View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Stage (Echkeliel 967) 

Post Re: Stage (Echkeliel 967)
With her eyes uncovered, she gets an up-close and personal view of how his tentacles work as her tongue drew lines of liquid pleasure on the twitching length. Leathery lines form up by folding the flesh inward to adjust its girth as it let her lick away, the muscle rings tensing up and easing off whenever needed to give a balance of softness and hardness to make things easier for her to explore. The way some of the folds part to reward her tongue-play with a fresh dose of heady spooge is utterly alien, but it's gauged just so to keep her going. A similar process works to adjust the size and texture of the cocks pumping away into her packed cunt and tight rear, the pulses formed by the well-defined veins adding a dash of new sensations as she's fucked this way and that.

The gooey stuff clinging onto the insides of her throat make it a little hard to swallow, but they resonate with her heartbeat, seeping out liquid coolness that feels so good against her well-worked throat. Of course, the other lengths don't just stand around to watch - as if guided by the 'eyes' watching her, they caress and admire her nude body, forming the sensation of a crowd as the many limbs fondle her eye-catching tits, feel up her perky ass and run their 'fingers' down her bare back. Every one of those eyes are clearly admiring her well-kept body, each stroke of those smaller tentacles on her body oozing pure delight as they felt her up. Something slipped between her tits, pressing those cute orbs together before fucking her cleavage.

This time, he did give it to her. Driving the shafts as deep as it'll go in her ass and cunt, the powerful lengths swell up ever so slightly, smaller tendrils worming into the fleshy nooks and crannies of her holes to hold the lengths inside - then they ejaculate all at the same time. The thing between her tits paints her chest and tits with that delicious cum, while a hurricane of pure delight smashes up through her stomach before dispersing into every inch of her body as he finishes off inside her. He holds her up for a few precious seconds to let her get used to the sloshing delight that has been pumped into her - then just like that, he starts off again, aggressively driving his tentacle cocks back into her holes - this time even claiming her mouth after tilting her head back to make sure she could keep breathing.

This second burst doesn't last as long as he did first, though - and he ejaculates again, filling her mouth with that delicious, minty cum of his before he fills out her anal hole and snatch to full capacity. While the thing in her throat finally pulls out, the lengths in her nethers and asshole simply settle for stirring her cum-filled holes up, settling on a slow, meandering pace as she's allowed to drop on top of him. As she rests, the 'crowd' floating near her continue to slowly stroke and caress her body...

"...I take it that was good enough?" he tells her. "If not, that's fine. I can do more..."

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:55 am

Daphnee feels so full. As she sucks and licks she discovers just how his form works. That control as he transitions from hard to soft. That tasty cum works down her throat. Most of it gets lodged in there short of reaching her stomach. It's thick and rather hard to swallow like syrup rather than a thinner liquid.

“Mmm … ooohhh ...” Muffled moans leave her lips as his tempo increases. Green eyes flutter back. While having only an audience of one the numerous eyes all around her makes her feel as if there are numerous spectators surrounding her.

Her tits get pressed together as another tendril swiftly moves between them. He's a one man machine, taking all her holes and then some. It's no wonder that he has her cumming and cumming again. Wails of pleasure entwine with those moans. She quivers all about him, muscles folding against those every changing masses.

Pushed over the edge once more she feels that fluid fill her ass and cunt. Then belly. Her own frame cumming hard in response. Just as it seems that he's stopped he starts up yet again keeping her from coming down from that high. Daphnee looses count, this fantastic force pushing into her depths, fucking her to her wits end. Each thrust into her is like a well targeted missile hitting all the right spots. And while this wave doesn't last as long as the prior one there is no doubt about it doing it's job.

Filled once more she's jammed with so much seed that her body swells in response. Those thick appendages corking her up so that only a trace amount of seeds flows out of her at the rim of those holes. It's the minty seed in her mouth that's harder to manage, harder to swallow down and breath. She doesn't panic and somehow manages it until that appendage draws free the bulk of the remaining seed that was in her mouth spills out as hard as she attempts to swallow it down.

