View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 33  Next
 Stage (Echkeliel 967) 

Post Re: Stage (Echkeliel 967)
Reading her intention, he deftly navigated a featureless, tapered-headed shaft to her tongue, letting her feel out the offered length to see if it would satisfy her need to take his length. The well-lubricated shaft teased her tongue, letting her sensitive tongue play across it and get a feel for its texture. The way she had grasped two of his lengths and serviced them with firm strokes left no doubt in his mind that this particular human had definitely fantasized about having sex with tentacle monsters.

This fact alone would have driven him well over the edge if he hadn't undergone intense stamina training back on the homeworld, but to make sure she would get a good tradeoff, he hunched down on his own impending climax, focusing on pleasuring her to wring out a strong orgasm from her as he could. Shifting the angles of how the sub-muscles moved on his main shaft to keep her on edge by caressing and feeling up her insides, he let his shaft pick up the pace, synchronizing with the gyrating of the girl's hips - following her motions closely as she continued to work the shafts insider her with wild abandon.

“Your not so bad yourself.” she had said.

"I suppose I could do better, girl." he responded. "How about this?"

Unwilling to leave her rear in need anymore, the next tentacle that lined up with her - a quivering mass of bumps adorning a central rod, lined up with constantly shifting nodules pressed against her rear, the hole yielding to this well-lubricated intruder as it slowly worked its way into her, it's girth noticeable enough for her as it spread her sphincter and worked its way into her with ease. The first inches were driven into her carefully, only picking up the pace when she roughly moved her hips against the dripping length, pleasuring himself by utilizing her incredible muscle control and using her body's instinctual twitches and quivering as his personal pleasure toy.

On the other end, her tits were groped roughly, the suckers tugging at her nipples yielding to the smaller tentacles that now moves across her nipples, teasing the tips with their lengths much like how a violinist would play the strings of his instrument. The tightened lengths jostled across her sensitive nipples for a moment before the suckers returned to tug and pull on her nubs, focusing on her body's subtle twitches to keep him guided in the right direction...

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:09 am

“Ohhh!!!” She responded as he upped the ante. No longer had he been teasing her backside but was now pressing inside her. She could feel both tentacles working away inside her as they rubbed against each other only a thin wall of flesh separating the two.

Her hands worked along other tentacles, her feet pressing against the stage as she gyrated her hips lifting then dropping herself down as she worked. Muscles fired and spasmed. Her tongue buzzed against the feel of the tentacle in her mouth feeling that smooth surface as she traced against it. Her head bobbing back and forth as she swallowed that length.

She could feel those nodules along the surface of the tentacle in her backside. While it worked to please her she had worked to constrict and please it, her body trained in doing so throughout the years she had spent on the island.

Unlike him, Daphnee had not been trained in holding back. She had been trained for stamina, however, so she could endure a lot for a considerable amount of time, well other than attempting to hold back something she had never done. She moaned out against the tentacle in her mouth, her breasts particularly her nipples were being played with shooting a tingly warmth throughout her.

It did not take long for muscles to tenses up. She squeezed against him as the dam burst inside her. Juices flowing over him as she shuddered cumming hard. She stilled for a moment, collected herself and began moving again riding out that wave that surged over her. Tremors following in the wake of that release even as a bigger one built up.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:04 am

At her third orgasm, he halted his advance completely, so as to make sure he wouldn't go too deep into her - and just watched with amusement as the girl simply took over the task of pleasuring herself. Using the stiff tentacles like a living dildo and working herself into a frenzy, her body was moving - almost undulating on his lengths as she took them in with ease now that she was properly getting into it. The tentacles exploring her body moved only to give her some moving room as she worked herself through orgasm after orgasm as he idly groped her chest before he let go of her nipples, leaving them erect against the cool air.

He sighed inwardly as he watched her red nubs quiver. He wanted to play with them some more, but it seemed that they were being pulled to their limits and he would have to let them rest for now.

Yeap. He thought to himself. You're definitely a tentacleophile. I wonder if you have any reading material regarding this fetish?

