View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Stage (Echkeliel 967) 

Post Re: Stage (Echkeliel 967)
“Uh … ah ...” soft purrs continue to slip from Daphnee's lips as she's teased. Her features flushed as she feels the tendrils playing with her nipples. Using the fabric of her shirt to stimulate them further as they are pulled and dragged against it.

Her anus painted with that well lubricated member as suckers rain out over her torso feeling like numerous lips pressing small kisses all over her. His shaft growing beneath her touch as she plays with it in her grasp. Teasing him as she's teased in return.

Then they stop and she ceases. Obeying him as she remains in place. And while she cannot see the alien nor understand the exchange of words she can surmise from his reaction that he was searching for solitude. Maybe he shared crew quarters and was making an inquiry. She waits. The doors closing only for him to release the ramp of the shuttle.

She thinks she gets it. Given the tone of his words and the urgency behind them. While they were still in the shuttle Daphnee see that as semantics at this point. As far as she can tell the shuttle was going to be loaded up soon.

“Yes, Master.” She moves aside. Beginning to do just that. But she doesn't work fast unless prompted to. First comes her blouse which she folds and sets aside on the deck. Followed next by her boots. She works on the remainder of her attire in turn folding each article neatly until she is just in her undergarments. Freeing her breasts then stepping out of her panties she moves close to him before dropping to her knees.

A hand reaching out to stroke against that muscular member. A thumb rubbing against the tip. “Can I have another taste Master?” Green eyes flick up to regard him.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:20 pm

He watches her, his considerable bulk positioned strategically to prevent anyone on the outside on seeing her just yet - while most of the crowd's attention's focused on the cargo doors, he quickly picks up the clothes she sets aside and waits until she's fully nude to start dressing her up again - using her own clothes quite creatively to craft a set of blindfolds, and then a corset that left her breasts bare from her skirt. Her toned butt and snatch were in open view of anyone who would have looked this way - and he pulls her up, satisfied with his handiwork, and guides her hand to his turgid tool.

“Can I have another taste Master?” she asks him.

"Alright, but you'd best step off the shuttle before it gets called somewhere else."

As she takes the proffered shaft, he guides her onto the platform, which is fortunately quite empty. Behind her, the shuttle hums back to life as someone far away has obviously made a transport request. The mechanized doors scan for any obstacles before sliding shut and it drives away into the transport tubes again. Blindfolded like this, the delicious aroma seeping from his 'cock' feels even more amplified.

"Okay, now listen up." he breathes out, a combination of excitement and tension tinging his voice as those tendrils touch up her bare back, exploring her lithe form. "I'd like you to play the part of a normal, everyday freelancer girl that I've just hired. If the crowd here realizes that you're THE Daphnee, you're going to have a bit of a rough time should they all want a go with you. And I'd rather not risk being named the culprit if something does happen to you down here. Lets go."

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:45 pm

Daphnee is guided back to her feet. Blind folded and dressed creatively she can feel the open air upon her. Her hand fondling that package as he listens. With the loss of her sight she focuses on her other senses more. Hearing others dealing with the ship as they step off of it. Soon it is recalled to another platform.

So far she doesn't get the sense that anyone else is immediately in their vicinity. She doesn't feel watched though she smells that pleasant aroma greeting her nose. Her instructions given Daphnee realizes how a simple band of cloth can throw off onlookers enough where you're not immediately recognized. Especially if your a famous person showing up in an unexpected area. As long as she didn't need to speak and even so she had been adapt at both throwing and changing her voice due to the time she invested in ventriloquism.

“Understood Master.”

She surmised that she was going to be seen. Some may be interest, some may not. She hadn't gotten the sense that the guards here had been overly interested in her. That or they stayed clear given who she was. Yet Tsuya went around nude without drawing more than what she deemed normal attention.

Lead away she followed. Relying on his sight to get around any impediments. Sometimes she intuates things seeing darker shadows beneath the blindfold. She combines that with listening to background noise while her hand continues to prime him for that treat that was yet to come.