Her chest is painted as well. Thick seed rolling down her body. Her tits smeared by it. He slows, stirring the seed within her. Daphnee nearly collapses on top of him. Her palms going either side of his body to keep from poking an eye. With the cum being so thick it doesn't fall off her before he's able to get affected eyes closed.

She gasps. Still quivering around him she struggles to catch her breath before answering. Breathing hard from exertion between repeated attempts of swallowing the seed still lodged in her throat.

“That was fantastic Master.” What had she gotten herself into? No doubt he could exhaust her if he kept at it. She didn't know if it was his species or just his technique but she would have to keep on the look out in the future at her shows if she were to pace herself against such intensity.

Pushing back up so she was resting on his lab and not leaking down all over him Daphnee grinned. “You did well Master. If you wish for more you need not ask.”

Keeping with the spirit of her little game thus far she allowed him to take the lead in these things. That could be a mistake on her part, he could wear her out. Others might come across her exhausted and spent form, she could be delayed when the ship finally got here. Daphnee safely believed that the ship would not depart without her in any event. If she got caught up here they might pass her unconscious form back to the ship. There was the danger of being discovered by other crew members that realized who she was. Would that be a hindrance or a benefit? She couldn't say, especially if she were out of it at the time.

Despite all this Daphnee took a chance. Her palms rubbing against his flesh between the eyes while she casual look for more sensitive areas to target that might not be so obvious like those cock tendrils.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:41 am

“You did well Master. If you wish for more you need not ask.”

"Oh, I want to. Sadly, much as I'd like to start right away..." the narrow tendrils on her neck shift a bit, touching her neck to gauge her exhaustion, following through by tracking her breathing and pulse. "... see, if I push you too hard, it won't be fun for you. Still, don't worry, I'm sure you'll enjoy this even if I go slow."

Another one of those cocks ejaculate a fresh layer of that relaxing liquid gel on her bare back, the smaller 'fingers' massaging it onto her skin as the lengths hold her steady on top of him. The eyes move out of her way as she's allowed to sink into the swarming core, tentacles, tendrils, and powerful lengths all working together to provide her with a place to catch her breath. Once she recovers her breath, muscular lengths coil around the small of her back, pressing her downwards onto him, the pressure on her lower stomach allowing some of the cum packed into her to slowly leak out. This flow, is used to lubricate a fresh and waiting cock that presses into her snatch for a few moments, the tip opening up ever so slightly for a smaller set of hairlike tendrils to tease her clit and drenched lips before it slides into her well-lubricated snatch.

The ridges this time bloom out into fingernail sized fleshy nubs as they fill up with blood, teasing her cunt slowly as each inch twists into her. He takes care not to go too fast - but even now, the rich texture of this new cock works overtime to please her. Fleshy, slick lengths draw tight before pressing against her erect nipples, taking care not to tug on them - instead, they move up and down, sending smaller waves of pleasure through her cum-soaked chest. The pinpricks on her butt flare up again for a brief moment before easing off into a cool, numbing sensation as a pair of smaller tendrils rub what feels like its dripping semen onto her quivering butthole.

"Hm, I see you have trouble swallowing. Do you prefer it less-dense and more liquid?"

Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:16 pm

Such a revelation would have been confusing for Daphnee years ago. When the beings she had first encountered were sadists and into their own delight regardless of how much she pleaded or what she felt. While she gave him the power to do as he wished to her she appreciated the fact that she wouldn't have to go through such an ordeal.

She grinned above him. “I won't brake Master.” Still those slow movements were pleasing. Hard nipples toyed with as if they were light switches being turned on and off. Her chest slick with his seed, her breasts jiggling at the contact in addition to her own breathing.

She feels the warmth of his seed spray against her back. Tendrils rubbing it in such a way that it feels as if he's massaging the weariness out of her. Other tentacles move to stabilize her, relaxing her further as she catches her breath. He doesn't move to take her just yet, allowing her to recover some. Displaying patience, he doesn't have long to wait before her senses catch back up to her.

