View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Sexy Girl Beach (for Katsurou Shouhei) 

Post Re: Sexy Girl Beach (for Katsurou Shouhei)
It was a shame that she had fainted. He wanted to properly tame her, turn her into a willing donor of the samples he was looking for. But the way she had behaved had been odd. Others had been willing to negotiate. Some had even dropped all pretenses and offered themselves to him. Perhaps attempting to map all possible human behaviors was a task far too complex or him.

She was cute, to be sure. But he was confident that she had room to grow - and he would provide plenty of that, once the time had come. For the time being, he explored her body some more with those smaller, but far more prehensile tentacles...

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:58 pm

When the female specimen escapes, she will be okay, but now...

I share one acc, this acc, for each of my girls!

Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:39 pm

The gas vents began to pump oxygen into the air, raising it up from the meager 16 to a much more comfortable 25%, easing the pressure on her lungs. Perhaps that's what she had fainted. Giving her a little bit of a boost would work for now. What he wanted from her was a demonstration of magic - but her fear had seemingly crushed her 'willpower' completely. While those fleshy tentacles massaged her body, he considered what to do next. There was no way she could swim out, and the crevasse was far too deep, far too dangerous for her to climb out. The best he could do for now was to pull her back from the abyss she had plunged headlong into.

Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:05 pm

She awakens, jolting slight magic to attack him.

Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:32 pm

The sound of an unnatural, almost mechanical click sounded loud in the depths of the cavern as she worked up the magical energies needed to attack, managing to fire off a weak, but definitely notable jolt of electrical power. Impacting the dense skin, the amphibole layers of muscle shifted ever so slightly to deflect the worst of the impact as she burned through her mana trying to come up with a workable defense. But she could clearly see that the creature was completely unfazed, watching her every move now with those red eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness.

She was still rather tied up, and he responded to her input by playing with her breasts - as if challenging her to do more.

Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:45 am

Sayaka was too tired.

Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:00 am

SayakaSuzuki wrote:
Sayaka was too tired.

Once the girl had ceased her struggling, exhaustion binding her far more effectively than his own grip on her limbs, he eased off his grip to focus on taking a closer look at his catch. The softer tips of the manipulator tentacles brushed against her nipples, letting her experience one layer of pleasure for now, slowly drawing her into a fresh depth of pleasure as the nodule-lined things continued to feel up her nude body...

Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:27 am

She was close to orgasm.

Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:44 pm

Humans are a lot nicer when they're pliant like this, but I really wanted to take her on in a proper fight. he thought to himself. The first time had been coincidence, the second time was clearly observed, and the third and last time she had used magic, she had drawn herself out, pushing herself beyond her limits to the point she couldn't resist when he shrugged off the weakened bolt of electrical power she had conjured.

There was no doubt about it - he had perceived the flow of energy for a split second, and if he was to study her further, he had to keep her aliv-

The warning chirp from the cortex computer drew him out of his mental quandry. Her body had been pushed to the limit and warning marks were showing up on the display of the cortex computer. She was weak - far weaker than any other human he had the pleasure of studying. Or... was it a side effect of channeling so much magic that threatened to draw her stamina and physical form like this? For now, he left her hanging at the precipice of that orgasm, the leathery tip of the tentacle teasing her drooling snatch pulling back slightly to let her breathe.

Or maybe she was just young. He caressed her perky breasts. Small, compared to the specimens he had studied here.

Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:48 pm

She was definitely young. She came.

Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:10 pm

He watched her push wildly through the halted tentacles, jostling her tight nethers on the ridge-lined tentacle exploring her thighs until she orgasmed.

Using the slick flow she let out, a fresh length brushed against her shuddering lips, its nodule-lined head lubricating itself on her juices before seeking out the entrance that he had explored before. The twitching nodules on its length pushed her pussy lips apart as it slid in relatively easily into her. What it lacked in girth and size, it made up with its attention to her most sensitive spots and smooth motions that ensured that she was not left wanting when it came to experiencing pleasure.

With a smooth stroke, the fleshy tentacle cock was inside her, crawling slowly towards her quivering cervix that seemed to beckon him closer...

Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:13 am

His tentacle fit perfectly inside the broken girl. Will she ever be freed?

Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:41 am

The thing exploring her rear then followed suit, sliding into her slack body before the linear ducts opened, slowly seeping a powerful cocktail of sense-enhancing and exhaustion-mending drugs into her body. Her intestines readily absorbed this liquid into her bloodstream, causing her to shudder in delight as the alien shaft in her cunt continued to slide all the way into her.

"More." he groaned out as her muscles contracted involuntarily against the flow into her body, giving him a rough squeeze play. "Show me more of your power..."

Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:24 am

She attacks him with all the power she can muster. “RAAAAAAAH!”

Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:16 pm

"Yes, that's it." his rough, almost facsimile voice rumbled in the air as the tentacles in her ass and pussy began to move. "Humans become their strongest when their backs are against the proverbial wall. Show me that strength."

Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next