View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Sexy Girl Beach (for Katsurou Shouhei) 

Post Re: Sexy Girl Beach (for Katsurou Shouhei)
She gives all her strength until she inevitably passes out. When recovered from this seemingly endless cycle of rape, she’ll be a gibbering wreck.

I share one acc, this acc, for each of my girls!

Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:05 am

SayakaSuzuki wrote:
She gives all her strength until she inevitably passes out. When recovered from this seemingly endless cycle of rape, she’ll be a gibbering wreck.

Easing off as she passed out again, the tentacles continue their work on her body, filling her with pleasurable touch and a fresh dose of those sense-enhancing and stimulant drugs into her again. Now that he had a proper handle on just how strong she was, he didn't need to push her any further. It was time to reward her for trying so hard.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:30 pm

She breathed heavily, waiting to finally be let out. (The rp will end with her being rescued by a diver, completely in shock.)

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:35 am

The cortex computer chirped as it finished running the analysis. Weaker than he had expected, but as to why, he could only make a guess. Maybe she was too frightened to properly channel those energies? Regardless of the fact that she had fainted too quickly, he had lots of useful information regardless of how things turned out. And even when she was out of it, her body was on autopilot, giving him a lot of information how to properly pleasure her. With her mind effectively unconscious, her instinct was all that was left. Shifting the tentacles slightly to follow her body's needs, he continued to have his way with her until she finally orgasmed.

Satisfied with his findings, he slowly pulled out from her once the samples were collected, and began to pump a gooey, almost gelatinous fluid into, and onto her body as more of those smaller tendrils lined up around her... the process would take a little time, after all.

Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:48 am

The waterlogged schoolgirl was babbling incoherently in her waking moments. “Hahaha...” she laughed. The constant rape has driven her insane.

Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:24 am

The slow drip of repair nanites were quickly taken up by her bloodstream, and the process continued as the flow eased off as her vaginal canal finished taking up the gelatinous liquid. Satisfied with his handiwork, he began to take advantage of her unconsciousness to redress her back in her swimsuit, making sure she had plenty of fresh air to breathe. It took about half an hour for the liquid to work its technological magic on her well-used cunt, and when it finished dripping out of her, leaving her snatch tight and firm again. Slowly easing her mouth open, a second tentacle slides into her throat, slowly circulating oxygen-rich air into her lungs as more of those lengths secure her limbs.

After making sure she was secured, he dived back into the flooded crevasse with her, taking her back to the beach where he had snagged his catch. Slowly depressurizing the release of gases as he emerged, he took care not to give her the bends, and he carefully made sure no one could see him emerge from the waves before he carefully deposited the unconscious girl on the surf before he swam back out, making sure no one could have seen him. Moving further out into the ocean, he waited patiently for her to wake up again.

Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:14 pm

She’s saved by a diver and brought back to the academy. RP End.

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5