View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
Ana:
I wished that his cock was smaller, for I was sure he had broken me. Every entry, I had to fight my urge to tense up, because it only intensified the pain, making him push harder to fight my resistance. Every withdrawal, I prayed would be the last, and then he would slam against me again, my knees slipping each time. My arms had given out on me, and I dropped down on my elbows, my large breasts pressing on the floor.

I didn’t understand how this pain could somehow feel good, yet though it, my pussy was wet with more then the first demon’s cum, still crying for more penetration. I wanted to stick my own fingers in my own pussy and rub my clit, so I would climax like before. The orgasm lingered in my body’s senses, and I craved more of it.

I heard Alli scream out, and I looked over my shoulder to see her almost bouncing on the other demon’s member. My pussy remembered what it felt like and I could almost feel him ramming inside me in sync with the one in my ass. “MMmm”, I moaned softly, my face against the cold floor.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:51 am

When it comes down to it, it seems the real turn on for Therion is control. Knowing he can do whatever he likes to her now and she won't fight it even if she thinks she is protecting her cousin from him, she is giving up her own body in the process. Allowing him to slam into her pussy as hard as he can without slowing. Pumping in and out until it seems her pussy will be left stretched open enough to fit him anytime he decides to rape her again. It still isn't even sure if she will be able to walk by the time he is done pounding away at her body. His eyes betray very little, showing only that he is holding her gaze and almost her attention as he contiues to slam into her abused pussy's lips.

It almost seems like his mind is elsewhere and yet knowing him like she does she can most likely tell he is enjoying having her again. Almost like she is some prize he enjoys capturing every so often. Other monsters may take her but he ensures she will only think of him when he is around her. Teasing her and bringing her body to new heights of pleasure as it seems it carves him now. Almost like it's trained to please him and want to. Her pussy certainly seems to suit him now, almost wrapping around his member as if she wants him to cum and leave every last drop inside her.

As for Ana, it seems her situation is almost the same, as the double seems determined to make her body get used to it as the pain begins to become pleasure. The hard forceful thrusts into her ass seem to just come harder and harder each time as he forces his way into her body. Carefully he reaches under her and suddenly captures those large breasts between his hands. Squeezing them and pinching her nipples each time he slams into her, adding to her pleasure but also perhaps getting her body used to this rough treatment. Monsters don't care much for being gentle so in away he is helping her get prepared.

He almost pulls her body up as he holds her breasts, making her arch her back and ass towards him only allowing him to drive deeper into her abused ass. Slamming in and out while one hand releases her breast only to trail down to her pussy's soaked lips. Spreading them open before he rams a finger inside her. Pumping it in and out faster and faster.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:19 pm

Alli:
Pressed between our bodies, my breasts still bounced with the force he used to ram his cock inside me, as if trying to go deeper then ever before with each full entry. His strides were long, from the very tip traveling all the way down to the base of his shaft, pushing through my pussy’s lips and opening. The friction created between us was growing in intensity, and only made me reciprocate, pushing my pelvis to match his pace. My ass and low back would surely be bruised the next day from the constant banging against the rail and wall, but I had no concerns about of that now. The pleasure far out weighed any pains I was experiencing, including the terrible stresses my pussy bore to house his massive rod.

My arousal continued to build. Even when I thought I had reached my climax, I was corrected, proving to be trapped in an almost pre-orgasmic state. I could hardly get enough oxygen to my lungs with the short gasping pants of my euphoria. His pace was too much for me to keep up with or resist any more, and I could feel that familiar wave before my body crashes in convulsion around him.

