View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next
 Stage (Echkeliel 967) 

Post Stage (Echkeliel 967)
Being a Prefect came with a lot of perks. Sure there were plenty of responsibilities that went along with it too. Little free time had been among them. There was time over the summer and there were a few points throughout the year that her schedule wasn't as hectic.

There were mini breaks celebrating this holiday or that. True the students were from all over the world but there were still common holidays that the bulk of them honored despite religion or ethnicity. It was while working late one night where she had an idea.

Daphnee got to assign punishment in some cases. This entailed using things that NICE had developed but there were times that disciplining a student harshly made little sense. Instead she got those students that broke minor rules to work on the project she had thought of.

Her stage. It was a simple affair, one she probably wouldn't get to use so often but the punishment had been for those that didn't brake major rules. The stage was formed over several months. It had an over hang from the rain and a single bench faced it.

So many hours went into cutting the wood, sanding it and making the stage a short distance from the campus. True enough there was already a stage and auditorium on the campus itself so this wasn't necessary. Now that it was finished Daphnee had to decide what to do with it.

Maybe she would have the next group she punished take it down. Then the next could build it again. But since it was finished she might as well use it once.

“Excellent. You all are dismissed. If I ever see that you're a problem again you can expect far worse.”

The assembled students departed as Daphnee inspected their work. She climbed the three steps leading up onto the stage then looked out seeing the other girls depart. The clearing was small and the bench the girls made would only seat three or four people but she never really planned on having an audience.

The stage wasn't overly large either. It didn't have to be. Though she could turn in any direction and see out toward the jungle the bench determining where the front was. She felt to exposed her to do any real practice. Someone or rather something could easily sneak up on her when she was facing away. The treeline was too close.

Why had she even bothered with them making this? Because a part of her wanted to practice again in secret. The auditorium wasn't safe but neither was this place she told herself. She sighed to herself, ready to give up on the thought of practicing here at a future date, given the fact that she didn't have any of her dolls present.

“You can come out now,” she said aloud not seeing the students any longer. Her mind suddenly realizing just how isolated she was. Yet she didn't know that anything was out there. Say it often enough and chances are that one time something that was trying to sneak up on her would hear and think that she had spotted or heard it. Though what happened next was anyone's guess it sure beat being restrained by something unseen. Perhaps it would even open up a dialogue first which would determine how things went.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu May 14, 2020 4:55 pm

Post Re: Stage (Echkeliel 967)
The girl was looking the wrong way when she called out to empty space. Still, it was a clever ruse - perhaps she had been trained in some level of espionage and subterfuge? This human colony became more interesting by the minute - if this Human Settlement had such an advanced educational facility, he thanked his lucky stars that he would be able to learn so much about them the more he was able to penetrate its layers. Learning of the human routines had been a pain; he had to alter his bask cycle several times before getting it right - but now it was paying off.

Utilizing his natural optical camouflage, he had snuck under the stage just as the pretty purple-haired girl stepped aboard. The fact that she didn't think to look under the stage gave him impetus to believe that she was bluffing. Or perhaps calling out to someone? Maybe she was like that transformation-magic user girl he had encountered in the woods.

He worked through the possibilities and angles of attack, finding good and bad ones and waited patiently after settling on one such plan of attack. If she was indeed meeting someone here - he would have to wait and see just what she was doing.

Maybe she would put on a cute little show for him. Computer funroms were good and all(he had quite the collection!), but nothing would really beat a live performance.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Fri May 15, 2020 8:27 pm

Daphnee had no magical abilities. She did have a knack for survival and having hunches. Always prepared she had her survival pack slung over a shoulder. The thing wasn't much in the grand scheme of things but she tended to take extra precautions.

A flashlight, maps marking all the problem areas she had discovered along with notes scribbled in. Names or descriptions of things she had ran across. Areas that were to be avoided, encounters that she did not wish to repeat along with two places off shore marked I and II whatever they were suppose to be they were close to the island.

Her pack contained other things as well. Often a bottle of water, some food and most important of all extra clothes. So many times early on her own had been reduced to tatters.

The blue sash she wore marked her as one of the Prefects. At odds with that were the black leather wrist guards she wore that once hid the scars of her past. Since she had gotten permission to wear them it would have been odd if she stopped wearing them only to show that the scars that were suppose to be there had been gone.

