View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Rememberance (for Komiko) 

Post Re: Rememberance (for Komiko)
Kat was panic thinking she just sent his men to death when she found out that they was all dead already not feeling so guilty though she was sad about there death, Kat thought them as a good crew as well. “That’s a shame, we could of used more men but least we are alive for now.” Kat said not believing the word that just came out of his mouth.

She looked confused for him to be asking what to do, during the whole trip he was always telling her what to do and how to act. “Ok… Who are you and what have you done with my Duncan?” Kat said the started to grin at him. “Well first thing we need to do is find a place to hide the dingy, then we will have to find a place to hide are selves, that’s can be well defended just encase they find us.” Kat said decisively though she was confused why he would care.

They reached the island and quickly hid the boat on the island away from the shore covering it in palm leaves, Kat hoped they would never find them or the boat but wonder where on the island that might have a secured place to hide. “I think we need to go further inland, perhaps we can find a cave or something to hide just incase they come looking for us.” Kat told Duncan as she looked back in the direction of the two ships still smoking with flames. “Those flames and fighting wont last long, as for the Captain of the ship that attacked us, well if he lives he will remember that sting I gave him.” Kat said and giggled remembering the look on his face when she got him off of her.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:07 am

Roberts would remember that was if Captain Sabin didn't have his complete attention. Pirates had been kneeling on the deck of the ship, the flames put out.

Sabin stroked his deep black beard as he reflected over this ship. They had some riches but he had hoped to get some better plunder out of this … oh well … he whipped a pistol off his belt and gave Roberts a headache that he would never recover from … really, it was a waste of a bullet.

“Consider that you are under new management boys. Does anyone wish to argue with that?” He shot one of the pirates because he looked as if he were entertaining some colorful thoughts. “Anyone else? Now where is the rest of your blunder?”

One of the older pirates ventured to speak up. “That's all we had … except the girl, Roberts was keeping her.”

“Bring her to me.”

“She fled with someone to the island,” another pirate chirped. I saw it. She's some sort of noble too.”

“Noble you say?” Sabin looked out at the island. It was the one alright. He called for his first mate to get a dingy ready and some men. He wanted that girl found.

Inland they went and they soon discovered a cave that wasn't the best. It was small and at the base of a hill though it could have been easily concealed. It had taken hours to locate though food was no problem. There were plenty of birds and fruit, even a few monkeys though in the few hours they had been here she did not see much else save for the occassional lizard. There was an abundance of life here. It was close to evening and it seemed as if she had another decision to make, keep searching for another cave or simple use the one they had.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:30 am

Kat looked at the cave and was a bit disappointed but it would make a good second cave to fall back on if the weather went bad and if they did find another cave. “Lets cover this one up and maybe we could find better, if anything we would have this cave to fall back on till those pirates leave.” Kat said then thought to herself ‘If they leave.’ Kat began to gathering camouflage for the cave entrance.

Kat smiled seeing the good job the two had done when suddenly she collapsed to her knees her eyes unfocused as if she was in another world her breathing was labored and fell forward.

Komiko was picked up by the creature that looked like an angel. “W-where are you taking me? How come I feel so weak?” Komiko asked the angel, he only smiled till he got to the back of the cabin and open the door to reveal a much larger area that couldn’t have been the small sea plane she saw. “I’m sorry Komiko but you will never see your family again, but you will have a new life and what you will do with it will be even sadder then the one you had, your body will be ravaged by monsters or that’s what you people call us. Know this I will not ravage you like others on the island you will be going to.” the angel told her and there was compassion on his face as he caressed her face.

The angel cupped his hand between her chest and it started to glow a bright blue when he removed it there was a necklace that looked like a jade angel with Fire Opal wings and a Rudy loincloth. “A gift to you, those I’ve met have this, in some ways its my way to ask forgiveness what I will do to, or done to them, and this I am truly sorry for but I have no choice, but at least now I’m in my right mind.” the angel told her. “B-but why am I so weak sir?” Komiko asked confused why she feels so weak and sleepy.