Her mind plays with all the possible scenarios. Not sure what he was leading her into or if they would come across anyone. Even so whether they would be interested in stopping them or if he was even going to let them try their hand, claw or tentacle with her. In the upcoming moments Daphnee was sure to find out.

Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:00 pm

Her hearing is attuned further with the blindfold, and judging from the sounds, she's being walked right by the relatively busy pedestrian passes. The sound of rollers and carts meet her ears, followed closely by clicks of talons, the sounds of footfalls, and the deep, undulating motions of creatures with no solid form. Something - a warm set of tendrils from the opposite side of where her master stood touches her bare stomach - almost admiring as words alien to her are spoken.

"You really shouldn't do these impulse purchases." whoever must've touched her says. "Disciplined, obedient too. And not getting on her knees to suck me off the moment she smelled my presence. You either got lucky with a freelancer who's got her brain in one piece, or had good fortune at an auction, right?"

"Something like that." Her owner speaks in response to this newcomer.

"She's a nice girl." the tendrils pressed onto her stomach pull back, satisfied. "What's her name?"

"... I haven't asked yet." her master replies.

"Smart move." the newcomer lets out a cross between an exhausted grunt and a sigh. "Try not to spend too much on her."

The trip on foot continues, with only occasional pauses while others admiring just how well Daphnee was handling this kind of attention. Appreciative strokes on her head, neck and back are followed by clear praise, visible from their vocal tone even if there's a bit of a language barrier. There is one incident in which her hearing picks up the sound of a human girl's voice, begging eagerly for more as the sound of flesh against flesh echo from what sounds to be an unused alleyway. Her master quickly pulls her away from the gathering crowd before they assume she's up on offer as well. And soon enough, this journey ends soon, as she's led through a dormitory door, and as the metal door shuts behind her, her owner pulls away the blindfold from her eyes. His cock is painfully overswollen, the nodules lining its length filled to bursting thanks to her expert touch.

"Almost got caught." he wheezes out. "Thanks for playing it cool, though."

The tentacles wrap around her upper arms and stomach as he closes the distance, moving just so to let her continue stroking his fully erect length. Lust tinges his voice as he bumbles with the words first, then getting it right.

"I think you've done quite well enough to get a full-course reward..." he breathes out as the tip of the twitching cock brushes up against her slit, the fleshy edge collecting her slick juices to lubricate itself. Those ducts lining the base spew out another stream of that delicious scent onto her in response to her fingers exploring the muscular ridges.

Those powerful limbs get a comfortable grip on her thighs as she's lifted up into the air. From this angle, his body looks somewhat like a crowd, the eyes lifting clear off his main body to watch her as he walks towards the bed...

Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:05 am

They are not alone. Daphnee hears the sounds of clanking, beings walking about as well as doors being rolled opened. From the sounds of it things are being loaded or unloaded and she gets a sense that she's in a cargo area. Maybe supplies are being organized before being shipped out to various stations. For the most part she is ignored and she gets the sense that beings can't see them as they travel. That or they are well disciplined in carrying out their tasks. Still the noises don't seem to slacken as she would expect if they did see her unless of course this was a normal sight.

She thinks this is the case until she feels someone next to her. Tentacles exploring her stomach as her hand still pumps slowly at that cock. She listens though remains silent for now. Interjecting wouldn't do any good, nor was she directly addressed to answer a question. Soon enough they were off again. Other touches came but were fewer than she'd expect indicating that they were avoiding most traffic. At least she hoped that was the case and she wasn't losing any appeal.

At one point she heard the obvious signs of a sexual liaison. Whether one alien or several Daphnee didn't find out before she was stirred away again. She was left pondering over everything. Surmising that the crew was well behaved rather than interjecting themselves with the property of another crewman. Perhaps there was some sort of grievance that the crew could file or even a source of recreation available to them so they could blow off steam with communal slaves. Daphnee didn't have too long to ponder that.

A door closed her into the chamber she found herself in. With the blindfold removed she sees that she's in a dormitory or barracks. Green eyes barely have time to take in the bland surrounds though. Focusing on that stiffness. She thought it felt bigger but now could see how engorged it was.

