View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Sexy Girl Beach (for Katsurou Shouhei) 

Post Sexy Girl Beach (for Katsurou Shouhei)
Sayaka was splashing around in the water. “Splishy splashy splash!” Some girls were ogling her cute ruffled pink bikini. Her small flat chest looked big in her sexy swimsuit! Her hair blew in the wind. Her thin body rushes around.

Attachments:
CF42879B-5CB9-44AB-B8C8-E51D90997C55.jpeg
CF42879B-5CB9-44AB-B8C8-E51D90997C55.jpeg [ 23.78 KiB | Viewed 10232 times ]

I share one acc, this acc, for each of my girls!
Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:29 pm

Post Re: Sexy Girl Beach (for Katsurou Shouhei)
SayakaSuzuki wrote:
Sayaka was splashing around in the water. “Splishy splashy splash!” Some girls were ogling her cute ruffled pink bikini. Her small flat chest looked big in her sexy swimsuit! Her hair blew in the wind. Her thin body rushes around.

Another bask cycle cleared, and he slowly roused himself to awaken. Last night had been incredible - a chance meeting with someone he was sure had been injured, or even worse. Relief, then wild excitement had poured through him as she had offered herself to him. Just thinking about that encounter put a spring in his step as he checked the uploads, and stepped into the airlock system to leave the submerged starship. Much as he'd like to get right to studying this human settlement and sending back samples to the homeworld, he had to handle something more pressing first.

Daily aerobics and exercise!

Shifting his skin to match the colors of the deep sea, he easily swam through the clear ocean, performing short loops, longer twirls and even trying his hand at lifting some boulders - eager to make landfall on the unused beach which he used as a staging point for his expeditions deeper into the mainland.

Of course, that was not to be - not this time. A gaggle of humans now occupied the beach, enjoying themselves as the day continued. This wasn't according to his carefully-mapped schedule of how the settlement operated. Were these newcomers? Aside from a busty girl in a cute, upward-folding swimsuit relaxing on a beach chair, he didn't recognize any one of these. Of course, his eyes were drawn to a cuter girl having a good time at the point where the beach's shallow waters met with the lagoon. She had a cute, frilly bikini, which added a layer of mesmerizing wonder to her motions. Nearly invisible in the water, he casually followed this girl as her romping took her further and further away from the small group of other humans...

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:26 am

Sayaka hummed a song while splashing around, then rushed to a boombox and played the song she was humming. The cute girl had no idea who would take her first time.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:57 am

Music filled the air as she operated the device on the floor, further away from the group. The locals had called it a 'boom box' - and he almost smiled to himself as the cheerful, rhythmic tunes filled the air, giving him another angle of attack. Farther away now from the crowd, and now with music adding a fresh layer of defense to his attack plan, he slowly approached the beach proper. For the time being, he would remain invisible and quiet, until he had a chance to get in up close and personal.

She was so energetic. Just watching her splash around after she had adjusted the music was therapeutic, washing away the last vestiges of sleep from his mind as he watched her get closer, her careless steps in the presence of a predator drawing her closer into striking range. The lateral tentacles coiled up, similar to a terran serpent preparing to strike as she obliviously made her way into his 'kill zone'.

A single second distracted proved to be the strike point.

Five large tentacles, their lengths slick and aerodynamic to avoid splashing out lashed out at the girl as she hopped past the sandy bowl where he had hidden himself. Coiling around the victim's arms, legs and throat for a split second, they pulled her under the water at the exact moment her lungs drew in a full rush of air to scream - stifling that cry for help before it could bubble out of her throat. The entire process had taken less than a second and as he submerged with his catch in tow, he took a look at the remainder of humans on the beach. No one had seen him, judging by how they were all enjoying themselves at the beach.

Satisfied, he began to swim - faster and faster now. After all, humans couldn't breathe water. And he knew exactly where to take his catch.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:39 am

She tried to scream. She kicked and screamed. She let out a little spark of magic, but it didn’t faze the giant tentacle monster.
MMMMMMPH!” She wished she could transform, but her bracelet was taken. She was still in contact with the rest of her team, and they’re close friends. She missed her days as a superheroine, fighting crimes with her group. Her tears joined the endless ocean.
Why am I here...how did this happen. I miss my friends...Help me, Midori! Midori! she thought, wishing for her gal friend, Midori.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:26 am

Deeper and deeper he continued to dive, following specific undersea 'landmarks' towards a fissure in the oceanic floor. More tentacles wrapped around her, partially to ensure that she couldn't escape, partially to make sure the deep-sea pressure wouldn't cause her too much trouble. She spent a burst of it struggling, to be sure - but he was a quick swimmer.

