View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33  Next
 Stage (Echkeliel 967) 

Post Re: Stage (Echkeliel 967)
Senses heightened, those tentacles appeared to be everywhere. The strange gel only to serve in amplifying her senses. He had slowed for a moment, leaving her to pant a little as she could hear him doing something before renewing his efforts. This time slowing, plundering her deep as he slowly extracted himself before returning.

It felt strange and good at the same time. Was he some sort of shape changer? The tentacle twisted and bent inside her touching this spot then that without effort. The closest thing that sprang to mind was an octopus squeeze through a small opening as it contorted it's body in an unusual way.

Even after he had learned those spots that brought her greater pleasure he had been thorough in what he was doing. A flatter tentacle brushed against her rear. The deposit of gel against her caused her skin to tingle as the liquid worked beneath her pores. There was a warm heat, like a muscle relaxant, though for now her rear had been left to process this new sensation that had been brought upon it.

“Unh!” She gasped, the jaws attached to her breasts quickening as they pulled against erect nipples. Other tentacles squeezed and caressed her breasts. More of that lotion being rubbed into her causing a warmth to flow through her.

Then more caressed down her bare back, her hips spiraling against the tentacle inside her as best as she could manage as he continued. She froze for a moment feeling that gush go off inside her channel. She clamped down against it, her body responding to the stimulus she had been overloaded with.

Wailing out in pleasure as the tsunami rushed through her ravishing her insides. She came around that tentacle, hard and often. Her arms given a bit more freedom but for now she had been caught up in that glow, not having experienced something like that before. Or maybe she had but her senses were never so attuned in feeling every portion of it.

She moaned out around that tentacle in her mouth, gave it a lick with her tongue and drew it out. It had made a noise that she couldn't quit equate with anything. The aroma had changed too and she had been uncertain if that was a sign of it getting close or it about to flood her senses more in some other fashion.

“Is that … is that a promise?” She was breathing hard, breasts rising and falling beneath the mass of tentacles administering to them. Daphnee was a little winded but would catch her breath quick enough he would find as she had been forced through enduring matters far longer than most.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:20 pm

Letting her come down from her orgasm, he slowly laid her down facedown on the masses of tentacles that now meandered on the stage, giving her a relatively comfortable place to catch her breath. The suckers on her nipples had popped off, and another similar pair, sans the suckers now languidly explored her chest, paying close attention to her c-cup breasts.

“Is that … is that a promise?” she breathed out.

"You're pretty eager, ya know?" 'Frank' told her, bemused at her response. "Sure, toots. You just enjoy the ride once you're done catching your breath."

Giving her a little time to relax, he waited patiently until she was ready. As the shaft in her cunt was slowly withdrawn, the slightly-larger, tense thing that had been exploring her rear end lined up behind her, prodding her sensitive lips to give her just what was coming next. A smaller, smoother - relatively familiar length prodded against her ass, giving her quivering anal hole a teasing lick. Wait, how was that possible?

"Alright, now you're ready."

Next, he had the relaxed fleshy masses below this eager student slightly lift up her hips and torso, keeping her from having to use her own limbs to support herself. Aside from a pair of tough lengths coiled around her upper arms, thighs and ankles, she was relatively free to move her limbs around. Finally, he wrapped the largest length he could utilize around her stomach and gave her a gentle squeeze as he turned her over, facing up as the pairs of tentacles exploring her nethers fell back for a moment, and surged anew.

The thing with the coiled head, three fleshy tips molded into one moved first, working the first inch of its length into her with maddening slowness, the slick length lubricated by her own juices as well as his secretions making it an easy matter now that the girl was so relaxed. As he slowly pressed in this newcomer into her, parting her lips as he drove in inch after inch into her, he followed up by teasing her clit by such a narrow, yet prehensile length that it couldn't have been possible for it to move. The rich texture of this new intruder, the nodules and bumps that lined its length, and the ridges that formed naturally around its girth would be quite pleasurable to her.