The angel gave her a kind smile, “You’re an amazing girl Komiko, your body is highly resistant to drugs it seems, but now I must remove all of your memories… don’t worry you will get them back and faster if you meet a certain monster, his name is Aegis and I have no doubt he will find you.” the angel told her. “W-who are you then sir?” Komiko asked him desperate to remain awake to hear the answer. The angel smiled at her and kissed her forehead. “My name isn’t important when you will soon forget it but if you must know its…”

Kat woke up staring up at the night sky, she gasped and sat up looking around and at her clothing. She was bewildered what was that and what was a sea plane she was thinking of… it was something that sails the skies and? The dream was quickly fading what had she dreamed about there was an angel who was so handsome with wings that was so white I looked like snow. Kat placed her hand on her head what did he called her it wasn’t Kat but it did begin with a K something exotic that sounded like a song or musical. “Duncan? You around?” Kat said in a low hushed voice.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:40 am

Aegir watched on as the memory hit shortly after the cave had been hidden. He watched it, both pleased that he was able to drudge up unwoken memories with her though he had been oddly jealous of this angel too. He knew not of his long term plans or how he had even known about him.

From what he had gathered Aegir fathomed that he worked with the faculty and probably had some sort of database to keep track of who was on the island. That or he was checking up on rivals that could hinder him or undo what he had done.

He figured that this was the case because the creature seemed certain that she would come across him and thus knew that he would take a liking to the girl.

Aegir had always suspected the necklace and now in the waking world took a goo tlook at it as he seized it in his grasp with a tentacle. He considered for a small moment but double checked just incase as he pressed his mind into the necklace, sensing if there were lifeforms in it … as expected he did not find anu.

Aegir was so use to dealing with horrid monsters, not competing with those that show benevalence though he took solice in the fact that the creature , for whatever reason didn't make it to the island where he would be competing with it.

The threat would have been greater and he had doubts as if he could win over Komi in the end. Still … he considered this. But as he considered this he nearly lost grip on that was going on as she recalled certain information that did not make sense here. He flashed ahead after suppressing this, she'd get her missing memory back afterwards.

Now it was dusk. They were on a bluff with only one means of accessing it. There was no cave up here though at least from here no one could sneak up on them and they could see out into the ocean. Only one ship out theree the other must have circled to the back of the island which neither could see from here.

“I'm here. I saw that they lauching thee boat loads of men to the island so twelve to thwnty for men. This is going to be fun!”

Character Listing

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:10 am

Kat seemed a bit out of it, confused that she was on a bluff and that it was nearly nightfall. “How long have I been sleeping for Duncan and how come you didn’t wake me up you fool? What if they jumped you while I was asleep? We would have been both captured.” Kat grumbled as she looked around, Kat sighed if what he just said was right then that would mean both of them was working together or they managed to commandeer the other ship and using it to there advantage, she was unsure how many men the ships had, but she was sure they figured out that she was a noble woman and wanted the extra bounty they could get from her ransom. “Great, just what we need… a island of horny men, you better watch out you be the first they will pillow with Duncan.” Kat said to him and giggled.

Kat wonder what all she missed, the last she remember was they had finished covering the cave entrance before she felt really tired… from that part she couldn’t really remember, it was all so hazy. She felt fine one minute then the next the world almost felt like it was starting to spin, then she woke up here… what all did she missed. “Did we set any traps along the way Duncan? I cant quite remember its all a haze to me.” Kat admitted, feeling she might have been nothing more then a burden to him. “How long have we been here and have they arrived on the island yet or just started?” Kat asked there was so many questions in her head and most didn’t make sense but they was all starting to fade till only a few remained. “Hey Duncan? You don’t think we might be able to take over there ship or ships do you? Well least one of them?” Kat asked.

Kat stretched feeling very refreshed, while she stretched her soft round breasts under the corset looked as if they became larger from being encased within the corset threatening to burst forth from there fabric cage. “Errraaa! I don’t know why but I feel like I could wrestle a bull right now.” Kat said feeling all the kinks she had in her body quickly going away.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:26 am

“I found that it made no sense to wake you. We'd have to post guards during the night to stay alert and the pirates can only get at us from that path though we are sort of sitting ducks if they come this way …” Duncan considered. “They have been out there all evening from what I can tell and to answer your question you have been out for a few hours now … you started spouting all this nonsense then keeled over a short time before I brought you up there.

