucked.. I mean.. I can feel me fucking myself! What is this? Am I really this wet and soft?

Pia was almost dizzy from the change in perspective, as well as the extra dose of pleasure. Her eyelids were fluttering and she was making strange little noises as her nervous sytem tried to handle the input.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:01 pm
Profile YIM

Feelings and sensations continued to bombard the young lady's mind and emotions as the creature maintained its activities, still ruthlessly attacking the girl's g-spot without giving her time to absorb it all. He certainly did not want her to get used to it, far from it. He wanted her to drown in the realm of pleasure she had never experienced before, had never even dared to imagine.

The answer to your question, human, is yes. It is rather pleasant to be making use of your body, the way it is responding to my appendages. You are simply feeling what I am feeling, feeling what I am doing, so effectively, it does feel like you are enjoying your body from another perspective.

But this was only a small taste, just a tiny part of the creature's vast intelligence and consciousness. Steadily, it opened up more and more of itself to Pia, bolstering the sensations that were now battering her mind even as its tendrils continued to ravage her cunt mercilessly. It would make sure she thoroughly enjoyed this chamber and indeed, it did not seem as if that would be a difficult job. Only a little further to go, the creature decided, before it was time to step it up a bit.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:25 pm

"Wow! Oh.. My.. ahhhh! This is almost.. too much.. Stop! I mean.. ahhh..Don't stop.. oooohhhhh! I dammit! Fuck me! No.. I.. uhhhh.."

Pia's mind was boggling. She was raping herself! This was both horrible and quite enjoyable.
Partly, she wanted her mind to be her own, her sensations to be her own, and everyone else out of her brain.
On the other side, this was so damnably good! Now she could experience both ways at once. She had often wondered what it felt like to have a penis. Technically speaking, at least in human terms, she still didn't know, but now she knew how it felt to penetrate someone.

Pia bucked her hips like she was breaking in a horse, making little splashes of the water. She was hugging herself, as if to keep her throbbing heart from bursting out of her chest.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:02 pm
Profile YIM

Very well, human, I shall do as you want. Amused at the young woman's inner conflict, the creature did as it was begged, to continue ravaging her so that she could enjoy such wondrous sensations. Not only that, but it also opened up more of its sensations to Pia, literally drowning her in a sea of pleasure, each small sensation amplified greatly by the monstrous creature. Soon, the tendrils within her cunt were joined by a third, pushing her further into this new territory that she now floundered within.

But that wasn't all the creature was going to do. Instead, it would push her buttons even more. Yet another tendril of similar girth to the three buried within her pussy joined in the fun by pressing against her anus, penetrating her easily due to its slick flesh. And with the creature silencing any discomfort she would have felt, Pia received only further pleasure from having her behind violated by the creature, a pleasure that too was enhanced by the monster.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:00 pm

"Ohhh! Ahhhh! It's so tight.. it.. oh.. My pussy is so tight!"
Maybe not the most cerebral of comments, but her mind was much too busy handling all the new sensations for her to care. The folds of her pussy was pushed wider as she was now being fucked by not only one, or two, but three separate tentacles. Not only that, there was also the one buried between her round breasts.
"Ahhhh-ahhhh! Ohhhh..."

And then a fifth player entered the field, this time pressing against her ass and wasting no time in finding its way in between the muscles of her tiny ring. The feeling was overwhelming, to say the least.

"Yeah! Fuck..fuck..Mmmmm! Fuck me there.. ahhh! In the ass.. Just take me! Rape me! Rape my cunt.. Ahhhh my tits.. just fuck me!"
Pia's demure manner was all gone, now she was snarling demands for more pleasure.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:06 pm
Profile YIM

More than willing, the creature began taking advantage of Pia, sliding all of its tentacles in and out of her cunt, making sure to brush against her g-spot each time, as the one surrounded by delightful Scandinavian breasts began rubbing up and down, getting quite the erotic sensations out of it. Sensations the creature made sure to pass on to Pia.

Happily, human. The creature spoke simply before proceeding to ravage her behind with its tendril, bombarding the young student with enhanced sensations of what it felt like to penetrate another one's ass, allowing her to savor all the joys of intercourse from the male's perspective. Joys it was quite sure Pia was thoroughly enjoying.

Going further again, a sixth tentacle joined in the fun, waiting for the opportunity. Soon, having seen the best chance to strike, the tendril pressed itself against her lips, sliding into her warm mouth. And just as abruptly, Pia's mind was slammed with what felt very much like having someone sucking on one's phallus. Would you like to experience more, human? A nod will be sufficient.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:04 pm

It felt wrong. It felt good. It was intense.

Is it rape if you enjoy it? Is being made to enjoy something you'd rather not a violation in itself? If you enjoy a rape committed by someone, are you, deep down, a rapist yourself?
Pia was confused, her moral compass thrown off course. Luckily, there was another option: Surrender and do the thinking later!

"Ahhh.. damn! Gah! Ahh! Ahhh.! That! Is! The! Spot!". Pia's body jerked each time one of the squirming tentacles hit the g-spot.
And there was not only her pussy being ravaged. For the first time, she felt how good it was to be embedded in someone else's tight asshole. Felt how tight it was, how the muscles of her little ring hugged the tentacle.

"Fuck it harder! Fuck it harder! Fuck it..Mmgmmlfm!"
Pia found she could no longer talk, as another snakelike limb plugged her mouth. She grabbed at the stem, and let her hands slide along it. She let her tongue touch it. Enjoying the tingle, she followed up by sucking it.
Wow! Does my mouth feel so good?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:01 pm
Profile YIM

Further pleased with how things had proceeded with the human, the creature allowed part of its submerged body to rise, breaking through the surface of the murky black water. As slick and rubbery as the rest of its tendrils, the surfaced part of the monster rose up enough to allow Pia plenty of space to lay upon, and indeed the tendrils did carry her out of the water and onto its back.

With a stable position now, it was much easier for the creature to really ravage Pia's body, touching her in all the right places, and giving her what she desired the most. No longer having to sex the female up, the monster was beginning to feel the growing tugs of its own arousal, a feeling it too shared with the female atop it, enhancing her own pleasure.

With the student now desensitized to any discomfort or pain, the creature knew it could then proceed with the really enjoyable parts for itself, and with Pia linked to the creature, physically and mentally, there was no doubt she would absolutely love this as well. Withdrawing the tendrils within her cunt and behind, the creature allowed the thin appendages to retreat as two more came to replace them, two that happened to be thicker than any of the ones that had pleasured her so.

Still allowing the female to suckle on the one within her mouth to distract her, the monster then poised the two thick shafts at her entrances, both of them slick with some sort of ooze that it seemed to have procured naturally from its own flesh. Making sure that Pia would not feel any pain whatsoever, the creature allowed her to access more of its sensations, bombarding her with greater levels of joy as it began to slowly slide the thick lengths into her, quite enjoying the student's tightness. A joy it also shared with her, allowing her to experience just how wet and tight she could really get.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next