View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
 Stage (Echkeliel 967) 

Post Re: Stage (Echkeliel 967)
Lead away, Daphnee was used as a support of sorts. Maybe a tug come to think of it. Since those tendrils looked as if they were having a harder time of pulling himself along. She didn't mind. Though the wandering touch beneath her clothes made things distracting in a more than pleasant way.

She follows his words as they proceed. Thinking she hums a bit.

“Well. That answer varies as much as freelancers do. Some like the work whether or not they admit it. Some have a poor self esteem so they charge less. Others are the opposite and think too highly of themselves and charge a lot. Fewer clients means they need not work as often.”

Daphnee goes on. Explaining various reasons. She slows down her progress as they hit the darker areas. His sightless nature making it easy for him to take the lead in these areas. As they go along they are not bothered but she sees that the area is less pristine. Not overly so but it's clear the area is intentionally darker than the rest of the area. It could be as simple as there being less lights that are on. She figures it's for those aliens that are light sensitive or blind like he is. No sense wasting energy when it's not needed.

“To circle back around to your expectations in having to pay an arm and a – er, well lot's happens to coincide with my interests. I want my fans to feel like they have access to me. Provided they behave and not some sort of psycho.”

She smiles at the last though the action goes unseen. Just then they arrive at his dorm. It's much smaller than the last. Taking in the sights Daphnee is unsure it's spartan given the lack of vision. There does appear to be some machinery present. All neatly stacked up in the corner. A shower and bed.

So he has some work or project he does. She doesn't check. Feeling the beats of his hearts through the tendrils that continue to work her over impresses upon her his rising desires.

“This will do.” A hand cups around a tendril. Stroking slowly along it's length as she makes her way to the bed. The room is small but neat. She expected it being organized so he wouldn't run into things.

Stopping at the edge of the bed she turns to better face him. Letting go from him long enough to remove her top. Discarding it on top of some of machinery she can see those tendrils beneath her bra. Moving beneath it as she's stimulated. Nipples strum with the bating of her own heart. Both quit stiff and sensitive to the point that they are nearly aching by now.

She grazes his body lightly with her finger tips. Searching for sensitive spots and things that aren't his tendrils.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:24 pm

“Well. That answer varies as much as freelancers do. Some like the work whether or not they admit it. Some have a poor self esteem so they charge less. Others are the opposite and think too highly of themselves and charge a lot. Fewer clients means they need not work as often.”

"Huh, I didn't know that."

The squat creature listens as Daphnee goes on. There's no face for her to read - aside from shifting tentacles and wormlike 'organs' occasionally poking out before slipping back into that central mass. His posture is what gives it away, though - how he stands completely still, intently hanging on to her words.

“To circle back around to your expectations in having to pay an arm and a – er, well lot's happens to coincide with my interests. I want my fans to feel like they have access to me. Provided they behave and not some sort of psycho.”

"Right, on that topic... his voice drops a few decibels as he leans in her ear "I've read that you don't like pain. Is that true? Anything else I should avoid doing?"

They continued their conversation as they entered the small room he guided her into.

The tendril responds to her touch, drawing a clear drop of a liquid with an odd smell. It's not a 'bad smell', though, and the liquid droplets is readily absorbed into her skin, leaving her sense of touch a little more focused. It's only with a momentary, longing pause that he peels away, dropping those tendrils from her stiff nipples to let her undress. When she grazes his body lightly with her finger tips, his body opens up like a puzzle-box, revealing what looks like internal organs and teeth. The fleshy bits toy with her fingers while the teeth retract into fleshy sockets reminding her of a terran sea-worm.

"A little to the right, please" he whispers to her.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:29 pm

Daphnee finds that he is genuinely interested in the critiques she has about freelancers. She hopes that it gives him some insight into matters so he can better gauge his interactions in the future. He's a tough read, tougher than many aliens she's dealt with. It's the stillness that catches her attention. Almost as if every sensory receptical is attuned to following her words.

Leaning in close he whispers. Not being in a hurry she expands upon her answer. A little something he can share on social media if that was indeed his thing.

“It's true. I dislike pain, as most do. I'm on the fence about those that inflict it but their very nature makes it feel pleasant. Though there may be little or no pain during the act there's often a need to recover afterwards. Fortunately I'm blessed with good medical care so I tend to bounce back quickly.

“What's worse pain takes me out of the moment. It's easier to get into things without that ruining the experience for the both of us. Sadly I've come across too many sadists. Also, I don't like being restrained. It took me quite some time to get use to it after my first encounter went awry.

“Some people If can enter into it with ease. Usually it freaks me out. Not being able to do much in response. I've learned to project my mind elsewhere when things get too rough or scary. Of course I essentially check out and can't provide any entertainment, not even to the sadists. Most loose interest. But I only use that matter as a last resort.

“It's mot magical or psionic as far as I can tell. It does require a good deal of effort.”