Nothing responded. Not as if she expected an answer. Still it had been a long time since she had trouble in this area. Two years or so and that was a ways from here when she was out collecting wood.

She gazed skyward after a quick glance around. “Maybe I should have brought Rocco.” She said to herself then checked her watch. Looking around again she hopped down from the stage on the side opposite that the others took.

Dressed in her uniform, Daphnee was looking over something making a slow scan of the trees at the edge of that small clearing. Back to him she walked towards the trees, knelt over a little, pack sliding off her shoulder to rest upon the ground as she began harvesting something that gathered her attention.

If he observed her he would find that she halted every so often to look around at her surroundings before going back to work maintaining an awareness. If he didn't attempt to strike she would stand back up holding a strange little plant that looked like a sunflower that was little more than a foot tall.

She seemed to think for a brief moment. “Nice and simple today I guess. I wasn't prepared for this at all. Your name is Flora. Do you like it?”

“Flora, really? You couldn't come up with anything better?”
The voice was gruff, masculine and coming from the plant itself. “Do I sound like a Flora?”

“Then what should I call you?”

“Frank, toots. Oh and thank you very much for expediting my death. Your old roommate was a botanist right? You'd think you would have learned a thing or two from her.”

To anyone watching it appeared that she was arguing with the plant as she walked back towards the stage with both the plant and a small mound of dirt that it had been set in. Daphnee moved the stem to in order to give Frank a bit of animation.

Fri May 15, 2020 11:35 pm

A ventriloquist show! Much like the Daugohn sisters back home with their black comedy kitchen routines as they casually butchered some beast they had hunted together, then shooting hard comedy banter back at each other on the 'net as they manipulated the offal, the skin and the meat - finally finishing the show with a completed dish which they then reviewed. It was a popular show with the third season bringing in the adorable newest addition to their family. Viewers had been amazed by the spawnling's natural knack for hard-hitting snark and voted overwhelmingly for a new season. He idly wondered what the three girls were upto now.

The stage had been built not by professional engineers, it seemed. The panels, clearly worked by amateurs, set loosely on a few crossing beams, subtly shook as the girl continued to pace around, having quite the animated conversation with the local flora sample she had decided to use as an assistant. Little by little, she got into the conversation until the flow became as natural as a one of the comedy sketches back home. Much to his bemusement, she began to slowly forget to 'look around' - and with this, he prepared his attack. The air intakes began to slowly exhale in preparation as he let her pull herself deeper into the conversation, watching her and picking out the moments when she visibly stopped to draw breath. Any moment now, she would lower her guard good enough for him to strike.

His patience was rewarded when she finished a particularly amusing tirade on her work as a 'prefect' (or was it perfect?). The simple lung drained near-completely and the muscle flaps had slowly turned turgid, and he adjusted the tone and waveform of the end-product while listening to her go. Right as she finished, he similarly 'threw' his voice, mimicking 'Frank' perfectly.

“So, toots. I've been sittin' here listening to you jawing away and I'm thinking - boy, this girl needs some fun in her life. How's about we do something a little more my speed, ey?”

Her full attention was drawn to the sunflower, her eyes widening as she registered the voice that seemed to be coming right from her subject. It was the fatal distraction that caused her to miss the boards behind her moving, tentacles spearing out from under the stage - the first twirling around her throat, the suckers getting a good grip on the back of her head, followed closely by a pair of thick, rope-like lengths twirling around her arms and legs. Her effort to look backwards only allowed him to casually loop a thick tentacle across her eyes and mouth, before yanking her into the air for a few seconds before he pulled her under the stage - and into the complete darkness as more tentacles rapidly reassembled the boards that had been shoved aside.

“Mm, just right in all the good places.” he drawled out, mimicking Frank perfectly as he continued to coil around her body, admiring her build and running his lengths across her body as he explored her. “You and me, I reckon we're both gonna have one hell of a good time together.”

Sat May 16, 2020 12:43 am

Nearing the stage once again her green eyes shot open in alarm as she heard the voice projected out of the plant which she dropped.

“Verdammt!” She hissed as her head pivoted looking for something, anything amiss. Dread slammed into her, the only thing she had encountered out this way had been that damn ghost, a being there was no reasoning with. Merely pain.