The thing in her ass yielded another payload into her depths, the gel sending waves of warmth and relaxation, followed by a slight numbness - which then faded a few minutes later, leaving her insides more sensitive and aware of what was happening. Now that she could notice, she sensed the individual grooves in the tentacles in her depths shifting ever so slightly as they massaged her insides, the lumpy 'heads' of the tentacle in her ass quivering as they were squeezed by her abdominal muscles. The way she still continued to pound her hips into the tentacles, he was sure that with a little more pressure, he'd be able to explore her full depths. But for now, he held back simply because he didn't feel like telling her to calm down.

The subtle, shuddering motions of her vaginal canal clued him in to her next climax, and he adjusted his tentacles' motions to fit her needs. The shafts, remaining still - picked up the ante on their textures and nodules shifting back and forth as the girl continued to use his lengths for her own pleasure. A warning chirp drew his attention to the cortex computer, warning him of low blood oxygen in his catch, and he withdrew the tentacle in her mouth, lightly swatting her tits with a single, spoken command.

"Breathe."

Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:04 am

At one point her ass felt numb, tingling shortly after the influx of that gel or ejaculate. This slowed her movements but once she had full feeling she quickly picked up the pace. Daphnee had been aware that he had gone inert though the tentacles remained within her.

She felt the shifting nodules so he hadn't been totally still during the process. Tentacles pulled away from her breasts, so many suckers being peeled away from her felt like half a dozen band-aids being peeled away from her flesh leaving the area beneath wet.

She could not have stopped herself even if she had wanted to. Her next orgasm had been close at hand and there was simply no reason to hold back. She shuddered again around him, the tentacle drawing out of her mouth then only to smack lightly against her tits causing them to jiggle a bit. He spoke his command and while she did manage to gulp down some air it wasn't long before she stilled and spoke back.

Feeling the nodules shifting inside her as they continued to draw out the after shocks of her releases she tilted her head in what she believed to be his direction.

“You don't like?” His stillness had confused her now that she had settled down enough to think, leaving her a little confused by his lack of participation although she could be wrong and he wished to see what she had been capable of doing on her own.

Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:46 pm

"If I wanted to fuck an onahole, I'd have just bought one, girl." Frank's voice chided her response as she drew in lungfuls of air, restoring much-needed strength into the muscles servicing the pair of tentacles exploring her insides. "It wouldn't be even half as fun if you had passed out after you forgot to breathe."

Satisfied that she had recovered from her sudden 'dive' into the world of uncontrolled pleasure, he set off the motions that had halted before, the aggressive penetration that now brushed against her cervix every now and then as he plumbed her depths bringing her much-needed pleasure as he continued to work her towards a massive climax. More smooth lengths, tentacles without suckers this time, returned to grope her breasts eagerly as he slowly returned to his regular pace.

Striking the spots she had reacted to before, he focused on pleasuring her again as he finally returned to the rhythm of fucking her both ways just before he had stopped before. Her body moved so fluidly now, the combo of lubricant, numbing and pleasure working her body into a smooth performance that he found himself admiring. Even though she was just a human, the way she shifted her hips - the way she worked her torso with such gusto was so much more than watching a funrom. The scent of her body as she poured out pheromones, the subtle gasps and moans she made as she found herself ascending to new heights of pleasure - all these little things aroused him aplenty.

"I'm surprised that you're still coherent..." he breathed out as she continued to drive ever closer to her next climax.

Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:08 am

Breasts heaving up and down as she continued to draw breath. She had been confused at first when the Frank voice returned. Not sure if he had been insulting her or not. She had no idea what that sex toy was called though she had seen one or two of them in the basement. Why they were there was anyone's guess. Maybe a visitor had a particular fetish in being chained and tormented or in the case of the extremely large ones it could be used in addition to penetrating a student so more of the length was pleasured.

“Whats an – AH!!!” He began moving again as if seeking to take things into his own hands. Her hips continued to move as tentacles plunged into her. The bounce of her breasts only hindered by other tentacles. While her mouth remained free she dipped her chin licking over one that played with her chest.

Meanwhile her hands pumped over the tentacles she held. Her chin lifting up only with his comment, her head swimming with the influx of pleasure she had been receiving. She questioned how much to say on the matter. Not sure how he would take it. Maybe he would take her away for a few days too which wrecked havoc with all her duties as had happened after Vex had taken her for a few days way back.

