View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
Ana:
My heart was pounding as fast as the tears were falling from my eyes. Not only was he pulling me to him with the intension of raping me, my dear Alli was beside herself, and I felt was the pain she was holding over this.

However within seconds that pain was replaced with a different pain. I was now bent over, and my virgin hole was being spread wide open by this demon’s huge member. “AAAHHhh!!” I yelled out, gasping for breath, as my hymen broke and my hands reached for Alli to comfort and save me. A single drop of blood ran down my folds as he stretched my private hole to the point just before tearing me. He entered me slowly, clearly his intent was not to destroy my body, because he could have easily.

He filled my pussy and pressed my wet walls in a way I never imagined. The pleasure spots in me could not be ignored as he rubbed every one deep inside me. “MMmm … ahh, oh my god … mmm” I moaned amongst my breaths in tortured pleasure. My hands slowly lowered to the floor to brace for a yet deeper entry.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:46 pm

If your going to start that again, then I guess you won't get any "reward" tonight. Ana will just have to take double

Alli's cries fall on deaf ears it seems as he decides to respond to her tone by simply paying her no attention. If she wants to kill him she can try but for now her cousin seems to be getting all the attention, of course he makes sure Alli can see his member slipping further and further into Ana's wet pussy until he rams the last few inches inside her. Taking a few moments for her pussy to get used to his size as best it can before he starts to thrust.

He keeps a hold on her waist, holding her in place as he starts to push in and out of her. She's much tighter then Alli but they seem to be different in their own way. He can't really put his finger on it but it's not the same. Still he can't complain, she is doing just fine so far as he allows Alli to listen to the moans of her cousin as he starts to pick up his pace. The sound of his body slapping against Ana's own body echoing in the small elevator. It's impossible to avoid looking at it almost.

He keeps a firm grip upon her body as he suddenly lifts her into the air like he did Alli the first time before he spins her even as his member is inside her so she is now facing him and suspended almost in the air upon his member that slips even further into her body.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Alli:
It seemed my words did not phase him, he was going to do as he willed. My only hope to stop this was to get free, although he had already violated my cousin, there was no way to rewind time. I bent and stretch my fingers trying to reach the knot that held me captive. My focus despite all my efforts to ignore them was redirected over and over with every slap of his body against her ass as he thrusted inside Ana. Tears filled my eyes as I listened to her moans that should have been mine, grew louder and faster mixed with her pants of pleasure. It was killing me inside instead of killing him.

I dropped my head, and almost went limp as I hung there by my arms defeated. My hands would not budge, and he was determined to fuck her like he fucked me, in this same elevator, right in front of my face. Ana was not crying any more, she was not fighting him, instead she was riding his cock like a pro. I began to cry. Starting with silent tears but building to the full cries of a hurt child.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Ana:
His powerful arms lifted me in the air without missing a single thrust in my soaked pussy soon to be dripping down on him. I gripped his shoulder as if we were lovers, mostly to support myself as I bounced with each thrust, but also to feel his smooth skin. My tits jerked and banged against his chest in stride with his movements. “Ooh my …. OOhhh!” I yelled repeatedly, my arousal building to the point I thought I would burst. His member was so hard, and big, and each push inside me made me want more of him.

I knew Alli was there although my eyes were closed, and even more so when she started to cry, but my erotic desires had taken over. I was so close to climax, that nothing would make me stop now.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:38 pm

For now Alli is almost forgotten until she has learnt to "behave" again while he has his way with her cousin infront of her. His hands are planted upon her ass, giving it a squeeze as he pumps her up and down on his rock hard member that seems to always manage to slip that little big deeper each time she is forced to come down on him. For her first time she is sure not to last too long but he doesn't mind, after all he can tell he is going to have fun switching between them and he's already have the honour of taking Ana's virginity. Something she will never forget as he fills her with his large member.

Soon enough he'll be the first to cum inside her, but he won't let her know about that just yet. He leans in to kiss along her neck as she bounces up and down on him, he can feel her stiff nipples rubbing against his chest as she does. Almost as soft and as big as Alli's. For now he seems to know Alli is broken so he stops rubbing it into her face, rather enjoying himself and Ana, for once not trying to make the other jealous. Ana has his attention and she deserves a good first "rape". In his twisted mind he is being fair.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Alli:
I tried to free myself, struggling against my bonds only at random moments now. Drifting in and out of the present scene, my mind wondering to more innocent times, but brought back with Ana’s screams of ecstasy. I had no more anger, no more strength to fight, sadness was taking over, but each time she gasped from his cock hitting the depths of her pussy, my pussy throbbed and I inhaled. It was if I could feel him inside me, my memory played tricks on me … then I heard her cumming, and the knife twisted in my gut again.

“Please stop … please … please … let me go Lord”, I said deliriously in a whisper almost too quiet for anyone to hear over the sounds of lust in the room.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Ana:
“OHHH!!, My … Oh, MY GOD!!, OH … I’m cumming, OOoooo …” bellowed out of me, as my tight walls squeezed him tights, and my fingers dug into his shoulders to take root, “Don’t stop, OOhh! MMmmm …” I yelled as my pussy exploded sweet cum all over him making him slide in and out even faster.