Satisfied with licking her hole, the thing that had been servicing her ass began to wriggle its way into her rear as well - pausing occasionally so as to avoid going too fast at once. Inch by inch, the duo of rough and smooth tentacle began to work their way deeper into her. Almost as an afterthought, a brand new pair of suckers sniffed at her chest, once more finding her eager nipples and settling down over them, the cartilage 'jaws' trapping her fleshy nubs in their embrace.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:59 am

At first Daphnee attempted to visualize the bed of tentacles beneath her. She could hear them moving against the wooden stage feeling them as they took her weight like a cushion serving as a barrier between her and the wood. She couldn't get a clear picture of the numerous tentacles that spanned outward for his body so she stopped trying to make sense of it all simply experiencing the present.

Tentacles came off and on her freeing her breasts and most of the hold that had been upon her. What remain felt far more relaxed. More slack had been given to her increasing her range of movement.

“Does it pay not being agreeable?” She glanced back over a shoulder though blindfolded by a tentacle she was unable to see anything. Did it matter if she had resisted or ran? She supposed some appreciated that reaction, a cat toying with a mouse.

Daphnee had ceased playing that game a long time ago. If the guests wanted that sort of reaction they were often the sadistic types and there had been no need to encourage them.

“Anyway, I don't think it would matter. The campus is too far to run to, if I were a runner. The best I could hope to manage ...” she paused thinking it over then dismissing the thought with a shake of her head. “Never mind that.”

He toyed with her back door even as he retracted from her. Other tentacles returned to her breasts, these had felt a bit diferent. Tiny jaws closed around her nipples instead of those suckers. Slowly he advanced pressing against her, in her. She gasped delighting in that feel.

“You'd prefer me to run?” More of that tentacle worked inside her. Muscles sweeping against it as it advanced, squeezing and crushing that tentacle to the best of her ability. She let out a little gasp, then grinned. “I didn't think so.” She managed.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:42 pm

"Humans sure are a mystery." he told her. "Well, I suppose I'll have to give you a good reason to stick around..."

There was no doubt now - she was definitely into this sort of thing, judging by how much she was teasing him over it. The last of his cautions was thrown to the four winds as he continued to lower himself onto her, the tendrils exploring her sides - the flattened tip of the secondary set of tentacles rolling onto itself as it continued to make its way into her rear end, giving her a lot to work with as he then tugged on her tits, then having the smallest set of tentacles caress and massage her breasts, giving them quite a lot of attention.

He adjusted the fleshy blindfold, using a set of suckers to attach the fleshy organ to her face, the nodules and suckers working together to gently massage the 'human headache spots', listening to her heartbeat and signs of her tension easing off to make sure he was doing a good job of it. He had read up on human anatomy somewhat in his stay here, and was confident in his skills now.

The large length in her cunt continued to pump its way into her all through this, the nodules and ridges lining its length swelling and quivering to work her vaginal muscles even further as she attempted to press down on this new intruder. Each stroke brought it closer to her cervix until he found his pressed tip easing up against the fleshy barrier. He waited a moment to let the thing in her ass catch up, then began to slowly withdraw the length in her stuffed pussy, moving it just so to caress her preferred spots before he started the process anew. With a good idea of her limits in mind, he focused on slowly picking up the pace as he felt her cervix twitch with every wave of delight he sent through her. The leftover spooge in her nethers provided some lubricant, but this new intruder provided several new layers of fresh gel, renewing and pushing her senses well beyond normal levels, allowing her to almost feel the 'veins' pumping away at this alien organ as he continued to thrust into her.

The way her body yielded to his intrusion almost felt natural to him. What if she was practicing, maybe living out her fantasies using sex toys? A wave of arousal rushed through his body at the thought as he kept things moving around - first, focusing on her ass, her tits, then her cunt. He left her mouth free, both to let her breathe and to hear the amusing snippets of thought that she could vocalize. However, one of the tentacles that she had licked still hung around, looking for a chance to get closer to her lips. He left her hands free now - the tentacles now just restricted to the joint where her upper arm and torso met, curious to see what she would do with her newfound freedom.

Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:30 am

“I'm AH not going anywhere ...” Daphnee managed. Even with enhanced senses it was difficult for her human mind to keep track of everything that was happening to her. The various tentacles and there differences sizes and textures. Some flat, others longer or shorter.

Her breasts pulled on, her flesh a tinge of pink in response. Another suckered one attached itself to her head massaging her in a strange way like nothing before she experienced. The suckers acting like fingers though they had the feel of tiny mouths without teeth rolling along her flesh.

