View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 The Challenger (for Tiffany) 

Post Re: The Challenger (for Tiffany)
"Oh great... what the hell have I gotten myself into NOW?"

Tiffany thought that Birch asking... well, DEMANDING actually... her assistance with something could be either really good for her or really BAD for her. If she could prove her value to him, it might go a long way toward avoiding his wrath in the future. Of course, then again, if she disappointed him... she didn't even want to think about THAT...

It had occurred to her that maybe what Slarr had wanted was for her to continue his "challenge" and make some attempt to fight the thing that called itself Birch. She could use fire and he was basically a tree, but... well, let's face it... ordinary trees didn't walk and talk. He WASN'T an ordinary tree. So he might not burn the way an ordinary tree would either. But more than that, Tiffany remembered her last encounter with the tree-demon... and she was afraid of him. He wasn't the MOST terrifying thing she had encountered on this island, but he was big and powerful and seemed all but invincible to look at. She was more afraid of Birch than she had ever been of Slarr. If not for Slarr's ability to summon fire, she would barely be afraid of him at all.

In any case, Tiffany was too tired to fight anymore. She had already done so much running, dodging, "magic-ing", swimming, struggling... and even fucking and cumming... that she didn't have much energy left in reserve.

Even worse, though she had managed to shake off the effects of the robot's aphrodisiac somewhat after her series of intense orgasms, it wasn't altogether out her system. She still felt hot and weak and feverish. Her nipples were still stiff and tingling. Her clit was still swollen and pulsing gently in time with her racing heartbeat, and that tight, pink slit between her legs was still hot and wet and ready to be invaded all over again...

Tiffany tried not to think about it by keeping her mind occupied with worrying about whatever it might be that Birch wanted her to do instead.

Whatever he wanted, good or bad... she didn't seem to have much choice in the matter.

It took her a minute to visually locate her clothes, but the mechanical man that had removed them had done so with remarkable precision and with very little damage.

"If I can be of service, I'm happy to help. Umm... just give me a second to get dressed. My clothes are over there..."

As she moved to gather her clothes and began to get dressed she whispered to Slarr...

"What do you think he wants? Whatever it is, don't leave me here alone, ok? Please?"

Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:10 am

Birch nodded. Moving out of the river in the direction of her clothes she had to get within range of all the vegetation he could control. Not that he needed it. While she dressed he manipulated the immediate area. Plants filling in mechanical foot prints. Some even sprouting from scorched areas as he promoted them into growing at an accelerated rate.

The damaged trees were harder to tend to. Though in the time she managed to dress herself three of them were pulled back up and rooted back in place. Many were to damaged to do much to restore but the nanites that cleaned up and repaired messes would see to their restoration.

“Hm … well he doesn't need to feed. Otherwise he wouldn't be talking to you. I frankly have no idea what he's after. Don't worry I'm sticking around. This has got me curious. Even if you don't see me I'll be there.” Since he had a habit of pissing off Birch at times he went invisible. For the moment his touch roamed over her. One to let her know that he was close and two to keep her just a little aroused. Unsure how much longer that aphrodisiac would affect her.

When Birch was done with what repairs he could do here he lead her away. It was off the trail but Birch manipulated the foliage for her. It moved aside letting her pass then closed behind her. Her trek to safety would be all but impossible now. Not that there was much of a chance of evading him while in the jungle.

Ten minutes or so later they came to a large clearing. The canopy of trees opened up over head. More from Birch's prior manipulations. The area was a garden. Various exotic plants had there own section. Others were more familiar looking to her. Judging by the swaying of some of the strawberry bushes and the lack of his touch she was aware of where Slarr was now. She even saw some of the berries snap off of the bush. Levitate then quickly vanish as they were consumed.

“Your task is simple -” A vine struck out at the invisible Slarr who yelped and fled from the area. “Those aren't ready. Where was I? Oh yes. There are no insects or birds here. And when it's windy it's often the result of storms. It's quit the chore to maintain this garden.

“You can generate wind or use telekinesis,”
he waved a hand not caring about the explanation that he probably wouldn't understand. “I need you to do that now for these plants here. The others are a bit harder to pollinate. Essentially my work load would be reduced.”

The occasional partner of Slarr

Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:03 am

Tiffany marveled at the way the plants had cleared a path for them as they walked... opening in front of them, then closing in behind them again as they passed by.