At his place she's somewhat surprised as his body opens up. Daphnee doesn't see any blood or bodily fluids. Outside of those droplets and that pleasant scent. Teeth retract to get out of the way.

Stripped and encouraged by his words her hand moves to the right after a brief fumble not knowing if he meant her right or his. The situation is resolved quickly though.

She's warm beneath his touch. Freshly cleaned he might detect the soaps she used earlier depending on how he sensed things. Her nipples remain hard peaks. Daphnee feels that gnawing hunger deep inside. That one hand moving against his body while the other is a bit more daring reaching inside his mouth? Body? Fingers grazing over those spots where those teeth vanished.

Then grazing against a tongue or tentacle. Was his tongue like that of a frog? Was that how he fed? Questions that didn't matter in the moment.

Leaning in towards him those breasts press up against his body. Lips cascade over the outside of his body. Followed by a long lick of his tongue.

“Tell me what you like hun.”

Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:14 pm

Daphnee wrote:
“Tell me what you like hun.”

"Wish I could touch these forever." he responds, the tendrils zeroing in on her breasts again while massaging that silky liquid he had drawn onto her. The denser ones coil around her breasts while the hairlike tips brush lightly against her nipples, causing them to stiffen up. "Way better than silicone anyday."

His touch is surprisingly gentle, having clearly taken her words on pain to heart (hearts?). When she had talked about her discomfort with being tied up, he responds by loosening the lengths coiled around her as well. Now, however - as he fondles her bare tits, he trails off - his attention focused on taking in the scents, sensations and sounds of someone he clearly admired. It's a slight movement from her that breaks this reverie of his.

""Oh right. Didn't mean to get lost like that."

He opens up again, and it's surreal to watch. Like a puzzlebox, the short creature shifts its external carapace to reveal what looks like a small-sized cock. There's a curious, throbbing network of veins crisscrossing the flesh of the shaft and a stubby, angled tip lined with twitching bits that reminded her of human tastebuds. Despite this, he focuses more on stroking and touching her, clearly used more to touch, taste and scent rather than sight and sound. The narrow, yet surprisingly dense tentacles drawing slow, languid strokes on her nude body leave behind a trail of delicious-tasting slime, its aroma filling the small room.

"Feel free to say no on this if , but..." he opens up again, and some of those tube-like teeth peek out of those fleshy sockets. "...but can I use these with you? Don't worry, I won't eat you or anything if that's what you're worried about."

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:53 pm

Daphnee had not been worried about his hold on her. Thinking it was more to guide him along or once at his room to assist in balance or keeping appraised of where she was. It was not tight or restrictive so she hadn't associated it with the cruelty she had received prior. Still that hold loosens up on her allowing her to strip in full.

That touch is lovely. The way those tendrils move against her breasts in gentle motions. Their warmth against her skin as they are lifted and squeezed. Her nipples toyed with in such a way that she mewls softly. She can't quite place the fragrance of that warm gel. It's spread across her skin like lotion causing her chest to glisten. The scent is relaxing, further gearing her mind on the matter at hand.

She'd get no rest if that was his wish. Too much stimulation could be a bad thing but she knew what he meant. It was impossible and impractical for both of them any way. Still a blush crept over her features clearly admiring the fact that she was the center of attention. After being neglected and ignored for most of her years growing up Daphnee had an odd trait of craving that attention. Subconsciously it was true for even bad attention. It made her feel alive.

More of that body opened up. She witnessed the size of his member. Not overly large, but not all beings in the galaxy had large members. Besides something far more manageable was nice as a change of pace. Still she had no idea how big it would get when stiff. Nor did she put it past him that he had some alien ability she was unaware of. From altering it's form or some sort of chemical cocktail.

She reached out touching it. Fingers drawing along it and retracting when he moved to speak. Getting a better look at those teeth. She wasn't concerned about being devoured. She doubted that he would have asked if that were the case.

“No blood.” Well, if there was a small amount from a little prick she wouldn't mind. But she sought to limit marks and scars and of course pain. Nibbling was fine. “But first ...”

Luring him to the bed she had him take a seat. Going down on her knees she sighed in delight as he continued to touch her. Stiff nipples dragged against him as she leaned in close. Extracting that length she allowed one hand to grip his base while the other primed him with slow strokes.

Her tongue swirled over the tip getting a taste of him. She was unable to place that taste just as with the scent. It was pleasant, familiar but not at the same time. It was as if an answer was on the tip of her tongue, well literally it was right there!

Lips closed around that tip as she suckled against him. Taking in more of that length as he stiffened. Another plus in his size was that her jaw and mouth didn't have to strain so much. That and she could take all of him. Which she would eventually do unless something prevented her from doing so.

In no hurry Daphnee took her time in teasing that member. As it grew harder she gradually took in more. Between bobs down that length she returned to teasing that tip with her tongue followed by those sucks. Green eyes glanced upward but there was no face to focus on so she did her best in reading his other body language.

Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33