Feeling that cock tease against her after collecting some of that spilled seed she feels a jolt as hair-like tendrils touch that swollen clit. Painting it with a wave of pleasure that causes her hands to clench against his torso.

“OHH ...” a purr spills out of her lips. He takes that as an invitation as he slides into her quivering sheathed. It firmly wraps around him tightly, her knees pressing into his sides as she braces for the ride to come.

A pair of smaller members trace over her puckered asshole. Lubricating her with cum. There was so much of it on her body that it could have been that or pre-cum for all Daphnee knew. Further preparing her for the next round her heart beat steadily in anticipation of what was to come.

A question pulled at her consciousness. He had that much control? That shouldn't have surprised her now.

“I do, Master. Thinner fluids are easier to swallow down.” She had to collect herself before speaking, the cock pushing up inside her felt oh so good. Just keeping still was an effort on her part and before long she was squirming over his lap, attempting to use her internal muscles to draw him in even deeper.

Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:11 pm

“I won't brake Master.”

"Good to hear, since I know you've got experience. But if your body does starts to break, I'll pull you back out and give you a breather." he relents. Despite this, he keeps to the slow, languid pace. The eyes watched her every movement - each orb focusing on a specific motion of her body. And as promised, whenever her body was pushed beyond its limits and when pain spiked outside pleasure, the lengths yield, softening up and letting her holes press down on them. A puff of gases quickly dampen any sense of pain she may experience, leaving a cool, almost slimy residue on her skin.

The narrow, smooth lengths exploring her tits carefully work the minty 'seed' into her skin, working much like the long, twirling fingers of a masseuse as her breasts are left clear again, only for a pair of (clearly-different!) fleshy suckers to languidly latch onto those reddened nubs of hers. These newcomers don't go rough either - instead, the tips of her nipples are treated to a slow, slick licking from what feels like so many smaller tongues. As she considered an answer to his query, they ease off, giving her a little time to think.

“I do, Master. Thinner fluids are easier to swallow down.”

"Remind me never to look up human dietary preferences from randoms in taverns." he grumbles as he puts away the 'cock' that had unloaded gelatinous wads of liquid pleasure down her throat. The central body shifts as he moves just so to make sure not to throw her off - and a leathery sheath is pulled back to reveal a twitching flesh-colored tube. It's only partially erect and flops at her shoulder. Up close, it's a marvel to look at - what almost looks like eyes at first, are revealed to be smaller, small toe-sized tentacles growing out of its muscle-laden sides, straining towards her hands as it exuded a soft, relaxing scent. At her touch, the shaft hardens up ever so slightly, while the "skin" continues to crawl under her touch.

That's when a smaller set of tendrils wrap around her thighs and ankles, pinning her down on top of him in response to her driving his shaft deeper inside her. Another pair of soft tentacles wrap around her neck and upper arms.

Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:50 am

Thrilled, Daphnee reviles in that languid pace that he sets. Her body yearns for the pleasure that radiates through her, pleasure that is paused every once and a while so she can catch her breath and wits. Strange that she had not even heard rumors of his species with the pleasure they brought.

While she did not know his species Daphnee thought that there would be rumors and a description that wouldn't be mistaken. Then again when had been the last time that she dealt with other slaves other than Tsuya. In passing, sure, but nothing that promoted such conversations.

Human interaction was rare on her part these days. Most of her time was spent with fans, choreographing dances and such, investing on making her performances better so they didn't stagnant. There was still so much to save for and she didn't want her usefulness to end prematurely.

Even the presence on her breasts slowed. Bliss shooting through her at each movement.

At his comment she grinned. “I'll attempt to remember that Master.” Some humans had the oddest food choices. Different cultures found one thing normal and others appalling.

Green eyes widen at the flaccid member that hits her shoulder. Surprising her at first as she comes to terms with what she's seeing. What she thought were eyes are revealed to be tendrils. Speaking of which more creep over her body holding her. One even coiling about her neck as she reaches for that member, feeling it begin to stiffen as it wriggles beneath her touch.