I could hardly breath, gasping for air as he continued to pound his hard cock inside me faster and faster now. My hair flowed down my back and for the first time I could feel the gentle sensations as it almost tickled me. My clit continued to rub against him as he launched me up and down, almost bringing me to another peak.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Ana seems to get her wish as he doesn't stop, rather he starts to go even faster then before now that her pussy is so soaking wet but of course his thrusts are harder as her pussy seems determined to make him cum aswell as it contracts around him. Squeezing him as it trying to make sure he cums inside her as he pounds in and out. It's not long until the throbbing sensation pulses through her pussy as he slides her off him only to slam her back down one final time, his member erupting within her pussy, spraying her full with his hot and sticky cum, allowing her to rest upon him as he shoots every last drop inside her before he lowers her down to the floor, letting it drip out.

As Ana recovers, he wipes Alli's tears away before he unties her, pulling him towards her as he holds her against him again, her breasts pressed up against him as he holds her still, forced up against his body.

Are you ready to be good this time?

If Ana is about to complain or maybe protest at being left alone, she isn't disappointed as his double appears, now a little bigger then he was before since Therions powers have grown. His double lifts her into the air and rubs at her pussy before a soft voice speaks only in her head.

Get on all fours

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Alli:
He filled her with every last drop, and each grunt and groan of this lustful torture made me recoil even further. I thought it was horrible, and terrifying to have him rape me and cum inside my holes, but it was much worse hearing him do it to Ana as I stared at the floor. Then I saw my cousin appear out of the corner of my eye. I glanced over at her not moving my head as he lowered her to the floor. I didn't even lift my head enough to look in her eyes, at that moment I didn’t care about much.

A second later, the demon’s hand stroked my face startling me. I was barely in this room mentally, and I jumped a bit before my eyes closed again. His touch brought tingles over my whole body against my will, it seemed to recall the pleasure he once gave it, but I didn’t want to feel anything.

He untied me, and as my body’s weight shifted away from the wall, my legs supported me. My feet were still as he moved in close to hold me. I looked up at him for a second and then rested my cheek on his chest as I melted into him instinctively. "Are you ready to be good this time?" I heard him ask me, like I had just been punished, spanked like a dog with the newspaper. I waited for the next line, that he didn’t want to punish me anymore, if I would just behave. He never said it though, just waited for my reply.

I was silent, watching the 2nd all too familiar demon appear. It approached Ana as she kneeled down on the floor before him on her hands and knees. I knew what was next, and I knew what my answer would be no matter if I tried to fight my own desires. “Yes”, I said softly with lips still dripping wet from my tears.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:35 am

Ana:
On the ground again, I was in shock of what just happened. I looked at Alli, but she did not look back at me. It was if we didn’t even know each other for that moment in time, and I watched as the demon who had just forced his member inside my private space, seem to be comforting her and not me. He dried her tears and held her close like a lover would, and she rested her head on his chest. Maybe he told me the truth, but then why did he do that to me, and in front of her.

My head was swimming and I was still a bit off balance and winded, so I leaned against the railing and held it with both hands. I glanced back at the demon and was astonished to see what looked like another demon seem to emerge from the first, and approach me slowly. I became frightened again, for although they looked similar, they were not the same. What was this one coming towards me for, maybe to tie me up again I thought, but instead he told me to “get on all fours”. It was not a request, more like a command, and I did as he said without protest.

The cum that was still dripping out of my pussy ran down my thighs and began to pool around my knees on the floor. I looked back over my shoulder at him, “what am I doing this for? What do you want with me?” I asked so naively.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:44 am

Most demons or monsters use drugs or such to control their victims or simply take what they want and leave, but for Therion he has a different way of getting what he desires. Using the power of his words and actions he already has Alli's body well trained to carve his touch and pleasure. It would be much easier to just take what he wants, but this why she almost willing gives herself to him without even realizing it. Moments ago she was hungry for his blood, now she is cradled against him almost like he was a long lost lover.

That's much better

He carefully spreads her legs apart ash is fingers trace over the surface of her pussy's soaked lips. His fingers rubbing around the edges while his middle finger pushes inside her folds, pumping in and out to help perhaps tease her body just a little bit more and make her completely forget her cousin.

Show me which position you enjoy most. Don't be shy..

Across from the two "lovers" Ana will find the answer to her question as this new demon starts to rub his member against her soaked pussy only to suddenly pull up and rub against her ass. If she was a virgin before this, she most likely hasn't had this before as he starts to push his member into her ass very slowly. She's lucky her body is so aroused, helping her relax and help him push inside. There is some resistance but a few thrusts later and he seems to be pushing inside her further and further.

