View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Snowstorm (Open to all) 

"Come on," Kari gestured over the new girl to their group. "I'll do you, too... or would you wanna do me?" she spread her legs temptingly.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:09 am
Profile YIM

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
“Oh, goody!” Jamie exclaimed excitedly, quickly hopping to her feet after taking her sticky, cum-drenched fingers out of her dripping wet pussy and putting them in her mouth one at a time, obviously enjoying herself as she sucked the sweet nectar off of each sticky digit, “I thought I’d have to wait forever, seeing how you two pretty ladies seemed to be getting so into each other.”

The bubbly young red-head rapidly closed the short distance between herself and Kari, and quickly got down on her stomach, positioning herself so that her mouth was almost touching the Kari’s lovely little pussy. Suddenly, an idea struck. Looking up at Kari, she suggested, “Hey, how about we all get in a little circle so that we can all pleasure each other? I could do you, you could pleasure your friend, and she could eat me out! We could have a nice little sex-chain thing going on. How does that sound to you guys?”

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:55 am
Profile WWW

Violett nodded softly, having finally recovered from the surprise.

"Th... That sounds wonderful..." she said with a blush. "Just... Please be more gentle? I... I..."

She whimpered softly, turning away from her lover and curling up into a little ball.

"You hurt me, Kari... I know you didn't mean it, but... I.... I... I'm not as experienced as some people. I'm sorry..."

She kissed Kari warmly, smiling shyly before letting out a playful giggle. "Moving on... Who goes where?"

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:56 am

"I'm sorry, Violett." She kissed the little girl back. "Hmm... I think I want a taste of this new girl!" Kari crawled over to the new girl and kissed her on the lips.

"I hope you don't mind, Violett."

Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:52 am
Profile YIM

"I don't mind at all, Miss Kari. and thank you for the apology... You're very sweet..."

She snuggled in, wrapping her arms around both of the other girls, resing her head on Kari's shoulder and kissing her neck softly. "Maybe we can all turn around after and do it again facing the other way?" she offered meekly

Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:27 am

“Mmm…I enjoyed that.” Jamie said with a grin after Kari broke off the kiss, “You’re a very good kisser, Kari. I can hardly wait to see just how talented those lips of yours really are!”

Moving in closer to the two girls as Violett wrapped her arms around her and Kari, the petite red-head smiled warmly as she snuggled up to the two. “Mmm…this is nice. I’m glad I had the chance to meet you two wonderful girls.”

Though I doubt you’ll feel the sssame when you finally ssssee jussst who you’re about to get down and dirty with… Jezebel thought to herself as she continued to formulate her plan of attack.

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Last edited by Jezebel on Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:52 am
Profile WWW

Violett purred softly, giving the redhead a soft kiss before stroking her nipples gently, pressing her own small breasts into Kari's back as she cuddled in closer.

"Everyone here is so friendly... It's wonderful."

Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:26 am

I looked at the other girl and grined "always room for one more." i say while sucking her nipples once more drinking her milk it taste very good and warm at the same time I bite on her nipples alittle and started to move my hand to rub her her pussy through her tights as I smiled "but after this I want you all to my self."

Kathleen shooed the hand away, teasing both herself and Kim. "There'll be time for that, sexy, right after our new friend shows us her little secret area."

She carefully dislodged Kim for her nipple which only dripped a bit before stopping once free of the suction. Kathleen then wiggled free out from under Kim , and helped her to her feet.

"Lead on babe. .. its getting cold out here..." she said to the new girl.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:50 am

I licked my lips as I got up and pulled my jeans back on as I smile "yes please lead the way the faster we get there the faster I can sucked those hot nipples." I say while smirking at Kitty before looking at the new girl "I don't mind getting to know you either" I say with a wink

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:01 pm

Pushing the embarassing thoughts to the back of her mind, the girl picked herself up off the snow covered ground and threw one arm into the air, "Okay let's go!" she cheered happily. She turned in the direction was headed to and started off, resuming her joyful skipping and hopping and continued to cheerily sing her melody, "Koko wa kita guni noboribetsu no yu".

She eventually lead them to an out of the way part of the island. The spring was a big one, surrounded by many trees and plants making it easy to overlook. The water was shallow at first but eventually grew deeper. At it's deepest section was the mouth of a cave, with Ryujin inside of it. He had already prepared for their arrival, placing four ofudas in the shape of a square around the spring. If the girls looked at the back of the girl leading them here, they would find an ofuda on her back. The charm gave her physical form, and his ofudas were unaffected by water. Had she entered the water with the paper charm still attached, it would be like signaling them that all was not right.

Pushing back snow covered branches the girl emerged from the winter wonderland. "We're here! This is my secret hotspring retreat." she announced, holding back the snow and ice covered branches for her new friends. "It's a secret okay? So you have to promise not to tell anyone."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:36 pm
Profile YIM

Hey hope you dont mind me joining in late.got a Student and a Monster in search of fun

Faith had never meant to wander into such an orgy, she had simply been wandering around looking at the beautiful snowoy surroundings. What she had seen though, had caused her to stay in watching, completely amazed at what had gone on. It all looked so much fun, Faith still a virgin as she was. She didn't know how to get into this, she couldn't just walk up and say "Hi" half way through could she?
She waited until this new arrival began to lead everone away before following the group. She hoped she wouldn't be noticed amongst them, make them think she had always been there...

+++

Pisha didn't like the cold weather. It slowed her down, made her sleepy. She still had the hungry, lustful edge though, and it needed to be quenched.
The acts taking place out here drew her closer and closer, her mouth watering, her phallus hardening. She too had followed the group of girls, foliage wrapped round her to keep her warm. Soon. Soon she would get to take out her lust on these girls. Especially that blonde one with the large breasts, she looked like she could be a lot of fun.

Student: FAITH DYLAN
http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=697

Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:43 am

Violett looked over, seeng two new girls join Kim and Lat's group. She bolted to her feet quickly, grabbing Jamie and Kari's hands.

"Quick, let's follow them! If we get split up... WE.... We... I just don't think it'd be good to split up is all!"

Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 am

Kathleen was all giggles as she followed the new girl to the hot springs, occasionally fondling Kim as they walked. She hadn’t bothered to put her sweater back on (it was bunched up in one of her coat pockets, or button up her coat; she only tied the belt off to keep somewhat warm…and to flash Kim every now and then when she wasn’t squeezing the poor girl. She wanted to keep the girl -and herself - primed after all.

Just before they reached her destination, Kathleen open her coat completely, letting the cold air meet her hot skin, sending shivers up and down her body. "You know, Kim, you were pretty good and sucking me back there. Wanna be my official milk maid? You get fist crack at the girls when their full..." she offered shaking her chest slightly.

While wanting for Kim's answer, they arrived and Kathleen eyed he warm water with her green eyes sparkling. "I wont tell... but whatcha going to do for me?" Kathleen asked.

She then shock her coat off her shoulders and let it fall around her feet in a heap. She then wiggled her feet out of her boots, and left them behind as well. Now wearing only her tights, she walked under the branches her new friend was holding, then proceeded toward the spring, swaying her hips the whole way.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:24 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:55 pm

Jamie moaned softly, the sound muffled somewhat from her kiss with Violett, as the petite blonde stroked her sensitive nipples, further stimulating the rock-hard nubs.

“It is very nice to meet so many nice people here, I’m glad my dad sent me to this school. This place is a lot more...interesting than anywhere I’ve lived before.”

At Violett’s suggestion, Jamie took the girl’s hand and quickly rose to her feet. “That sounds like a good idea to me, Violett. Let’s go!”

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:12 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next