Daphnee didn't get the chance to practice with sex toys often, at least in solo capacity. Her Mistress used all manner of them and her experiences on the island had been numerous. Several training sessions prepared her to the point that her body worked to accentuate the pleasure of guests, at least when she wasn't being tortured. Slimer had taught her a means to get through such encounters though she had never been put to a real test, at least not yet and the girl hoped never to.

The tentacle inside her advanced slowly and it didn't take long for her to realize that it was waiting for the one in her ass to catch up. Once it had they both moved in unison drawing out at the same time which served to pull her closer towards him then farther away as they both pressed into her in the following moments.

“GAWD!!!” She gasped. She could keenly feel it touching upon those spots deep inside her. At the same time she noted her arms were freer. She could sense the tentacle hovering nearby. Her back arched instinctively, one hand planted to the stage as she sat up giving him better access to her body.

Her other hand reached out taking the tentacle in her grasp, sliding her hand against it in a downward motion then reversing direction she felt it as keenly as the ones inside her getting a better feel of it. Then leaning forward her tongue swept over the tip teasing it.

She whimpered with the feel of him inside her. Her body could not stop his advance as much as it tried by squeezing and massaging against him. Then she began sucking on the tip of that captured tentacle. Purring against it she took in more of that tentacle little by little until she was sucking on a good portion of it. Her hand still motioned down some of the rest of that length and back while her lips and tongue went to work.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Judging by the flush on her skin, her tits were being pushed to the limit between arousal and pain, so he slowly eased off on playing with her breasts, instead - letting the suckers and tentacles suck and tease them without pulling too hard. Still paying attention to them, he introduced a fifth shaft into the fray, its lubricated body sliding between her tits with ease before he gently pushed her bosom together. She had become a lot more proactive in her actions instead of being such an adorable tease, so he played along with her for now. She was average sized for a human, but her breasts were still cute in their own way and he made particularly sure to ply those orbs with plenty of stimulation.

As she grasped the tentacle loitering near her face and began to service her, he opened up some slits just under the 'head' and began to exude a slick lubricant that her tongue quivered at, and then began to eagerly slurp up as the taste punched through her brain. Muscular relaxants in the slimy gel worked its way through her mouth with each drop she took, relaxing her throat and filling her mouth with a warm, comfortable feeling as she eagerly serviced the shaft. As her tongue played over the nodules, they responded by rewarding her with more of that slick, sweet lubricant, its slow twitches urging her to take the length in.

"Good to know, toots." he chuckled appreciatively when she told him she wasnt going anywhere. "Because running blindfolded in the woods is dangerous. I'd have to fix you up if you bashed your cute head in a tree or something..."

And with that, he unfolded the twisted head of the alien cock that was pounding away at her cervix, the three tapered heads filling up her honeypot as she continued to massage his length with her toned muscles. In response to this, her body clenched up against him, drawing out a deep sigh of pleasure from him. Giving her a few seconds to adjust to the extra volume packed into her cunt, he began to put some effort into shifting the network of ridges and nodules on his cock, giving her a different set of sensations each time he pushed into into her. The gel that he had worked into her further increased her sensory resolution, allowing her to experience every bump, twitch and quiver his shaft experienced inside her with absolute clarity as she squeezed the lengths inside her.

"That feels great. Keep doing that." he breathed out.

With her body rapidly taking in this length, the large alien cock in her cunt began to pick up speed, the central head easing against her cervix while the linear lengths massaged all her good spots as they shifted around inside her, the muscular lengths working in tandem with the length in her ass to pleasure her as she moved her hips just right while the thing in her ass continued to probe her deeper with every powerful upstroke.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:54 pm

Running while blind wasn't optimal. The closest she came was when she had been in a dark cave. Even then she had a flashlight so she wasn't totally in the dark save for those times she deliberately cut the beam off as to not give herself away and when she did so she wasn't fleeing.

That was a long time ago. The thought had been far from her mind too as her focus had been elsewhere. Slits opened up along the tentacle in her mouth as something seeped into it. It wasn't a thick amount of gel though it did cause her tongue to tingle in response.

It enhanced that sensation of touch more. Her tongue blossomed in her mind whenever it made contact against the appendage. It a way her mouth, when subjected to that gel, had felt as sensitive as her nethers had been. Pleasure coursed out of her causing her to take that tentacle deeper into her throat, the gel that had rolled down to her stomach making it too sensitive as it welcomed that tentacle inside her.