It was the strangest thing, although I was consciously unaware of my dear cousin’s action at this moment, inside I felt her cumming at the exact time I did. I felt it build in her and I could hear her yells mixed in with mine. I could swear I was in perfect sync with her feelings, like we had to orgasm at the exact same time, or not at all, and then suddenly, harder then ever before …

“AAHH!!, OH, Fuck-k, Fuck m-me … Oh G-GAWD!!”, I yelled digging my nails into his flesh. With my eyes closed I had no idea if I actually punctured his skin, but if I did he would have scares, or at least wounds to remember my nails dragging across his chest. My clit throbbed and pussy pulsed as it released my sweet nectar to coat his pumping cock. The added wetness made him slide in and out of me smoother, but my tightening walls balanced out the ease of his entry, and resisted his withdrawal. I kissed his chest hard, almost biting him, moaning repeatedly, and then turned my mouth upwards to his glaring at his deep red eyes once more.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 am

Ana:
Every thrust growing harder and faster felt to be rupturing my insides, although my body did not repel him. Mixed with the pain was a tortured pleasure I had never felt before, and I started to welcome his cock’s re-entry. Pressing my back against his chest contorted my body, my breasts pushed far forward begging for his grasp reaching for the sky, and my ass speared by his rod. My hands once below my waist trying to create a barrier between my rapist and me, were now over my head stretching backwards to grab him for leverage as I forcibly road his member like a wild bull.

As if my pleasure was not already on it’s way to the peak, his fingers rammed inside of me, while his other hand pinched and mauled my breast and nipples, sending me over the edge. There was an odd delay though, maybe because I had already climaxed once. I was stuck there in that almost euphoric state for a moment, and I held my breath, then I exploded.

“AAHH!!, OH, Fuck-k, Fuck m-me … Oh G-GAWD!!”, I yelled it seemed to echo the small chamber with double the volume. I didn’t realize it for a second or two, as his body slammed against mine launching me into the air and making a slapping sound with each impact, but it was Alli’s voice in sync with my own. She and I had come at the same time, and it was double strength for both of us by the sounds of it. My back arched, and I violently crashed against his chest with every convulsion promoting my body to tense and tightened around his throbbing member. Then my head quickly rested, exhaustedly on his chest, but my body still moved to his rhythm, and my tits still bounced to him beat. I could feel the pulsing of his shaft pumping my ass every time it squeezed him, as my pussy soaked his hand below.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:55 am

The two cousins crying out in unison seems to trigger a reaction as the two demons start to suddenly match each others fierce pace. They seem to become almost one again as they both start to thrust in perfect time with the other, with the same force and speed almost behind it. Of course Allirabeth has it much harder due to the real Therion's strength and size but Ana isn't left disappointed as the two demons seem to plow into the cousins at the same time. The sound of slapping flesh almost mixing with their own cries of pleasure and lust.

Of course it get's even better when the two finally reach their own climaxes once again. This time it feels far more stronger and more powerful then the last as their bodies seem to be suited perfectly for Therion to continue to fuck anyway he pleases, like they are just toys for his amusement and yet when he glares into Alli's eyes he seems to feel something. Her body belongs to him when they are together. There will be others he's sure. A pretty girl like these two won't go unnoticed and yet he will ensure when he shows up they will only think of him.

As Alli's climax pulses through her, he slows just a little due to how tight she becomes but adds more force behind his thrusts. If she wasn't so aroused and used to him it may hurt but with her pussy impaled upon him, it seems it's almost made for him now as it reacts just how he wishes. Squeezing him so tight that when he finally climaxes it ensures she takes it all inside her and she does. His thrusts suddenly become faster again as he pushes himself over that mark and sprays his load deep inside her soaked pussy. Making sure to hold her still so every drop seems to fill her.

Across from the room, Ana seems to be putting up competition for Alli, as sh performs just aswell as Alli has, when her body seems to suddenly just adore feeling him ramming into her red ass. It almost looks like she was being spanked beforehand now as his thrusts make his hips slap against her round firm ass as he drives every inch of his member into her. Her breasts are just the right size to fit within his hands and allow him to give them sharp squeezes, pinching her nipples in the process while the other seems to keep bouncing up and down so alluringly. His fingers inside her pussy seem to be coated in her own juices as he carefully pulls them out and pushes them inside her mouth, letting her taste her own arousal.