One hand still rests on that torso. The air enhanced by that rich scent. Daphnee guides the member closer to her lips. Getting a better view of it she leans in flicking her tongue against one of those tendrils that sprouts from the root of that cock. Feeling the texture as her hand works slowly along that shaft. Her tongue follows, licking between those tendrils. Every once and a while her hand folds over a tendril, briefly jerking it off in her grasp before moving on.

Each tendril that sprouts from him treated as it's own awaiting member. Her moans and cries muffled, the heat of her breath radiating against that skin as she works. Feeling those spires working into her at that same slow pace that she works. Feeling him deeper now, more urgent, yet retaining that slow pace his depth being the bare hint of that eagerness.

“So good Master.” She works back to that tip. Her tongue swishing over it. Lips settle against the crown sucking tenderly as he works below her. Her mouth expands as she swallows the tip in. As her head bobs down she meets with her next challenge. Getting those tendrils inside as well.

Her cheeks are puffed out like a chipmunk but she manages to draw him in despite the additional challenge. Now her tongue alternates between tracing down that shaft or roaming over one of those tendrils.

“Fuck me harder Master.” Green eyes lock upon some of his. She manages to speak even with her mouth full displaying the techniques she's learned as a ventriloquist.

Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:11 am

“Fuck me harder Master.”

He could have gone faster - but this slow, languid pace allows those extraneous bits on those cocks to pinpoint her pleasurable spots with uncanny accuracy. Once this process finishes, it's a brand new smorgasboard of pleasure that rams through her mind - leaving her eyes rolling up for a few moments as the smaller tendrils forced their way inside her. Despite their unassuming girth, they caress and pick on every one of her good spots in sequence, bringing her far more pleasure than just a rough fuck from the girthy cock would bring alone. Watching her tits bounce this way and that has clearly drawn the eyes of those watching her 'show', and they crowd in close, watching as her nipples are finally caught played with by a pair of muscular suckers. The fleshy 'tube' bites down hard on her turgid nipples while smaller lengths wrap around her waist, holding her still for a moment before roughly pulling on her nipples in sequence. Bite, tug, suck, lick, pause, bite, tug, suck, lick, pause, - her breasts are subject to this slow, maddening pattern to her left, then to her right.

Scents, colors and touch blend in for a moment, before the sensation passes quickly enough as the tendrils working through the inside her throat uses the roiling lubrication provided for it by his previous member to slide easily across her tongue, worming deep into her throat. She had already proven to be a master at ignoring her own gag reflex, so this time, this girthy newcomer didn't keep her hanging too long before it it moves. Her tongue is pressed down upon by what feels like a field of throbbing, twitching nodules warm to the touch. They massage the insides of her mouth as they slide across her tongue, oozing a liquid delight into her throat.

Satisfied with lubricating her anal hole, the tentacles playing with her rear peel away from her - followed closely by the length inside her anal hole tugging itself out - leaving a void where the warm cock once rested. He doesn't keep her waiting, though - and what feels like a pair of hands (almost, she could tell that they were a trio of tentacles wrapped around themselves to form a grasping limb) spread her perky cheeks for a narrow, yet incredibly dense tentacle to play with her quivering anal hole. It's far narrower than any cock she had so far with him, but the twisting length presses into her ass with the confidence of a veteran. Her butt is pressed together as it makes its way inside her. The drug-laced lubricants cause her sphincter to tighten up as it worms an inch into her. Despite having been railed by a monstrous cock, the potent drugs leave her asshole pleasantly tight, ready for another flavor of fucking.

It's narrower than her finger, but the thing turns and shifts so well that it could very well be a cock as thick as her wrist - it twists into her, plucking away at the good spots that other cock inside her ass had found out with incredible accuracy, and despite how slow he was taking it, this multiple-directional flood of pleasure felt like she was already getting fucked silly...

"Apologies, but give me a few moments to catch my breath." he whispers to her. The cock buried in her snatch gives a weak twitch in response - but she can tell that the creature's circulatory system is already pumping the thing back to full erection...

Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:26 pm

“GOOD GAWD!!!! FUCK!!!”

