View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Dark Encounters (Bianca) 

Post Re: Dark Encounters (Bianca)
Edward's feather-light caress went through her body like a jolt of electricity, and she gasped as hit hot length penetrated her with an indescribable, fulfilling heat. His hands ran like velvet over her, and she suddenly felt her energy begin to returning; It was no doubt his doing, and she sofly moaned her approval of his soothing touch.

He slid into her hot sheath again, over and over, her sore muscles quickly forgotten as he rode her into a steady state of pleasure, and she ground herself against him, practically purring. "My master is very kind."

~The Fish Out of Water~Bianca De Matin~
La Editio De Bianca (Bianca's Deviations)

Thu May 13, 2010 6:24 am

Edward just smiled to himself as Bianca responded to his thrusts like a person that had done this for a long time. Considering that he had often met with her this way, it was hardly a surprise to him, that she would respond beautifully to him.

He continued to pleasure her using his paws, thrusting into her with an even, steady rhythm, and he said in her ear. "I am glad you feel that way, pet. Now just relax... your Master is going to make you feel wonderful tonight... unless you want to have some wild animalistic fucking... all you need to do is ask." The last part was said in a wicked, and yet amused tone.

Thu May 13, 2010 6:32 am
Profile YIM

Goosbumps kissed over her flesh at the sensation of his warm breath against her ear, and she exhaled hotly at the sound of his voice, filled with dark promise. Her skin tingled as he ran his hands over her breasts, carefully outlining her figure with practiced hands. Her mind was torn between being ridden for all she was worth again that night, or letting him rock her into slow, simmering orgasm that left them both screaming. She bit her lip, choosing instead to let him do as he pleased. "Master.. I want you to be satisfied.."

Thu May 13, 2010 6:41 am

Edward chuckled at Bianca's reply. Oh yes, she is coming along very nicely. He smiled and said. "Thank you for your.... concern, pet, but tonight, I want to do this a bit slow. After all, you don't want others to say that your Master is someone who mistreats his pets, now do you?"

He continued to leisurely explore her body, thrusting into her in a slow and lazy rhythm, occasionally speeding up slightly, only to slow down again, taking his time to drive her into another bout of lust filled orgasm.

Thu May 13, 2010 7:20 am
Profile YIM

The girl groaned lowly in frustration, desperate for him to fulfill her with the hot, delicious sensation of his powerful seed spilling into her, the feel of his cream running down her thighs. The thought made Bianca blush furiously with shame: Never did she ever have such lustful, wanton thoughts- only whenever she was in his vicinity. He was thrusting into her with a varied pace again, and she nearly screamed in torment. "Master, please.."

Sun May 16, 2010 5:49 am

Edward just grinned as he heard the pleading note in her voice. He purposely ignored her pleas for a moment, still maintaining the way he thrusted into her sheath. His hands continued to explore and tease her body, trying to drive her mad again with lust once more.

He then bent over and whispered in her ear. "You say please, my pet... which pleases me. But you did not tell me specifically what is it you want, pet. How is your master going to give you what you want if you don't tell me?"

He paused for a moment and said. "I want you to moan it out loud, pet. Cry out your desire to me, and I will fulfill whatever desire you have for your body."

Sun May 16, 2010 5:54 am
Profile YIM

Bianca purred as she felt his fur on her glistening back, arching herself into him and his firm chest, pleased with their tone. Her mind instantly thought of the hard knot that had intimately bound them together after he released within her the last time, and her face became hot. Her voice suddenly rose in timbre at his request, and she moaned at each delicious thrust. "Come, master.. please, I want you to feel you come inside me.."

Lust began to well up again in her loins, and the maddening grip of it caused her to grind her hips against him with renewed fervor, meeting and withdrawing from his thrusts to force him to fill her depth completely, causing her to scream with the delightful shock of pain.

Sun May 16, 2010 6:05 am

Edward was pleased by the way she arched her back to rest against his chest. If he didn't know any better, and she smelled human, he would have suspected that she had some kind of catwoman ancestry, like the bride of the Silvar's closest allies, and leader of the packs of wolves in Makai, the Talbains.

In any case, her request was clear, and he said with a lusty growl in her ear."If that is what you really want, pet... then your master is only too happy to oblige." He then started to pound wildly into her, growling with pleasure as she used her hips to meet his thrusts and her inner walls to milk his cock for his seed, which he obliged after a while.

He soon held her still, and his knot swelled, binding them once again, and he let out a lusty, triumphant howl at the moon as he plunged his hot seed spilled into her waiting womb in several jets, filling her womb with his thick, creamy seed.

Sun May 16, 2010 6:20 am
Profile YIM

Her thighs twitched as she felt the hot surge of his essence fill her, then the anticipated sensation of it running in rivulents down her smooth thighs and making her blush. She shifted her hips and felt the telltale tug of his knot snugly within her walls, and she instantly held still. Bianca could still feel him spurt inside of her in waning streams, and she fell against his body as his telltale keening howl arose into the air. Her mind, her body was numb from their long session, and the ache returned to the girl's fragile body. "Oh.. oh.. master."

Sun May 16, 2010 6:40 am

Edward held her still and waited until his seed had been emptied into her, and he whispered in her ear. "How does it feel, pet? Does it feel good, hmm? Would you like another round, or do you wish to rest a while? It's your choice, pet>"

He then waited for her answer as he let her rest her body against his.

Sun May 16, 2010 6:59 am
Profile YIM

Bianca's eyes welled with fresh tears, realizing the extent at which she was completely at his mercy; Her being, her soul completely forfeit to him. She wrung her hands, crying softly to herself and did not speak for a long time. She wanted nothing more than to release herself from his grasp, his influence, then to run away from him and never look back. Despite the raw pleasure, his promises, his manipulations would surely break her given time.

"Please don't make me do this anymore. I cannot do this, its... unnatural."

Sun May 16, 2010 7:08 am

"Unnatural, you say? "Edward said with an amused tone. "As I recall it correctly, even if your mind rejects this... your body has shown me that you have accepted such... unnaturalness in terms of coupling."

Her tears were something that he did not want to see, and he was supposed to enjoy this, but something seeing her hurt made him feel... wrong. "Very well then, if that is what you wish... then as your master... I have to accept your request... for now."

He soon cast a spell on her, allowing her to sleep, and soon conjured a set of clothing for her, and teleported her to her dorm. He then thought to himself. Enjoy your rest while you can, Bianca... the next time we meet... I doubt I will be so lenient towards you.

Shaking his head at the thought, thinking he must have been getting a little soft, he soon made his way back towards his den. He has some more research to do, an time is of an essence here.

Sun May 16, 2010 9:14 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6