View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Examination #0938 - Ishtar Denise Rocha 

Post Re: Examination #0938 - Ishtar Denise Rocha
Misralla considered where to go, what to get Ishtar to show her. She wanted to see Ishtar's magic, to study it and learn and discover just why it had reacted as it had to Misralla's psychic abilities and made her eyes red. That piece of information was vital, without it Misralla could not properly value Ishtar's worth when she would get sold. But that promised to be dull and dry while Misralla learnt what she could, and for now she wanted something more exciting and fun.

First I want to see what you remember of your relationships with other students. Oh and don't worry about them taking your place as my valued and special toy. That is reserved for you and you alone.

All Ishtar would have to do to navigate is simply think what part of her mind she wanted to find and she would instantly 'know' the way there. Of course considering Ishtar's memory problem Misralla wasn't sure just how much Ishtar remembered about other students. Some things must have stuck, and if something really spiked Misralla's curiosity she could just use her own talents to 'disperse' the 'fog' that clouded much of Ishtar's memories.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:39 am

Ishtar bowed slightly, It would be my honor to show you the various students I've met, my lady. Ishtar was so happy to learn she was to Misralla's special toy, and was amazed that she wanted to see her friends. Please follow me.

Ishtar began walking in a direction that was covered in fog but it dispersed a little to reveal Ishtar's old dorm. Ishtar opened the door to her door room. She still wasn't completely unpacked in her small dorm room. Despite having two beds, Ishtar was still the only student occupying this room. She had put most of her stuff under her bed, with only her desk being covered in text books. The bed had flower-themed pattern cover a mix of red, yellow, and pink.

For some reason this room reminds of a girl name Ryu Tanaka. She is a....close....friend. I forget why I invited her to my room but she will through that doorway in a few moments.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:08 am

Misralla followed Ishtar, seemingly quite happy to do so. This was a chance for Ishtar to show herself off, to try and impress Misralla with her mind. Misralla's eyes scanned everything, the neater and crisper the walls and barriers making up the mind the more concentrated and intelligent the mind in question was. And with her abilities affecting Ishtar the way they were Ishtar would be trying to be as impressive as possible to Misralla.

Ryu Tanaka ... I seem to remember a brief on her. In fact Mirria mentioned that she had eventually narrowed down her options for our attention to be either you or her. How close are you two? Misralla asked when Ishtar showed off the old dorm room and mentioned who, or at least the memory of someone, was about to arrive. Despite Misralla's earlier statement about Ishtar not having to fear someone else taking her place as Misralla's valued and special toy she did want to see if such a statement could create a tiny spark of something that could be used. Most likely relief that Mirria had picked Ishtar rather than Ryu.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:26 pm

You chose me over her, my lady? I am most honored by your choice. Ishtar was absolutely beaming that she was chosen over her Ryu. The blue haired hoped that Misralla was impressed with her room, as she tried to be as detailed as her mind would allow it. We are very close, my lady, we are lovers. She wasn't sure why she wanted Misralla to know that fact but she couldn't really hide anything from her mistress. The student turned to go over to door as a second later there was a knock at the door.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:14 am

Ryu had knocked the door carefully before she turned the knob, usually she wouldn't have done this but Ishtar was not like any other person. The red haired student stepped inside to greet her lover with a faint smile and a wave as she entered, just to be followed by a hug and a gentle kiss which had been planted on Ishtar's cheek, she gave her not much of a chance so the student would have to take it. "I knew you would be here.", she said before she anxiously laughed about something that wasn't funny for anyone else but herself.

"I am sorry though, I couldn't get you the book from the library you wanted. You know, the one about this opera called Ormindo. Someone else obviously grabbed it before I could, but I think you are not angry at me, are you?" Ryu shrugged after that, giving herself a light laugh, at this point she didn't notice anyone but Ishtar as she was her center of attention.

Wed May 12, 2010 7:11 pm

I can not be made at you. Ishtar smiled a bit. I appreciate you trying to get me that book. I just have to get it later. She hugged her lover one more time, it was good to see the beautiful red head again even it was in her own mind. Ishtar wondered how Misralla would react to her lover.

Thu May 13, 2010 3:57 am

Misralla watched with curiosity as the two lovers greeted each other. Their behaviour was almost as if they were a Jarri, and not some animal. And yet Misralla dismissed that idea without a second thought, after all the ease of which Misralla had twisted and manipulated Ishtar's mind proved they were nothing more than animals. No real will, no drive, and no true sense of self. Even the weakest of Jarri had their minds naturally shielded by walls of will. For all the Midrozi Clans knowledge, that lack of defence against psychic attacks was the one thing they understood nothing about. They didn't know that their own arrogance and self superiority had developed to counter psychic intrusion, and the very things that put them at edge with so many species, and led to them treating every other species as a lower life-form, a semi-sentient animal, was actually a self defence mechanism due to the widespread use of mind affecting psychic abilities amongst the Jarri in general.

