View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 The Challenger (for Tiffany) 

Post Re: The Challenger (for Tiffany)
Those lemon yellow eyes reflected her own desires. The two like shiny mirrors at this range. Warm hands caresses down the length of her arms before sealing around her wrists as she makes her desires known to him. Not that it's a surprise given the state she was in.

Fortunately for her she was nice. And tight. So wet surrounded around him. The way she squeezed against that spire that was embedded in her sheath kept him on edge. In response he grinned at her. Her hips swirling around him in a circular motion unable to contain himself.

As easy as it would have been to become smoke and prevent her best efforts he did not. Whether his lust or her own prevailed Tiffany would be unable to say. But as she moved against him he moved as well. Drawing up as he pulled back only to return home with a vicious thrust that filled her up completely.

“That I shall.” Slarr answered. His mouth moving to her ear. His pointed teeth nibbling against her earlobe. Between these nibbles his tongue lashed out against her there. Hi hips rising and falling as he eagerly returned to her. A slurping sound echoing throughout the room along with the squeaking springs of the bed.

His attention soon turned to her neck. Suckling on it as his touch tightened against those wrists for a moment longer. Then the tips of his fingers flowed down her arms. Hands curling around her breasts giving them a squeeze. His hands cupped each breast rolling them in his grasp as he squeezed and relaxed his grip. His thumbs rolling over the stiff nibbles that he found.

But rather than bringing her to immediate release Slarr attempted to time and record the squeezes of her pussy. When he felt them occurring at a greater pace he stopped. His cock and torso becoming smoke as he drew away from her and those entrapping legs. Only to become solid at the side of her bed.

“Oh no, no, no. Not yet y little minx. Stay put.” He commanded then drifted over to the dresser. Opening a draw he glanced inside. Then another before finding what he was searching for. Ties that went to her uniform. He took three then returned. Setting two on the bed he took up the third.

His left hand grazed her cheek a few times. Then he used the tie to blind fold her. Well she could still see a little but not much. Mostly it was the space just in front of her above her head.

Next came her wrists as she was tied to the bed posts. Another creepy feature of the island with so many of the beds having posts for this reason alone.

“Now where were we? Oh yes. Did you really wish to come?”

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:20 pm

"UUNNHHH!"

"OOHHH!"

"AHH! AHH! AHH!"

"HHAAHHH!"

Attachment:
tumblr_lknah4IqNd1qfjjcxo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lknah4IqNd1qfjjcxo1_1280.jpg [ 50.56 KiB | Viewed 2848 times ]

Tiffany moaned and writhed and rocked her hips up into Slarr's thrusts as his demonic cock pounded into the hot, tight sheath of her aching, slippery wet sex. She had thought that if she could just get him to bring her to climax one more time, that it would relieve some of the desperate sexual need the Tinman's aphrodisiac had induced in her, but even after cumming her brains out on Slarr's long, serpentine tongue, the moment he pressed the swollen head of his hot, hard cock against her slick, wet pussy, another wave of raw, primal lust had ripped through her body.

Despite her exhaustion and the multiple orgasms that had been forced on her already, her chemically-induced arousal spiked to a hellish new level, and when he plunged into her with that first deep, hard thrust, her inner walls fluttered and spasmed almost violently around his fiendish cock, clenching down around him, squeezing his hard, throbbing shaft as he reached her innermost depths, then releasing... opening up for him as he drove that hot spike back inside her again and again and again...

Her back arched and her helpless cries of pleasure filled the room, joined by the wet, squelching sounds of their coupling, the rythmic slapping of his hips meeting hers as he pistoned in and out of her relentlessly and the incessant creaking of the bed springs. If she had been in a normal state of mind, she would have been concerned about all the noise they were making, but in her current state, all she could think about was the agonizing tension building between her legs as her otherworldly mentor's cock drove her toward the brink of yet another mind-numbing, earth-shattering orgasm.

When Slarr's taloned fingers coiled around her bouncing tits, squeezing and rubbing, his thumbs brushing back and forth across her stiff, rock-hard nipples, Tiffany lost all control of herself, her lustful urges taking over her mind, body and soul. Her sensitive, pink nipples had always been her sexual weakness, and the feel of his clawed thumbs dragging endlessly back and forth across those tingling, erect nubs as he savagely railed her, filled the sweaty, moaning blonde with an excruciating, all-consuming need to cum. She began to mindlessly moan out words of encouragement to him, her lust-soaked voice husky and breathless with the inescapable pleasure coursing through her.

"UNNHH!"

"OH GOD..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah..."

"Just like that..."

"OOHHH!"

"Fuck me..."

"Yeah... fuck me hard..."

"OHHH!"

"FUCK! I'm gonna cum..."

"Omigod omigod omigod..."

"Yeah... make me cum..."

Despite her enthusiastic urging, each time Tiffany neared the threshold of climax, Slarr would slow down or stop and change position slightly, keeping her hovering torturously at the very edge of the massive orgasm building up within her.

What the fuck is he doing? God... why does he keep stopping?? I'm SOO close...

Tiffany let out a frustrated whine of displeasure as Slarr eventually stopped altogether, the faint smell of burnt toast reaching her nose as he disentangled himself from her by simply letting key parts of his anatomy transform into smoky vapor. Her mouth opened to ask him what was wrong, but he cut off her question.

"Oh no, no, no. Not yet my little minx. Stay put."

Slarr began rifling through her dresser drawers as if looking for something.

NOW what is he doing? He takes every opportunity to take advantage of me and now that I'm literally throwing myself at him, he wants to what? Look at my underwear???

He didn't keep her waiting long, however. In less than a minute he returned, clutching a handful of her uniform ties. Looking down at her, he let a finger caress her cheek a few times and Tiffany couldn't help but let out a soft purr of pleasure at this affectionate and surprisingly intimate gesture.