She realized that with that level of control over the vegetation, and as deep into the wilds as they had now come, she was completely at Birch's mercy. The thick brush and densely packed trees alone would slow her down if she tried to run, even without every root and limb and vine grabbing at her. The only escape now would be if Birch allowed it.

The task he wanted her to perform however, seemed fairly simple. He needed a moderate wind to stir the pollen in his garden.

This was undoubtedly something Tiffany felt like she could do.... under ordinary circumstances at least. The problem she was faced with now, in her all but exhausted state, distractedly aroused by the chemicals coursing through her veins and the strain of prolonged use of her abilities weighing on her, was to first find enough energy to manifest the desired effect. Secondly, she would need to maintain a focused and steady amount of control.

That was what she was most worried about. Too much wind and she tears the plants out of the ground, too little and the pollen doesn't get stirred up enough. Even well-rested and relaxed, that level of fine-tuning was difficult to perform for Tiffany. This wouldn't be easy exactly, but she was still fairly confident that she could do it. IF, that was, she had anything at all left in the tank...

Looking at Birch, Tiffany nodded her head as if to indicate that she understood and could do as he asked. Her eyes quickly scanned the area for any sign of Slarr as well.

"I understand. Just... just give me a second to get ready."

Tiffany took a few deep breaths, trying to relax and center herself, but the drugs in her system were making even that a difficult task. Her heart was racing and she felt hot and shaky and weak. Taking those deep breaths made her stiff nipples rub against the tight fabric of her sports top, and she shivered noticeably at the sensation.

Tiffany tried to focus on the air in the garden... she could spin it, the way she had spun up that wall of leaves by the river. She could spin it until it swirled around like a minature tornado, only not quite so fast or hard. Just hard enough to pick up a few dead leaves and stir the pollen in the garden. Hard enough to make the plants sway maybe, but not break or even bend too harshly.

She focused, as best she could, and reached out with her mind...

Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:46 pm

Calling forth much power in her current condition was difficult. Capable of generating a wind that only stirred the plants took a bit of effort on her part. She sway them sway and bend though walking a fine line as to not break them required more finesse then he could manage. With the distractions of the last of that drug pumping through her veins along with general fatigue her goals were out of her reach for the moment.

Birch simply cocked his head as he watched the nearest of plants. Young as he was Birch had far more patience than a human. Time was simply different. For him everything occurred in small increments over a longer period of time. So he was not as discouraged as she was.

Glancing toward his strawberry bushes he saw no signs of Slarr and just knew that he was waiting around somewhere.

“It seems that you need a rest. Come.” He didn't bother to see if she followed. Soon enough he came to an area near the garden itself. The tangle of vegetation transforming at his whim. Making a bed of vegetation a few bulbous plants she had never seen before blossomed. One only partially containing gathered nectar within. The others were full of foodstuffs. One had assorted nuts and the other berries. All of which were edible.

“You may rest and try again in the morning.” He didn't seem to have any concept of the school or didn't care.

“Birch, buddy, students can't get much rest outdoors,” Slarr became visible nearby. He hovered in the air nearby. Occasional glances drifted over to those strawberries. So … juicy …

“No one has complained before.”

“As if they would. I bet they were scared shitless -”

“Not so. She's come back.”

Slarr raised a brow but soon dismissed it. He turned toward Tiffany. “Wouldn't you prefer your own bed?” His eyes drifted to her aching chest not even disguising his vices. When he did look away it was at those strawberries. Oh so close and yet too far …

Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:02 am

At first, Tiffany was terrified when she realized she wasn't able to do what Birch had asked of her. Compared to some of the other "tricks" she had managed to perform under Slarr's tutelage and the influence of the "book" he had provided her, this should have been relatively easy. Fine-tuning the intensity of any sustained effect was somewhat difficult for her, but if she wasn't so tired and if the metal man's drug wasn't still coursing through her... making her feel so hot... so... weak...

She was sure she could have pulled it off.

Slowly, relief began to set in as Tiffany realized that the tree demon wasn't immediately angered by her failure. In fact, he seemed almost understanding, even providing her with a place to rest and something to eat and drink.

Tiffany was glad to see Slarr show up, though she did catch the way he was eyeing up the strawberries, paying as much attention to them almost as he was paying to her.