Unable to locate anything she didn't know just where she should run as it could take her closer to the one she sought to evade. A moment hesitating caused a tentacle to graze her, she dodged evading it perhaps for a second or two longer before it had snared her.

Eyes and mouth wrapped up, her heart pounding against her chest as images of her first day on the island replayed in her mind. Before arriving on the island she had a bondage fetish but lost it on that day. Her Mistress was bringing her around in a controlled setting.

Therion even couched her in how to distract her mind. It took effort, she was caught off guard. Fear overwhelming her. She made an effort to speak but only managed a bunch of incoherent sounds as she was lifted off her feet hanging there in the air for a moment before she was pulled beneath the stage.

She was pulled along the ground, dirt and crash soiling her clothes. Before she was unable to see but knew she was in the daylight seeing more of an orange coloration peeking in along the edges of the tentacle. Now it was dark. Black or a dark green so her guess was that she was beneath the only structure in the area.

More tentacles coiled about her struggling body. She continued to hear Frank's voice as she still attempted to speak with no success. Sapient. Which could be good or bad. Daphnee ran across plenty of sadistic beings like that phantom. Some could be reasoned with, more or less, though as a Prefect she knew more than most of the other students and even managed to piece together a few things.

Snared she was helpless ceasing her struggles and moving to listen in order to conserve her strength as doubtful as it looked at the moment.

Sat May 16, 2020 2:49 am

Her reaction - to hiss out a strange word in a deep, manly voice - had been so hilarious that he had to exert every effort not to burst out laughing as he dragged her into the stage. The act would not have taken even seconds - so quick was the sweep that a captive audience would have been convinced it was part of the show. Pinned down to the dirt, she continued to struggle like a butterfly caught in the web of a spider as he slid more tentacles over her body, lightly increasing the grip of the fleshy, slick length on her throat - enough to give her a warning not to exert too much, while he dropped the thick, well-textured thing covering her mouth to let her breathe. All the while, he continued to work the narrower lengths into her outfit while a pair of finger-like things deftly unhooked her survival pack and peeled it off her with cool, calm precision.

“See, just as I thought.” 'Frank''s disembodied continued as the larger tentacles wrapping up her limbs were slowly, but surely replaced with narrower, slicker lengths as he continued to feel up his catch, letting her take in his musky scent as he did. “You're a cutie through and through. Now how's about we take this show up a notch?”

And with that, he continued to curiously explore her outfit with the smaller - more precise lengths, the probing tentacles working their way under her top, the sash, and some eventually wound its way up her arms, finding her wrist guards.

(low whistle)“I figured maybe you were the kinky type, toots...” he commented as the smallest, most agile tentacles worked their way into the leather wristguards she wore, looping its length over and under the material, then forming a secure bond better than just rope alone would as it twirled around the nearby larger lengths, utilizing them as a pair of handcuffs as he firmly drew her arms up and away from her body. ...but to come prepared , you're something else, girl!”

More of those worm-like intruders explored her clothes, seeking out where to loosen them as he continued to compliment her body.

Sat May 16, 2020 3:49 am

Like a python the more she struggled the more she felt the compress of those tentacles so it had been in her best interest not to fight back especially as coils looped around her neck reminding her at once of that infernal cursed collar she had been teetered with for what appeared to be a life time before Slimer removed the device Therion set upon her.

It had increased her chances however slightly in escaping this place in the end. It probably wouldn't help much but she had no chance with it.

Unlike a serpent it didn't bare down on her with each breath she took as smaller tentacles swam over her exploring her body, even using her own wrist guards to position her arms and latch them together. Numerous tentacles told her that this was something new unless it had been one of the guests that employed magic.

Frank's voice may have been magical, she hadn't encountered anything capable of such mimicry or the simple act of throwing their voice but that was so simple in comparison to some of the things she witnessed.

“Gah!” She gasped as the tentacle retracted from her mouth. She steadied herself attempting to gather breath. But she did not beg or ask for release. Daphnee knew how pointless that was. At best she had been able to delay things. Her word was good, she didn't have any interest in finding out what would happen if she broke it after so much brutality it made no sense to piss off the ones that granted her small mercies.