Daphnee's body is played like a musical instrument. The control that he has over his own body is absolute. Her warm breath cascades around the cock in her mouth though he finally silences her to passionate moans when he presses her tongue down upon a bed of tendrils.

Unable to throw her voice as he plunders the depths of her throat. Pushing the remainder of that previous thick seed down to her belly. She's so stuffed with him. All those eyes certainly feels like an audience watching this one man show. She whimpers and pleads above him. Held by the waist she gyrates her hips with each plunge he makes inside her.

The attention he plays upon her breasts befuddle her senses further. The obvious pattern makes her yearn for more as he takes her with a patience. Something akin to a hand plays with her ass. He pulls out there, her sphincter twitching as she's left gaping but not for long.

With each twitch she begins tightening back up with that drug he applies. When she can tighten no more another thinner cock, a spool of three she would soon find, advance. Pressing back inside her.

Daphnee gasps. Green eyes press closed as he slips inside that tightness. So tight there that it felt as if it were her first time back there … the stark difference being that her first time was made to hurt a lot as she was brutally ass fucked. This is different, a slowness that allowed her to get use to the intrusion. Far more care used allowed Daphnee to adjust to the new tightness.

Euphoria flooded her senses. Each hole filled to the utmost and while his speed did not increase there was no need with the mastery he was displaying. Her belly tightened, soon she felt an explosion rip through her at such overwhelming bliss. Muscles tighten even further in response of her release. So befuddled was she that he could have exhausted her had he indeed increased the tempo.

Instead he was making apologies about the need to catch his breath. Something Daphnee knew quit well. This allowed her a bit of a breather too. Her eyes open once again and given she is unable to throw her voice now she simply nods hoping to convey that that was fine. She even slows down a bit, gyrations slowing she attempts to smile around his member.

She felt sorry to whoever had to clean this mess up. As it was just cleaning herself would require a massive effort. She could only hope the refresher wasn't far as her odds of sneaking around in such a state, naked and coated in the scent of sex, would be all but impossible.

Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:46 pm

The separate liquid and semisolid mass of jizz inside her feels alive as it rubs away at her insides, what almost feels like separate, threadlike tentacles swimming around her womb before forming an immaculate web of tense delight that serves to let her control how the cum moves inside her. Every motion she took was received, and the mass in her stomach, womb and ass moved as if copying her motions. Narrow threads worm through her cervix before stirring up the cum in her womb, and the process feels as if she's getting a massage on her well-worked insides.

True to his word, those powerful folds of flesh-gills? pumped air into his body - and she could feel the lengths stiffening up as they lounged around her body, each length appearing to move independently - some eagerly feeling her up while others held back, content to watch her nude form twitching in the ridge-covered 'bed' of tentacles she now lay in. The eyeballs that had kept away from her as she thrashed and pounded away at the duo of alien cocks in her cunt and ass now floated over her, clearly admiring her lithe, toned body. Others go for her breasts, exploring those perky orbs and admiring her erect nipples while a few more watch the point where her butthole is still claimed by the slick, narrow tentacle that is patiently waiting for him to recover his breath - the subtle, hairlike veins on this length throb, as it is slowly pushed to full erection once again.

"Alright, that's enough keeping you waiting." he finally speaks out, the accent on the second word almost incomprehensible. The languid swarm of tentacles surrounding her peel back, leaving her bare back a sticky mess. "Want me to take over? It'll be really good..."

Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:47 pm

Even as she recovers Daphnee feels that fluid motion inside her. She doesn't realize at first that the motions mirror her own. She's only aware of how good it feels, smaller orgasms greet those motions as she's claimed both inside and out. Her innards massaged just as his members are as she closes around him again and again.

“Incredible ...” she manages to gasp out. The feel of other tentacles all about her, feeling her, numerous eyes watching her. He's a one man show all too himself. Both participant and audience.

A warm oozes over her skin from all the ejaculant collected there. She's such a mess.

A chain of smaller orgasms hit not as intense but never ending either. Those masses creeping over her begin to stiffen gradual as do those within her. Daphnee guess that was the best she could expect as far as rest went. Still, she wasn't pushed over the brink but kept on edge with those smaller manipulations of her body.

