View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Playful (for Saira and Miatro) 

Post Re: Playful (for Saira and Miatro)
I heard myself moan against that kiss. My eyes pressed shut, my tongue flickered slowly at first then gained in strength as that paralysis ebbed away. Coils continued to roll over me and I found one of my hands breezing against the side of my peer as strength returned to it.

My eyes opened. I smiled across at her my gaze met only with a vacant one in return. It was then that I was directed to stare into that hypnotic gaze. Unable to flee from the spot I don't have a distraction braking on me this time around. I feel relaxed at the words not even realizing that I went docile.

Unaware that my hands were even moving on their own accord I tugged at my clothing as much as I could in the confines of those coils. Somehow I managed to remove my shirt loosing it to the ground far below. My bra did little to disguise the hardened points of my nipples. Then reaching back with one hand I unclasped it slipping it off my shoulders so it too joined the top and the other bra I got from who knew where. I wasn't focused much on that turning my attention in assisting the girl out of her top, moving my lips in against hers hungry for another kiss.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3