“I've been conditioned to hold out longer than most students,” she answered though her mind would crumble after so long her body could go beyond it.

“Mmm … gawd ...” She continued to move not knowing if that would prompt any further discussion seeing that she was vague but indicated that she knew more than most of her peers at the school.

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:04 pm

Her choice of words had been interesting - not only she was a tentacleophile, but if her words were to be believed - she had been training herself, conditioning her body, even? Arousal ran through his limbs as he translated her words in his head. Even the nodules and ridges thrummed appreciatively in response as he picked up the pace.

Tightening his tension on the tentacles exploring her tits, he continued to grope them; his excitement given away by the slowly intensifying gropes, rubs and flicks he was giving to her, watching as the perky pair continued to jostle and dance around at his instructions. While he would have been content to just keep playing with her, appreciating the soft texture of her body after a hard day's work - it wouldn't be quite fair to her. Tentacleophiles deserved the finest treatment, and it was this that he focused upon.

The thing in her ass yielded, spraying her insides with more of that gel that all at once felt arousing, yet relaxing as the cocktail of chemicals was pumped into her bloodstream. Using its own lubrication to slide out, it was replaced with an even larger, firmer length with a set of muscular ripples that twitched like a vibrator as its rounded head slid into her rear. Well lubricated with her own juices, the newcomer began to journey even deeper into her.

The tentacle in her pussy, being wrung much like its partner in her ass, similarly flooded her nethers before pulling out - quickly replaced by a more turgid tentacle that felt more like a cock than the last one whose flattened head had scoured her depths before. This soft, yet firm head was a delight as it caressed her walls deep inside her. Not exactly as prehensile as the tentacle that had made its home here for a while, but the alien cock had a relaxing warmth to it that slowly worked its way into her with smooth, deep strokes.

"That so? Well then, I believe you wouldn't mind it if I went all-out on you..." his voice trailed off, a touch of Frank's teasing, and promise of more pleasure to come in his words.

Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:38 pm

She felt the tentacle in her ass rupture. The influx of gel both soothing and arousing, some of which managed to dripped out of her ass before another larger one sealed her back up. The tentacles on her chest began pulling harder as if he had been excited by her news. Areas grew pinkish red as they had been tugged up.

More or less in a sitting position her body was pushed forward an back by those pistoning members. She felt the one in her pussy explode next though without missing a beat it was replaced by a less flexible member. It actually felt more like a cock not that Daphnee ever felt a real one, not a human one. The closest being Ania's which could have matched the feeling but she lacked a proper comparison never having been with a human before. It just wasn't in the cards before she came to the school and was probably not going to happen now.

But it looked like one so …

Hands reached out taking other tentacles in hand and working over them. She tried not to pull against them and used the shifting momentum to her advantage letting the back and forth motion let her hands to work up and down those lengths.

Perhaps she had said too much. She looked at him as best as she could with that blindfold upon her. “Depends on OH what you mean AH by all out.”

Uncertain what he meant by that. Did he mean torture or just taking her to her limits? Daphnee was uncertain what he meant. Because if the former being boiled alive had been none too pleasant and something she didn't look forward to again among many other things not that she had much of a say about such things she realized.

Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:00 am

The moment the words claiming that she was conditioned to endure things, he felt a change come across her. Dread, panic even - these sensations flitted silently across her body, the subtle tension in her body changing as she froze up for a moment. The next moment, she leaned forwards to root around for more of his tentacles, servicing them with a sudden gusto that surprised him. Was she trying to prove a point, or maybe work off her own fear?

"That's good. I thought you had chewed off more 'n ya could swallow, girl." he spoke in Frank's voice as she serviced more of his lengths. "You're pretty good at this, I tell ya what. Reckon you could go a little faster, though? Go on..."