God... I know the drug is making me crazy... and I'm so tired I can barely think straight... but why am I finding him so SEXY right now? Fuck... he's making me SOOO hot...

As Tiffany struggled to understand this strange new attraction to her devilish mentor, Slarr used one of the ties to partially blindfold her. Then he fastened each of her wrists to the bedposts. The knots weren't exactly inescapable, but they were tight enough to keep her hands effectively immobilized for the time being. If she wanted to escape, it would take some time to wiggle one of her hands free.

"Now... where were we? Oh yes. Did you really wish to come?"

"What is this? 50 Shades of Slarr?"

Her voice still had a whiny, frustrated quality to it, but Tiffany managed a little half-grin of amusement at her joke. The amused look faded quickly back into an expression of almost painful desperation however as the unfulfilled need between her legs grew more and more insistent.

"You already know that I do. Why are you torturing me like this? You... you don't understand what this is doing to me... I... I can't stand it... You wanna tie me up? Fine. Tie me up. You want me to beg? Ok... I'm begging you... please... please make it stop...

Please, Slarr... you can do whatever you want to me... I don't care... just... please... make me cum... I want you to make me cum..."

Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:06 pm

Those churning depths felt as if he were a ship being tossed about in a storm. Wet warm clamped and quivered all about his firm manhood. Encouragement for continuing as he moved within that nubile body. Slarr chose his moments well. Whenever those waves grew too intense he knew well enough that she was close to that edge. He backed away, in part to deny her, in part to keep from spilling over that edge as well.

No not yet.

Tiffany responded to his touch on those warm breasts. Those nipples as hard as stone as he played with them. Dexterous fingers pooled over them while his fingers squeezed around those curves. His touch emitted a warm greater than simple contact but far from scalding her. The later he could do seeing how he could regulate the temperature of his body. Even making one area hotter than another.

Had she been worried about the volume of sound they had been generating and had he known of it Slarr would have reaffirmed her. The rooms were sound proof. Not that it would have really mattered most of the time. He was certain that each dorm room was fashioned in that way. Ha it been brought up he would have considered if other rooms were. Most of his hunting was done out in the wilderness or here at the dorms so it never came up.

Delighting in those cries and even the bit of dirty talking she made Slarr nearly lost it again. He nearly gave in to his own needs but managed to stay the course. Disengaging from her briefly he made the cursory search for those ties. Her comments might have baffled most but it was Slarr's nature to keep appraised of humans and what they were into. It helped manipulate them easier.

“Fifty Shades … oh. Hm.” He had a bit of an understanding of the book. It was popular enough that he was aware of it as well as it's primary subject. Though he had never read it. There was just so much to keep track of that he tended to gather a wide array of information delving into it as necessary. Had she been a fan of that book he would have done some in depth research instead of venturing on this path. It all worked out.

Slip knots were one of the two knot forms he knew. Those ties would hold her struggling form for a few minutes. She'd have to really work at it so it wouldn't go unnoticed but he was content that it would hold her for the time being.

His left hand became smoke as it reshaped itself. Shortly there after a lash was brought down on her chest hard enough to sting. His other hand rubbing over the stop and ultimately climbing over a breast. There it rubbed against that mound a few ties before he pinched her nipple. Fingers rolling against that hard nub.

“I could torture you ...” for a brief moment he thought of Nessa and the brand he seared upon her. Should he mark her in the same way? He dismissed that scenario. Mainly because it would undue his work thus far. Little did she know that she would need to burn off that aphrodisiac. He supposed there was an antidote that Tinman had. He didn't have one. Nor was he certain that the machine had one either. It didn't really need the later unless the aim was collecting information after. Had it been him he would simply collect the information first. Then again he was easily distracted.

“Why?” He paused as he continued to touch her. “Many factors, Tiff. To prolong our time together. To make you realize just how good t can be. Less of a factor would be that drug. Regardless how often you cum that aphrodisiac will still be in effect. I could simply leave you yearning for more.

“Even when your body gives out. I'm not sure how that aphrodisiac works. Most concocted ones I have experience with burn out after time. Others seem to end when the subject is just exhausted. If the first then by spending more time with you, which isn't a bad thing in my book, then it will be close to ending. If the second I'm banking on one big orgasm exhausting you. I suppose the book would take over your dreams if the aphrodisiac is still in effect.”

His hand left her breast. His tongue licking over her nipple as his fingers pushed inside those crushing depths. Sliding in and out of her as his thumb rubbed against her clit.

“I have every intention of getting you to cum. So I give you a choice. One big crushing orgasm or many smaller ones that will have you cumming throughout the night.”

He had no place to be. Though she might be sleep deprived for her next lesson. Slarr supposed he could simply push it back since he was in control of that. His only worry was the book, which he would take with him for this night at least.

Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:51 pm

As the sound of her own desperate moans echoed in her ears, the strange series of events that had brought her to this point began to play back through Tiffany's dazed and confused mind...

Tiffany's body had been on fire ever since the mechanical monster had injected her with it's horrifyingly potent sexual stimulant; every inch of her ablaze with raw, chemically enhanced arousal. Her erect nipples were so stiff and hard, Tiffany felt as though they might burst. Her almost painfully swollen clit throbbed between her legs, pulsing with sexual need in time with the pounding of her racing heartbeat. Despite the multiple orgasms Slarr had brought her to before his concern for whatever attention they might be drawing from other, more dangerous denizens prompted him to relocate her back to the dorms, Tiffany's hyperactive libido had not slowed much. Her legs had been so shaky and unsteady, she had barely been able to make it to her room.

Not that that had helped much. Once they were safely in the privacy of her room, Slarr had brought her to yet another toe-curling climax using his long, slick, serpentine tongue. The same tongue that thanks to the cursed book had been haunting her dreams and even invading her waking fantasies of late. She had thought that would end it. That this final orgasm would quench the inferno of lust that was consuming her mind and body.

