View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Harmless Creatures? (The Shokushu Pixies) 

Post Re: Harmless Creatures? (The Shokushu Pixies)
Susan couldn't respond to Pink's question. She was glad that, unlike her 'request' for a monster, the pixies didn't seem like they were going to grant this 'request' for splinters.

She didn't see Green move into position to alter the tree. She did feel the results, however, as the buds began to move, sending new waves of pleasure through her body. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps, indicating just how close she was to another climax.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Last edited by SusanQin on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:58 pm

"Heh. I knew she would like this one!", Green said, smugly. "Ladies, if you want a man who knows how to put good wood to use.."

Responding to Susan's renewed arousal, the tree gradually increased its force and speed. The tiny sprouts continued to wiggle inside the tight cunt, teasing and stimulating.
Green had not ran out of tricks. Again using his magic, green commanded the wooden member to grow tiny, tiny round bumps, that ground against the edges of that sweetest opening.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:18 pm
Profile YIM

The sprouts had already pushed her near the edge; the bumps were enough to drive her over the top. She arched her back and cried out in pleasure as another orgasm shook her body.

Character listing

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:26 pm

"She is coming again!", Pink shouted jubilantly. The other pixies cheered wildly.
The tree, perhaps sensing what was happening, thingtened its grip on Susan, and started to thrust her back and forward with increaing speeed and force. It oozed even more of its special lubrication, resulting in wet spltshh! sounds with each thrust.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:10 pm
Profile YIM

The increased thrusts from the tree seemed to prolong the orgasm. Susan's struggles died down even as the orgasm ended; she had apparently lost the will to fight back, or at least the energy to do so.

Character listing

Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:58 am

The tree slowly slowed down, maybe not as fast as Susan would have liked, but slowing down it did. Slowly, it lowered Susan down, so she was almost on the ground.

The pixies did not slow down. They were buzzing around in the air, performing what seemed to be some sort of airborne orgy. Multicollored sparks fired off in the air, as magic mixed with sexuality overflowed.

"That was quite a performance, mortal!", Purple said, decending towards Susans bounteous chest.
"I think some of our males would like to show their appreciation. I would close my eyes and open my mouth if I were you."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:33 pm
Profile YIM

Susan closed her eyes as the pixie suggested; it wasn't hard to guess how they planned to show their appreciation even without the suggestion. She'd have closed her mouth, too, if hadn't been gasping for breath after the workout the pixies and tree had given her.

"No... need... to do... that," she managed to gasp out. While she doubted it would happen, she hoped they'd take the hint. She might have willingly given herself to the first three pixies if they'd asked instead of tricking her, but she had no interest in the males.

Character listing

Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:56 am

Just as Susan closed her eyes, she could see the flock descend upon her. The first one was actually a female, Yellow, who dropped onto Susan's soft breasts, two males quickly falling down upon her. What followed was evident by the delighted squeals.
Wings buzzed past Susan's face. Somthing hot and liquid hit her cheeks, part of it spilling into her mouth.
"Bullseye!"

Pink landed on Susan's face, and started licking at her face. "Ohhh!", she exclaimed, as another pixie took advantage of her exposed butt. "Ahhh..Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Meanwhile, Susans body had become the scene of a pixie clusterfuck. Someone had grabbed her nipple, and where egerly rubbing their little gentitals against them. From time to time, she could feel someone ejaculating on her skin, or perhaps a tiny body, wet with cum, grind up against her soft hills.

All this time, the tree had been gradually lowering her down, untill most of her body rested on the ground.
About this time, the pixies appeared to be mostly spent, their little orgy slowing down.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:11 pm
Profile YIM

As the pixie orgy went on, Susan waited for some of her strength to return. The tree seemed to be putting her down and the pixies were apparently nearly done with her, but she didn't trust them to actually let her go. If she could get loose, she was going to grab her things and make a run for it. Or at least, make as fast a walk as she could for it.

As the tree lowered her, she gave an experimental tug at the flowers binding her wrists. With any luck, the pixies were as spent magically as they seemed physically and the spells on the wreaths and crown had weakened enough for her to get loose.

Character listing

Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:30 am

Since the pixies were not directly controlling the plants anymore, SUsan found that her green restraints did yield a little but they were still vowen into her hair pretty well. She had basically two options: Use force, and cause herself a great deal of pain, or be patient and use her time.

The tree seemed to have served its purpose. It let Susan slip from it's hands, causing er to slide off its cock. As the wooden member was freed from her abused pussy, it spilled a last few drops of fluid, some that his Susan's muscular thighs and flat belly. Small drops of pixie semen allready adorned her face and chest.

Then something seemed to leave the tree. Something almost imperceptible, like it had suddenly lost its purpose and potential for movement. The tree was now a tree, even if an oddly shaped one.

"That was fun! You have such a fine ass and a nice pussy!", Pink said, now positioned right next to Susan's head. The petite fairy was glistening with juices, and her hair was a mess.
"We even made a new type of pink flowers, that was awesome!!"
Pink placed a kiss on Susan's cheek, and flew off to join the others, who were now busy stealing Susan's clothes.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:30 am
Profile YIM

Susan stopped trying to tear the wreaths when her attempt revealed how well they had been woven into her hair. There was a time when she'd have just pulled anyway, yanking several hairs out in the process, but her training had managed to rein in her impulsiveness enough to avoid that. There was no need to hurry; the pixies seemed to be done with her and there wasn't any sign of another monster in the clearing.

As Pink flew off, Susan shifted to watch her go. Mostly, this was to try to make sure that the pixies weren't obviously planning something else for her, but also because, despite all that had happened, Pink was cute and worth watching. Noticing what the pixies were up to, she shouted, "Hey! I need those! I can't go back to the school naked!" She doubted they'd listen to her, but there was a chance it would work, and she couldn't do anything else to try and stop them right now.

Character listing

Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:24 am

"Huh! Why not? I go everywhere naked all the time.", Pink answered, her face a living question mark.
A couple of the pixies where in the process of flying off with her track suit. In their own lanuage, they were discussing plans about making a hammock out of it.

"Besides, mortal. I would be a lot more worried about the monsters in the woods, rather than the school." Purple added. She was buzzing about in circles high overhead. "I bet every monster nearby have heard your delicious moans. In fact, I would not be surprised if someone is near right now, hungrily watching you.."

"And you look pretty with only flowers. In fact, if I was you, I'd drop wearing clothes alltogether".

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:53 pm
Profile YIM

"Huh! Why not? I go everywhere naked all the time."

"I don't!"

"Besides, mortal. I would be a lot more worried about the monsters in the woods, rather than the school."

"I am worried about the damned monsters! I don't want to make things easier for them!"

"And you look pretty with only flowers. In fact, if I was you, I'd drop wearing clothes alltogether".

"With monsters waiting to get their claws on— and other things in— me? No way!"

During this, she'd managed to loosen the bonds around one wrist. With a little luck, she'd be able to get it free in time to at least rescue some of her clothes from the pixies.

Character listing

Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Some of the clothes. That seemed about right. As they started to notice Susan coming loose, many of the little sex fiend flew off. Susan could see her shorts taking off towards the woods.
But others seemed to not have noticed yet, and a few garments appeared to be left.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:57 pm
Profile YIM

"A-ha!"

With a cry, Susan got one hand free from its floral bindings. The other one should be easier to get loose now, but she had more important things to deal with at the moment. Her tracksuit and shorts were too far away and probably gone for good...

...Unless they get mysteriously replaced like my destroyed clothes were...

...But the rest of her clothes were still nearby. With a sudden lunge, she made a grab for her panties before the pixies could make off with them.

Character listing

Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next