Of course it's only to distract her for a moment before she may realize he is about to cum. He rams as hard as he can in one final thrust before he erupts, shooting it deep inside her once "virgin" ass, adding to the cum already still spilling from her pussy now added with her own from her climax. Like the real one, the shadow waits until her ass is completely filled before he drops her down to the floor, her cousin laying beside her with the two Therions staring down at them. Alli's pussy dripping cum while her cousin has both her holes filled.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:45 am

Alli:
The demon’s member throbbed as my walls squeezed and tightened against it repeatedly with each wave of pleasure as it coursed through me. He suddenly exploded releasing his hot seed to fill my cavity, and I felt his pause deep inside me, as if to make sure his cum would reach the deepest parts of my being. His return to pumping in and out of me only caused him to spray my inner walls with force, coating every part before encouraging it to pulse out of my dark hole, to run down my ass, and then my legs as he lowered me down. My legs trembled and could barely support my weight, so I slowly lowered down to the floor, my hands grasping at the wall near me to slow my decent, and I sat not far from my sweet cousin.

My breaths were hard matching the beats of my heart, echoing the room. The mixture of orgasmic juices trailed out of my pussy and onto the floor and I almost wallowed in it as I slid my body across the floor to get closer to Ana. I had no words seeing her dripping pussy and ass holes as the shadow demon released her and she turned to sit. She winced a bit as the floor pressed against her bottom, and she looked up at me as tears welled up in her eyes. She looked at me with such sad eyes, that my sad eyes could no longer look at her, I turned away ashamed that I was able to protect her from this.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Ana:
My tight hole seemed to clench around the huge cock as it pulled out of my ass, and the instant feeling of soreness returned in throbbing waves. My pussy’s pleasure seemed to linger even through my rear's discomfort, my clit still pulsing, and my pussy dripped with my own cum. His load of hot sticky fluid flowed out of my ass and ran down my thighs to my knees I now rested on, again pooling on the floor beneath me.

I turned to the side to sit down and relieve my trembling body. I saw Alli’s face and her sad eyes looking at me as I winced sitting down, my whole body tensing as sharp tingling pains ran up my spine from the inside of my bottom. I tried not to sit squarely on my ass, leaning towards my dear cousin. She looked away, and I could feel her inner pain. I lowered my head resting it on her shoulder as the two demon’s stood over us, “It’s okay Alli. It’s not always up to you to protect me. I love you and there is nothing either of us could have done”, I said with tears streaming down my cheeks. Tears had begun to leave her eyes now and I wiped a few away before wrapping my arms around her naked body, and she hugged me back. We sat there in the pool of secretions, our naked breasts smashed together, our heads resting on the other’s.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:15 pm

The two demons seem to only watch the girls as they hold each other in their moment of shame. His seed leaking from their bodies as he seems to glare down towards them with his red eyes. His mind perhaps elsewhere as he ponders if they have had enough yet. A smirk creeps across his lips as he extends a hand towards Alli, a powerful command entering her head. No real power behind it, but in this state can she refuse him.

Alli. Come here, don't tell your done just yet. Your cousin already took me twice so far... Maybe I will just have to keep taking her instead of you from now on. Unless you can prove me otherwise.

As he draws Alli's attention, the shadow pulls Ana to her feet and takes her hand, guiding her outside into the hallway away from Alli's eyes as the door to the elevator shuts meaning the two cousins can no longer see or hear one another, for now atleast. Before Ana may wonder what will happen to Alli, the shadow suddenly pins her up against the cold steel doors and kisses her. It's an odd feeling since the shadow has no real warmth and yet it feels solid enough as one hand grasps her breast and gives it a familiar squeeze. Suggesting he seems to like what she has to offer or perhaps one of Therion's weaknesses. He always seems distracted by Alli's chest and can't help but want to toy with her breasts.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Alli:
I see my Lord reach for my hand, out of the corner of my eye, and heard his words loud and clear. I reluctantly left my sweet Ana on the floor as I reached up and took his hand. Still weak, he aided me, lifting me from the ground up to my feet to face him. I moved my glance from the floor up to his chest and then to his eyes as he pulled me close, pressing my full breasts against him as if liking to see them squish against him.