The shaft in her ass continued to worm into her. Inch after inch after inch vanished into her depths, driven by its subtle, snakelike motions and the amount of lubricant that the previous intruder had deposited into her. The textures of this intruder felt utterly pleasant as it passed by her anal spinchter. More lengths, now sopping wet with a similar viscous liquid, worked her over, paying particular attention to her now-identified erogenous zones. Fresh suckers, with fleshy jaws latched onto her nipples as her breasts were caressed and played with and the definitely penile thing in her nethers continued to work its way into her depths, eventually bottoming out. Its tapered, spongy, soft-yet-firm head felt utterly heavenly as it struck all her spots in her box with each upstroke - a slow, and careful approach rather the steady march into her depths that the thing in her ass was going.

As another orgasmic jolt shot through her, she felt another tentacle close to her mouth - dripping a salty-sweet smelling lubricant onto her neck and tits.

Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:48 am

“Faster?” She repeated rather than instructing him. Her mind took in what he said then analyzed the best methods open to her even as he continued to take her body both fast and slow.

Daphnee practically laid back keeping herself from making contact with the stage by using a single hand to push against it holding her a few inches above it. Her feet pressed flat against the stage. The position making it easier for her to shuffle her hips back and forth with greater speed.

She felt her own pleasure rising, had to switch arms every so often to quell the ache in her shoulder. Those tentacles felt good, others swept over her tits paying particular attention to her nipples as they were stimulated too.

“GAWD!” She gasped out, a tremor enveloping her body as she kept up the maddening pace until she couldn't. Her arm collapsing dropping her down to the stage that smarted with the contact but wasn't too bad. She would guess that someone being tackled suffered more. Her lower body was still arched up pumping into the air even as pleasure overrode her senses.

As she began to slow and come down from that high she felt another tentacle. This one coiled around her neck dripping something on it as well as her heaving breasts. She ceased movements but recovered quickly like her body needed to take a lungful of air before diving again. Her mouth opened, she stretched toward the unseen tentacle guessing where it was from shadows and drips against her.

When she reached it first with a tongue she licked over the surface finding that this particular tentacle tasted as it smelled, a little salty with another taste that she could not fully recall. It didn't taste so bad and her lips stretched around it guiding it forth as her hips began to start up again.

Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Reacting to the fact that she had tried valiantly to follow his suggestions - and failed as she let her arms drop with a muffled thud to the hardwood floor, he coiled four sets of tentacles around her slack arms, each twisting around the other until her arms - almost up to her shoulders were 'wrapped' in a series of throbbing warm coils that held them securely, providing superb cushioning from the hard stage floor. He was a little disappointed, but then reminded himself that she had been hanging on all this time and humans didn't have the kind of natural stamina to compete with his species - she had held out quite well, but even they had their limits. The throbbing lengths that shifted around her arms then provided a full-length massage along with his oils to slowly work off her fatigue.

"Tired already? Then I'll give you a little bonus because you're such a hard worker..."

The throbbing nodules that seemed to beat erratically with heat, the tough skin that almost seemed to vibrate as they worked on her arms as the lengths below her back stiffened up to intercept her body from having to press against the 'floor'. Coils and carefully moving tentacles reacted to her body's motions and worked in tandem with the larger tentacles surrounding her to keep her on a 'cushion' of constantly twitching tentacles as both her anus and her pussy was fucked hard by the tentacle duos. The thing moving in her ass had slowed down even more, each excruciating millimeter of penetration now appearing to her as herculean effort while the thing in her pussy was having an easier time of it as its heads seemed to 'coil' tighter, forming a delightful 'cock' with a stiff, yet warm texture that seemed to draw out so much of her natural lubricant as its smooth skin glided across her nethers.

Satisfied with properly lathering up her tits and neck, he let her lick the frontal tentacle a bit while he added a larger locomotive length to the mix, the larger, rougher length settling between her breasts as he took over, letting her lie slack under the masses of tentacles that now worked their way across and under her body. Satisfied with the position and after giving her tits an experimental thrust to make sure he wasn't pushing her off, he began to roughly titfuck her while the tentacle duo in her ass and pussy respectively began to shift against her fleshy walls, sending even more pleasure signals into the maelstrom of lust that was her mind at this point.

Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:16 pm

Daphnee felt like a runner in a marathon at times. Hitting the wall and being exhausted didn't have the same meaning for her any longer. She was made to push through this state often enough until she obtained her second wind. Couple with that the training that Slimer gave her with some mental tricks among physical training from a number of guests Daphnee had been more than capable of continuing.