Even so, the Imp surprised her yet again by arguing on her behalf. She really did want to go home now. She was SO tired. But... the bed Birch had summoned as if out of nowhere looked so inviting to her tired eyes...

"Yes... my own bed would be SO good right now... but... so tired... and... that bed he made for me looks SO soft... maybe I could... n-no... better not... probably not safe to stay here..."

But... even if she promised to come back, would the tree creature let her leave?

"Slarr's right... it... it might be better if we left now... and... and came back in the morning. People might notice if I don't go back to the school..."

She looked back and forth between Slarr and Birch hopefully. One way or another, she needed to sleep... and soon. What's more, the drug wasn't quite finished with her yet it seemed. Tiffany could feel the sensual heat between her thighs starting to build up again. Her stiff nipples tingled with unwanted, but unavoidable arousal, aching to be touched...

She wanted to get out of here as quickly as she could, while she was still more or less in command of her own actions. Out here in the woods, helplessly aroused beyond her control... she would be little more than live bait... a goat tied to a tree in a forest filled with wolves...

Last edited by Tiffany Sterling on Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:37 pm

Voicing her concerns Birch simply nodded as much as hi head allowed. His joints were stiffer than hers. She observed that he had elbows and knees but not in the traditional sense. He had no bones and his dexterity was less than that off a human. Still it was passable.

“I see sapling.” The bed remained in place. He made use of it often enough and it was out of the way of his garden. At times he cleaned up the space able to generate it with ease but the more he did the more stress he placed on the plants.

“You will return tomorrow when the sun is overhead.”

“Birch old pal of mine. That's the peak time for classes … learning … closer to sunset is better.”

“Fine. Before sunset.” Such a basic concept of time was something that he did not use. Slarr on the other hand had far more dealings with mortals learning numerous things. Sometimes he was a bit out of date but often had a strong enough grasp on current events.

“You heard him Tiff. Tomorrow. This garden? Or one of the others?”

The two went over matters briefly. In the end it did not matter. Fungus beneath the ground connected the jungle providing for communication through the plants in a vast network he could tap into along with the other plants here. Of course humans could not tap into those chemical signals and hardly understood how they worked.

In such a way there was no eluding Birch in his jungle unless he allowed for it or there was a suitable distraction that pulled his attention in a different direction. When he went berserk his focus was obsessive. In the right frame of mine he rarely had to chase down students.

Before he could change his mind Slarr lead Tiffany away from the area. The route was far more treacherous now that the plants weren't moving aside for them. Slarr had little difficulty. Flying above or below branches. Transforming into smoke to go around others then becoming solid once more.

Still he remained close to her which in turn caused the other creatures if any were nearby to remain at bay.

“So are you going to ditch him? Birch is hard pressed to tell humans apart unless there's so obvious feature he can latch onto like a scar or accessory. I think there's only one student he can actually tell apart. You are rather remarkable in appearance, don't get me wrong, but I unlike him can tell each human apart from another … well most of the time. Twins sometimes mess me up.”

As he spoke his eyes roamed over her chest clearly seeing the arousal still there. Or maybe it was cold? With the ability to regulate his internal temperature he rarely noticed such things. For the moment he kept his lust in check figuring a bed might be better in this occasion.

He flew backwards or rather seemed to drift. On closer inspection he was more smoke coalesced in a humanoid form. No need to look where he was going as he broke around trees and reformed on the other side of them.

Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:27 am

Tiffany could hardly believe that Birch had actually let them leave. Although, with the terrain no longer opening up for them, Tiffany was becoming more and more distracted by the effects of the drug. The way she had to bend her body around branches, the way her legs scissored back and forth as she had to constantly change the length of her stride to find clear footing... under the effects of that chemical cocktail, even her own movements felt sensual... erotic...

Once, as she stepped over a fallen tree, straddling the trunk with her legs on either side, she accidentally made contact with the surface and she shuddered hard at the sensation it caused. She had to fight the urge to stay that way and grind her hips down against the rough wood...

She was actually glad Slarr was with her. Having him there was helping her from just giving in to the chemically-induced lust that was still coursing through her. Even though he had already taken advantage of the situation for himself, Tiffany didn't want him to think of her as just another weak-willed little slut from the school. (Although something about that word... SLUT... and how it related to Slarr made Tiffany feel funny inside...)