“Yes. I am yours, I will do as you wish”, I said following his direction, drawn by some internal connection, not love or fear, but like I belonged to him still. Despite the bond, I figured it would also keep his attention away from Ana. I didn’t see until it was too late to protest, that the shadow demon had taken Ana from her seat behind me, and walked her outside of the elevator. As the doors closed behind them, I gasped and flinched towards them, but the demon in front of me held me fast and glared down at me.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Ana:
I saw Alli go to him, like a lover, and although it sickened me it did not surprise me somehow. Then, as if it were just common place the shadow demon took my hand, and I followed him with no resistant, as Alli did, till I realized he was taking me outside of this place, away from my dear cousin. I pulled back slightly, but said nothing to alarm her, and before I knew it, the doors were closed and his body pressed against my breasts as my back pressed the cold metal doors behind me. “AAhhh”, I gasped as the sensation penetrated my skin, and his lips kissed my open mouth.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:32 pm

She comes just as he wished, already her resistance has been broken and added to the fact she wishes to protect her cousin he knows her weakness now. Tricking her into thinking he will leave her cousin alone if she comes to him but by the time she figures it out it's too late as he holds her body firmly in place. There is no where for her to go now and with her cousin gone, she has his full attention. Carefully he seems to sit upon the ground almost. Crossing his legs so his member is sticking up. A familiar pose as he pulls her so she is standing before him before turning her around.

Grabbing her wrists he pulls her down until it's almost like she is sitting in his lap with his member pressed against her firm round ass from below as he whispers in her mind.

Do it. Impale yourself upon it, you know you cannot defy me

The shadow contiues to toy with her sensitive breasts. Pushing them together before he seems to move back only to push Ana down onto her knees with his member pressed against her lips. Of course she might not be used to this or too willing to do it but she doesn't get much of a choice as he reaches down to grab one of her nipples and twists it around before pinching it until she opens her mouth to gasp only to have him ram his member between her lips.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Alli:
I knew what he wanted me to do, and I had no intensions of going against him at this point. I was too weak to fight, but the idea of him stretching my ass open with his girth made me pause. There was only a secondary moment of resistance as he pulled me down causing the tip of his member to slide between the cheeks of my behind. My legs widened to hold my balance, which made my pussy’s lips open allowing the air to penetrate the opening. Immediately following, his hard rod speared my anal hole.

I had no idea how much of him was inside of me, but the pressure made my legs quiver as I bit my lip, and moaned softly as the pain surged through my cavity. I couldn’t hold myself up against his pulling me down, no matter how hard I tried to slow my decent. My body instinctively resisted his bulging cock as it stretched me wide open to take his familiar size inside me. Deeper and deeper he entered me, and I swallowed loudly as my strained breaths filled the air and I tried to speak. “I can’t … I can’t … take … A-a-l-l-l, Mmm … of you, Uhhnn … I, wa-a-n-t, to … to p-ple-e-ase you… bu ...”, I said in an almost begging voice, afraid to lower myself down any further, but I would have no choice if he didn’t stop my body from giving into gravity.

For a moment I drifted to my sweet cousin. I hoped that Ana was free of this somehow. “I have to obey him”, I thought, for despite it all I didn’t want to make him angry, I didn’t want to disappoint him.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:19 am

Ana:
He seemed to toy with me, as if savoring what was to come next. He fondled and squeezed my breasts, and nipples, before pushing me down to my subservient space on the floor. My knees knew the cold hard feeling all to well by now, and it hurt to rest upon my tender flesh again. I let out a soft groan when I landed.

