View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Back to Basics (for Arblis) 

Post Re: Back to Basics (for Arblis)
(Sorry this took a little while. I had a few other drafts to start, but didn't really like where they were going)

Sarah cried out as her tender teats were roughly pinched, as much from surprise as pain. She appeared to intend to say more, but her words were cut short by more moans as Etolie continued her deft attentions with the dildo. She bit down on her lower lip, doing her best to hold in her cries, but with only minimal success. Her sopping wet slit made up for the tempered moans, filling the clearing with the sound of her juices being stirred.

As the first sound of Arblis' voice, the brunette started struggling against her bonds like her life depended on it, lashing out with her legs and throwing her head back and forth. "Oh god, its here! For the love of god cut me loose!" Of course it was all to no avail, and she quickly tired herself out, just in time to hear the Etolie did indeed have an arrangement with the source of her terror. She ceased her struggles, mouth hanging open in shock, just in time for Etolie to capture her lips. The kiss seemed to last for an eternity as the girl's situation was made clear. "I'm caught and tied by a rapist student and an evil spirit. It has Lacey, and probably Emily too. There's going to do whatever they want to me, and there's NOTHING I can do about it. They're going to keep me as a plaything and I'll never be anything more than a fucking sex toy to them. Why is this happening to me!" When their lips finally parted, Sarah was panting hard, but her muscles were limp in her bonds. Tears were leaking below her blindfold again, and her voice was barely a whisper. "Just do what you want and get it over with. Just...just don't hurt Lacey, ok?"

As if in answer to her request, her lover let out a piercing scream of pain as the black whip lashed across her naked flesh. Arblis smiled as he began providing an object lesson in the penalty for breaking a contract with him. He didn't even look at Etolie as he answered her, "Oh, she has quite a bit of talent. You saw her light the candles back in the clearing. Now hush, I'm trying to teach a lesson. Now where was I? Oh yes." The whip came down again, leaving a red welt from her shoulder all down her rib cage. "The third law of magical force: To harness magic, you must absorb it into a conduit you control. For simple spells, that is your body. The more talent you have, the more magic you can hold, and the more powerful spell you can cast unaided. For more powerful spells, you need an outside conduit. That can be a ritual circle, a focus item like a wand, or a group of practitioners working in concert. The more power you can absorb, the stronger your spells." Lacey let out another cry of pain as he struck her a third time.

"Now my dear, you are going to be a good girl and help me demonstrate." He left the smoky tendril hovering behind his prey and circled her until he stood between the blond and Etolie. One hand reached out to fondle a perfectly proportioned tit, while the other dipped to find the small patch of hair beneath her long legs. He could feel her trying to pull her legs shut, to hide herself from his attentions, but his black tendrils held her tight as his fingers found her secret chalice. He stroked up and down along the hot slit, while at the same time his tendrils reached within her head to caress her mind. Fear was fine, but he smoothed away her hatred and disgust like wrinkles. As he found her love button and circled it with his thumb, he added arousal and lust with no regard for subtlety. He smiled as Lacey's nipples hardened in his palm, and color rose in her face.

"What...what are you doing to me?!" Lacey's breaths were coming faster as wetness began to appear between her legs, even as her back still burned from her lashes.

"Weren't you listening my dear? I'm demonstrating. I'm taking all that lovely pleasure you are enjoying and redirecting it right back into your mind. And now...." The whip at her back swung and the blond grunted in pain again. This time, Arblis tied the lust he was forcing on her mind to the spike of pain, linking the two. "I'm taking your pain and entwining it with the pleasure. After a few lessons like this, you'll be cumming in your pants from a stubbed toe and begging for me to punish you. Of course, we'll need MUCH more pleasure for that." With that, his fingers dug into her depths, curling to play against her inner walls and searching for where she would feel the greatest sensation. In and out, his digits played her sex like a fiddle, all while endlessly pumping arousal into her mind. Each time he rubbed against her G-spot the while struck, adding a shock of pain to coincide with the unasked for pleasure.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:02 am

Post Re: Back to Basics (for Arblis)
(no problem, take all the time you need)

Her lips tingly as they leave Sarah's. She sees the tears but isn't moved by them. Those struggles had ended and she made no move to cut her loose at all showing her allegiance to the very being that the trio had summoned on this night. It still confused her with the way that others sought to protect one another. Even when Rhaine did it for her she failed to comprehend that sacrifice.

Still she paused, glancing over her shoulder. What a hot sight indeed. Lacey had other problems to worry about at present and she very much doubt that she would get a chance to interfere any time soon.

“I won't touch her. Sarah, isn't it? Though I can't say the same for the others.” She didn't think she was speaking honestly but for the time being she was. A hand stroked along the side of her face as she slowly twisted the dildo this way and that as she drove it in farther, bottoming it out then drawing the 8 inches or so back out only for it to spiral in the opposite direction as it returned.

“But don't expect me to hurry things along for your sake. I'm going to enjoy this.”

She bristled at being told to hush. Still not use to such a tone. She glanced back but said nothing biting her tongue. Etolie listened though. She had started this night wishing to learn other magic after all and while those cries of pain and pleasure had been distracting she managed to follow along even as her tongue skimmed around a nipple.

Etolie was getting wet listening to what was going on behind her. She paused, eyes went to that black ring around Sarah's finger taking it off and placing it on her index finger which she used now to press inside the folds of that sex. Just the one searching that interior as her other hand brushed against the hood of her clit.

“Do you hear her? You want to make her feel so good. Now you will have another means of doing just that. To make her squeal and cum at the same time. Your pussy is soaked hearing her like that. I bet you're even imaging her doing this to you right now. Taking command of you. Pushing you to your limits.”

“AHHH!!! NOOO!!!” Lacy panted and squealed. Struck by that whip there was no where for her to go. She struggled the tendrils of smoke entering her skull doing something to her. Rewiring her mind in ways she didn't understand even as it was explained to her.

Pain was pleasure and pleasure was pain the two mixing together as fingers pressed inside her. Shame mixed in with fear, the shame of being taken by one of these things again, at being betrayed, at actually enjoying it with each plunge of those fingers or each lash on her body.

Worse she could see Sarah being tormented before her eyes. That girl, she was familiar? Lacey might have recalled from where if she wasn't so distracted presently. Her disgust melted away as did her anger. She knew that she should be fighting more but didn't. Even the scene playing out before her with her lover got tied into the equation of her pleasure and pain.

“S-Stop it,” her voice weak though that was all she could muster. She was unable to say what she wished to stop and it sounded as if things had been in autopilot for her, one last sliver of resistance that faded away with Arblis' influence as her body shuddered with another blow that had been delivered to it.

That was about the time Etolie had attempted something quit new. Arblis, speaking of focuses had her thinking about the ring using it to channel her thoughts. Thinking about that plunging finger carving it's away along Sarah, thinking about pleasuring her. She had a habit of charging up the ring but never really using it, not finding a prize great enough where depleting it's charge was worthwhile, not that it couldn't be recharged she had rather have it ready for use than to need it and not have it ready to go. But how much, if any, charge would such a minor use bring if it even worked like that?

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2