“As for them getting me? Well, all they'd have to do is get one look of you and jizz in their pa-” He covered his mouth as if he just realized that he was speaking with a lady. “Forgive me language milady. Such crude talk.”

“We have been here for a few hours, the pirates a few less. Even if we could take one of the ship's we'd need a crew to sail it, we could do so ourselves though I imagine they just have a prize crew on the ship we were on so that one might be easiest to take over. If the old crew has been pressed into service then killing the usurpers might get us the ship or we might be in the same boat too if they're ungrateful but we can't stay here. Eventually those pirates will find us if they're real determined.

He was a man and noticed the swell of those perfect breasts though he was an officer and a gentleman in his Royal Majesty's navy. He looked away with that image burned into his retina though.

“You just might have to wrestle that bull. I cannot help but notice that your attire is different. Did you not like your earlier trappings? You told me before the attack that you didn't feel quiet right in those stuffy clothes ...” He looked back at her attempting to keep his eyes off her breasts and on her eyes as well. He hated to think what the pirates or whatever they were would do to her. Pirates he guessed seeing what he last new of the Revenge … he sighed and shook his head as he thought he could hear muttered voices in the distance.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:55 am

Kat wasn’t really paying much attention of her surrounding though she did hear him mention something about the pirates jizz in there pants she gave a soft giggle, “You think I’m that sexy they would not have control of that? I doubt it if anything they would rather jizz in me then in there pants, but not before they jizz in your cute little ass. Oh don’t worry about your language I’ve heard worst listening to the servant behind the secret hallways.” Kat grinned and gave him a look that one of the servants gave the other as she crawled over to him on all fours, her hips swaying back and forth while her breasts jiggled and swayed left and right giving him a great view of her cleavage. “I know you want to fuck me, make me your little whore, oh I cant wait to feel that hard throbbing cock inside of me.” Kat said in a low and sexy voice her face next to his and she kissed his nose and giggled softly and sat back looking at his expression and grinned at him.

Kat sighed, “So you have anyone back home?” she asked looking to take her mind off of her own personal problems that seemed to be piling up with pirates and forced marriages, Kat really didn’t want to married that man, she was told by some of the servants he was a mean and spiteful man who enjoyed beating them for no reason what so ever. Kat removed the silken black mask she wore to hide her identity from the pirates just encase they recognized her though it was useless among the pirates that had captured them in the first place. It was more then likely the new pirates had gotten any information they wanted before killing the other pirates that had captured them.

It was funny how things seemed to work out the hunter became the hunted and the hunted still remained the hunted it seemed. Kat wasn’t happy about still being the hunted, she would rather be the one doing the hunting then appearing to be weak. Kat stepmother would have had a fit if she saw how she was dressed right now, which made her smile, enjoying to torment her when she could.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Duncan was entranced, groaning a little. He might not have admitted it but he loved dirty talking. On top of that hearing such words come out of her mouth – well it was true in a way, he wanted to make her those things and it was impossible to keep his eyes off her breasts now. Tat and the way the globes swayed, her seductive words had an affect on him causing him to ache down below.

But this was most cruel, she belonged to another … was to be married soon yet they might not even survive the night. He groaned as she kissed his nose wanting to so much make her feel how achingly hard he was at the moment.

His will power was challenged as he gazed at her, the situation they were in making it dangerous yet exciting at the same time. To say he was a little shooked was an understatement.

“If only I were James ...” he let out a breath he did not know that he was holding. “I did have someone but she past a year ago, pneumonia … she was pregnant with what would have been our first born too. Since then I've been at sea mostly, away from it all so to speak.”

Character Listing

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:08 pm

Kat chewed on her lip and bowed her head hearing those word wishing he was James then how he lost his wife and child to be. “I’m sorry to hear that you lost your love, I assume she was your love right? And not a forced marriage?” Kat asked him, then sighed softly glancing over at him and notice the bulge in his pants. Kat grinned at that and from the look of it he was well endowed.