My self-pity was interrupted when he pressed the tip of his member against my lips. “Does he want me to kiss it”, I thought before he got me to open my mouth with a hidden invite to enter. His intrusion gagged me. His thrust pushed down my tongue when quickly hitting the very back of my mouth and brushing my throat forcing me to take as much as my small mouth could take. I inhaled deeply through my nose, feeling like I would suffocate with my mouth filled so full.

I had no idea what he was doing, or what I was supposed to do, but this scared me. I tried to struggle, but his stiff pole didn’t give way, only pushed more as if it was possible to go deeper. My muffled moans were of panic, not pleasure for this moment that seemed like hours, and my eyes closed hoping that somehow that would make it bearable.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:24 am

For the moment he seems more then happy to simply remain still and watch as she impales herself upon his member slowly at first but she seems to know better then to resist him until she finally seems to stop but of course that won't do as his hands move to her waist as he holds her still only to suddenly push her down upon him the last few inches, driving it completely into her ass in one powerful thrust. He allows her a moment to recover before he lifts her up again only to let her slam back down on him. Again and again, until her ass is stretched open enough for her to start doing some work aswell.

Your body will learn to accept me, think of this as training. I'm sure I won't be the only one unable to resist this ass of yours. Now come, move your body.

His hands suddenly lift away from her waist but remain closer, almost forcing her to start moving on her on until her body is used to him. His tail comes up between her legs and suddenly dives between her wet folds, pushing inside her pussy to help her while his hands reach up to her breasts, suddenly releasing those shocks into her nipples and sending them pulsing through her body. Bombarding her with nothing but rare pleasure. By the time he's done with her, her body will begin to carve these feelings. She will deny it of course, but in time she won't be able to live without being raped by these monsters or so he believes anyway.

The shadow seems to remain still for a moment watching Ana as if wondering aswell if she knows what to do. He places his hands upon the side of her head and pushes her head towards him only to pull it back and repeat. Doing it again and again. Slow at first but it's clear this pace won't last. So she had better get used to it quickly before it get's harder. Finally he releases her head and seems to glare down at her as the voice whispers in her mind.

Use your breasts, rub it between them and use your mouth. Suck upon it, lick it. Do what comes natural. Your body will surely do the rest. Show me what you've got and Alli might get an easier ride

Therion knows their weakness. They both want to protect the other so they will sacrafice themselves for each other. If Ana thinks by doing good Alli won't be raped so brutally as before then maybe she will work harder to please him. The same for Alli who believes she is saving her cousin from the real Therion.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Alli:
My scream echoed the small space upon receiving his sudden and direct response. Instead of freeing me from my obligation, he forced it upon me making me take every last inch into my tightly stretched hole. My anal cavity was the recipient of his wrath as if teaching both my body and my mind to not resist or deny him anything. More then once he has allowed me to volunteer my body to him, maybe testing to see if I had learned that his force would be worse then my own. Or maybe he just likes seeing me desire it as I give in to his wishes.

I shuttered at the thought of others wanting to use my body like this. I had experience a couple others, but had come to think they surely were nothing more then random happenings, of me being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe I was wrong in my belief that from this point on, he would be the only one to come to have his way with me, and I had settled into that concept, at least until I could put an end to it that is. But now … my mind raced and wondered for a split second before I was reminded of my current duties. Against my muscles desire to tremble, I raised and lowed myself upon his massive cock, trying to relax my anus to reduce the discomfort of my tiny pumps.

Suddenly, something other then his hands rubbed against my pussy, and as it entered me I realized it to be his familiar tail. Now my movements were a mixture of pain and pleasure, making a quite powerful elixir that caused me to move my body faster, and gave an unacknowledged strength back to my legs. His tail pumped my pussy with opposite thrusts of his cock in my ass, adding to the increased friction between my two holes, and my desire to move faster built. The flesh of my ass and tits jerked up and down faster and faster as I impaled myself gladly now on that force making my ass bulge to take his size.

“MMmmhh”, my moans began, rising in pitch as he aroused my nipples, sending surges of pleasure through my body making short gasps of breath bounce off the metal walls.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next