But her fiendish mentor had not been done with her yet. And she had let him do what he wanted. She had let him into her bed... into her body... his clawed hands mauling her tits as his demonic cock pistoned relentlessly into her hot, wet pussy... his voice whispering seductively into her ear and his tongue writhing against the sensitive skin along her jaw and neck. Somehow, with what could only be described as supernatural skill, he purposely managed to keep her from slipping over that edge into yet another mind-blowing orgasm. Instead, he had tied her up.

And it was that strange decision that had Tiffany so perplexed. In her frustration, she had lashed at out at him a little. But she realized that part of her frustration was due to the fact that she was literally begging him to fuck her... she had actually told him he could do whatever he wanted to her. She had rationalized this by telling herself it was simply a means to relieve the torturous sexual agony the aphrodisiac was causing in her.

But now, Tiffany wasn't so sure anymore. The seductive way he whispered into her ear... tying her up... the way he was touching her... everything Slarr was doing to her was just... undeniably sexy.

Oh God... this is so HOT... is it really just the drug? Fuck... I want him SOOO bad right now...

Tiffany just couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that Slarr... this monstrous, yellow-eyed, toothy-mawed, demonic creature that seemed to have walked straight out of the depths of hell itself... was making her feel this way.

Slarr was trying to tell her she had some kind of choice... a series of continuous orgasms or a single, massive, earth-shattering climax that would exhaust her, but probably end the effects of the chemicals in her bloodstream. He even seemed to believe that... that there was a choice. But Tiffany wasn't convinced that she really had any choice at all. She had never felt more out of control in her life.

But then, his taloned fingers pushed between the soft, warm folds of her labia and slid into the hot, tight channel of her aching, slippery wet sex and nothing else mattered anymore.

"Unnnnnhhhh... oohhhh.... oh God... "

When Slarr's thumb began to brush back and forth across the throbbing nub of Tiffany's swollen clit, her body jerked and spasmed as though an electric current were passing through her. Slarr could feel her fluttering inner walls clamp down hard around his probing fingers with every pass of his thumb over that little magic button.

"HHAAHHNNN!!!

AAHHH!

AAHHH!

OOHHH!

S-Slarr... oh GOD...

AAHHH!

I'm gonna cum...

OMIGOD...

I'm gonna cum...

AAHHH!

AAHHH! "

Although she wasn't aware of it at just that moment, Tiffany had been right about not really having much choice in deciding her fate tonight. She was close. If Slarr kept rubbing her clit with his thumb like that, she was going to cum. She was going to cum HARD.

Would it be the earth shattering megagasm that would knock her out and finally end the effects of the aphrodisiac? Or would it be just the first of a long string of orgasms that would go on through the early morning hours? Would Slarr try and hold her back like before? Or would he savor the hellish ecstacy he could grant her at his whim?

Tiffany could only moan and writhe, hovering on the edge, waiting for the dam to break...

Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:34 am

Slarr was a sadist. His first years on this tropical island found him aligned with others. Used as a scout it wasn't often that their trio went after such delicious morsels. He was two feet shorter then. His recent transformation changing him into the diabolical creature he was today.

Perhaps it would be another century or two before he transformed again. If ever. He had been an exile to his place. Yet he still made his precious deals while succumbing to that sadistic tendency from time to time. Not always was this torturing students. But Tiff would find that he was capable of torture in more ways than just the physical.

Partaking of that magnificent body of hers it was no doubt that their arrangement benefited him. Probably more so than her. In the end while here she would be part of the status quo. Her ability to learn and grow in power would help her eventually when she left this place. Of course there were so many other factors to consider then. Who knew, perhaps she'd be sparred the slave pens and be one of those rescued by the ADD.

Slarr didn't particularly enjoy that train of thought. While he was at Shokushu he was safe. In a few years she would depart. Such was the way of things. While he could stretch that out by convincing her to take on grad work he was still confined to this place for now. Perhaps he'd have Ania feel around Belzar society to see what they were saying about him. After his metamorphosis it was doubtful that he'd be recognized.

Maybe Ania could hold on to Tiff for him until he could leave. Concerns for another day. Easily distracted Slarr's train of thoughts turned back to the present. Such divine pleasures were to be enjoyed in full. Those sounds drew his ears to her blight.

Fingers felt the very pulse in her body. Feeling those walls fold about him he infused his thumb with a touch of heat. A soothing warmth added to those flicks and caresses over her swollen clit. He grinned stepping more to her side as those digits continued playing with her. Bending down he consumed a breast. Those wicked teeth nibbling against that erect nipple followed by a lashing of his tongue. When he moved on to suckling her flesh his fingers stilled inside her. Feeling her quivering body against him her waited long enough for her to calm those crushing contractions.

Not having received an answer he refrained from pushing her over the edge. Again and again he pressed her to those limits. Backing away when he felt her body quake rapidly. Inevitably he would make a mistake. Pushing her too far at one time or another. In such cases he would still as she recovered her senses then begin playing with her all over again.

He prolonged the moment. The only benefit being that the book could not feed off her while she was conscious. Nor could it when she was utterly spent. Slarr ensured the latter. With his abilities it was no challenge to stretch his arm farther as he moved closer to her face. Feeding her his appendage as he worked her up.

Fingers were replace by his tongue once he made a tasty mess out of her.

“Mmm. Delicious.” With little to do Slarr spent plenty of time in that dorm room. Sound proofing simply encouraged him to draw out more and more sounds of delight from her whether with tongue, fingers or dick.

Once she asked, if she asked, for her release, Slarr would grant it. Not letting up as he granted it to her for as long as she remained conscious. No dreams would come that night. Not that there were many hours of sleep. Though upon waking there was little sign that he had been there. If not for the after glow of such an intense night everything was in order outside the fact that she was entirely naked under the covers.

On her dresser she'd find a piece of paper, Slarr's flowing script all over it detailing his instructions for the day.