She tried to focus on the conversation instead, and actually... Slarr had posed a very interesting question to her.

WAS she going to ditch Birch?

He was a monster... not human... If she went back and did what he wanted, did that mean he would leave her alone? He might hurt her anyway. She would have to be crazy to go back, wouldn't she?

Except... she made a promise. He could have hurt her at anytime before letting them leave, but he didn't. Was she going to back down on her word now that he had let her go?

"No... no, I'm not going to ditch him. He scares the hell out of me, but I promised to come back. So, tomorrow, I'll come back. A deal's a deal, right?"

Tiffany actually managed to give Slarr a little grin at this last reference, noting the similarity between their own odd arrangement.

"And who knows? Maybe I can make a deal with him to get some more strawberries. They're getting harder and harder to find back at the school. Which reminds me... you never really said what you thought about the jello... "

Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:46 pm

It was tough for Slarr not to give in to instant gratification. Distractions worked on him all to well. Even so he was having fun watching Tiffany struggle with those lingering effects of that drug. Just how potent were they? He had various aphrodisiacs and other more nefarious chemicals that he had Ania pick up for him whenever she left the planet. Some he could get from the labs here. In no case had he come by such a potent drug. Long lasting, sure, but it didn't seem that she came down much.

“Hm?” Slarr cocked an eyebrow as she expressed her thoughts on the matter. “That it is. A deal is a deal.” He could have added until a better one came along but he adhered to his agreements more or less. It wasn't his fault that others might not have gotten what they expected out of their arrangement but but rather the letter of their deal.

“If you think he's scary now you should have seen him when Thudd was around. Since the giant's demise he's been far more mellow. Well unless one uses fire around him or he gets really hungry. I don't know much about his biology. He doesn't talk much about it but I know he has to feed. It's almost like he's a vampire with certain, er other needs to sustain himself. He attempts to be all noble and go as long as he can between feedings but ends up going nuts if he hasn't eaten in some time.

“I don't know how he's arranged it but a particular student comes by every so often and let's him feed while he's still in the correct frame of min so he doesn't go berserk so often. Some red head. Lame.”
Slarr sighed before braking apart around a tree. As he reformed he gazed at her as if suddenly connecting something she said.

“What? Strawberries. Hm. He can grow them quick an the fruit his plants produce are often fair game once he deems them ripe. Sometimes I think he uses that as an excuse to keep me from cleaning out all his strawberries. Which is impossible. I haven't found all of his gardens.” He grinned then gave her a look as if she were stupid.

“Duh! It was strawberry flavored. Not the real thing but good. Different I'd say but in a goo way. Oh finally we're here.” Nearing the campus grounds Slarr drifted towards her. Circling around her as he took her in. Each revelation around her more an more of his form broke apart into smoke that drifted toward her.

He used a trick that he only recently discovered that he could do. Sitting over her cloths more or less making one piece out of her skirt and blouse he disguise the ragged appearance of her garments where he covered her. Ah he wished he had skin to skin contact but he only had to cover her enough to pass a glance from other students. Covering those erect nipples as best as he could he formed a small mouth on her shoulder that couldn't easily be viewed by others or even herself. She would become aware of it's presence as he spoke to her.

“Well, you should have an easy time getting back to your room. Though I doubt you'll be going to class in the morning. Not unless you want to have no rest at all. Did you expect me to just leave you in your current state? That would be cruel but if you'd prefer sleep … well I guess I could raid the kitchens again to see if they got any more strawberries in.”

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:02 pm

Safely back on campus, Tiffany felt relieved to be out of immediate danger for the first time all day. But now that she was less on edge, and no longer distracted by being in all-out survival mode, she could feel the last remnants of that drug, pulsing in her veins and flowing hot and fast through all the most sensitive and most vulnerable places in her exhausted but still hyper-aroused body.

It made it worse that Slarr had become almost completely vaporous and was sort of wrapped around her like an only partly visible cloak. She couldn't really feel him there except as a sort of warm breeze moving around her, but in her current state, even that seemed almost... sensuous...

Tiffany realized he had a good point about classes, though.

"Damn... you're right... someone might come to check on me if I don't show up for class all day. I can play the sick card I suppose, but it can't be helped. I'll never make it through the whole day without sleep..."

