View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Stage (Echkeliel 967) 

Post Re: Stage (Echkeliel 967)
Daphnee, tied up by those “living” restraints would have found those attached eyes a bit disconcerting had she not been subject to all manners of bizarre and alien things first at Shokushu and out among the stars at large. Chords slid along her, tensing and relaxing causing waves of pleasure to radiate against her skin as if she had been receiving a massage.

A thick member aligns itself against her moist twitching sex. It's HUGE! Even with hi way of shifting himself her eyes widen not imagining that he could adjust that mammoth member enough. Yet she says nothing, surrendering control of the situation over to her fan. Though a wave of relief hits her as he draws that member away replacing it with a member not as large, nor as symmetrically as she would soon find. Wider in certain spots and thinner in others it doesn't taper down as it presses inside the heat of her welcoming body.

Just as she feels it getting thinner it suddenly widens pressing those internal walls even farther apart. Than thinning out. A gasp escapes her lips as he feeds her what she needs. With a patience that leaves her yearning yet pleased at the same time.

“OH GAWD! OHH!!!” Daphnee arches her back, those living cords sliding against her deliciously, her breasts sticking up welcoming his touch, pleading silently for additional attention.

Cords find there way into her hands. Daphnee forced to think back to what he had just said recalling most of it. She gives a brief nod. “O-OK … don't move while I … uhh!”

Movement can't be helped. Each shift regardless of how subtle causing those restraints to slid against her moist skin though without additional movement on his part Daphnee could concentrate enough on the task at hand. She needs a little help with the ever shifting material Looping the cords about her arms in a spiral pattern, she then loops them beneath her breasts over the cords already there. Cords tightening as her arms stretch out above her head causing those breasts to rise even higher.

Her arms press together while she attempts to loop the remainder of the cords over her wrists. Here she would need him to tie them off since she was not dexterous enough to do so. “OK, a little help … alright … uh … you can move now Master. A-And yeah. We're pretty rigid all over ...”

Her pussy molding against him, her body not capable of folding over all of him given the various uneven nature of this latest member but she manages to fold against more than half of him. Tingling with want and need as she's kept on that high.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:59 pm

“OK, a little help … alright … uh … you can move now Master. A-And yeah. We're pretty rigid all over ...”

He nods as he follows her lead and continues to tie her wrists up with that living rope that twists and reforms here and there to cushion her wrists from chafing. The slick, flat parts almost licking at her hands as they were bound around her wrists, and slowly they snaked down her arm to get a better grip on her. He took meticulous care, making the entire process feel quite pleasant as the ropes squeezed her breasts and prodded her bare shoulders to pick out how far her arms could be pulled, settling on letting her hands rest under her head as he carefully pulled a second pillow under her head to give her a bit of extra cushioning for her head.

Her wordless request is picked up by the smaller mass of threadlike tendrils swarming around her chest, and either signals or commands the larger 'propulsive' limbs to play with her proffered breasts. Despite their tough build and razor-sharp bracing spikes peeking out of fleshy sheaths, he fondles her tits with a slow, almost contemplative pace as he squeezes and gropes those warm, delectable orbs of hers. Despite their sharpness, the way they move those tough spikes across her soft bare skin draws lines of tingling pleasure on her body - it's clear he's taking so much care not to damage her. This treatment lasts for a minute or two before he withdraws - replacing those limbs with a mass of twitching lengths that open up to reveal a pair of slavering mouths ringed with teeth that looked to her like a cross between a squirming worm and a finger. They hungrily latch onto her erect nipples, the 'teeth' settling in around her breasts as the fleshy rims close up. Her breasts now almost fully concealed by the 'mouths', they suck hard on her tits while smaller tendrils try to grope her from over the leathery skin cloaking her breasts.