“What!? Wait, better?” The concept is hard to imagine as she assumes that by good he meant better than she had it now. Green eyes are wise in surprise. While everything catches up to her Daphnee nods as curiosity gets the better of her.

“Yes, Master, I would like that. How would you like me Master?” Unsure if he wished for her to remain on top, yet making no move to dismount given the mess it would further cause, not that they could do much more to the bed.

Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:47 pm

“Yes, Master, I would like that. How would you like me Master?”

"A bit of a switch this time around. I'm going to be on top this time." he explains. As if on cue, the things holding her up finally pull away from her ankles and the 'bed' of tentacles below her give way, letting her hands find the plain material used in the bedding. It's a bit damp now, but pleasantly warm and the way the fabric is pulled tight as he adjusts his position feels heavenly on her nipples as she's drawn inward to it. As he splits open from the middle, Daphnee is allowed an unhindered passage onto the bed. Her knees are guided to find the surface, and those slick length coil loosely around her legs - more eager to feel her up rather than restrain her.

A larger 'armlike' tentacle presses down on her bare back, slowly guiding her breasts onto the fabric - just before a set of smaller fingers loop around her waist, holding her just so that her well-worked, sensitive nipples now brush against the fabric in a slow, almost maddening pace. Of course, she's not really tortured - the narrow thing in her ass makes sure whatever attention she's missing from her tits and cunt is compensated as it eagerly twitches and twists into her depths, pausing occasionally to 'lick' her insides. More of those lengths 'lick' her adorable rear, leaving behind crisscrossing trails of cool, liquid pleasure on her.

"By the way, I've been meaning to ask - what do you think of rope-play?"

Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:45 pm

Daphnee finds her world transforming as she is positioned on the damp, yet warm, bed. Knees splayed tentacles loop around her thighs widening her body while a thicker arm-like appendage presses on her back lowering her down to the bed. At the same time her ass is kept elevated.

Tits are continually massaged by tentacles. Nipples remain stiff. Blood surging into each. Every flick brings forth both agony and pleasure at the attention they receive so sensitive are those nubs now.

Soft moans spill from her lips as the tendril swirls about in her ass with each delicious thrust he makes. Further that cum inside her is churned up. Waves of pleasure ripple through every fiber of her being. Toes curl, muscles of her ass close about him as he moves. Her body trembles as she finds her orgasm being prolonged into one everlasting one. It's just not as intense as it had been when he was going all out.

She nearly misses his question given the stimuli that's rippling over her.

“Huh? Oh … Ah!” Green eyes press closed as she deals with the latest wave of pleasure that races through her. She considers the question. The long answer probably wouldn't interest him. Nor did she think she could make such a lengthy explanation in that regard.

“I enjoy it too Master. It's been a while though.” She had all sorts of training with knots. In fact it had been the whole reason behind how adaptable her mind could be with a little assistance given where she actually was and what they were still doing.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:22 pm

“I enjoy it too Master. It's been a while though.”

"So, you do have some experience with it. Alright then..."

What almost felt like hands grasp her hip and waist, and the smaller lengths clinging onto her peel away - their behavior reminding her of a crowd of fans being asked to avoid getting on the stage on one of her shows. His powerful 'leg' moves to the side to give her some room as she's slowly turned face up. The tendril-like lengths that have been waiting by her side weave themselves together to form a series of slick, grey-orange ropes that snake around her, watching her closely while appearing to wait for some kind of signal.

"What I wanted to do at first was to give you such a good time, you'd consider coming down here a lot more often." he admits. "But before that... what I'd like you to do is indulge in a curiosity of mine - sure, I've had practice, but how good am I with rope? I want your opinion on my technique. Let's begin."

Grasping one of the ropes, he pulls one of her legs up - the grip of those slick, sinewy tentacles pleasant on her skin as he deftly loops the 'rope' on her ankles. Next, he loops the twitching ropes formed by his tentacles around her neck - loose at first, but after coiling them around her breasts, he tightens the knot - then sets a balancing knot on her stomach, the loops counterbalancing each other and pushing up her breasts slightly. This way, the loop around her neck wouldn't get too tight...