As she was contemplating the possible fallout of her situation, her frazzled mind suddenly caught the meaning of his last question...

"Oh my God... what a smug, narcissistic, self-absorbed little bastard! Did he actually just suggest we go up to my room and have sex?!?"

The idea was ridiculous! It was ludicrous! It was... it was...

It was actually not the worst idea she had ever heard before.

Having sex with Slarr on a regular basis was never part of their deal, despite the fact that the clever little imp always seemed to find some way to manipulate her into situations of sexual vulnerability that he could exploit for his own selfish needs.

Still... she had just had sex with him already, hadn't she? Three times in fact. Hell, she had practically BEGGED him to fuck her brains out. A flush of shame flared up on her cheeks at the thought. But that had been the effects of the drug that mechanical man had shot her up with...

Hadn't it??

And even now, she could still feel it coursing through her, trying to override every thought inside her head that wasn't about sex.

It was maddening... Tiffany couldn't help but feel furious at Slarr, but part of her anger was at herself as well, because part of her, a BIG part of her, wanted to bring him up to her room and let him fuck the last of the drug out of her system.

"You know... you can be extremely annoying sometimes. This is all YOUR fault. You KNEW that robot had a "sex-drug" with him, didn't you? You probably suspected from the very beginning that something like this was going to happen and that you could take advantage of the situation for your own selfish ends, didn't you? And now you want to act as though you're doing me a favor by following me back here and offering to have sex with me just because some chemical aphrodisiac has me all hot and bothered when that was your plan all along? Is that it? My God... what a manipulative bastard you are!"

Tiffany paused just long enough to catch her breath. Her face was flushed and she was breathing hard and her entire body was shaking in a weird mixture of anger and arousal that made her skin almost glow and her eyes flash as she spoke. She looked absolutely beautiful in that moment, like a vengeful goddess descending to earth from above.

"This stuff that robot pumped into me is driving me crazy. And since it hardly matters, considering we've already done it today anyway, yes... I want you to come up to my room and have sex with me just so I don't die from this toxic arousal you've so maliciously poisoned me with. BUT, I want you to understand something. I know you planned this, you smug, egotistical, fiendish little villainous ass... and just because you've manipulated me into having sex with you before, don't assume this is going to be a regular thing you devious, tricky little bastard."

Even as she bombarded Slarr in her tirade of angry words, Tiffany was getting more and more excited... her nipples were so hard they felt as if they might burst. Her pussy was hot and slick and wet inside her panties and her throbbing clit pulsed between her legs with unwanted but inescapable, chemically induced lust.

"Now come upstairs and fuck me... "

Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:25 pm

Slarr could have been a bit more devious with his touches and caresses but it would have taken far too long to get here. Then he was assailed by her verbal triad.

Slarr drifted away from her becoming solid before her. Carrying a conversation in that state was easier. Besides he got a better look at her witnessing the effects of that drug.

At one point he held up an index finger for silence but she kept going on. Frustrated with the situation Tiffany was putting on quit the show given how aroused he was. It probably annoyed her more with his drifting gaze upon those full breasts. That top hardly doing anything for her.

“Ar you finished?” He said at last as she ran out of steam. She made her demand of him but know the Belzar debated whether or not to make her pay for that little outburst. When it was clear that she had finished that finger came down.

“That was the first time I worked with that machine so I didn't know. Based on the entities here I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that most have some sort of compulsion ability or aphrodisiac. Did I know? Nope. Will I take advantage of that? You're damn straight Tiff.

“So yeah I had my suspicions. But I don't have to trick you to have sex with you. I could simply take you whenever I desire it. That's more or less standard procedure for most things here.”
But why use so much effort? In the past as part of a team he'd have less work flushing victims out or chasing them into preset ambushes.

Slarr noted how flushed she was. How she was barely holding on as it was. That outburst must have been from considerable effort.

Then he folded his arms over his chest and began to pout. “I know when I'm unwanted.” He vanished leaving her standing there alone. No amount of calling brought him back leaving Tiffany to struggle up to her room.

As soon as the door sealed behind her Slarr appeared in front of her. “What took you? You're lucky that you're so adorable when flustered. Why are you still wearing those things? Training's over. So unless you'd prefer a run or something ...” he trailed off. His eyes darted toward the bedroom.