Once's he's satisfied that he's tending to all her needs, does he finally begin to work the shifting length inside her cunt. He pauses for a moment, surprise on his 'face' as her body moves to strangle this intruder. The intruding cock responds by shifting those splendid muscle rings to tend to her good spots, the 'licking' now feeling more like a set of rotating rings as they move in sync with her motions. Even at this slow pace, he utilizes everything he learned from her - her good spots, her preferences and how to move to leave her smack-dab in a storm of pleasure. The ropes hold her fast, and the way he takes her whole causes the ropes to dig into her ankles and wrists ever so slightly. Each push, of course - is responded to by these living ropes by shifting in the blink of an eye to loosen their grip on her just so. The smooth, lubricated length moves in a relaxed, rhythmic pattern as it stirs up her cunt, dripping lubricant and the fleshy segments moving around to massage her. Those tentacle-formed "hands" find her throat this time, the prehensile 'fingers' at the tip coiling around her neck and shoulders, providing an energetic massage as he begins to speed up the pace of his thrusts.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:31 am

Daphnee finds herself thoroughly restrained. The tendrils feel col at first given the liquid that smears her body. It's only as they move and squirm against her rubbing in that ejaculate does she realize just how warm they are. Every little movement, each intake of breath causes the restraints to pleasantly radiate off her skin promoting small gasps from her lips.

Bracing for what was to come her breasts tingling in response to the attention that they received only for that stimulation to come to a sudden end. A pair of thicker appendages replace them looking like bloated slugs of considerable size, at least until they open up revealing a maw of teeth.

Surprised? Yes. Her heart rate spikes again though out of surprise and not of fear. She doubted that he intended to harm her at this point. Each takes a breast, the feel of teeth presses up against hard nipples as each quake with the friction produced by those sucking mouths. She hears the eager slurping, feels those warm vibrations ripple through her flesh while smaller tendrils fight to get in on the action.

“OH GAWD! So good!”

Her back aches, a movement that causes living cords to tense against her skin. Daphnee doesn't know if it's the cum, the contact of the restraints working against her or if it just felt that damn good. Her skin feels almost as sensitive as those insides he begins moving against. Slow at first as he churns himself within her in such a delightful way.

A squeal of glee parts her lips. Attention brought to her neck she feels tendrils working against her there. As she's fucked into oblivion. Each thrust causing her to cry out louder than the last. Her pussy working over him, attempting to generate even more pleasure in him though she doubts it's even half as much as she feels.

“MASTER! OH MASTER! AHH! FUCK MASTER!” Her words leave her as she feels the onset of another climax. Followed by another as she clamps around his ember. Her legs curling up behind his back, ankles hitching over one another as she bucks upwards against him. Lost in the moment only for his tempo to pick up further. That rod submerging into the diva as she continues to come around him.

If not for her hands being restrained she would have been digging her nails into him or grabbing fistfuls of the soaping wet sheets beneath her.

Her neck and body massaged, Daphnee cries out once more as she feels the onset of even a greater climax. “Give it to me Master!” Sh pants and squirms so close to her wits end at this surge of euphoria.

Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:26 pm

“Give it to me Master!”

"So eager." he rumbles out, arousal thick in his voice. "Of course I wouldn't leave you hanging..."

He shifts the 'ropes' on her ankles forward, letting them go slack as she pulls her legs up, waiting as she presses her legs to his back (or sides? it was hard to tell) before the tie her legs together, leaving her securely bound to what looked like his upper torso. He leans down on her, more of those fanged maws drooling on her body as the 'eyes' moved around her, the slits and gaps on his central body exuding chirps of sheer delight that cut through the language barrier.

That's when the powerful jaws on her breasts pull back, scraping the shifting teeth across her sensitive skin before a deft, narrow pair of tentacles coil around her stiff nipples and tugs hard on them. A pair of larger lengths that had been languidly waiting by her side push her breasts up, and the almost cable-like tentacles begin to tug her nipples back and forth rapidly, pulling only so far to let her experience the smallest flickers of pain before they went slack in the span of a split second, and tugging again right away. He slowly speeds up this rough treatment until he's rapidly pulling hard on each nipple, before shifting to the next, then back again. The large, slug-like lengths, their maws shifting in excitement, tremble as they watch her breasts - their eyeless tips almost looking like eager fans reaching out to touch her as she performed on the stage.