She felt the coils of tentacles swirl over her arms and other areas cushioning her from the hard wooden stage. Those that were enjoying her body slowed, it appeared that the one in her ass struggled for each inch while the one in her pussy had an easier time of it. Perhaps it had been the shape or his whim, who could really say? Her body did respond on it's own conditioned so well. She had been tight against the pair of tentacles even as she shook her head a little in response to his question.

Feeling another tentacle sliding over her chest and between her breasts her hands moved pressing her tits together to form a tunnel around that tentacle.

Her feet pressed into the stage in order to lift her hips up to give him greater access.

Exhaustion came in stages and she had learned how best to deal with it. She had learned how to pace herself quite well after Vex though she still had no control as far as holding back from her own releases. No one had seen that as an issue, perhaps they wished to see how much they could get her to cum. She didn't dwell on it so much.

“Trying to save face? If you're mmm tired we can take a brake. B-But I'm fine.” She stretched licking the tentacle that was titty fucking her. Then she opened wide to receive that tentacle in her mouth unable to grope for it with her hands or effectively use her eyes to guide it to her lips.

Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:39 pm

The tentacle in her ass finally bottomed out, her perky rear meeting a swarm of quivering, finger-like lengths that swam across her rear, exploring her lower back in a coordinated swarm that continued to sweep across her body as she 'sat' down on the length inside her. While it was impossible to gauge just how much of a length she had taken, the pleasurable deep-body massage it was giving her insides was undeniable. Too bad it couldn't go any deeper...

While her eyes lacked input, her brain managed to compensate for it - the gel that he had sprayed her body with also enhanced her sense of touch while slightly dulling the pain response. The resulting combination allowed her to move her limbs accurately in the dark - but after servicing his myriad shafts, her muscular lactic acid levels were building up to the point that they had lost their strength temporarily. The coils trapping her arms and massaging them seemed to replenish some of their function, the lengths falling away from her arms as she shifted, then continued to service the length between her tits by pushing her breasts together. As she continued to utilize her skills at servicing and multi-tasking, he watched as the sensory arrays pressed into her skin, the microtubules reading the contents of her capillaries began to return a more optimistic reading on her blood content as she continued to recover.

“Trying to save face? If you're mmm tired we can take a brake. B-But I'm fine.” she snarked back after shaking her head. She might have been trying to talk him down, but her sheer libido only served to turn him on even more, to the point he couldn't even muster an iota of anger. She was still somehow coherent after those repeated orgasms and sensory enhancement drugs that had been pumped into her.

"Trying to make sure I don't break you." he chuckled, giving this spunky human girl an honest answer as she continued to lick the roundish 'head' of the tentacle for a moment before opening her mouth wide to receive it. Sensing the opened passage, the tentacle continued its journey into her mouth, letting her tongue serve as a 'tour guide'. Humans were, after all - an extremely rare species. Even one death was an incalculably terrible loss. A break, though - this was his chance to get at what he had been eyeing this whole time. Quickly shifting gears, he picked up the conversational tone needed and agreed with her. "A break, huh... Actually, girl, I reckon you're right - I am pretty tired. How's about I give you that special bonus now as a reward for being such a good sport?"

Through this whole time, the constantly vibrating length in her cunt hadn't let up at all. He worked three distinct tentacles moving in her sensitive cunt, their motions similar - but to her sense-enhanced body, their true form was undeniable - she felt the way the flesh was formed of three heads tightly coiled together, subtly tightening and easing off to form a shifting surface that kept her on her toes, constantly introducing her to a new angle of pleasure. Following the lead of the thing in her ass, it began to dive deeper into her as well, using each thrust to inch closer and closer to her quivering cervix.

Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:27 pm

How many tentacles did he have? The swarm of slender tentacles were like fingers pressing into her ass, tracing it. While not a fan of drugs herself, at least not drugs used against her, these hadn't crushed her mind like an intense aphrodisiac. Rather they had complimented matters, eroding what pain she should have been feeling. After all she had experiences that didn't go so well even if she had been trained part of that had been enduring pain. Often it was painful except in those rare cases where a being held back.