As you have learned not everything can be overcome through force Tiff. Sometimes you get lucky. Other times you must endure. Today's lesson is more endurance and dealing with distractions.

There is a smattering of magic that I have learned about on the island in my years. It pulls upon one's own inner reserves of power. I'm afraid I'm not practiced in it and may have misinterpreted things but since you missed out on last night's lesson I'll take a stab at things. Unless of course you need rest. Sleep and allow the book to instruct you. Or roll the dice in an effort to learn something new.

First, I have prepared some undergarments for you. You'll know them once you see them. Top draw. Wear them, go about your day as usual. When time permits practice on unleashing your stored mana through the elements of wind or fire. If you're feeling adventurous you can attempt to focus on another element. Fret not earth and water are opposite elements so I doubt you will have aptitude for either. On second thought it is probably better to stick with what you know.

While you train distractions will be thrown your way. Dig down deep, draw emotions to the surface and attempt to focus on what you're doing. Again, don't worry if nothing happens at first. I will see you at some point tomorrow allowing the book a night to reinforce what you practice.

Of course she could attempt to go back to sleep at some point and get that practice now. But if she chose she would find the black garters, stockings and panties in her top draw among the things that she normally kept there.

Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:15 am

In keeping with his devilish nature, Slarr took almost as much delight in tormenting his young, blonde protege as he did in ravishing her voluptuous body. He purposely did all he could to drag out the sexual agony Tiffany was experiencing as he rutted her all through the morning hours in every possible position and in every conceivable way, using his fingers, his tongue, his tail and his cock to push her to her absolute limits. He ran her through the complete gamut of emotional responses ranging from enthusiastic encouragement ("Oh my God... yes... yes... just like that... yeah... don't stop..."), to incoherent babbling, to outright sobbing, and finally to shameless begging for release ("Oh God... please... fuck me... make me cum... please... make me cum... please make me cum...").

Slarr was relentless though... every time he sensed that she was near her peak, he would stop to change positions, keeping her on the razor's edge of orgasm as long as he could. Twice, he accidentally pushed her too far and she climaxed, but he managed to partially ruin both of those orgasms, making them far less intense than they could have or should have been, and he was able to quickly and easily bring her state of arousal back to its previous supernatural level.

Eventually, Slarr's own lustful urges began to outweigh his need to torture the moaning blonde thrashing about beneath him. Focused on his own pleasure and no longer trying to hold her back, Slarr's thick, throbbing cock hammered into Tiffany's slick, molten honey-pot hard and deep, the swollen head of his rigid shaft bottoming out in her innermost depths as he railed her with savage, demonic intensity. The feel of her satiny inner walls, so hot and tight and slippery wet, clenching and fluttering around his hard, ebony-hued cock in pre-orgasmic spasms of helpless ecstasy brought him quickly to his own peak. Slarr threw his head back and his blazing yellow eyes narrowed to barely open slits of glowing hellfire as a massive torrent of his smoky, vaporous essence flooded Tiffany's insides, filling her nose with the smell of burnt toast and her throbbing, wet pussy with hot, demonic seed.

Tiffany practically screamed as her body shuddered into the toe-curling, reality-bending "mega-gasm" that Slarr had previously alluded to.

"OHH! OHH! AAHHH!!

AAAAHHHHNNNN!!!"

Attachment:
download.jpeg
download.jpeg [ 100.24 KiB | Viewed 2521 times ]

As he pulled his pulsing cock, still spewing little streams of his essence, from the vice-like grip of Tiffany's violently convulsing sex, a spray of hot, slippery nectar splashed against his waist and hips and thighs. A second, weaker spurt, arced from her spasming love canal and landed on the bed between her parted thighs before a final, diminishing gush poured out from between her legs, soaking the sheets beneath her bucking hips.

Having taken sexual advantage of his blonde protege before, Slarr had first hand knowledge of how wet Tiffany became when she was aroused and he was intimately familiar with the hot, slick rush of nectar that flooded out of her in the midst of orgasm. But he had never seen her "squirt" like that before... cumming so hard that the orgasmic contractions of her inner walls squeezed her love-juices out like a geyser...

Maybe it was the Tin Man's chemical aphrodisiac, but Tiffany had never cum so hard before. The sheer magnitude of her orgasm combined with the effort of channeling so much magic and the physical exertion she had had to muster all day, not to mention the vigorous rutting she had gotten from Slarr for the last few hours, finally pushed her beyond her limits. As the last orgasmic spasms rippled through her still trembling body, her eyes closed and her mind shut down and Tiffany finally plummeted into the dark abyss of unconsciousness.

She wouldn't make it to her morning classes the next day... when Tiffany finally woke up, it was nearly noon. Her sheets were drenched and her pussy felt kind of sore and achey, like someone had hit her between the legs with a hammer, but her mind was clear and her body well-rested. She found Slarr's note and the items he had left in the drawer for her. After the night she had, she considered just ignoring his latest instructions, but she decided that as long as he was willing to help her, she should hold up her end of the bargain, so she put them on under her uniform after she had showered. The cascade of cool water over her salty, sweat-soaked skin did wonders for her, even relieving the aching soreness between her legs for the most part. Her uniform did little to hide the somewhat sexy lingerie, but now that she was clean and adequately groomed for the day, she decided it didn't look all that bad.

"Fuck! Vera is NOT going to be happy with me when she finds out I missed my morning classes. And I still have to go see the tree guy... I promised him I would come back. AND... Slarr wants me to practice today. Looks like it's going to be another busy day, Tiff..." she thought out loud as she made her way out the door. At least she would make it to her afternoon sessions. She would have to figure the rest of her day out later...

Thu May 11, 2023 5:47 pm

The night had been wild. Slarr, quit pleased with how receptive the student was, spent far more time here than he initially imagined. Her vice-like grip sealed about him so well. The molten magma of her excitement drove him insane. He practically forgot what he was doing. Once or twice he went too far allowing Tiff a small measure of release.