Next, he slowly moves closer to her, bucking up her hips with a tug of those living ropes on her ankles before a pair of slimy tentacles coil around her thighs. Giving her an up-close and personal look at his central segment, a veritable swarm of eyes, teeth, things that looked like fingers and twitching lengths that strained out at her. Drool from the maws spattered against her heaving chest, painting pathways of liquid delight on her breasts and stomach as he bucks into her faster and faster. The tip of his cock squirming and shifting as it's pushed into her deepest depths teases her quivering cervix, dribbling the alien goop in her womb upon the newcomer as it pounds away at her. Its shifting girth and almost prehensile motions inside her stir up her packed cunt before it finally ejaculates inside her.

It doesn't stop bucking away at her, though. As if unaware of the fact that he had indeed came inside her, the shifting cock continued to pound away at her, moving just so to stroke her good spots in an unpredictable pattern to keep her bliss uninterrupted. The cum is rapidly slathered into her insides with the rapid-fire thrusting of that shifting shaft, and almost feels like it's being absorbed into her very being as he slows his pace just for a moment.

"I want to do more with you." he whispers into her ear.

That's when the larger prehensile cock he had pulled back, the sides twitching with eager delight, rubs up against her stomach. Veiny, a pleasant-looking set of ridges guarding a 'crown' of twitching nubs, and a line of ridges that seemed to move side to side as it pressed lightly against her stomach, staining it further with those tingling fluids.

Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:22 am

Daphnee finds her slick legs pulled upward further presenting her to his numerous eyes. That loose lock she had behind his back easily disengaged while she finds the attention to her firm breasts transform as those mouths detach. Nipples are pulled and tugged generating a stinging almost painful sensation to the rock hard nubs.

She pants with those movements as well as those of the living cords that still flex and constrain against her soaked skin in places. These sensations overpower that which course through her breasts.

He doesn't leave her wanting for long. His pace increasing as he sinks into the folds of her body again and again. “OH! YES! YES! YES!”

Her already packed cunt feels fuller as he pushes deep inside her. Reaching that baby chamber inside her. Toes curl up as he ejects his seed inside her. Yet he does not stop, nor slow. As he pounds into her some of that seed mixing against her inner walls. Some seeping through the flesh there.

Her head tilts back, a spool of purple hair fans out around her head sponging up some of the seed on the bed sheets. She trembles as if an electrical current rushes through her. Muscles clenching, relaxing then clenching once more as a storm flies over her, through her. She feels as if she has been deconstructed then put back together again. The process repeating as her pleasure is drawn out further.

Before she looses it completely he begins to slow. This allows her to catch her breath a little while the tsunami of pleasure remains it at least lessens enough. Catching his words she can't help but grin up at him. While it should not have surprised her at his stamina it's always a delight to know that a fan is interested in her.

“I think I'm going to like that Master if this has been anything to go by.” Thoughts about other aliens chancing by them or the arrival of the ship had been the farthest from her mind.

Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:46 pm

“I think I'm going to like that Master if this has been anything to go by.”

"Alright then..."

The threadlike things tugging at her nipples pause, then pull her breasts away from one another, opening up her cleavage. The oversized cock (or was it?) let out an odd-sounding squeak as it moved between her tits, pausing to rub itself against her bare bosom, staining her skin further with those delicious-smelling gels and oils it seemed to drip. The ringlets of muscle shifted as her wrists were released from those living ropes. He took hold of her hands and guided them to her breasts, pushing her palms onto those well-worked orbs. The tendrils let go of her nipples, causing her tits to bounce slightly as they settled back. He squeezes her hands onto her breasts, causing the oversized length stuck between her breasts to let out another squeak as it pushes through to the top, arcing over her head for a moment before it finds her face.