After a false start he gets out his words. Almost caught? By who or what? Was the crew not suppose to take anyone here? Or were there others that weren't so well behaved that they avoided thus far? She couldn't say, grinning in response as her arms are held. Fingers still curling around that rod as she worked it. Only for him to draw her closer, that tip pressing against her down there, her heart rate accelerating even further as she felt that stiffness against that warm wet slickness.

“A reward Master?” No sooner had the words been out of her mouth had her thighs been gripped and she lifted up into the air as if she weighed nothing. She gasped in pleasant surprise, her hand leaving that swollen member now as it was harder to target. Hands setting down on his shoulders Daphnee squirms a little rubbing her slit over that tip, welcoming that release just as that substance had worked over her hand prior. Urging for another sort of release from him. She barely notices that they are traveling towards the nearest bed though she couldn't be certain it was the only one with that brief look before as her focus remained on him and granting him a bit of pleasure in hopes that it would lead to her own.

Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:15 pm

The unspoken question was on her facial expression because he answered as he folds her clothes and sets them aside on a table a ways from the bed.

"Yeah. Someone almost figured out you were THE Daphnee." he explains as he carries her over to the bed, and the subtle scent of the material wafted up to her. "Wait, right... you don't speak their language... sometimes I forget. Well, welcome to my dorm room. It ain't much, but for people like me, it's pretty much free."

The tip presses against her slit, taking care to lubricate itself on her juices before softening up, 'wriggling' into her pliant snatch before stiffening up again. The lumps on its length feel as if they twitch around, seeking out her preferred spots. Now no longer having to hold back, the narrow, slick lengths that had formerly worked under her clothes now excitedly played with her tits as more of those muscular lengths press against her, providing a warm, comfortable set of 'pads' that prevent her limbs from being squeezed too hard as she's lifted up again.

“A reward Master?”

"Oh yeah, you deserve one. I mean, you're giving me a good time on your own terms. So hey - I'm gonna make sure you walk away satisfied completely."

The next tendril to push into her butthole is narrower than the last, but dense and loaded with ringlike muscles that massage her sphincter for a moment before it slips right in, appearing to 'lick' her insides leaving a trail of cool ooze inside her as it pulses on up. Flat, tonguelike things languidly explore her breasts from over her top, the stubby lengths occasionally squeezing her tits, the leathery 'skin' of those narrower lengths brushing against her erect nipples as they appeared to 'watch' her nipples stiffen up.

More of those lengths wrap around her wrists - not really to bind her, but moreso to help her keep steady on top of him. Once he's certain that he's got a good enough grip on her, he starts to move slowly, driving that large shaft into her depths, filling her out completely in a slow, languid thrust. He's big, but it's the fleshy bits on his cock that eventually zero in on her good spots and pleasure her with relaxed strokes once she's properly lubed up. The cock even rotates every now and then, moving those stiff, almost quivering nodules around to keep her on her proverbial toes.

"Hmmm... for a start, how's this?"

Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:24 pm

Daphnee shook her head. No she didn't speak their language. German, English and a smattering of alien words. Most of which were sexually based commands from those aliens that couldn't speak in words she understood. There were an abundance of aliens, her studies couldn't involve all of them so she focused on the most common types that didn't have vocal cords or communicated in different fashions.

Her focus hadn't been on where they were at but rather the company she had. It could have been rather hectic had she been recolonized. Then again the aliens on the ship seemed to be behaved well so she might have been able to extract herself from a situation had it developed.

She turns her head as if she could see despite the blindfold. Attempting to get a feel of things without sight. She smiles at his words. “This will do.” It was far better than a stage or other public setting. Little did the student realize that she was currently on a stage back on the island of Shokushu. Prior training attuned her mind allowing it to extractulate things in conjunction to what he was doing.

Daphnee had forgotten her reality for the moment, immersed in the now that their minds created. Her own filling in gaps and backstory, perhaps it was what she believed should or could happen in an ideal setting. Or it could have been her subconscious painting a favorable scenario for her. Whatever the case she didn't have long to dwell upon it.