The feel of her body folding over him nearly finished him off. If not for the fact that his member could become smoke that crushing grip would have prematurely ended things more than once. But while in such a state he was able to get a grip on himself while she settled down enough before getting back at it.

Thoroughly sated when he eventually departed her exhausted state interfered with the plans of that infernal life form. The book was unable to tap into her subconscious at all. A small blessing for her, or maybe not seeing that she missed out on that night's lesson. Perhaps it was for the best.

It was hard to say if the book attempted to influence her mind while she was with Slarr or that the drugs were that strong. It could have been the way that that devil was constantly playing with her and denying her the release she craved until the very end of their escapades when that member speared into her depths. Erupting within her triggering that earth quake as she squeezed about him.

When Tiff faded into unconsciousness Slarr rummaged through her school supplies scrawling his rambling note. Once done he grinned as he glanced over at her naked form. Still blind folded and sprawled out over the bed even now he felt a stirring. For now it could wait. He thought he was sated until gazing back at her. Grinning he turned back to the note, crumbled it up and scrawled another.

Had she checked the waist bin Tiffany would have found the original which was far shorter though it still rambled in bits. He made a mental note to get a hold of that aphrodisiac to test it's potency. There were so many factors at play here. But first … Slarr would be somewhat board for the next few hours but it was worth it.

Tiffany would awake feeling sore from the night. The shower helped a little. Not only did she feel clean but some of the stiffness in her muscles had been relieved thanks to the numerous positions she had been put in. Morning classes had been missed. Whether or not she would gain Vera's ire was another matter. For now it was out of her hands and all she could do was attend her evening classes and hope for the best.

Only thing was that she was rather distracted during those courses. During them it felt as if something was stroking her tone legs. First at the calves then moving to circle her. An invisible touch gliding up her thighs. There was nothing there when she looked. She did notice every so often the rippling of her stockings.

The touch would start and cease without rhyme or reason. Gradually it increased. Moving from her legs to trace over her ass. The fabric of her panties moving on it's own accord as if alive. The touch was more of a tease than anything. Increasing to the stage that it was trying to draw attention to her. Yet it would stop shy of having her cry out in class.

Could she endure it? Take a chance by staying put. Or would she try to get excused?

That touch continued. Feeling like there was a finger stroking along the slit of her sex just shy of insertion. A swirling sensation roamed over her clit followed by the occasional lick of a tongue. Another lick traced along her back door. She felt how moist it was as it moved against her anus and ass cheeks.

Stop and go. The sensations persisted throughout her classes. Never happening between them or when she finished with them. Able to actually form coherent thoughts without distraction, at least for the moment, Tiffany had yet to decide between seeing Birch or beginning her practice. Perhaps she could combine the two. Not that she could practice fire magic with Birch but he seemed receptive to air magic. Being a plant earth and water shouldn't cause issues unless she inadvertently destroyed the land she was practicing on. It was hard to say how infused he would be with the earth. Either he wouldn't care or if he did it would probably be the areas where he was attempting to grow things on. It was something she could ask him.

Fri May 19, 2023 12:46 pm

Tiffany was NOT having a good day. After the night she had had, she was tired and sore and more than a little stressed out by the fact that she had missed all of her morning classes. That would not be a good thing if Vera found out about it. And somehow, Vera seemed to find out about everything.

Tiffany wasn't really surprised when she discovered what the clothes Slarr had left for her actually did. It was EXACTLY the sort of thing she had come to expect from her devious little mentor. At first, she found the sensations that the stockings and panties generated little more than an annoying distraction. She had experienced far more "sexual attention" last night alone than she had in an entire week before that, and she wasn't in dire need of more so soon. But as the day wore on, despite having been "forced" to climax over... and over... and over again the previous night and long into the early morning hours, the sensations grew steadily stronger... more insistent... and far more intimate...

She could feel a finger teasing her as she desperately tried to focus on her schoolwork... sliding up and down the tight little slit of her sex, pushing between her soft, pink folds but never moving fully inside her. It rubbed against her clit as it reached the top of each stroke until, despite all her tiredness and stress, that little nub began to swell and throb between her legs. And just when it seemed to stop long enough for her to recover, she would feel a tongue... a very familiar, long, prehensile tongue... lick across her magical little love-button that would make her gasp and shiver in her seat.

The phantom sensations never grew so intense that it would make her moan or cry out in class, but as they grew steadily stronger, they became harder and harder to just ignore. Her breath had quickened and her heart was pounding... her face was flushed with a hot, red glow of both embarassment and reluctant arousal. Her nipples were tingling and rock-hard... they had stiffened noticeably inside her bra, the outline of those erect little nubs poking clearly through the thin, unforgiving fabric of her uniform top. The invisible finger teasing her slid up and down far more easily as Tiffany's hot little slit grew helplessly wetter and wetter. Her mind constantly drifted away from her studies as that tongue lapped at her bottom, her hips reflexively rocking back, grinding against her chair when it wriggled between her cheeks and glided, hot and smooth and wet, against her tight little forbidden entrance.

Though she had only attended half a day's classes, it seemed to Tiffany that it was the longest day of school she had ever had. By the time the final dismissal bell rang, her pussy was so wet she was afraid that when she stood up, little drops of her love juices would trickle down her thighs where everyone could see, stockings or no stockings...

Tiffany raced back to her room as quickly as she could when her last class was finally dismissed, doing her best to avoid her classmates and teachers alike. When she made it back, she hurled her books down onto the bed and screamed for Slarr in frustrated agitation.

"Slarr! You still here? Slarr?!? Damn you, you rotten little bastard..."

