View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Two Great Minds One greater will (Clarice) 

Her face certainly hanges to a blissful girl, her arms simply lay at her sides as he thrusts his fingers inside of her cunt. Her tongue hangs out slightly as drool drips to the floor. It was obvious she was delighted and unable to control herself as heat builds deep in her groin. Her lustful eyes gaze reaches his as her mouth makes sighs and gasps.

"I-I'm...n-n-new to being like this....I've never ngg....craved for something...to-to be inside of me that much...."

She cooes into his chest as she holds him close, her eyes closed in wonderful ecstacy. her nectar squirts out with each thrust, dripping and making a small spot on the floor as she is held in place.

I-I...can't...stand it...nnaahhh....I-I need you ahh ahh pl-please..."

Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:14 pm

"Need what?" I ask simply with a cruel smirk as I continue to finger her cunt and tease her clit as I torture the poor girl in obvious need.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:34 pm

She twists and turns, as if she were ready to explode. The way he was curling his fingers in her dripping folds was to stimulating. She felt like she was going to burst...but just couldn't!

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:05 am

"What specifically?" I ask her not letting her off that easily.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:15 am

She whimpers as he presses the matter on. He just wanted her to say it, but her pride wouldn't give her the easy way off. In her fit of confusion and emberrassement, she utters something that may be far worse then what she had originally expected.

"Y-your....mouth!"

She squeaks and covers her own in emberrassment, blushing red and stomach churns with her horrid words. How could she say that? What was wrong with her? Perhaps it was her heated arousal that craved him to lick her...but she would never ask of her own free will...would she?

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:31 am

I can't help but chuckle at this, she might have been better off going straight for my cock rather then ask for my toungue I thought as I let her down from my arms onto the coach and spread her legs as I then lean down infront of her as I open my maw and my toungue hangs out, a long apedendage far greater then any human toungue as it lightly licks at her slit taking as I devour her juices quickly.

Slowly it warms its way down her slit, inch by inch it flowed into her as I sucked and devoured her juices faster then she could produce it as it wiggle and waggled it's way into you and around you as I slowly learned every inch of your pussy with great detail.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:49 am

"W-wait a minute! That's not what I me-mmmahhh..." she was cut off as her back arches into that wiggling appendage. Her eyes roll to the back of her head for the moment as he hits her tender spot. New juices flow from her womb into Keemari's mouth as her body wiggles in pure pleasure.

She was close to cumming as his tongue carresses her inside. She moans hoarsly to try and tell him, but could not find the words to let him know. It felt so good to let him move away. When it came right down to it, she wanted to do anything for him to fill her urges. You may think this as being selfish, but poor Clair was lost in a hazy mist.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:11 am

My maw slowly and slowly got closer to her snatch as every inch of my toungue stuffed itself into her tight tunnel. Swishing back and forth, moving in and out as I suck and drink her dry as my hands move up and down her legs carressing the soft flesh of her body as I play with her. Such fun as I actually learned every gentle curve, hot spot, dead spot, senstive spot of her pussy learning every single delicate inch as my sharp teeth gently roll over her clit now as my toungue neared her cevix.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:17 am

She arches her back into him, allowing him full passage as she gives sighful moans in response to the pleasent licking. It felt extremely good when his tongue grazes over her tender spot and makes her drool slightly.

She was like puddy in his hands, wanting anything he would give her and would even like to return the favor. Her gurgled moans turned to purrs and a short gasp wehn he reaches her cervix. Her walls clench gently around the welcomed appendage, adding to the stimulation as she holds his ears, tweaking them absentmindly. She was lost in pleasure, any thoughts and shameful doubts were beyond gone, only pleasing and arousal were in her hazy mind.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:58 pm

The very tip of my toungue then forks out and pushes against it lightly teasing the barrier as my long tounue was like a snake, wriggling, and slithering inside her. Sending her to the very brink as my toungue then slithers out of her body at the very end as I lick my lips of her delicate juices as my cock then lays ontop of her pussy as I grind it over her. "So, now what do you want my dear girl?" I ask Clarice.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:49 pm

She feels herself close to orgasm, only to have it pull away from her. She whimpers to the point of begging, her flushed cheeks and sweaty face reach out for him and her eyes lay on his shaft that strokes over her pussy.

Th-That...please. I-I need it..."

Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:08 am

She feels herself close to orgasm, only to have it pull away from her. She whimpers to the point of begging, her flushed cheeks and sweaty face reach out for him and her eyes lay on his shaft that strokes over her pussy.

Th-That...please. I-I need it..."

Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:09 am

"What that? For such a smart girl your not being very clear." I tell her as I begin her teasing once again as she she see's me smirk at her once again she should know, but then again her body might be too hot and lust filled to be able to think that clearly.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:46 am

"I-I need your cock inside of me...please..." she whimpers, to full of pleasure to let it pass as she began to stimulate herself by rubbing up and down her breasts, and even carressed her clit while doing so. It kept her lustful state up, but it just wasn't enough to send her over the edge. She gives soft gasps and pleading moans as her cunt literally twitches in need.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:11 pm

"Well, since you said it so nicely." I tell her as I push the tip of my cock against her entrance getting ready as I grab her hips and really ram it home inside of her twitching pussy. I'd be suprised if she didn't orgasm from that alone.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next