It's touch on her tits eased too, another lubricated tentacle moving between the perky pair as those lengths continued to press inside her. Her hips moved in response gyrating back and forth. It didn't feel as if he had been varying those thrusts but Daphnee felt those nodules at different places. Where they moving? It was hard to say for certain but it sure the hell felt like they were.

Her hands continued to manipulate the shaft she was feeding herself stroking down the length that wasn't inside her. A stream of noises bubbled up from her muffled by that tentacle as she expelled those moans and gasps. She found herself twitching involuntarily,

GAWD, so good! Her mind reeled as she convulsed around him, her body hit by another orgasm as she gushed over him, yet her body did not stop, could not stop as it was caught up in that euphoric high.

Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:50 pm

Slowly pressing her tits together while the suckers relaxed their onslaught on her nipples, he let the new shaft plunge between her cute tits, taking in just how firm and easy to play with they were. More of the gel continued to seep onto her cleavage, giving her an unintended 'view' of the larger shaft buried between her breasts as it sawed back and forth, the thick liquid slowly trickling down her chest, across her stomach and onto her back, leaving a tingling series of lines that left her even more aware; the motions of air, the feeling of the stage buckling ever so slightly slightly with her body's motions. The flat-headed lengths lurking over her breasts quietly licked at her nipples, applying that cool gel on the well-used nipples - giving them some relief from having been played with so hard.

The thing in her ass, squeezed, teased and serviced by her abdominal muscles as it worked its way deeper into her rewarded her efforts by spewing a load deep into her that was rapidly pulsed into her depths, setting off a shockwave of sensations and warmth through her insides that left her feeling even more sensitive and able to discern just what the larger cock's motions were as it dived deep into her honeypot. The fleshy lengths were definitely moving with each upstroke, each segment caressing her good spots in a completely different, random angle and direction.

Letting her focus on servicing one of his upper tentacles with her hands and mouth, he watched her as she eagerly drew in that sense-enhancing gel into herself as she began to fuck her own throat with the tentacle in her hand. Satisfied that she had a good grip on his limb, he then turned his attention to working his main cock deep into her, the central head caressing her cervix every now and then as he pushed in with each stroke, letting her ride out her first then second orgasms before he lowered his jaws close to her ear so she could hear his voice again.

"Isn't it? Tell you what, you're really good at this." he praised her as he relax to 'breathe out' with his gills. "How's about I go even deeper in ya, girl?"

Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:20 am

Rivets of gel leaked over her chest, tits and back. The flatter tentacles holding her breasts together forming a tunnel out of them for a third that sawed back and forth against her. The licks on her stiff nipples awoken them even further to this enhanced sensation, the dampness applied to them among the touches and caresses, even the air caused them to sting and quiver with each pulse that caused them to surge with the blood that flowed into them.

The gel felt warm against her skin where that tentacle rubbed against her. Like some muscle rub that had been applied to her spreading a tingling warmth against her. She felt every portion of that tentacle, it's width, each segment, even the length to a degree, at least the portion of it that moved over her.

As she suckled taking in that tentacle even deeper Daphnee felt that explosion in her ass. Her back arched, she moaned in response. He did not stop, he was so deep inside her and that infusion inside her made her far more aware of what the tentacle in her pussy was doing.

So deep, it was shifting as it played with her forcing her onward after her first release. She ached, closing around that appendage instinctively. Feeling him shift above her she heard his voice. He might have read her mind, or had reacted from the series of moans she had emitted knowing exactly what she had been feeling.

Deeper!? Her eyes widened feeling the underside of her “blindfold” with her eyelids. She remembered that slug thing, that strange sensation given how deep it had plundered her bowels, painfully so.

She had no idea which tentacle he had meant or if it had been both. She only imagined that the enhancing gel would only make it feel worse this time around.

After some debate with herself she found herself saking her head a little. “I'm afraid you'll brake me.” Then a small moan passed her lips before she managed to take that tentacle back into her mouth. There was no denying the pleasure she was currently feeling.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:57 pm

"Hmm... so this is your limit..." he responded to her, the voice shifting back to the 'normal' (or was it?) as he eased off the double penetration slightly - the spent cock in her ass twitching weakly as it finished depositing another load in her insides before slowly being drawn out of her. The nodules of the cock inside her nethers on the other hand began to swell slightly now that they had finished teasing away at her cervix. Her flesh began to shudder at the next incoming orgasm, and in response, the softer flesh of these swollen grooves seeming to ooze out a thicker gel that drowned the dull ache in her groin with an odd warmth that felt like an internal massage as the assault on her pussy went from hard and fast, to slow and relaxed, each upstroke halting just so that he could caress all her good spots at once while the separate heads worked in tandem to brush up against her deeper spots.