Tiffany had a vague recollection of her Impish teacher saying something about training today... AND, she had promised the tree-thing she would come back and help it with it's garden. There was no possible way she would be able to concentrate enough in Slarr's enchanted lingerie to help Birch... and she was NOT going to risk making THAT one mad at her again... so, she was going to have to take these things off, at least for now.

But... she was also so turned on by the constant teasing all day... even now she was breathing hard... her aching nipples like stones in her bra... her pussy so hot and slick and wet inside her panties...

Maybe she should do something to break this "sexual tension" first... did she have enough time for that?

Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:16 pm

It was hard to say what was worse. The prior night or that day. Last night she was able to get release. Yet the aphrodisiac that was burning through her made her crave even more. The following day there was that ache and soreness but when that stimulation came it refrained from allowing her release.

Aroused, the set of undergarments seemed enspelled. It took a little while to realize that it was just the panties. That electric touch bothering her all day. Her distress was either ignored or missed by her professors. The other students had been another matter.

Those in the know about the going ons at the campus grimaced. Thankful for not being the one targeted. She felt as if others were whispering to one another. Maybe about an upcoming party. Maybe about her. Given what was going on it was hard not to be a little paranoid.

Regardless no one stopped her. Sympathetic students allowed her to hurry off and the others didn't want anything to do with the weirdo. Discarding her books her dorm room door closing behind her she called out for Slarr.

Anger? Frustration? Both?

She went unanswered. In her state she almost missed the sensations coming from that infernal book. Tiffany could feel it reach out. A gentle probe that couldn't affect her mind while conscious. It probed her current state but could do nothing about it. As she complicated seeing to herself Tiffany would feel a finger probe that wet tightness. Pressing fully within her. It stilled then worked in slow circles bringing attention to those inner walls.

At the same time her clit was rubbed as if it were a lamp being polished. Her panties came to life peeling away from her. The unpleasant scent of burnt toast reached her nose at the same time smoke flowed out of her skirt.

Thick black smoke that flowed down her legs. As her mind processed all that was going on she felt a form behind her. Her back pressed up against his chest. A hand coiling around her. Holding her in place by a tit above her blouse.

One arm stretched out impossibly long. Mostly smoke that connected to the hand playing with her sex. His hand squeezed against her breast.

“Why so angry Tiff?” Slarr was with her all day. His tail coiled about a leg gradually winding higher and higher.

Other than her panties she was still dressed. “Do you realize how difficult that technique is? Months of practice with my abilities. Evolving them in ways that no other Belzar has. Or are you upset that you haven't cum. Didn't you cum enough last night? I suppose not. Or are you just in that much of a hurry to begin practice again?”

Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:00 am

"HAAHHH!!"

Tiffany cried out loudly in a mixture of equally intense pleasure and surprise as that phantom finger, which up until now had only teased her (and even then only when it was the most inconvenient for her...) slipped between the slick, wet folds of her labia and plunged deep inside her aching sex. It held there a moment before beginning to move against her inner walls in a horrifyingly exquisite stirring motion, while at the same time she could feel her swollen clit suddenly being rubbed hard in a steady, even rythm.

"OHH! F-FUCK! SLARR?!?!
AHH!
AHH!
AHH!"

Tiffany shivered uncontrollably as her devilish mentor rubbed the throbbing nub of her magic little slut-button in tight little circles... it was like holding the remote control to her body. She couldn't move. All she could do was tremble and moan as her slippery love-nectar poured out from between her legs, drenching Slarr's long, stirring finger as it swirled inside her...

"AHH! AHH! omigod omigod omigod... FUCK!"

There were certain things Tiffany had come to expect from Slarr. Such as, he would always try and find a way to take advantage of her sexually. But she hadn't suspected at all that the panties she had been wearing all day had actually been HIM... that he had been with her ALL DAY...

Part of her wanted to sulkily chastise him for having tricked her like that. Another part of her wanted to congratulate him on his cleverness... it was easily one of the most devious things he had done to her so far and she hadn't suspected a thing! But even as he materialized behind her, congratulating himself on his skills and taunting her for her obvious physical response to his hours of teasing, she found herself incapable of doing anything but shaking and moaning as the relentless rubbing of her clit pushed her steadily closer and closer to another massive, imp-induced orgasm. She could feel the stiff, erect bud of her rock-hard left nipple pressed into the palm of his hand as he held her against him and the snake-like length of his tail coiling around her right leg as it glided upward, moving across the sensitive skin of her inner thigh... somehow, between her helpless, lustful moans, she managed to stammer out...

"S-Slarr... I... OHH! I should have... AHH! ...have known... oh fuck... all day??? Oh God... you're... AHH! AHH! You're gonna make me cum... Oh fuck... you're gonna make me cum... AHH! I'm gonna cum... oh my fucking God... I'm gonna cum..."

Tiffany was close... Slarr could easily push her over the edge if he wanted, or he could choose to torment her a bit more, the way he did last night... keeping her close but denying her the release that was building up within her. Whatever he chose to do with her, he relished the fact that he was in complete control of the young blonde student. She was utterly at his mercy and he was free to do as he pleased with her...

Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:36 pm

Slarr felt as if she would retort. As it seemed that Tiff was about to her pleasure got the better of her. All day he had worked her up like this. All day it catered to her needs at the most inconvenient times. Condensing himself down for all those hours, compacting his body so it felt solid. It was a challenge of it's own in not taking her until now.

Her arousal clear, that nipple poking against his cradling palm, his own arousal evident by the stiff erection at the back of her skirt. At first Slarr was going to push her over the edge. Sensing that she was going to be irate, however, he changed tact. Stilling his fingers before she could cum his mouth latched on to the side of her neck. Alternating between sucks and caresses with his tongue.

His tail had not stopped, however. His stinger piercing her skirt and lifting it up over her bare ass. Why should she have all the fun?

It didn't take him long to trace the tip of his cock up against her sex. Poised to impale her yet falling short of doing so. On top of it if she tried to move against him he would either adjust and move or turn that portion of himself into smoke so she would fail in feeling more than that tip.