"Go ahead, open wide." he whispers.

From the tip of the shaft between her breasts, a mass of silvery-white flesh pushes out of the fleshy slit - looking like a squirming mass of tiny tendrils all pushed together to form a dripping amalgamation. It lowers itself down to her face, and lets the twitching mass touch her lips. It smells delicious - a wild mash between fresh cut grass and the scent of a newly-opened pastry shop as it explores her mouth. Threadlike tendrils dripping with delicious cream push themselves onto her tongue, rewarding her with a mildly-sweet drink. As her tongue touches this intruder, it fizzles - the sensation similar to a piece of carbonated candy on her tongue.

Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:10 am

More of that gel and cum rubbed against Daphnee's chest as that monster cock sat upon her torso. Breasts pulled aside so that they could form a tunnel around them. A tighter one as her hands were release only to be guided into position. Pressing against those orbs to capture him between them as he begins a slow thrusting.

She can feel that warmth as he slides against her skin. Cords straining in places only to relax against others causes her skin to tingle with delight. She watches as the tip of that cock produces numerous smaller tendrils that snake and worm as if they were a collection of beings.

There was no telling what that massive member would have felt like inside her, if it were able to enter her at all given it's size. Even with his ability to alter himself in an oh so pleasant way there had to be limits. She watched those tendrils, transfixed until she hears his words.

“Yes Master.” Daphnee complies, her mouth stretching open as that mass lowers.

She's hit with familiar scents. Freshly cut grass and pastries. An odd infrequent combination but both pleasant. The later of which stirs up a hunger within her. Those tendrils brush over her lips leaving behind that fragrance and a brief tingle with the contact.

Those tendrils pivot to her tongue. Depositing an essence that dissolves against her akin to certain candies that she had in her youth. Pop Rock he thinks they were called, not that it mattered. She moans out though the sound is a bit off since she's attempting to keep her mouth open fully as much as she'd like to suckle on those tendrils she looks for a sign that he wishes that first. She was pretty good at picking up things, while not able to recognize all the different signs in alien features there tended to be something instinctual that she picked up on.

For the moment she let him infuse her tongue with these pleasures as she rocked on the bed beneath him. Moving her breasts against his shaft, pressing those mounds around him as best as she could manage. Between the gel and cum her entire body was well lubricated for his pleasure making the task relatively easy to perform. Once Daphnee gets into a grove her lips curl about those tendrils though with the girth of them (and they were apart the thicker shaft) had been considerable causing her checks to puff out as she suckled against them. Her tongue twisting and turning about them.

It was as if they were the tendrils of jellyfish. Instead of stinging they induced that same pleasurable sensation that dissolved against her tongue.

Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:34 pm

The barbs on the larger tendrils only touched her tongue for a brief second before they retracted inwards - giving her the mental image of an anemone rapidly withdrawing its stings into itself upon being disturbed. Each light prick left her tongue feeling slightly minty as the tentacle slowly approached her face, pushing those tendrils deeper into her throat.

"You've got amazing gag reflex control." he whispers again, clearly impressed with how well she's holding up. "Last time I tried this on a freelancer human, she almost choked."

Now, the large 'cock' pressed against her lips, the oily liquid dripping around her cheeks and chin as it carefully worked its way into her mouth. More of those tiny, sucker-tipped lengths wriggle on her face as they attach themselves to her - their motions appearing to 'observe' her jaw. When she strains against the length, these sensitive sensory appendages pick out her discomfort faster than sounds could convey it, and the dense tentacle shifts about to ease the pressure on her jaw. The first of those delectable drops touch her tongue as it carefully slides in. The ringlets of muscle retract inwards as well, giving her a little more room to work with as the oozing cock pushes another inch into her mouth. The tendrils inside her cease their excited motions as they're pushed deeper into her throat - patiently waiting so as not to cause her to gag as another inch of that prehensile, girthy cock inches towards her throat, leaving her insides flush with that wonderfully warm lubricant.