Fortunately he didn't tease her much though he had a mind to do far worse. When annoyed or frustrated he tended to lash out in cruel ways. None of his tools were on him and he was in a pleasant mood. A little miffed at not being able to acquire more of Birch's strawberries but overall his mood hadn't changed much.

Given her outburst he followed the mindset of the emotional student. This was the first time on the island that someone exploded on him like that as far as he could remember. And to be honest if it didn't involve a deal, and sometimes when it did, his memory was unreliable most of the time.

As a contract Belzar he had some insights that others of his kind lacked. “You need to lighten up in this place if you wish to get through it. Besides, you should be complimented that I've taken an interest in you. No one would think much on it if you willing give yourself to a single guest. You can be my little slut.

“I won't protect you from the others but it does come with a few perks.”
Slarr grinned as he appraise her again.

Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:24 am

Despite her little outburst, Tiffany never expected Slarr to actually turn her down. So, when he pulled his little vanishing act, she was surprised at first, but after calling out for him to come back for a minute or two, her surprise shifted back to frustrated and angry.

"He left. I don't believe it. He actually fucking left. God! He's SO frustrating sometimes..."

Storming back up to her room, she slammed the door behind her, tired and angry and frustrated. She couldn't believe that

"OHH!"

Tiffany nearly jumped out of her skin as Slarr suddenly appeared, as if out of nowhere, right in front of her.

"God... he scared the hell out of me! That's exactly the sort of thing I mean... so annoying sometimes... "

But despite her annoyance, she was actually sort of glad he came back.

He told her she needed to lighten up if she was going to make it through being here, and that made Tiffany wonder about a few things that she wanted to ask Slarr about. But when he made the comment about her "being his little slut" she forgot all about those things as a shiver of helpless arousal suddenly rippled through her body.

"Oh God... every time he says that word... SLUT... it... it makes me feel... so hot... why has that been happening lately? God... so hot... I can't stand it... "

Tiffany was too tired and too desperately aroused to worry about whatever it was that was happening to her right now. She could barely think straight anymore. Dazed by lust and fatigue, she walked into her bedroom and sat on the bed. She stripped off her socks and shoes, then her leggings and panties. Now naked from the waist down, she stretched across the bed to retrieve something on the floor by the head board. It was a single serving plastic cup of strawberry jello.

Tiffany looked at Slarr as she peeled the top off of the container.

"You know, being interested in me has a few perks for you, too... "

Sitting at the edge of the bed, Tiffany spread her legs, giving Slarr a clear view of her hot, aching slit. Scooping a handful of jello out of the container with her fingers, she smeared the cool, red gel across the hot, pink lips of her slippery wet sex.

Then, leaning back on her elbows, she waited for what she was certain would happen next...

Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:59 am

The sooner she realized that normal relationships didn't work here the better off she'd be. While many formed attachments with other victims to some degree the whole situation they were in was far different than normal. Most wouldn't have gotten themselves into one under normal circumstances. Cut off from friends, family and the opposite sex. There were some that weren't targeted. The majority in fact seeing that guests were limited and it was far easier to manipulate the selected few. Perhaps the school tested stress levels or worked toward making the victims more malleable to their eventual fates.

Whatever the reason it didn't matter for Slarr's aims.

Whatever he had been thinking was tossed out after following her to the bedroom. Watching with interest as those clothes came off he debated his next move. Should he make her beg again? Ravage her senseless? Make her wait just a bit longer? Those lemon yellow eyes went wide. An inner fire caused them to shine brightly as if his eyes were traffic lights and only now turned on.

His eyes tracked the container. As it opened he smelled that fragrance. Had she chanced upon him and set aside that container she might have been able to slip away until he finished it at least. But his attention returned to her or rather followed the jello she gathered on those fingers. Observing as she smeared it along her nether lips his thoughts bleed out of his head.

Tiffany said something that broke him from his stupor. “What was that? Oh, yeah, I suppose so.” It took a moment to play back her words though he had been on automatic crossing that room.

First he took her hand sucking on her fingers. She would see that hard arousal that shape as it manifested from his body. A pillar of smoke rising from the spot where his manhood would be. Then it solidified. Convenient on his part to keep his genitals out of the way until needed.