“nuhuhn. Not if I stop. Only bad slutty girls get to cum. Perhaps if you ask me nicely I'll let you have this dick. Now why should you get it when there are so many students here at the dorms?” He didn't think he could draw this out for long.

Given that this was Slarr he was practically at his breaking point. Waiting all day for this moment. Keeping to the charade that he wasn't the panties in the first place. This had been the longest he could remember going without release if you didn't count those bargains he made that simply delayed the inevitable until certain conditions were met.

Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:34 am

After moaning out to Slarr that she was going to cum, the incessant, mind-numbing rubbing of Tiffany's throbbing clit in those hard, tight, fast little circles stopped almost immediately.

Ughh! Why did I tell him that? He never makes things easy... now he's going to torture me again...

To her surprise, Tiffany's frustration was short-lived as she felt her skirt being lifted behind her. She realized that maybe the mischievous little devil just wanted "in on the action"... and she was ok with that. It wouldn't really be fair for her to expect him to do stuff to her and get nothing in return... even if her current state was all his fault.

Tiffany moaned and tried to rock her hips back against him when she felt the head of Slarr's cock begin to tease her entrance, rubbing up and down against her soft pink folds and tracing the line of her hot, tight little slit. But again her efforts were foiled as Slarr manuevered away, not allowing her anything more than just the tip lightly brushing against her. After being teased so relentlessly for so long today, her body ached for release and Tiffany couldn't help but let out a little whine of frustration.

"Nuhuhn. Not if I stop. Only bad slutty girls get to cum. Perhaps if you ask me nicely, I'll let you have this dick. Now why should you get it when there are so many students here at the dorms?"

If Slarr had told her to demean herself by telling him what a dirty little slut she was, she would have done it. If he had told her to beg for his cock... beg him to fuck her... Tiffany would have begged him like a shameless, cock-hungry little whore. But for some reason she didn't understand, asking her why she should get it when there were so many other students here sparked an intense, irrational fury in her that exploded through her like a lit match thrown into a bucket of gasoline.

He was holding her against him... one clawed hand still cupping her left breast and his tail coiled completely around her right leg... but he wasn't actively restraining her. Tiffany detached herself from him enough to turn and face him, and Slarr could see the rage blazing in her blue eyes.

"Did you really just fucking say that? Why should I get it when there are so many other students here? Are you fucking serious? YOU did this. I didn't ask you to tease me all day long until I was nearly out of my mind. That was YOUR idea. Ever since we made our deal, you've done nothing but go out of your way to manipulate me into compromising sexual situations that you could take advantage of for your own personal amusement. And now... just when you have me right where you want me... what? You don't want me? You want to go chase down some other girl instead? Go ahead. You know where the fucking door is. I hope you have fun. I have other things to do today anyway..."

As Tiffany raged at Slarr, he could literally FEEL the heat of her anger. The actual temperature of the room was climbing noticeably. Brown patches had appeared here and there along the walls, the paint peeling away as if the next room was on fire and the flames were trying to burn their way into this one. Tears had welled up in Tiffany's eyes, though Slarr couldn't be sure if they were of anger or sadness or something else altogether. Human emotion was so hard to understand, and not a particularly interesting topic to him anyway. In any case, she hadn't noticed the damage to the walls yet. She just stood there staring daggers at him, her chest heaving from her tirade.

"Well? What are you fucking waiting for? The OTHER girls are out there..." she says, pointing at the door as the tears in her eyes well up enough to finally spill down her cheeks. Slarr's keen yellow eyes notice that before those tears reach Tiffany's chin, they boil away into little wisps of steam, another odd occurrence that misses the attention of the angry, red-faced blonde...

Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:58 pm

For a being that was suppose to make all sorts of contracts with mortal beings Slarr was only familiar with a few of their emotions. He understood desire, need, fear, hatred and rage. He wasn't bothered by heat though he felt the temperature swelling from the norm in the dorms.

Slarr didn't quit understand jealousy or love. But he was feeling neither of those. Anger didn't capture it either. This was rage at it's finest. He had yet to recognize the damage to the room as those yellow eyes remained locked on her. Not that he had been worried about being harmed.

From the corner of his eyes he witnessed the discoloration of the walls. At first he thought it was a brown slime creature intruding on hem. A moment later he recognized it for what it was only confirming it with a glance to the door she indicated. When he glanced back he could see those tears dissolving into steam.

None of this had been noticed by the student.

When she finished her piece Slarr simply grinned adding fuel to those flames. But that was not all he did. He sprang forward pressing her back to the wall. A hand pinned against her hip while the other turned her head so she could see some of that damage herself.

“Even warm to the touch.”

He felt how much warmer she was now. Though he could have handled smelted metal if necessary. How hot was she to evaporate those tears so fast? For a moment he wondered what she could have done if the inhibitors weren't active. “Rage.”

Rather than explain or go on about a lesson to draw out her abilities Slarr didn't bother with that. Either she'd process that word and come to her own conclusions or not. That did not matter so much as taking her then and there. Sure he could have departed. But he was at his wits end as it were. Not that she had a chance of stopping him even if she had wanted.

Releasing the hold on her neck he grabbed a fistful of her blouse ripping it open. Buttons popping free and rolling all about the floor. His stinger poking through her skirt to gain purchase. First it tried to tare the skirt free with little luck in that department he opted to pull the material down her legs.

His hand secured her hip in an effort to keep her pinned to the wall as his claws made short work of her bra. Wasting no time in hoisting up a leg to get between those thighs. This time he did not stop. Nor did he tease. Entering those slick folds with one complete thrust as he opened her up fully to that intrusion. A delighted hiss escaping him prior to him devouring one of her breasts before slamming home once again.

Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:34 pm

"UUnnhhfff!"