Her heart was still beating fast despite herself. She hadn't the time to focus herself, the flair up in fear too great at the memories she had endured in the past with bondage. She had calmed her mind, it was always working, always searching.

Daphnee was paying attention to what he said even with everything going on. Now that she was free to speak she used the only weapon she had, her words. They would tell her what to expect in the coming minutes, hours or even in one case days.

“Too bad I'm all tied up … you'll have to do all the work … you'll never know just how much further you can amp this show up.”

No plea, no senseless let me go. She tossed things back at him for him to mull over. Either he'd be interested or not. She had plenty of experience thus far and knew that it was better not to plead, she wouldn't do that. But maybe she grabbed his interest. This one felt male, though she could be wrong. Maybe it was the masculine Frank voice or the dominance that it displayed in restraining her.

Though there females that used restraints in her experiences their approach had been a little different. All she could do now was wait to see how he reacted if he reacted at all.

Sat May 16, 2020 3:20 pm

"Working on a cute girl like you, toots?" 'Frank''s voice continued with a bemused chuckle, seemingly delighted at her submission. "Now that's a solid deal; it's like you threatening me with a good time..."

It was perhaps her imagination, but she felt the 'Frank's' voice impression growing progressively more... twisted. As if whoever it was doing the impression was slowly, but steadily losing control of their vocal cords. This observation was crushed under a sudden influx of sensation as the worm-like tentacles worked their way through her school uniform and onto her nipples. In hot pursuit were larger, finger-like organs coiling around her top, working its way under the fabric and languorously seeking out the buttons. She felt her top getting unbuttoned and opened, a pair of slick shafts working across her bra a moment - then the thing changed directions and closed her blouse up.

"...Still, you bring up a pretty good counteroffer, cute stuff." the thing using Frank's voice continued. "How's about I take you up on it?"

And with that, she felt the boards above her being moved - and felt the cool breeze outside as she was lifted back out, her back touching the roof for a moment before being lowered - her legs soon found terra firma as she was carefully deposited on stage. The slick coils remained firmly bound to her upper arm, waist, shoulders, and ankles, however - giving her just a little bit of freedom to use her arms. Even though she was blindfolded, she knew exactly where she was.

"Right... how to amp up this show..." 'Frank' seemed to consider this, - repeating her words like a student learning a new language for a moment before settling in on a subject. "Alright girl, try performing an erotic striptease for me."

"...You do know how to do those, right? Because if you don't - just say so; ain't worth squeezing my juices getting mad over something you can't do, yeah?"

And with that, he loosed the coils pressed against her neck just ever so slightly.

Sat May 16, 2020 4:59 pm

That voice was becoming more inhuman, Daphnee figured that he was losing a grip on the impersonation and reverting to something he had been use to. Hearing the clatter of boards she hadn't expected that to go well. There was never any harm in trying and that had been the last option that had been open to her.

Again she was lifted up, feet set down on the wooden stage, the feel of the warm sun against her skin. She could now see a bright orange-red instead of the darker colors while beneath the stage. Nipples had puckered slightly with that touch that had fallen to them, her clothing a little askew from his explorations but far from completely disheveled. Far from the pristine appearance of a Prefect.

She was still being held and while she had the freedom of her arms more or less she had pondered the question giving a little shake of her head. “No. I mean, not like this.”

She did a half shrug, lifted up on leg then the other bringing attention to the restraints. Even if they weren't tight her movements were still restricted and she would have to get her clothes off and around them too. She remembered just how Stephanie danced and while she was in no way as coordinated as she was Daphnee felt as if she could do a good enough job. She would put her efforts behind it nonetheless.

Next she would have to pace out the dimensions of the stage keeping in mind where the edges were and the hole that was in the stage too. Those mental calculations were easy enough and it wasn't as if it were a far fall. About three feet she guessed. Still an unseen one that would be tougher to brace for. Daphnee didn't think he would let her fall, she could be wrong about that.

“But I think I can manage fine enough otherwise. Look, I'm not going to run, not unless my life is endanger. It probably wouldn't do any good if I did any way. I've been around long enough and am not one to make matters worse for me.” She paused, thinking.