Relax your body. Don't fight it and I promise you will grow to love it

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Alli:
Without words, I moved my arms up allowing the palms my hands to rub firmly, pushing hard against his chest making a path to his neck. It was if an underlying, sleeping anger was trying to make a dent in his armor, after he destroyed mine. I couldn’t reach his neck yet, so I pulled his shoulders toward me as I leaned back pressing myself against the cold wall of this metal box. My hair hanging behind me was the only buffer to stop the cold, but as it struck my skin, my back arched slightly pushing my large breasts forwards so my erect nipples rubbed against his body first as he came nearer.

“Slam my body against the wall when you fuck me, good and hard, so I can feel something again”, I answered softly, but with an odd intenseness, as I glared up at him almost like a dare. These were not the words of a healthy girl. She was now broken inside, even more so then the average rape brakes a girl. “I want to face you and see your eyes when you enter me”, I wanted his undivided attention if this was going to happen, and he was giving me the choice of how. I didn’t want him watching Ana, for that matter I didn’t want to watch Ana either. I could hear all I needed to, to know what the shadow demon was doing to her.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Ana:
The floor was cold and for the few seconds I knelt there waiting for his reply, I started to shiver as my body cooled. Then I felt his answer. “He was going to violate me too”, I thought as he the tip of his hard member slid between my already wet folds, and my head lowered. I suddenly tensed and tried to lean away, but he held me firm, and pushed his large rod into my ass. “AAAHHhhh!!” I screamed loudly, “NO STOP!! … Stop …”. Tears filled my eyes again.

“Relax your body. Don't fight it and I promise you will grow to love it”, was his reply with not a seconds pause in his actions.

He continued to push inside me tight dark hole, forcing his entry against the resistant muscles. I held my breath to bear the pain, which was much greater then what had already been done to me. His words fell on def ears, for I was sure no one could ever grow to love this type of torture, but the deeper he went my body gave way for him to pass, and my clit began to throb again. My fingers gripped the floor as if somehow this hard cold surface would do more to help me, but instead it proved to be just the accomplice to the assault on my body.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:04 pm

His gaze is fixed upon her own as he holds her stare listening to what she desires. It's not hard to do and it's not like he wouldn't have done it himself but it seems to him she is trying to have him all to herself or perhaps just forget her cousin is even there. Losing herself in that state of bliss where nothing else matters only the next climax. But why would he complain. He gets to rape her and she won't even fight it because of how he broke her resistance.

His hands reach around behind her as he grabs her firm round ass and lifts her into the air without warning before he slams her against the wall behind her. Leaving her almost stuck sitting on the cold steel bar she was only moments ago pinned to while his member is rubbing against her pussy only to drive inside her in one powerful thrust as he lifted her into place. Almost overloading her with pleasure or so he hopes as he already rams his member completely inside her pussy without pausing to take it slow. She wanted it hard and it seems she is getting it as he takes full advantage of her words and uses it against her.

He holds her gaze as his red eyes glare into her own even as he starts to pound away at her pussy as she is pinned up against the wall almost impaled upon his large member.

Only a short distance away, the double pushes the last few inches into Ana's most likely sore ass but it seems she is getting used to it even if it doesn't seem it to her as she cries out as he pushed inside. But now it feels like her body is starting to come alive again as he plants his hands upon her waist and starts to push in and out. He moves at a steady pace for the moment. Pulling back and slamming back in. Each thrust comes hard and strong to almost forced her rear to get used to his size as the sound of his body slapping against her naked ass must fill her ears.

That's it. Much better now isn't it. Keep this up and I'll reward you

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Alli:
He gave me the only consolement I knew he’d be willing to give, or at least I hoped. I knew that he would not let us go until he had his way with us, so at least I wanted him, not the shadow, but above everything he was giving me all of his attention. I was not ready to admit my jealousy when he was with Ana, so for now I took it as protecting her from him. I had received his size in every orifice, twice, and survived. I would keep him near to me, and protect her from him, but I could only pretend so long. I knew she was not safe the moment I saw the Shadow demon appear, and it was hard to ignore her yells, for I recognize them as pain driven. She had already taken the larger of the two in her virgin pussy, so the only thing that would be hurting her now, would be his cock in her ass.

I fought the urge to close my eyes to enjoy his cock’s head as it approached my opening. His tail was no comparison to the real thing, and my body writhed, pinned between him and the wall, anxious for him to enter me, and get on with it. As if to answer my prayer, he gave it to me all at once, like I asked, enough rope to hang myself with, and I yelled as loud as Ana did. He had never entered me with such force before right from the start, and it hurt like the first time. His huge rod would have torn away at the walls of my pussy if I wasn’t so wet, instead my body made it safe for his passage. It scared me and exhilarated me at the same time. I could feel again, feel him again, and breath again.

“OOHhh my Lord, I did … not know how … how much I misss-sed you … inside me”, I said, not even thinking that Ana would hear me say such a thing. He never took his eyes off of me, staring in to mine with no variance or motion, almost completely detached from his member ramming me over and over, bouncing me in the air with every jerk. I stared right back, but not detached from the pleasure I was feeling.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next