"...That's fine. Let's try something else."

Through this, he had waited until her swollen nipples regained some of its original color before latching onto them with a familiar pair of suckers, the fleshy palps teasing her areola slightly with slow licks and quiet strokes to draw up her flesh while smaller tendrils closed in on her tits, coiling around her breasts as he groped her, not exactly hard - but the way these fleshy lengths slid across her flesh while the large central shaft busied itself with fucking her cleavage, picking up the pace to give her tits some more pleasure.

Watching curiously as she serviced the smaller length with her tongue, enjoying the feeling of her tongue on his sensitive groove-ridges as he let more of the ridges swell up in response to her expert touching and licking with her tongue, he continued to vent the gel into her mouth, letting her throat relax as it slowly began to drip down into her depths.

Finally, seemingly done with admiring how her rear hole dripped out that gel he had spewed into her, he brought out a smaller pair of tentacles to lick and rub her nethers with the stuff, the combination of smooth head and knobbly rough heads working in sync around her quivering anus. Her skin was sensitive enough that she would be able to pick out the tiny creases in the skin as they formed and broke apart as the twin pairs of tentacles continued to jostle against her rear.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:17 pm

Her memories of what that slug did had her concerned. She had survived that ordeal so she knew she could endure it again. Naturally she had no desire to repeat such a painful and uncomfortable experience not having an idea of what he had in mind.

With her senses awakened as they were his composition felt different. It could have been that her senses had been more opened. There were similarities too, the gel making the tentacle felt smooth though not entirely, unlike that boneless slug. Her senses could feel that difference. Her skin felt warm to the touch as other tentacles pressed against her. Mouths teasing her engorged nipples as her breasts were lifted up and down with the motions they exhibited.

Daphnee felt other tentacles pressing inside her core. Deep and slow as one continued it's advance. Every portion of her painted insides felt that movement as it played against her. All the while her body rippled over him as body continued to tremble and respond to that movement.

Other tentacles moved to tease her ass. They slid up against her and acted like hands and fingers as her ass cheeks were spread apart so they could tease her lubricated back door. She gasped, her breathing deep but regular as she fought for control against all the new sensations that struck her.

After a few moments she had collected herself well enough to speak. “What did you have in mind?”

Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:56 pm

As he eased off the rough double-sided fucking, giving a vocal indication that he was not going to do 'go deeper' in her, he felt her body quiver in - relief? ... perhaps she had a difficult experience with a larger sex toy, or perhaps a tryst gone bad with an overly endowed lover? Letting her relax proved to be an excellent choice, as her tense body calmed down - allowing him to carefully track her mental state by analyzing her breathing and blood pressure.

Panic and unease, perhaps recalling some traumatic memory was slowly replaced with a wary tone, with deeper breathing as her heart leveled out as she came down from her multiple orgasms.

“What did you have in mind?” she finally managed to ask.

"Quite eager, aren't you? Well then, in that case - how about something you can properly enjoy?" he responded, by letting the first few nodules inside her depths yield their contents into her, the firm, yet yielding flesh of the expanded ridges giving her a superb massage while the new batch of chemicals washed away the feeling of soreness and pain from her body as each slow upthrust worked the liquids into her body, her insides taking up the wave of euphoric sensation and sending it out through her in waves of pleasure.

As the heads in her depths twisted around to pleasure his catch, he began to meter his thrusts proper - a balance between the frenzied fucking he was giving her before, and the languorous pace he had settled in just now. The combination of the ridges, combined with the sensation that the extruded nodules that now serviced her most sensitive spots all at once slowly worked her libido to its peak, and he anticipated her orgasms by slowly working on his grip on her body - letting his outward tentacles settle on her body, eagerly caressing her stomach, neck and hips. While he was doing this, he also worked on non-penetratively stroking her anus, backed by having the suckers on her rapidly re-erecting nipples, slowly tugging and squeezing her nubs while the other lengths continued to studiously admire her perky tits, giving them quite a lot of attention.

