View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 A Night Stroll (for Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: A Night Stroll (for Kakumaoh)
Ishtar's climax triggered Kakumaoh's own release. With a cry, he came deep inside the girl again as her nether lips squeezed his shaft as if trying to milk it dry. Unlike the one in her mouth, this cock had had enough time to recover fully, and the orgasm was as strong as his first one had been.

When their orgasms had died down, he withdrew both cocks from her and set her down almost reluctantly. While she had been quite enjoyable and he would have liked to continue, it would take a while before he could do so even if she was able to continue right now. It would be better to stop now and look for her again at some later date.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:39 am

Ishtar felt Kakumoah's hot release fill her flower. Her head fell foward as she suddenly felt his members leave her body, she was hesitantly put down on the ground. As Ishtar began trying to catch her breathe as she laid there on the ground. She wasn't sure if he was done with her or simply playing a mind game with her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:12 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
The girl seemed like she'd be able to leave on her own soon enough. That's good. It's such a pain sneaking people back to their rooms if they can't get there without help. Satisfied that she was unlikely to end up spending the night out here or get sent to the basement, he walked over to the shadows of a nearby building. "I'll have to find you again sometime. You're quite good," he said before disappearing into the dark.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Ishtar struggled to her feet as she saw Kakumoah fade away into nothing in the shadows of the building. It was frightening to see how easily he could fade into the background or image how easily he could emerge from a shadow.

Ishtar looked down at her tattered outfit. She could only imagine what another creature might do to her if it found her like this. Slowly she began to make her way back to her dorm, determine to be a victim to only one monster tonight....

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6