That's when the tip of the massive member starts to split open...

"This feels so good... use your tongue on the ridges..."

The smaller shaft pounding away at her cunt doesn't disappoint either, pumping away into her packed cunt before it squeaks - then ejaculates inside her once more. The tapered tip almost tries to push into her, but exhaustion sets in - the muscular masses deflating as it is roughly milked for the last drops of its cum before being pulled out of her. Her well-used hole is not left hanging, as three smaller tentacles coil together into a helix, then push their way into her waiting cunt. Wet, padded 'hands' grasp her perky butt, pushing her hips upwards as a delicate set of soft tentacles joined in on stroking her quivering butthole.

The massive shaft lodged between her breasts undulate ever so slightly as she works them over with her tits, letting out squeaks and grunts of sheer delight as it lubricated her valley while getting massaged by her breasts. The tentacles with the jawed set are pushed aside by a smaller set of sucker-tipped tentacles as she gets a good rhythm going with her breasts. They appear to move, following the motion of the swarm of eyes that watch her as she uses her tits to pleasure the lengthy alien cock before they latch onto her puffy, pink nipples. Unlike the rough treatment she had received before, these newcomers had soft ridges, a warm, dense fluid that sends waves of relief before the sucker-bearing tips start to slowly suck at them. As they latch on, they move following the motions of her hands so as not to tug on her nipples.

Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:47 am

Daphnee is beside herself. Washed up in the pleasure of it all. He finds that she can swallow down that girthy member without tripping her gag reflex. Plenty of training, both sexually and to a lesser extent from ventriloquism grant her a great deal of control. That minty taste renewed on her tongue with each touch. She nods slightly, her tongue twirling about those ridges as he eases in deeper.

Tendrils exploring her face and jaw might not have determined anything unusual. There was a slight infusion of alien DNA that repaired a broken jaw long ago (or what she perceived as such in the now). In addition to granting her access to an alien vessel the bone was far stronger now than it had any right to be. Her jaw rarely ached even when stretched to it's limits as it was now with his expansion.

Muffled moans flowed around him as she danced beneath his body. Thoroughly ravaged by the cock rapidly pressing inside her she spasmed upon feeling that load fill her. That infusion of warm coupled with his insistent pounding as she attempted to wrap firmly around him with those convulsing muscles. Eyes fluttered as she arched her back deeply in response.

After a moment or so longer he deflated and pulled out. Tendrils creeping around her hips getting a firm hold of her backside. Others playing with her back door while three others coiled and spooled around one another creating a sizable member. Not as large as the one he brought forth prior but of good size. Her eyes light up as he stabs it inside her depths. Her body quivering in response to her latest orgasm as he gets her to cum in that single thrust.

Her hands squeeze her breasts tighter. His member still working it's way between the tight valley of her cleavage. Tendrils return to her sensitive nipples seeing how they had been targeted prior. This time he is far more delicate with them. The sensation of sucking soothing as she gasps beneath him.

“Mmph …. awww oohhh!!!” Her hips work up against those thrusts for a long moment until exhaustion sets in. Seeding control over to him as sensitivity makes it hard to keep going under her own control at least. Still her muscles work over him even as her tongue works around that minty tasting member.

How could this feel so incredible? There were drugs and aphrodisiacs, being primed for an intense release but nothing that had been quite like this. Had it been drugs or a chemical cocktail she didn't understand? Was he just that good at it? Or was it the freedom in selecting a mate and not being expected to perform. Maybe all of these in combination. Daphnee didn't know nor had she cared as her smaller orgasm began mounting into something far larger. She felt a tingle rushing through her chest, a warmth that spread out from there to her limits. All she could do now was brace against the tidal wave that was about to engulf her.

Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:09 pm

And engulf her it did - from the split of the massive member she was deepthroating, emerged what felt like a smaller, denser cock loaded with thin, thrashing tentacles. Pulsing down into her throat, this newcomer began to seep a relaxing liquid that eased any soreness in her throat as it inched further into her. Whatever it was, it almost felt alive how it carefully used its tendrils to block the passage of these fluids into her lungs. Using her natural talent at taking huge cocks, and its own natural lubricant, it continued its journey until it finally halted - just an inch above her stomach. Throbbing once, twice - it spills a mass of what feels like liquid pleasure and swarms of tendrils right into her stomach. Her body begins to digest this impromptu meal immediately, and the relaxing chemicals are rapidly absorbed into her bloodstream.

He took control from her as his twitching cock took advantage of her rapidly-relaxing body to push all the way upto her cervix, the shifting head pressing around her maidenly gate and unloading a mass of cum that felt like a crowd made of sheer delight melting into the layers of cum already lining her womb to create a warm, enjoyable sensation. His cock was still turgid, so he plowed away once more at her before ejaculating into her already-packed nethers before he slowly withdrew from her. Little by little, he slowly eased off on the assault on her throat, breasts, cunt and ass to let her wind down from one orgasmic high to another.

Each length was finally withdrawn from her and he let her lie back on the now-utterly cum spattered bed. The tendrils binding her wrists and ankles withdraw from her as well.

"I wish I could keep going forever, but even I have my limits. And you have yours" he taps her somewhat-numb fingers, then lets out a laugh as he 'stands' away from her. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go look for something. Wait right there."

With that, he turns away from her and begins to rummage through the few shelves of the spartan room...

Mon May 01, 2023 12:11 am

He was so big. Exploring first her mouth then throat that enormous cock prevents her from getting that liquid in her lungs once he begins that descent into her throat her air way closes on it's own. Tricked as if she's consuming a meal. Daphnee is forced to breath in by her nose as he keeps going.

Tendrils fanning out to stroke at the sides of her esophagus as he descends. At the same time he's going wild inside her. Deep thrusts that reach all the way into her womb. There is little more she can do but hang on the best that she can. Muffled gasps and moans reverberate around him. Breasts pressed together around the cock thrusting between them. The thrusts into her ass practically lifting her lower body up off the mattress only for her to be slammed back down with the counter thrust in her stretched out cunt.

An explosion, that liquid essence fills her stomach. Eyes widen at the sensation as that essence mixes in with her stomach contents and dissolves readily. It's the sensation of tendrils stiring against her. It feels as if tendrils are swimming within that seed. Daphnee is unsure if they are the very tendrils that sprouted from that magnificent cock reaching into her or if she had just been injected with something living.

There's no time to consider that as she's infused with cum. Her womb filled, a loud moan follows. Her back arching then falling to the mattress as he slowly pulls free. Each cock, each tendril slowly slipping away leaving her feeling empty. Her holes still twitching and quivering.

He says something. She blanketed out with the intense pleasure. A pleasure that slowly ebbs while he begins searching for something. Fortunately for her she's able to come to her senses quick enough as that euphoric bliss ends rather than being kept on an ever loving high. Her body was trained to endure but not so much her mind. Trained to give in but not trained to hold back she was close to switching over to automatic and letting her body have full control.

“W-What are you looking for Master?” She asks once her senses come back to her. Propped up on her elbows she gazes at his back. With a quick look she would have mistaken it for his front save for the fact that the limbs bent in the opposite direction now.

All that cum infused in her seemed to have dissolved into her system. Seeping through the lining of her stomach and womb. Causing both a warmth and a tingle. As soaked as she was in his seed she didn't feel bloated at all.

Thu May 04, 2023 12:32 pm

"Just a moment, I know I have it here somewhere..."

For a moment, he tenses up as he continues to search. Just as the tension in his upper body is about to peak, he plucks out a small box with an alien script on it. The photograph on it surpasses all language barriers, however - the image of a smiling human girl looking at the viewer and giving a friendly 'peace' sign with her fingers. Twisting around torso-first, then letting the powerful legs propel himself back to the bed, he returns to her side and hands her the package.