Feeling a tendril press against her slit. Teasing as it moved along her as it coated itself in her juices. It felt strange as it shifted consistency. Going from hard to soft then pressing against her core. Wriggling in she had never felt someone soft attempt to press inside her before, well not really. There were slugs and slimes that were soft. But once it was inside it began to stiffen once more exerting incredible control.

“Ahhh!” She gasped. Her back arching as she felt those lumps harden as he began moving within her. He was big stretching her around him. Still her body attempted to close around him. Only now had it dawned on her if that hard shaft attempted insertion while hard that would have been uncomfortable at best.

Other tendrils wrapped about her breasts. Squeezing and moving over them. Playing with stiff nipples as they made flesh to flesh contact with her. “Oh gawd!”

A smaller tendril than the first played with her ass. Circling against her anus then advancing. The larger and smaller felt keenly within her. They rotated as they filled her. Those lumps seeking out such cherished spots. Others wrapped about her limbs.

Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:34 pm

Properly lubricated, these intruders had no trouble pressing into her holes. Whatever treatment she had been given on stage still kept her nethers and butthole tight and these newcomers probing her depths shivered under the rough squeezing her body was imparting to them. Picking out her preferences from her motions, the pair of cocks (at least it felt like cocks) - each muscular length of squirming delight lined with fleshy points kept her balanced at the peak of pleasure. They even softened up every now and then as the length was pounded into her intimate depths, causing it to press out inside her before stiffening back up. He was clearly taking care not to tear her by easing off just before her human physiology could take no more.

"Ah right, hold still a moment...". The delightful motions of those powerful cocks pause for a moment, leaving her in an agonized void before a pair of swollen lengths unload a mass of gelatinous liquid onto her cheeks, neck, back and waist. The scent of this stuff fills her mind with images of food, pleasure and relaxation - the closest equivalent to a BBQ on a beach is what it smells like. Almost at once, the cocks start pounding away at her with a renewed frenzy, as if eager to make up to her for those seconds when her fucking was interrupted. "Go ahead and taste it, it'll be good for you."

"Oh, you have no idea how amazing you feel. This is way better than a holohole session." he grunts out as more of those fleshy lengths coil up on her arms, each smooth length clearly intent on caressing and exploring every bit of her nude body as he ravished her. As her nipples puffed out in arousal, powerful suckers latched onto them, and the small, fleshy ringlets inside them began to lick and suck on her nipples, adding a fresh source of raw pleasure for her to bask in. They tug on her breasts rhythmically, accentuating the paced pounding she receives in her filled up cunt and ass just so that she is not left wanting. Her mouth is left unclaimed - her moans causing those tentacles that have wrapped around her to shudder in delight.

Those eyes on his body, now that they're alone again, lift away from their protective sheaths, now explore her body as she's fucked both ways, each one moving almost independently as they take in the spectacular vista of her nude form, admiring her curvatures, lithe form and the way he's having his way with her. Their motions almost feel like that of a crowd watching with voiceless delight as she's roughly fucked. The minutes drip by, each second pulled apart with the girth of pleasure until she's left moaning and gasping for breath.

"Got anything specific you'd like me to do for you?" he asks her.

Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:08 am

Such control. Alternating between hard and soft at a whim. The feeling is unusual, rarely felt by her save for those with specific body types and never to such a degree. Slimes had a texture reminiscent of jello neither completely solid or liquid. Slugs felt more like sponges. Compressing and expanding but always having give. When he was stiff he was virtually unyielding. Muscles squeezing against him could get that member to compress just a bit but there was no denying that it was a minuscule amount given how stuffed she felt. When he compressed there was plenty of give. Her body compressed around his as he drew out.

Daphnee felt those keen movements. Among that of the lumps and rotation the new experience had been an utter delight. She quaked around him. Feeling her belly flutter as her toes curl. Heaven couldn't feel as good. Sight returning to her emerald eyes she smiled up at him, her cheeks red beneath the liquid that cascaded over them.