The tentacles wait until she's laid on her back on the bed, before tugging lightly at her ankles. She gets a pretty close-up view of how they work, snaking around the metal support frame of the simple bed to pull her legs apart. The ropes, being entirely alive - are magnificent at what they do. They sense out her blood flow and loosen up ever so slightly when the excited motions of those larger tentacles tug at the thin ones forming the ropes. Others tighten up just so, seeming to tap into her pain nerves to figure out the boundary between pleasure and pain and making sure to let her have a good time of it.

"How's that?"

Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:24 am

Daphnee, flipped over, feels the wetness of the bed against her back. Though it was hard to say if it was from the mattress or the cum already on her. Emerald green eyes gaze up at him focusing more of the middle of his torso. She indeed had some experience with bondage, most being involuntary. It had been something she was into prior to her first night on Shokushu when disaster struck. It took a long time and the efforts of her Mistress for her to get over that fear.

Even so her heart rate increased slightly as he hefted up her leg. Making that first loop around her ankle. Her breaths were shallow, breasts rising and falling as he continued. Rarely had a monster or alien restrained her since her first year at university. Most of the time she was able to negotiate out of being restrained. Not always. And there were times were it had been included to assist her in getting over those fears.

She did not panic as she would have in the past. That fear was always at the back of her mind as she gave up control. A loop made it's way around her neck, down to her breasts causing them to rise higher then securing a loop about her navel. The restraints hurt a bit at times but adapted remaining both loose enough and secure.

Her legs now spread eagle he had a perfect view of her moistened sex.

“I don't think you have to worry about that,” Daphnee grinned up at him. “Though I do not know how often I will be upon this hip Master.” Had she left a good impress? Would she be requested here again? She reasoned she would but she always left a little room for doubt.

Daphnee wondered about his technique. Though she didn't have long to ponder before he began. Restraints pressing against her snugly it almost felt as if they were working against her skin in a pleasant way after the brief adaptation in their exploration between pain and pleasure. A twinge of pain could be exciting, nothing lasting or damaging, though he found no trouble in playing to her needs. Daphnee enjoyed a gentler touch.

Pleasure washed over her, her back arching up. She squirmed a little to get more of that contact against her. Nerve endings exploding in an array of pleasure.

The pulling on the smaller securing tendrils by the larger ones cause vibrations to ripple along the smaller ones, vibrations that work and massage against her flesh. She moans in response.

“Excellent Master.”

Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:55 pm

“Excellent Master.”

Almost as if spurred on by her positive review, he continued to tie her up. The 'ropes' shifting this way and that before settling on her skin finally gave it away to her that they were alive - teeming with what looked like smaller eyes, shifting veins and wavering grooves of muscle. They moved almost independently from his 'hands', shifting just so to help form the knots that now bound her legs. He presses a flat-headed cock against her moist cunt, gauging her capacity to take him, then withdraws when he decides that it'll be too much for her.

A newer cock is bought to bear against her, this one slick, tapered and throbbing with barely-restrained pleasure. The width of this newcomer is uneven, pressing against her slick hole as the tip pushes her lips apart before he slowly slides it in. It's natural secretions go into overdrive as it is pushed into her, painting her insides with a warm liquid lubricant that lets him drive the thing as far as it'll go in her in one go. Settling into her tightness and letting her muscles press down on the intruder, the thing twitches, trying to grow a little longer than before as it.

The expected hard thrusts don't come, however. And instead, he simply hands her some more of those "ropes". At her touch, they squirm excitedly, but as if given a silent command, they go quiescent as she looks them over - as if waiting for her command.

"...I've been trying to figure this out for a while, but humans have rigid bits inside them, right? You're built differently than us." he begins, as he slowly shifts his upper body to give her hands some room, the eyes watching her every move. "So, uh... how would you tie your upper arms in a way that brings you pleasure? I want to see the best way to do it."

Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next