His tongue swirled over her fingers for a moment as he sucked on them. Not long after he took to his knees. His hands tracing over her legs. Working towards her inner thighs he massaged her there as he leaned forward. His tongue stretching out sliding against her labia. Around it he traced breaking away to taste her clit. Sucking on it for a moment before his tongue slipped down south as it swept over that slit. Bit by bit he tasted her juices combined with that strawberry jello. On and on he went until that jello was gone. Instead of pulling away that tongue pressed forward inside her. A finger rolling over her clit then as his tongue swirled against those inner walls.

Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:53 pm

Tiffany had puposely used the strawberry flavored gelatin to entice Slarr for two reasons. The first was that after this long, strenuous night, she was just too exhausted to jump on him the way she wanted to and probably would have had she not been so fatigued.

But the second reason was that she had WANTED him to use his tongue. Ever since that dream she had, where that cursed book had manipulated her mind and thoughts, generating a sexual scenario that fit Slarr's general demeanor but that really wasn't him... it was whatever lived inside that damnable book... she had been obsessed with the idea of Slarr's tongue. Thoughts of that long, hot, serpentine length lashing against her swollen clit and slithering it's way between the slick, wet folds of her tight, pink slit as it wriggled deeper inside her molten depths had invaded her mind constantly... even without the aid of advanced, chemical aphrodisiacs.

Tiffany had expected Slarr to pounce on her like the brutish animal she had always considered him to be (in spite of his cunning) but he surprised her. Making his way slowly and steadily across the room, he instead lifted her hand to his mouth, licking some of the gelatin from her fingers with his tongue before taking those slender digits into his mouth and gently sucking on them.

"Oh my God... that's... that's really hot... wait... what? What the hell are you thinking, Tiffany? It's Slarr... he's not even human. He doesn't even have a regular mouth... just a lipless, toothy MAW...

Still... the way he's sucking on my fingers like that... it's kind of... sexy...

FUCK! What's WRONG with me? Is it the drug? Slarr is NOT sexy... "

Tiffany had purposely invited the Imp up to her room, but only because she needed some way to relieve the sexual tension the robot's drug had caused within her. Not because she harbored any real physical attraction to her demonic mentor. But now, the way he was touching her... so softly... almost... seductively... Tiffany couldn't deny that what he was doing to her was making her even hotter than the aphrodisiac coursing through her veins.

She shivered when he knelt between her legs and let his tongue gather the gelatin, now mostly melted into liquid by the feverish heat of her arousal, from the glistening wet folds of her netherlips and she cried out as his tongue snaked out for a moment to flick across the throbbing nub of her aching clit.

"HHAAHHNN!"

Tiffany fell back against the bed, her legs reflexively spreading wider for him, as her back arched in pleasure and her hips lifted off the matress, pushing upward against his mouth. She moaned and writhed beneath him as his tongue lapped at her dripping wet sex.

"AAHH! AAHH! OH GOD... F-FUCK! AAHH! Omigod... S-Slarr... OOHHH! D-don't... don't stop... please don't stop... "

When his tongue finally plunged between her slick, wet lips, diving into her molten depths, one taloned finger reaching up to brush back and forth against her magic button, Slarr could feel her inner walls spasm, clenching down on his probing tongue hard and tight before a torrent of her syrupy sweet nectar flooded into his mouth in a hot, wet rush as Tiffany shuddered violently into an explosive orgasm. Her hands clawed at the sheets and her hips rocked upward as far as they could reach as her eyes rolled back in her head, a scream of hellish ecstasy escaping her open mouth. The book had locked the thought of cumming on Slarr's tongue deep in her subconscious mind, amplifying the intensity of her climax to an impossible level.

"HHHAAAAAAHHHHHNNNNN!!!!!"

Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:57 pm

Slarr didn't have much self control. He had enough to make good on his deals most of the time. Of course he erred when things were really really tempting. But he was devious and cunning enough to use situations to his advantage. He correctly read her anger and frustration.

Taring into her straight away would have been counter productive. Tiffany's thoughts would be reinforced then. But by using a little care he could cause her to doubt some of those things she said. Possibly even doubt the fact that she was taken to this. With or without that drug coursing through her.

Of course it would take time to simmer these thoughts. At first she could blame things on the drug but in time she would come to doubt that. That is if he played his cards right. Making her want this, yearn for it. Feeling how good it felt. His schemes were so second nature that most of the time they worked in his subconscious allowing him to focus in on the moment.