The smell that assails her nose is tangy. She stills at his command. His body stopping as he takes in the full view of her naked body. Daphnee gasps at the attention those suckers deliver to her breasts as they target her erect nipples. Her chest rising and falling with each breath. Then he starts up again with an eagerness.

“Oh Gawd! There! There! There!” She cries out. Her legs folding around his back, ankles hitching over one another blocking the sight of some of those eyes or giving her a reel close view of her legs if they remained opened. But with no light she doubted they could see anything. Then again she was uncertain as to how well he saw or even if it was similar to a human.

Indeed the liquid was tangy and refreshing. Her tongue stretched out of her mouth to lick at some on her cheek. Making a show of licking what she could reach with her tongue before using her fingers to scoop some of the substance up to her lips. Sucking it off each digit as she attempted to endure the hammering she received.

That fire in her belly bloomed. Incinerating her until she snapped, her body folding around his as she quaked from head to toe with her own release. Never one to hold back Daphnee had been trained to endure the crashing waves of pleasure that now swept over her.

“Holohole session?” She grins, collapsing muscles about him. Had he not participated in the parties or other entertainment? She supposed not with that revelation. He was staff after all. She doesn't know exactly what he refereed to but she has a good idea.

Daphnee considers the question. “You can slow down Master. There is no hurry and I'm sure I can provide you with an excusable reason for any tardiness. But if I may, Master?” She paused for just a moment. “I would like to ride you.”

Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:54 pm

“You can slow down Master. There is no hurry and I'm sure I can provide you with an excusable reason for any tardiness. But if I may, Master?”

The powerful, muscular lengths coiled around her strain with the effort of slowing down, the tension clearly visible under the effort of doing so. Being asked to slow down and come down from his excited 'high' clearly troubled him, but he did so. It took some time, but the strong thrusts slowly eased off as if physically holding back from her. A low rumble from below follows as most of the lengths holding her ease off, leaving her mostly loose.

"See, humans feel so good that I kind of just... haha..."

“I would like to ride you.”

"Well now - that does sound like more fun."

And just like that, the last lengths holding her bound wriggle free from her, leaving her on top of him. The eyes move out of her way, her fingers finding the 'skin' of his easier to grip. The shifting lengths inside her pull out after drooling some more of that pleasant lubricant inside her - only for a more tapered, more 'active' length to press against her vaginal lips.

"Here, you like this more, right?"

Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:14 am

“Oh … umm ...” Daphnee panted. Seeing the effort he used to restrain himself as those thrusts slowed down. Then ceased. Withdrawing from her she feels the warm payload inside her leaving her muscles quivering against the emptiness now.

She shivers, tingles racing through her as she feels that explosion race through her. Left light headed for a moment Daphnee catches her breath as they shift. Finding him down on the bed, her legs splayed either side of his hips other tendrils join in replacing those that had finished with her for the time being.

Grinning down at him she responds. “It's OK. There's no need to rush.” His eagerness had been a delight. Like a child on Christmas morning but she knew that they had little need to hurry. She wasn't too worried about being walked in on either assuming that there would be no interrupts hence the reason for him taking her here in the first place.

Thus she had not considered how to handle such if it did happen. Preferring this time to be his she focused on pleasing him as those other tendrils approached. The one pressed to her nethers felt her body quivering in the aftermath of her recent release.

Hands roamed over him. She leaned down, her hair tickling against his skin as she consumed his mouth with her own. Delaying in her response as her tongue danced over and along his own. When she broke away she smiled once more.

“Better.” She gave her answer a mere moment before her hips shot straight down that spire. Taking him deep she holds herself there as she trembles against him. Then slowly climbs up his length to the brink of getting off him before descending back down in a swift solid motion only to repeat the process. A mix of slow and fast.

“GAWD! You feel so good. So deep.” She was still cumming around him, her body crying out for his. Moans punctuated her lips when gasps or words didn't fill them.

“I want your cum. Give me your cum Master.”

Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:47 pm

“I want your cum. Give me your cum Master.”

This simple verbal plea was all it took for him to go all out.