Up ahead, hidden in the gloom was the entryway of his objective - a natural ocean cave. During his early surveying, he had picked this out as a secondary rest point should returning to his main base be too much trouble. Cladding her body further with his own tentacles to make sure she wouldn't get any scrapes, he pushed through the opening, and followed the gap up until he emerged in a cavern pool, the tentacles breaking through the surface and into the air. Large, and connected to a literal labyrinth of fissures which formed a maze for him to explore, the air in this cavern was breathable. The darkness didn't bother him too much, but for those who preferred their eyes...

Without another word, he carefully hoisted his prisoner and deposited her on the surf of the cavern's pool. Now that the game was in the hunting grounds, it was time for him to study her a little more up close. Despite her efforts, he had sensed a tiny spark of magic from her, and he was determined to know what she had hidden away in her cute head. She had fainted from the first dive, and he carefully undressed her, leaving her nude and waited quietly in the dark for her to wake.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:33 am

She awoke, and said “Huh? Wha..where am I?” She felt something slimy. She saw the monster and screamed in shock. It was going to be the thing to steal her purity. “WHY AM I NAKED!”

Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:45 am

He watched her yell at a strange, discolored rock in the cavern, before she realized that she was naked. Stifling the urge to either laugh or attack her right away, he waited patiently for her to calm down. Humans were the most vulnerable when the jolt of adrenaline wore off, after all. The floor of this subsea cavern was slightly slimy near the water, but as she stepped away from it and into the gloom, she would find her footing a lot more easily.

The darkness, and the way he shifted his skin to meld with the walls of the cavern kept him out of her sight as she wandered away from the pool proper and towards the labyrinth. There was a slow waft of air from the central crack in the wall - meaning that one of these exits would leader her out. She stood upon the edge of the labyrinth, resolving to go through for a few moments before she took the first step.

That was when he struck. His approach had been perfect - while she had looked around quite carefully as her eyes got used to the gloom, she had failed to look up. That's where he had slithered after her - three tentacles lashed down on her. One coiling around her throat, the other two on her arms. In an instant, she was lifted into the air.

Now then, my prey. Let's see what you can and cannot do. he thought to himself as he bought more tentacles upon her body.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:00 am

She screamed. “GET OFF ME! GET AWAY FROM ME! PERVERT!”

Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:17 pm

Ignoring her yells, he kept tightening his grip on her naked body. He had seen that one spark of magic just before he had first brought her into this oceanic labyrinth. Weak, but it was still there - it would be up to him to force her to use it. A lot of his prey had that instinct - to rail against the unknown. To panic, even. In the dark, against an unknown predator - it would be a reasonable response.

Her proportions was smaller than he expected, her small breasts marking her as a human hatchling. Tentacles lightly worked their way up her hips as he let her struggle, waiting for her to pull away from the grip of this tentacle, only to fall to one waiting to snag her free wrist in response. For the time being, he would have to focus on other things...

With that in mind, he continued to play this game of giving her every reason to struggle. The light touch of tendrils on her rear, the slowly-tightening grip on her wrists, the deep darkness of this undersea cavern...

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:13 pm

She struggled. “STOP IT! STOP!” She tried to kick him. She used a spark of magic, but it was useless. She was terrified. Was she going to die here? She pulled away. “Get away! Someone! Help me! Please help!”

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:15 pm

He loosened the lengths coiling her legs when he felt her muscles tense up in anticipation of the kick. And when she lashed out, the tentacles moved deftly to dodge her cute leg, then eagerly wrap around it with a strange, low-pitched chirp that almost felt like a 'thank you', twisted as the reasoning was. When he had a good grip on her leg, she tried to work up the 'magic' he had seen before, but in her state of panic, it wasn't working as well as it should have. For a moment, his mind wandered back to that transfer student whose skill at magic was so great that she could utilize transformation and even perhaps repair skills to their full limitation.

As the girl's body flushed against the lewd touch of the tentacles against her rear, he decided to toy with her some more, exploring her chest casually with smaller, narrower tendrils. One brushed up against her nipple and caused her to shudder as her flesh responded more to his slow, resolute touch.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:31 pm

“P-please don’t touch me! Leave me alone, you jerk!” She keeps struggling. “This is my special place! So...just kill me instead!”

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:33 pm

Translating her words took longer this time, but it was clear the girl was scared out of her mind. However, he wouldn't honor her request this time. Even one human dying was unacceptable - even an uncooperative specimen like her would be useful in her own way. To give her another reason to struggle, he kept playing with her breasts for now. The pace slow and relaxed, as if he was some kind of scientist inspecting a rare creature. The way the nipples twitched at each delicate caress, seeming to call out to him as they puffed slightly out filled him with a perverse, wild delight as he continued to caress and tease the troublesome schoolgirl.

That was when she felt the tips of the tentacles below her coil up her legs, lightly teasing her quivering nethers as he focused on exhausting her first.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:46 pm

“I hate you! Why are you doing this?” She kicks him. She cries. “I’ll kill you! I’ll bite off your dick!” She screams “I WON’T LOSE!”

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next