Yes, he was eager to have her again. Even so soon. The nectar he devoured had a strawberry taste to it. Still he managed to tease and draw out that flavor for as long as possible. Even after the taste changed and he had gotten all of that strawberry sweetness out of her he continued. Spurned on by her.

He could have ceased. But onward he pressed himself until he felt those muscles spasm. As his tongue withdrew his mouth pressed against her sucking on her. His finger still swirled against her clit. Slowing in time with those sucks. Drawing out her orgasm though allowing it to die down. When it faded entirely he pulled away.

Standing those yellow eyes scanned her.

“Hm. I wonder ...” A claw went to the under side of her breast. It caressed against the skin then nicked her. Pulling his claw out of the way he began sucking on her breast where he made that little cut. The aphrodisiac in her blood stream wasn't that strong. Or if it were it wasn't affecting him in the same way. So he deduced it affected humans.

Still he had a hunger of his own.

His hands traced along her arms. Fingers eventually flowing over her breasts as he got up on the bed. Poised above her and between those spread legs his cock extended from his body as she soon felt the press of it against her smoldering body. He pressed down against her pulling away just shy of penetrating her. She'd feel the build up of that pressure against her then it's absence as he pulled back. Then he pressed forth again repeating the process.

“Now should I simply leave you like this due to your earlier outburst?” He had no intention on leaving at this point. Still he wanted her to believe that he'd simply leave her in this state contrary to what he said earlier.

Before she could answer he filled her completely with one deep thrust. Holding himself within the chalice of her body. Should she attempt to move he'd simply dissolve that masculine portion of himself into smoke.

“Well? Shall I?”

Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:07 pm

Tiffany barely felt the nick Slarr's claw made along the underside of her left breast as she rode the last of her orgasmic tremors back toward reality, but she moaned as he sucked gently at the wound, drawing a few drops of her blood into his mouth. When he realized the aphrodisiac either didn't work on him or there simply wasn't a high enough concentration of it left in her blood, he eventually decided it really didn't matter. He wasn't quite finished with her yet...

"Mmmmmhhh... oohhhhh... aaahhhhh... "

Tiffany made sighing little moans of pleasure as Slarr positioned himself between her spread legs, his taloned fingers making her shiver as they traced their way down her still outstretched arms until they came to rest atop her breasts. He could feel the stiff points of her erect nipples pressing into the palms of his hands. She squirmed benearh him as the head of his cock pushed between the slick, wet lips of her dripping sex, rocking her hips up into his rythmic half-thrusts as he relentlessly teased her aching slit.

When he asked if he should leave her like this due to her little tirade downstairs, Tiffany opened her eyes and looked up at him with an almost panicked look on her face. The drug might be wearing off, but it was clearly still having an effect, keeping her in a constant state of helpless arousal. Slarr could see the blonde's eyes were glassy and almost glazed over with a combination of mind-numbing fatigue and unquenchable lust. To Slarr, she looked like she was stoned out of her mind. But that panicked look on her face made it all too clear to him that the last thing she wanted was for him to go.

"UUUNNNHHHH!"

Tiffany let out a guttural cry of pleasure as Slarr drove his hips forward, filling her tight, wet pussy with hot, throbbing demon cock in a single deep, hard thrust. The feel of her around his rigid shaft...

Hot...

Tight...

Wet...

So slippery... like oiled silk...

Maybe the drug HAD had some slight effect on him. Just holding himself deep inside her like this, not even moving, felt incredible... the tight sheath of her body enveloping every inch of his cock... and she was squeezing him... tensing the muscles of her inner walls, clamping down around him so hard... squeezing, then releasing... then squeezing again... her legs wrapping around his waist, hooking her ankles around his thighs...

When he asked again if he should leave her like this, she looked up at him and he could see the lust smouldering behind her glazed eyes. Tiffany reached up and put her hands on his shoulders, using them to pull her head up until her lips were close to his ear. When she spoke, she spoke slowly and her voice was soft and low, an almost breathless whisper...

"Fuck me... please... fuck me... Oh God, Slarr... I want you SO bad right now... stay with me..."

After that, Tiffany let herself melt back down onto the bed, closing her eyes like she was going to sleep, but her inner walls continued to squeeze his cock rythmically inside her and her hips began to grind upwards against him, making his rigid shaft move in a circular, stirring motion.

Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next