When Slarr suddenly leapt forward, pinning her to the wall with the speed and agility of a jungle cat pouncing on it's prey, Tiffany was afraid. Her first instinct was that her little outburst had angered him and now he meant to do her harm. But when he spoke, it wasn't anger she heard in his voice, but something else.

"Even warm to the touch."

Tiffany had no idea what he was talking about until he turned her head so she could see the patches of blistered paint scattered about the walls, some actually beginning to smoulder slightly. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped open, shocked by what she was seeing. How was that possible? Yes... she had gotten angry at him... ok, BEYOND angry... but she hadn't meant to actually attack him. And she hadn't consciously made any effort to channel her powers. Though her abilities seemed to be growing stronger ever since Slarr had given her the book, it still required a great deal of mental focus and force of will on her part just to be able to cause even the slightest physical effect. So how could she have burned the walls without even thinking about it???

She turned her gaze back to Slarr, a look of confused bewilderment on her face now. Her mouth moved, as if she were about to ask a question, but Slarr answered it in a single word before she even had a chance speak it out loud...

"Rage."

Tiffany's mind was adrift in a confused and chaotic sea of questions...

Rage? Is that how I channelled my powers without even thinking about it? And why the hell did his stupid question make me so mad at him to begin with? It's not like he's my boyfriend or something... and why does it get me SO fucking HOT lately when he constantly manipulates me into these sexual situations? He's clearly taking advantage of me... more often than not, even against my will... and fuck, Tiff... did you really fucking SQUIRT for him last night? Since when could you do that?"

As her mind struggled to process this vortex of mixed thoughts and emotions, Slarr ripped open her blouse, sending buttons flying in all directions. His tail tugged once at her skirt as if trying to tear that away as well, then yanked it downward over her legs. A long, sharp claw sliced cleanly and effortlessly through her bra and the hand on her hip moved down onto her thigh, hoisting her left leg up to his waist. His own demonic lust having been awakened, he didn't torture or tease her now. His hips rocked forward, his thick, throbbing cock pushing between the soft, pink folds of her tight slit and impaling her on his steely, black shaft, the swollen head slamming home against the hard little ring of muscle that marked the entrance to her womb in one long, hard, deep thrust.

"HHAAHHHNNNN!"

Tiffany cried out in mix of mild pain and intense pleasure. Despite her little tirade, after all of the incessant teasing he had given her over such an extended period of time, her body hadn't had a chance to recover from the intense state of arousal he had yet again forced upon it. She was still hot and slick and wet... but his thrust had been so hard... so deep... so... URGENT... and she was so tight around that thick, rigid spike of hot demonflesh... that it had actually hurt a little as his big cock bottomed out inside her molten depths.

Slarr bent his head and engulfed one of Tiffany's now exposed breasts in his toothy maw, sucking her soft, pale flesh and stiff, pink nipple deep into the warm, wet heat of his mouth as his hips drew back then thrust forward again, as deep and hard as his first had been.

"OHH! AHH!"

There was no mix of pain in Tiffany's moans now, only pleasure... pure, raw, pleasure. She couldn't remember Slarr ever having been so eager and needy with her before... and the urgency of his lustful urges excited her beyond belief. Not to mention that all the fiery heat of her recent fury seemed to add to the heat of her arousal until an absolute inferno of want and desire blazed within her. All of those bothersome questions and confusing emotions that had been swirling around inside her vaporized in a searing, white-hot flash of lust and pleasure and need...

His cock was inside her... big and hard and thick... fucking her... deep and hard... and her pussy was hot and tight and so slippery wet... and that was all that mattered to her at that moment... nothing else... just that...

Tiffany braced her hands against Slarr's shoulders and pushed against them. Not in an effort to push him away from her, but to push her back more tightly against the wall so she could lift her other leg off the floor without falling... wrapping it around his waist, spreading her thighs further apart for him as she rolled her hips forward into his thrusts, moaning and grunting like an animal as she mindlessly rutted with her impish mentor...

"OHH! OHH! Yeah... give it to me... yeah... fuck me... oh God, fuck me... AHH! AHH! AHH!"

Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:21 pm

It was akin to riding a bucking bronco. Slarr's thrusts were frequent and hard. Those creamy thighs wrapped around his waste as Tiffany grinded against him. Her hold on his shoulders assisting the effort.

Hours of teasing had built up to this moment. They could see the wall of a tsunami quickly approaching in the distance. Only increasing in size in the moments prior to sweeping over the pair. That chalice was so warm, so wet, so inviting it came as no surprise that he filled her with that smokey residue mere moments after beginning.

As much as she was teased throughout the day Slarr had been aroused throughout with no means of relieving himself unless he wished to drop the rouse.

Still trapped there between her legs Slarr's hands on her hips, his tail snaking up to rub against her leg. As he drew her away from the wall his stinger deftly lanced through the back of her skirt. Drawing the garment away and causing her arms to shift briefly so her arms peeled free. Discarding the shirt somewhere with a fling of that tail Slarr deposited her on the bed.

Grinning down at her he made quick work of her disorganized bra. But far from done with her he sized hold of her ankles pulling her closer to the edge of the bed.

He had to concentrate a little though in short order he was back inside her. His tail poised itself over his head like a scorpion. Given the increased size Tiffany would be aware that he was manipulating his dimensions with his smokey nature. Not just that but she could see that the stinger had shifted. Now it was another cock, one that moved towards her lips.

Hands now engulfed her breasts. Getting a hold on the pair so that he could thrust into her a bit easier. At the same time squeezing the mounds just as roughly as he drove into that treasure trove.

At some point that infernal book got knock loose dropping to the floor with a thud. Though unable to touch upon the moment that they were having. Tiffany was filled at each end, the cock sweeping past her lips was as frantic as the one down below. There was an urgency to matters. Questions and concerns about training had been set aside for the time being. Lust. Desire. Need. Those were the things that had been flowing through the imp's mind as he found his second wind.

Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next