Of course the mention of a book was interesting, although the name meant nothing to Misralla.

You did not mention you had an interest in ... opera, wasn't it? Misralla's tone was her usual almost choir like tone, and she tilted her head ever so slightly to show a mild curiosity. Misralla could understand the various tones and inflections in another's voice, even without her psychic abilities humans were practically an open book to her. But her vocal chords were not structured to allow her to replicate them in any way humans could understand.

Fri May 14, 2010 11:11 am

Oh, I am sorry, my lady, that I failed mention it. I like to act and participate in plays. In addition I do love music, and in an opera you really get the opportunity to do both. Ishtar smiled as it seemed that Misralla's had shown some interest in some of the thing she liked. The student was happy to have someone as great as Misralla be interested in her hobbies and her lover, Ryu, was so close to her. This was truly a happy time.

Sun May 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Misralla considered the new information as she faced the red headed Ryu. There was so much she felt she could do with the current situation, and Ishtar wouldn't remember a thing. She didn't have to worry about Ryu, after all it was nothing but a memorised set of reactions conjured by Ishtar's mind. One that Misralla was feeding some information to as she subcounciously scanned the real Ryu's mind. But it was not linked to anyone but Ishtar.

How well do you know her bodies responses? Misralla asked that question of both Ishtar and Ryu, seeking to understand just how familiar the two were with each other's bodies. Ishtar had revealed the two were lovers, but wanted to work out just how intimite they were with each other. When they had both answered she asked Could you start to stimulate the most sensitive spot you know about on each other? The Ryu was part of Ishtar's mind, and as such should have the same opinion of Misralla as Ishtar did. If she didn't ... than Misralla would just have to modify that specific memory to ensure it did.

Tue May 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Ishtar blushed in surprise, You want to us to be intimate with each other right now, in front of you, my lady? Ishtar wasn't sure she wanted to put on a show like that. She didn't want to defy the great Misralla, but she was to be absolutely clear before she would start. Still that didn't prevent the blue haired student holding her red headed lover. And at least the beautiful red head would be close, if Misralla demanded her to continue.

Wed May 19, 2010 3:47 am

"We know each other's bodies responses fairly well.", she said, just as a result of Ishtar's memories and thoughts. However, as a part of Ishtar's mind, Ryu could not continue if Ishtar did not want to. Or at least Ishtar wanted to be sure that she understood correctly. "I am not sure if such actions are things we would like to do right in front of you, my lady.", she mentioned into the open of Ishtar's dorm room. Such a reaction was only natural for Ryu, but as part of the student's mind she had no other choice than to be not sure if she wanted to do that, even if Misralla kept a high position in the eyes of Ishtar. And because Ishtar just wanted her personal Ryu to be close, she had no other choice but to fulfill this desire.

Fri May 21, 2010 11:53 am

Misralla scowled, ever so slightly, when Ishtar questioned her order. Even if the blue haired student was simply confirming what Misralla had ordered it was still irritating to have to repeat herself. I asked you to didn't I Ishtar? Of course if you have a problem with that I could always search for someone better... Misralla was relying heavily on Ishtar holding a very high opinion of Misralla, of being desperate for Misralla to pay attention to her. The threat of leaving, of finding someone better than Ishtar, should drive the blue haired human to preform the act requested by Misralla. This wouldn't suffice for a full examination of the red head, but it would make such an examination easier when, not if, it occurred.

Sun May 23, 2010 3:35 pm

I am sorry my lady. We will do as you ask. Ishtar held Ryu's hand and led her over to her bed. Ishtar smiled shyly at Ryu as they walked trying to concentrating on her lover and trying to forget she was being watched. After making it over to her bed, Ishtar sat down and patted the seat next to her to invite her lover on the bed. She was pretty sure that Ryu would start their foreplay as soon as they were both on the bed.

Sun May 23, 2010 9:00 pm

They had been ordered to stimulate the most sensitive spots they knew about each other and even though Ryu did not posess such abilities as one of the Midrozi, Ishtar posessed a body she knew fairly well. "There's just the two of us Ishtar. I'll be gentle if it pleases you.", she said to help Ishtar not to concentrate on the idea of being watched. After they reached the bed, Ryu offered the blue haired beauty a smile before she leaned forward and slightly tilted her head to one side as her ruby red eyes turned half lidded, preparing for a passionate kiss as one of her arms reached around Ishtar to pull her towards herself with almost no force.

Meanwhile her other hand rested on the girl's hips, given the girl's thoughts about foreplay. This would make Ishtar comfortable and the real Ryu would always aim towards that goal. And even if Misralla's order to stimulate this point has been given, the exact point when they would have to do this, has not. So Ryu would begin to work up her lover in front of the Midrozi's eyes unless ordered otherwise from Ishtar herself. However, it slid up the woman's sides and cupped one of Ishtar's breast, giving it a subtle squeeze.

Mon May 24, 2010 11:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7