And finally, the thing lying under her - a bumpy mass of quivering tentacles between her back and the wooden boards shifted slightly, the suckers on one of the thickest tentacles latching onto the back of her neck, gently sucking at her soft flesh.

"Better?"

Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:29 am

Her focus with those exercises Slimer taught her combined with the swirl of sensations that she now felt. Daphnee could focus on the start of one of the rippling waves inside her, feeling the liquid being pushed along as nodules expanded inside her.

Tentacles gripped her body in places, others swam against her and others still had been beneath her cradling her body rather than the hard wood of the stage. She was unable to keep quiet. Her breasts, primarily her nipples, had been played with. Another tentacle teased her ass while she adjusted to these blossoming sensations that spread over most of her senses.

The rhythm was noticeably different, the tempo pressing her close to release before backing off and dialing it down until she had recovered enough where there was another build up. Each time he had reset the stage delayed the inevitable as more fuel was added to the fire. Simply put she would flare up but only when he allowed it.

Daphnee was forever kept on a razor's edge. Her back arched, hair dangling down toward the stage, her breasts shot upward bestowing greater access to him.

“Yes. B-Better,” she readily agreed feeling each motion that passed between them in addition to the air itself which tickled over her skin. The heat of the sun baring down upon her causing the gel upon her naked body to glisten and shimmer as it reflected off of it with every minute motion.

Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:19 am

“Yes. B-Better,” she readily agreed as he continued to fuck her cunt at a pace that kept her on edge, slowly feeding her orgasm instead of bucking wildly against her. All the while, more of that clear liquid was being slowly piped into her depths - serving both as a lubricant and a painkiller as the rather large alien cock continued to work its way into her. Showing restraint simply because she had been afraid of breaking, he focused on pleasuring her in other ways as well as he slowly continued to pick up the pace...

Satisfied with servicing her nipples, the tentacles servicing her nipples then bit down on her erect pink nubs as her body arched backwards, offering her cute tits to him. At the same time, the large length between her tits, pushed to its limits, yielded to her by ejaculating another wave of that sense-enhancing, pleasure-intensifying gel on her tits and drew back as the smaller tentacles surrounding her orbs eagerly settled into the task of massaging the stuff onto her tits. The suckers continued to lightly tug on her tits as they continued to service her, before a smaller pair of nodule-loaded shafts slithered into her cleavage again to tit-fuck her, using the back-and-forth of her body as the large length in her cunt continued to plow against her.

Finger-like lengths pushed into her dripping anus, spreading them apart before a flat, tongue-like tentacle pressed against her rear, licking away at her sensitive hole and massaging her as he continued to fuck her, seeming to almost enter her - but this new length had its own purpose - to prevent the sense-enhancing gel he had shot inside her ass from dripping out any further. Little by little, he watched in amusement as her orgasm slowly continued to build up - the way she breathed, the pace of her heart, the scent of her pheromones on her skin; these called to him more than her own voice could.

"You're so great." he finally groaned out as a pair of tapered shafts explored her face.

Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:03 am

She wasn't the only one on edge it seemed. More of that gel had been pumped into her easing sore muscles and making his passage easier. Each moment built upon the last increasing the pace. Her chest feeling the splatter of that liquid release as that particular tentacle reached it's limits.

While brief the falling gel felt like a torrent of rain falling down upon her. Tits were soaked. Tentacles pressed her breasts together and swam over the gel making the cool spots that the gel touched become warm as it was spread out. That warmth growing. Tender nipples felt other tentacles biting down on them like tiny mouths.

Other smaller tentacles spread apart her ass cheeks and anus while one of the larger ones teased her backside. It served as a cork keeping the gel infused within her bottled up inside.

Gasping as if she had surfaced from the depths of the ocean for some well needed air. He spoke as other tentacles came at her face. She couldn't see them but her senses had been acute and it was as if she actually did see more than shifting shadows. She could smell them, smell the gel that they had slithered through. Some even deflected wind in small degrees allowing her an understanding of just how large or small each had been.

“Your not so bad yourself.” She opened her mouth wide angling towards one of the tentacles. One neither too large or too small. Her hands reaching out to take two others working them over them while her tongue licked over the tip of another as she attempted to guide it into her mouth.

Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33  Next