Kat gave a soft giggle. “I guess its been awhile since you had a playful kiss on your nose if your that hard.” Kat teased him still looking at the bulge and chewing on her lower lip innocently. There was a slight blush to her cheeks though she never really seen a man penis, she did want to know what one looked like and wonder if it would hurt once inside. She had an idea of how it worked from spying on the servant who was fooling around thinking they wasn’t being watched.

If Kat had to be forced to marry how come it couldn’t be someone like Duncan who wasn’t old and mean, seemed Duncan was right about one thing, James was lucky and here she was being chased by pirates and her very virtue at stake, was she doomed to loose it to someone that she didn’t love, the world is a cruel master she thought.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:28 am

Duncan was embarrassed as she pointed out the fact that he was hard. He looked away at that lonely tree of the bluffs for a moment.

“Yeah, it's been awhile but it wasn't just the kiss,” he so much wanted to push her down right then and there if factors were different … if he wouldn't “ruin” her … if she wasn't to be Ja,es'. If there were pirates searching for them …

“It was an arranged marriage but we loved each other for years prior to the marriage … “

He paused for a second. “Arrange marriages can work, even if you don't love one another in the beginning I am told that for most that changes.”

He glanced at the path when hearing voices, he was certain he heard voices that time moving through th brush. “They're coming ...” Slowly, regretfully he stood up as he cast his gaze down the hill.

“I will not allow them to get to you milady.”

Character Listing

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:53 am

Kat got up quickly and whispered to him, “Lets climb over the edge and hide on the face edge when they leave we can climb back up, I’m sure they think since they search there they wont come back for a while.” Kat told him as she strapped her sword back on and started climbing down the face. Kats eyes widen when she notice a craves that was hidden. “Psst down here, there a hidden cave here.” Kat said to him and crawled into it. From Duncan’s point of view it looked like the cliff side was swallowing her up. Kat poked her head out and waved him in and disappeared.

The cave was small but there was room for two people to lay in, further down in the back she didn’t venture not knowing what was in the blackness, she would wait till later to explore but right now they needed to get out of sight from the pirates, she bet they didn’t even know about this small little cave. Kat helps Duncan in but there wasn’t room for him to turn around just yet as the two of them heard voice just up above them. “Aye, I could have sworn I heard whispering up here on this hilltop.” one of the pirates said, “You been dipping into the rum again haven’t you? Captain not going to like that very much.” another voice said. “Come on lets get moving, there nothing over the cliff either and who be stupid enough to climb down there anyway.” the other voice said. Kat gritted her teeth about being called stupid though thinking about it, she might have been stupid for doing it risking her neck and Duncan’s to climb to like that.

The position that Kat and Duncan was in was slightly amusing and embarrassed, her face was by his crotch while she was sure his face was near her own crotch. But this gave her the advantage to really see how hard he was. Kat grinned to herself and wonder what he would of done if she started to pet the bulging area, she chewed on her lip thinking about it and wonder what his reaction would be. Kat whispered down to him. “So you really think I’m sexy don’t you? Your so big down here.” she said and giggled softly and decided to stroke the bulge for two reasons. One to see how big he really was and two to see if she could get him harder, plus she never had the opportunity to feel what a penis felt like, and if she was going to die sometime soon she might as well find out now with some one she liked.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:28 am

There was a sharp intake of breath at the unexpected touch. While he did not get any large Duncan was quiet swollen, quite large as he ached a little groan escaped his lips. Were the were they were ottle necked a little … the cave probably opened up further on in he hoped not that he particularly minded being this close to her.

His heart slammed in his chest as she asked her question. If he had not known any better, if she were not a lady he would have labeled her as a little minx.

“Very ...” he professed not really sure that he should have admtted that to her or not though the reasoning seemed to bleed away from his brain at that particular moment. Something told him that this was still wrong but he worried less now about the pirates … he was going to see them out of this someway and maybe the pirates would leave the marooned on this island unless they attempting something far more daring though as an officer he could not risk her life …

“That feel's good,” he gasped. Though he still had reservations of taking what wasn't his even if it were offered a portion of his brain wasn't thinking too well either.