"Go ahead and take one." he explains as he points at the pill dispensing slot to the side of the package.

Now the eyes are all watching her again...

Mon May 08, 2023 9:43 am

Daphnee regards the box. The image on it generating a multitude of thoughts in her mind most of which factor on something beneficial given the friendliness of that smile. Still it could be as simple as an advertisement for shampoo. At least if she didn't know any better and that humans are a rarity out in the stars. So she deduces that it is something that would generate pleasure or at the very least something likable for humans.

At his prompting she opens the box. Discovering pills she thinks that they are for killing the things she still feels swirling up inside her belly if in fact it was something alive. Barring that it would have to be some sort of drug, whether recovery, an aphrodisiac or something else that she hadn't considered.

Doubtful that it would be an aphrodisiac. He didn't need one. Nor did she believe that he could simply brain wash her and trick her into staying. People much higher in station would be looking for her. She was easy enough to locate and even if she signed anything in such a state she doubted that it would hold up. Even so pitting the legal team of her owner against a sole crew member Daphnee was certain that they would dissolve any sort of arrangement made in such circumstances. Not that she entertained such notions.

“What is it Master?” She removed one of the bills from the box. It was a larger pill but no bigger than the largest of those she had in the past. It felt smooth against her fingers or was that in part from all the cum she was saturated in? Probably the later.

She didn't like those drugs that robbed her of her senses. At least not those that eroded her of her free will. Though other effects were welcome.

There was just a brief bit of hesitation before she swallowed the pill down. The minty refreshing taste of his seed masking any taste that the pill would have had if any.

Mon May 08, 2023 12:44 pm

(OOC: Apologies for the long delay, had some serious machine issues.)

"Human healthcare medicine." he explains, a single tentacle tapping at the box. "See, written right there. Sometimes I get too hyped-up, so I keep a regular stock of these to give out. It's an all-in-one treatment for oxygen loss and it makes sure... heh heh... nothing alien starts growing in you. I mean, imagine the legal fees I'd get hit with for not providing these to you."

He watches her as she settles down, color returning to her fingertips as the drug worked its technological magic on her. It takes a couple more minutes, but the string-like things moving around inside her stomach finally settle down, appearing to dissolve into her body harmlessly.

"These are buyable for pretty cheap." he finishes, the eyes still admiring her nude form. "Pretty high demand, too - since human freelancers drop by every now and then... wait."

He pauses.

"You can read this text, right?" he motions to the box.

Wed May 24, 2023 8:55 am

(not a problem, gave me time to finish up some Anime I've been putting off)

“Oh ..” Daphnee consumes the pill after his explanation. It' not instantaneous not that she felt it would be but it grants her the peace of mind that she wouldn't have anything bursting out of her chest like in Alien. Color begins to return to her though with all that cum it's hard to tell in most areas. Around her eyes and nose where she wiped some away and spots that managed to stay cum free.

The swirling inside her dies down then ceases altogether. Killing or stopping whatever reaction was in process. Green eyes drawn to the script that he taps beneath.

“No Master. Not entirely.” There were a few characters that looked familiar. With so many species and so many languages Daphnee only managed to study a little of the most common tongues. In most cases she didn't learn to read, there wasn't much time for it. Most text when it was needed was transferred to English or German and if she wrote anything there was software to convert the text over to different languages easy enough.

Still there were words that she saw often enough. She figured she had a dozen or so words that she could read such as EXIT or RESTROOM. There were more words she could say picking up a smattering here and there but nothing that would mark her as fluent. More in line with performing her role or memorizing phrases for performances though the later was rarely necessary with translation devices and such. Besides, the crowds got the gist of what she was saying or figured it out since a demonstration often followed. It wasn't hard to work out what she wanted beings to do.

“My literacy in languages could be improved. Too many languages, not enough time. I would like to learn the most common one. Perhaps I'll get that chance once my career comes to an end.”

Wed May 24, 2023 3:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next