“I really don't have any collateral one me today. Nothing I care more about then this here sash and I doubt a piece of fabric works for you. Nor do I know how much research you may have done but I'm easy enough to find.

“Prefects get better perks, bigger dorms they don't have to share with anyone. Unless ...”
she trailed off as a thought occurred to her, one she wasn't interested in nor did she feel that he would be.

“Your aim is to practice puppetry and have a life sized marionette dancing on strings.”

Mon May 18, 2020 1:35 pm

The cortex computer hummed a barely-audible, yet incredibly cheerful chime as it began its task.

"Right, just go slow at first." Frank's voice seemed to warp even more now, the gaps and warps becoming definitely noticeable even to a casual listener. "See, don't struggle against the grip on your arms - use them. Think of them as an extension of your very being for now. Let them work with you as you slowly undress."

She had shown some confusion as she began, but little by little - she had started working. She had some understanding of the basics of striptease, but there were some points where he had to coach her.

"In a striptease, the groin is where an audience’s attention first goes. And to that point, it’s also what you want to leave for last..."

She seemed to take these lessons to heart, but appeared still nervous, judging by the way she rambled on. Maybe he should have just straight-up dropped the stealth and approached her when she first called out. Unfortunately, it was still daytime and if she had a good view of his form, he figured she'd just scream in terror. Maybe faint. Perhaps something far worse - like have a fit. Even one human dying was an unacceptable loss for him.

Regardless, he listened to her as she explained the perks of being a prefect, the value of her sash and how she was willing to perform as long as her life was not in danger.

This is acceptable. he thought to himself.

The tentacles coiling around her arms seemed to yield slightly as she quietly tugged off her sash and began to unbutton her blouse. As she shrugged her top off, the tentacle waiting behind her peeled the blouse and her sash off her with a calm precision that belied the larger, more leathery lengths's clumsy appearance. Several smaller finger-like organs worked their way onto her tits, casually caressing her perky breasts through her bra, while making no effort to strip her. Instead, they waited patiently for her to undress as she continued the striptease.

"The urge to just rip everything off and get naked may be strong when your arousal peaks, but even if you’ve got a hot body that's worth showing off all at once, don’t. You see, mystery is the very heart of a great striptease. If you just put your naked body on display first things first, half the fun is already gone; the audience has gotten to see what they came here for without the 'tease' part. Remember; your audience is focused on what they're fantasizing about. Your adorable breasts, your trim and toned stomach. Your tight ass. Your splendid nethers. Reveal each one slowly and deliberately, make them anticipate each part of the striptease, and keep them on the edge of their seat with every graceful motion you take..."

"Speaking of the audience..." he paused mid-grope. "Why not try giving them a nice smile? Make them feel at ease? Some of them are shy, ya know..."

While she pondered what to do, he also considered an answer to her almost-query. It was true that he enjoyed the fact he had a real, live human girl doing exactly what he was ordering her to do. But there was one thing he enjoyed even more... perhaps he would introduce this to her later.

Mon May 18, 2020 8:25 pm

Her limbs were given more slack but ultimately she was still held in his grasp and would have to work with him in order to get those clothes off. Tentacles shifted their hold removing her sash and top though she had no idea where they ended up. Daphnee took a chance, her mind calculated things. Sometimes it told her to hold back, others to act boldly. With each guest there was only so far one could take things or not. It was always risky at first when she didn't know what she was dealing with.

With only gut instinct to go on she gave those groping tentacles a slap, a small slap like a parent would do to the back of a misbehaving child's hand … well not her own, that neglectful lot didn't pay her the time of day even when she cut her wrists. The pair were more concerned about hospital bills. If memory served she was just banished to her room and forgotten about as was the norm but she wasn't thinking about that. Or the fact that others could chance upon them out in the open, but that wasn't very likely.

She gave a bit of a grin. “Now, now. No touching … er, you know what I mean ...” There were the tentacles on her and of course she didn't mean no touching. Not now or wait until later was probably a better choice or words. She knew how this would play out.

Whether he behaved himself was out of her control. Nor could she predict how he would react but she took a gamble. It didn't seem that he was one of the sadistic ones though that was yet to be seen.

Absorbing what he said she moved about the stage first gathering up just how much space she had to work with. Focusing on the lessons Slimer taught her she attempted to empty her mind, to clear her head of distractions and gain what little information she could without the use of her eyes. It would assist her.