“You wanna?” He began rubbing tenderly at her crotch unable to only hold back so much. “I mean we don't have to go all that far … we can ...” his words were broken punctuated with small gasps as she continued to touch him. Oral sex would still leave her pure for her bethothed … anal as well come to think of it many of the nobles did that to keep themselves “pure” but he had not considered that far ahead only at the current situation ...

Character Listing

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:14 am

Kat grinned but gasped when he started rubbing on her crotch, this feeling she was experiencing was wonderful but she was a little confused about what he was saying though she did like the fact he thought her sexy. “I-I don know… what exactly are you talking about?” she said then gave out a soft moan, she was really starting to get aroused and the fact that his bulge was in her face didn’t help that it interested her. She continued to rub on it and wanted to see more, but she like the fact he enjoyed her touching it.

Kat was very innocent when it came to sex and what he was talking about didn’t make much sense to her, the words alone had many meanings it could of meant moving further in the cave but she liked what he was doing to her and didn’t want to move from this spot. Kat could feel herself getting just a little wet between her folds and wonder what that meant even her nipples was starting to get hard though it wasn’t cold inside this cave, they did seem to get just a bit more sensitive as they rubbed on his stomach getting her even more aroused.

Kat blushed that she didn’t want to move from this spot she had though his words was about exploring the cave more. “Mmm no I don’t want to explore the cave just yet, I like it here right now Ahh.” Kat moaned, she really wanted to see his cock in the flesh and nit just feel the bulge in his pants but she was still a lady and she had already crossed the decency line, though she was never really taught not to touch a mans penis before. Kats hand wrapped around the bulge in his pants and could feel his heart beat racing in it. “Wow this thing has a heart beat.” Kat said and giggled as she stroked it.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:03 pm

He had not wanted to move from this area either and he was glad that she hadn't either. On the one hand he found this position stimulating though on the other if they started looking around or getting into larger spaces it might be too tempting to give into other details.

“Using your mouth ….” he somewhat explained admist a soft groan that had him closing his eyes as a wave of pleasure rolled over him. It was electrifying being this close to her. His pulse quickened as he breasts rubbed against his chest hinting at the further arousal of her body as he could smell the sweet aroma of her sex.

But he did not stop to wait for an answer, rather he began unbuttoning her pants as zippers had not existed as of yet. If she had wanted to stop him she could have with a word though he unbottoned the last button and opened her pants enough to reach in, seize her panties and draw them aside.

“Like this ...” he explained as his tongue teased around her labia, his other hand reaching in to press against her clit as he rubbed against her slowly as he licked at the outside of those folds then brought his tongue against her heated entrance dashing against it.

He groaned feeling her hand wrap around his still covered length, his hips shifting back and forth the assist her as his tongue pressed into her careful not to spear into her too deeply least he encounter that maiden head though he wiggled inside her restlessly up to that point.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Kat was a bit surprised that he was unbuttoning her pants but what he was showing her prier, she wanted more of that pleasure. Kat heard him moan when she took hold of his cock and giggled. Kat began to unbuttoning his pants and was surprised when his member popped out she gasped seeing it come out and the fact his tongue had enter between her folds, it felt so good she couldn’t help but spread her legs for him to pleasure that spot more.

Kat took his member into her hand, and slowly stroked it enjoying the warm soft feel of his member. “Mmm your so big Duncan.” she said and moaned again as his tongue teased her clit. This was the first time Kat ever seen a mans penis and what he was doing with his tongue, it was no wonder why the servant kept sneaking off to have sex in some of the less used room. Duncan had said to use her mouth, she looked at the size and thought about it and decided why not, after all what he was doing was feeling really good.

Kat placed her mouth over the tip of his cock, her tongue circling the tip the way he was doing to her sex. It was funny how things happen, first she got the bad news the one she loved ship was sunk then she found out she had to marry James who all the servants from over hearing them talk said he was the most cruelest man ever known and now in a small cave tunnel experiencing this kind of pleasure for the first time. Kat began to imitate the head movement she saw one of the servants do to the other and began to have his shaft to enter her mouth, not to deep though she didn’t sheath her teeth not knowing how to give a true blowjob.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next