Muscular lengths wrap around her ankles, more to help her keep her position than to truly bind her. Smaller lengths worked around her hands, feeling up her wrists and arms while denser lengths tease her tits. The newcomer teasing her sodden cunt bloomed open, pushing her lips apart as a fleshy, throbbing length pushed itself into her incredibly tight nethers. The way it moved, it almost seemed to be an entirely different organism the way it explored every pleasurable spot inside her all at once. A brief flash of pinpricks inside her pleasure-packed insides are buried almost instantly under the raw pleasure of the length adjusting its outer 'skin' and girth to pleasure her just so, going from a rough, difficult form to a marbled, smooth cock lined with pleasantly vibrating fleshy nodules lining its length. Ducts lining it open, pumping a fresh load of lubricant inside her.

The way he bucked against her felt almost mechanical, with no end in sight. The only thing that gave away the fact he was paying attention was the way his cock would shift just so to push her to her limits, but never going beyond that. A hard fucking indeed, but never enough to tear her. The sensitive mass of tendrils peeking out from the tip seemed to learn all they could on her, picking out the way her cervix quivered and how her vaginal muscles move in response, transferring this information to the 'cock' that immediately shifts just so to pleasure her just right. Ridges and bumps go turgid in sequence, the way they pound with a pulse sending fresh waves of pleasure as it rubbed against every delicate spot inside her.

One of the tentacles that had, up until now been exploring her face at a slow, languid pace that still betrayed its natural curiosity began to ejaculate first - leaving a trail of sticky nectar around her lips. The scent of this sweet liquid hung heavy in the air, challenging her lungs to take deep breaths as she was fucked hard like this. A chance touch with the tip of her tongue rewarded her with a delicious snack - the gooey, syrupy liquid easily melting into the crevasses between her tastebuds and coating her tongue with a slow-flowing river of delight.

The things exploring her stiff nipples backs away. They are, of course - replaced by sucker-tipped newcomers that latch onto her erect nipples and begin to draw on them hard, following closely by what almost feels like a cross between segmented fingers and lips closing on each of her breasts, then they begin to rhythmically tugging on each tit.

"Almost... there..." he grunts out.

Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:01 pm

Daphnee felt those tendrils latch onto her. Coiling about her ankles and wrists loosely after voicing her wants. While she had been controlling the pace until now he came alive below her. Her tits teased as he latches onto them, that control over his own member legendary as she feels it shift within her.

From rough to smooth, it expands touching each portion of those wet insides. Had it not been for his hold steadying her she would have been bucked off him with those vigorous thrusts.

“GAWD! OH GAWD!" She cried out not caring who heard at this point in time. It felt magnificent, the way he brushed up against her walls, filling her with passion as each thrust came at her. Her body quivered around his own attempting to hold him tight and impair him though she didn't imagine that she was having much effect. How could she given the way he could transform himself from solid to squishy and back again.

Tendrils left her breasts only to be replaced by suckers that feasted on her. A chill rushed down her spin as Daphnee reeled in that feel of unrestrained lust. He certainly knew what he was doing, backing off just enough to keep her going. Quickly he discovered all those spots within her that sent surges of pleasure through her. She didn't know how he managed to calculate it. Maybe it was the intensity of those quivering walls, maybe there was some other tell. He seemed to know the spots that triggered her the most and as her body showed signs of coming undone his attention shifted just enough. Given his fluid nature he skipped over such spots until she calmed some.

Twisting inside her as he thrust away at her. “OH! AHH!” She felt the splattering of release on her face. A rich sweet aroma reaching her lungs as she breathed in deep. The breasts he was feasting on rose and feel as her tongue spooled out of her mouth to collect as much of that essence she could.

“Yeah! Fuck yeah! Give it to me! I want all that you got!” Her pace match his own as she slammed down that rod urgently. Each time gasping and crying out as she did so in an attempt to reach her own release. Had it not been for his efforts she would have obtained that state a dozen times over already.

Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:09 pm

“Yeah! Fuck yeah! Give it to me! I want all that you got!”