But those lessons didn't help much in the current situation. They were a blessing, a means of escape during those darker times and in no way assisted her now. Pity there was no music …

Maybe her iPod was in the bag. Doubtful, she rarely put it there and it wasn't as if she had access to it any way. So the music had to be in her head. Unfortunately the only thing that pressed into her mind straight away was that song Stephanie performed at the talent show when she discovered that the student could dance remarkably well. It did help as she began, gyrating and swirling as she moved to a tune only she could hear.

Unable to gauge his reaction she lifted up her hair, leaned forward giving him a show of her cleavage then turned around unzipping her skirt and working it down her legs as she bent over sticking her ass out in his direction.

When she turned back she stuck the end of an index finger into her mouth, striking a poss before reaching back to unclasp her bra revealing hard nipples atop those peaks. Daphnee dropped down to her hands and knees crawling towards him. The tentacles had hindered her by forcing her to move slowly though they seemed to adjust well enough. She could follow them back to their source without much effort and believed she was going in the right direction,

Then using his torso she climbed up so that she was high up on her knees. “Tentacle,” she asked holding out an empty hand rather than blindly groping around for one. She didn't specify the size at all though she knew that there were smaller ones, maybe even larger too she had no idea what she would be offered if anything at all.

Tue May 19, 2020 3:33 pm

Her attack only drew a bemused snort out of the thing as he set the cortex computer upon the bench. Its sensor arrays opened up as it dutifully took in the atmosphere readings, sonar systems monitoring the surroundings and logging its findings to its data-drive for later study.

"Oh... that tickles." the voice responded from below, losing the Frank emulation completely as she slapped what appeared to be a smaller tentacle curiously groping away at her chest - realizing too late as her fingertips rushed through its base that it was a larger, almost locomotive length using the smaller end like a tool - with skin so dense she could feel each layer move to absorb the blow. A tense silence followed a moment before it continued. "Really getting into it now, hm? Good."

The smaller lengths that were curiously exploring her body yields and slides off her, leaving a narrow trail of a particularly strange - oily fluid that seems cold to the touch on her chest and thighs - but as her body heat permeates it, it grows pleasantly warm as it seems to trickle down her skin.

How beautiful... he thought to himself as he continued to watch her dance.

She put up a splendid performance. Utilizing methods of dance modern and exotic, she continued her performance - the only time when he would intercede was to pluck off a piece of clothing that she shed from her body, or to stop her from walking off the stage. By the time she had bared herself almost fully and began to crawl back to where the hole in the stage was, his hearts had picked up the pace, arousal in the air as she reached out....

“Tentacle,” she asked, holding out an empty hand rather than blindly groping around for one.

Several of his tentacles gathered around her in response, some curiously exploring her bared legs - others gliding just above her head and several more circled around her as they closed in, and a powerful, muscular length slowly raised itself up, laying its spongy, tough head on her palm. The thing pulling her strings seemed to lean in on her as she found the offered, holding her in place for a moment as the voice, now seeming somewhat strained - spoke. "How interesting..." - there was a slight playfulness to his tone as the rest of the tentacles eased off on her some more - only leaving the fleshy blindfold on her head, and the slight bindings on her upper arms and waist.

The thing in her hand seemed to twitch slightly in her hand, a rich - earthy scent emanating from it.

Tue May 19, 2020 11:23 pm

Nothing came as a result of swatting those tentacles away. Good. That had caused her to pause and recalculate things in her head. She continued with the dance unhindered by those tentacles save for when she miscalculated how much space she had to work with on the stage or when she shed clothing.

In the end she still had her underwear on, shoes and thigh high black stockings. Less of the tentacles remained upon her and those that had were only loosely grasping her. Probably to ensure that she didn't attempt to run since falling off of the stage was no threat now that she was kneeling in front of him.

Daphnee didn't give it much thought. She took the offered tentacle, leaning forward she sniffed along it then ran her tongue against it in a slow slow. She gazed up at him or would have if it hadn't been for the blindfold. “This next part is audience participation.”