Her senses had been enhanced though it was still difficult mapping out what he actually looked like. She knew in time that she would be left spent and exhausted. Rarely did they get bored with her before that point. It was a point of pride to make sure they were not bored, at least the ones that didn't attempt to torture her. In those cases she had been stubborn to the point that she often ruined their fun. Granted it still left her hurt in the end but not as much as it would have been if she gave them what they wanted.

Daphnee didn't have time to answer feeling that tentacle take her mouth. It felt smooth, her tongue sweeping over it as multiple tentacles pushed her body downward as they proceeded into her pussy. More than one of the things stretching deep into her, her warm pussy wet and wrapped about them as they advanced squeezing for all she was worth.

She moaned in response still feeling the after shocks of her latest release. A question had been asked of her and while it had been rude to speak with her mouth full Daphnee responded with a slow nod wondering what reward he had in mind.

Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:34 pm

Responding to her nod, the things in her nethers twitched, before providing her with more lubricant, while the twitching length buried so deep inside her seemed to explode into liquid - the drugs washing through her insides leaving a wave of numbness that washed away, followed by sensory clarity as if pinpoints of sensation worked through her as her internal muscles responded to the sensation. The drugs left her more aware - more in control. Individual muscles responded with crystal-like clarity as the liquid worked its way into her depths, filling her intestines up, rapidly taken up by her bloodstream - causing a wave of sudden warmth that seemed to flush the lingering aches of having been fucked by a pair of muscular tentacles for what seemed like hours in the dark.

Pressed down like this, her ass plugged fully with its girth and her powerful muscles clamping down on the tentacle as it continued to spew that liquid delight into her for seconds that seemed to stretch out uncomfortably in the dark before the tentacles assaulting her body eased off, only letting her tongue work the smooth skin of the thing in her mouth as it continued to seep its juices into her waiting throat as he inched the shaft deeper into her. Her soft tongue to him appeared smooth at first glance, but now - infused with more muscular control thanks to the drugs in her system, he appreciated the microscopic bumps of her tongue as she worked its length across sensitive sections of skin as it rewarded her with a little more 'give' with each slow thrust. He tensed up slightly in anticipation of her gag reflex, expecting a rough squeeze play, but it never came.

For just a fleeting moment, her body had been left to rest, buried amidst a 'swarm' of tentacles that now continued to calmly explore her body again, picking out her pleasure spots one by one judging by her reactions as she lay slack in what could only be described as a pit of serpentine lengths that seemed to shift infinitely in some direction or another. As she rested, his eyes finally directed their attentions to the main target; her bag. Packed with rather interesting notes, he looked them over - wondering exactly why she had built a stage in the middle of nowhere. Perhaps these notes would provide some insight...

He spent a few seconds leafing through her notes. Could it be part of some kind of exercise? Or was this a training ledger? Or... possibilities wandered through his brains as they attempted to make sense of the marked maps.

Even as he read through the notes - he did not leave his catch to do all the work. The moment her breathing eased off, more of his tentacles began to grope her tits again, giving the girl plenty of attention to her tits. Narrow lengths loaded with twitching nodules worked their way slowly across her nipples, while larger, lumpier lengths groped the undersides of her bosom, providing both a focused and a wider-band arc of pleasure on her tits. While his actions pleasurable, he paced his motions, so as not to damage the skin as another serving of an even more viscous liquid splashed onto her tits. This gel served to work up her senstive tits even further, her skin now able to sense individual folds and creases in the tentacles that now continued to caress her. Little by little, her overall sensitivity, followed by muscle control continued to increase until she sensed, rather than felt the swarm waiting just beyond her touch.

He grunted in satisfaction as her blindfolded eyes seemed to follow the tentacles hovering closest to her, her sensitive nethers clenching up at the presence of five tentacles hovering just above her mons, and two languidly moving around her ass - while three more lurked just beyond her breasts and two more wandered close to her head.

"I reckon you're feeling right as rain now." Frank's voice suddenly started... behind her? "How's about we go for a real crowd pleaser... or did you have something else in mind?"

Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 33  Next