In response to that command, the tip of the thing inside her cunt presses in as deep as it'll go - then her sensitive body picks up how it appears to open up in several places before unloading a flood of cum into her. The narrower length in her ass makes no such stop, only shifting to the side to let a similarly-sized intruder worm itself into her. She is pushed up and back for a moment before her hips slam back down on the lengths exploring her holes. This impact causes the cock buried in her snatch to shudder, then unload a second jet of that pleasantly-textured liquid into her. Loosening up ever so slightly, the shifting cock inside her slowly stirs the cum inside her while it slowly continues to shrink.

Tentacles wrap around her neck, and gently push up her chin as a muscular length slides into her wide-open mouth, painting her throat with a cool liquid that eases whatever soreness she may have experienced yelling so loud. Ducts open up as it works its way into her throat, pumping out more of that delicious liquid to drip down her tongue and throat, while the ridges on the base of this tentacle exude an earthy scent that sends fresh waves of relaxation through her. The things working on her breasts cease their rough tugging on her tits, slick lengths now loosely coiling around those well-worked orbs to provided a much-needed cushion as the suckers shift from hard sucking to slow licking, patiently letting them go erect again.

At long last, the cock inside her finally draws out of her - but it only takes a few seconds for a newcomer - this tentacle with a soft, tapered length and quivering ridges worming into her cum-filled cunt. The wriggling tip teases apart her lips as it slides into her - the sensations of a few pricks inside her flaring up once again for a brief moment as it shifts to accommodate her good spots. The things in her ass pull back, only for a girthier length to push open her butthole, sliding in thanks to the lubrication left by the twitching ridges lining the tip. Despite it's size, it moves smoothly - pausing every now and then to let her body adjust to the intrusion before moving on.

"All I got, coming right up." he whispers into her ear.

As if he hadn't just finished ejaculating inside her just a few moments ago, the intruders in her throat, ass and pussy begin to fuck her hard, the synchronized pounding threatening to lift her clean off his body, were it not for the 'limbs' holding her down on top of him.

Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:42 am

Daphnee feels that stiff member blossom inside her. It opens in such a way that she wonders mentally it's configuration and what it looked like in the moment. Her thoughts don't drift for long as that explosion fills her up. The gush tripping her own climax that had been built up.

“GOOD GAWD!!!” A second tendril joins the one in her ass. The duo working together even as the sucking on her tits end. The sensation replaced by licking, particularly over stiff nipples. At the same time her neck is seized, her head tilted back, she is made air tight as her mouth is taken.

Succulent seed spills past her tongue and throat. The hoarseness of her voice being soothed though at the moment there is no way to put that to the test.

Despite cumming he slips out of her once the cocks in her ass have finished. Filling her and stirring that ejaculate up. Her pussy feels the large tapered member press against her, then inside. Finding her body quivering all the while as she rides out one long orgasm. At the same time she feels a large member press against her ass.

It won't fit! Or at least she wanted to say had her mouth not been occupied. She's proven wrong as it advances. Using the lubricant there to his advantage Daphnee is unsure if it's his very nature, the lubricant or both.

“Mmph!” A muffled cry as she sucks on the member in her mouth. Surprised that there is no pain as he presses into her ass bit by bit. Once she had felt all of him and she had time to adjust to that girth he began frantic movements.

Daphnee felt stuffed. Both members were large, plus the copious amount of cum still trapped inside her added to this. She felt both members rubbing against one another as she continued to feed off the one in her mouth. One orgasm bled into another as she was unable to mark when one ended and another began.

She would have been jousted from her perch had it not been for his hold upon her. Even as he sped up beneath her Daphnee attempted to contribute. Her hips spiraling back and forth as she bounced up and down over his lap. Her sucks stopped from time to time when he drew back enough it grazed and slipped over his tip then shaft as she alternated between sucking and licking.

Every part of her felt as if it were on fire. Pleasantly so. She grew even wetter at his whispered words, moaning in response. Not quit sure how much longer she could keep it all together against the ever present tidal wave of pleasure. She nodded as much as the tendril upon her neck allowed. Green eyes screaming for him to give it to her. He had so many eyes that it was easy enough to catch at least one of them.

Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next