She didn't explain, he'd figure it out. She needed hands and only had the two. First she licked down the underside of the tentacle before moving on. Placing the tentacle between her breasts she pushed them together making a flesh tunnel. Her head leaned down, her tongue stretched until she felt the end of that tentacle and guided her mouth down over it, lips drawing together as she took more of it in as she moved up and down on her knees to grant movement against that tentacle though if he wished for quicker movement he would have to supply it as she could only move so fast.

Fri May 22, 2020 4:55 pm

The thing between her breasts seemed confused for a moment as she licked its underside for a few moments before moving on, twitching around as it tried to figure out what she was doing before she placed it in between her cleavage, her mouth finding its spongy, firm head and sucking it in. He had given her a tentacle with nearly no texture to it because he was concerned that she could perhaps gag on it, and it was with bemused satisfaction that he watched her take the velvety-smooth length in and slowly began to service it with her breasts. The slight sheen of her saliva coating it was joined with its natural lubricants as she continued to rub it against her skin, slowly - but surely slathering her cleavage with a slightly sticky substance that felt cool against her skin for a moment, before it slowly worked its way into her like a lotion.

Not what I thought you do, but this is nice... he thought to himself as he allowed the thing to move slightly, eventually matching her pace in the opposite direction, giving her a little more reach.

She still had her panties on, plus her stockings and her shoes. This combo formed an erotic 'absolute territory' image as he leaned over her, letting his eye palps wander, taking in her form while he looked around. Her shapely ass was framed by her cute, girlish panties and her lithe legs seemed enhanced by the effects of the black stocking. He noticed a slight wet spot on her panties and he used a single, tiny tentacle to rub it, drawing away some of her lubricant and taking a closer look at it.

Almost ready, so nearly complete...

Judging by how she moved her back, she was getting quite into it as he began to move his central mass against her bobbing motions, letting her take the shaft in deeper into her mouth with each upthrust. Her tits felt good on his shaft, but he vaguely regretted not giving her a larger tool to work on - but alas, he had to be patient. Run a human too hard and there would be fallout - they were a fragile species, and it was best to let them grow to reach their potentials at their own pace.

And potential she reached and surpassed, as she continued her little game of 'audience participation'. The length in her tits were soon joined by two more tentacles, flatter - and tongue-like in texture as they wrapped around her torso, their bumpy ends finding her erect nipples and placing themselves over them like some kind of pastie - suckers on its length finding flesh and latching on. They stood still, but when her motions reached her breasts, her nipples would rub on the tongue-like lengths, giving her another layer of pleasure to work with.

The thing between her shaft had now gone fully erect, the spongy head now a tough thing which seemed to twitch as it slowly approached its climax as she continued to lick, suck and caress it with her tits and tongue.

"Get ready...." he grunted.

Fri May 22, 2020 9:35 pm

Lotion, first cold then warming hit portions of her body. The added moisture combing with a small sheen of sweet. It was warm, cooler now that she had shed most of her clothing but in her experience it was either too hot or raining. There were a few nice days not that her duties ever allowed her to enjoy them and even if they had Daphnee probably wouldn't use them. It seemed each time she had attempted to unwind something happened. No, not always. There were a few times with her Mistress where nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Daphnee continued though this time she didn't attempt to shake away the tentacle that had sought out her crotch. To do so was probably pressing her luck anyway and she knew that before long he would cease being content with her lips and tits. Regretfully she wasn't well endowed but rather average in that realm, not that she had ever wanted large melons, they seemed more of a hassle to her in the long wrong, just delayed back pain.

He picked up the pace matching her own. Other tentacles reach out to her, flatter ones that swept over her engorged nipples. Their presence felt with each movement that she made.

A hand reached up pulling a lock of her hair behind an ear then pressing her tits back in place. She heard him having a thought for a moment. He was close, she could get him off or she could cease her actions. Her mind made up she drew that tentacle from her mouth giving it one long lick.

“What's the hurry? Have someplace to be?” She teased making a gesture with one of her hands for another tentacle. Maybe he would give her another. Maybe he would ravish her or even force her to finish what she had started though time would only tell.

She had hoped that she was different enough from the other students. She had the school to represent after all. Well, the later was all speculation on her part. Either way he was likely to remember this moment. If she were lucky he wouldn't see this as an act of defiance.

Sat May 23, 2020 12:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next