View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Sexy Girl Beach (for Katsurou Shouhei) 

Post Re: Sexy Girl Beach (for Katsurou Shouhei)
At this, the rush of air through his gas exchangers went unstopped - laughter. Amusement at this adorable little fighter who kept making those threats despite her heart pounding hard enough for him to almost hear in her chest. With that, he shifted back, letting the large, three-headed shaft emerge from the central segment of his body, giving her a bit of a show as he let her eyes wander down its length. Without another word, he forces open her mouth and slides the head into her mouth, then leaves her jaw free to let her bite down on the tough, leathery skin that had evolved to withstand the immense, crushing depths of the planetary oceans of his world.

Her teeth was smaller than he expected, not even denting the skin as he forced her jaw shut, making her 'bite' the alien cock as hard as she possibly could.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:58 pm

She bites hard and screams a muffled scream. She cries.

I share one acc, this acc, for each of my girls!

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:59 pm

While her attention is focused on trying to bite into the flesh, the tendrils continue to tease her nipples, while another pair caresses and prods her nethers and rear. More tentacles coil around her, giving her a little room to keep using her magic even as he stepped up his game. Little by little, he focused on her erogenous zones - breaking her would take a little time, it would seem.

He thought back to the capture. Thanks to the angle and approach plan he had used, it would seem like she had gone back to their settlement and even if she was deemed missing, it would take some time for a proper search party to be organized after these erroneous assumptions were put to rest. For now, he stuck to his slow-and-steady pace.

Satisfied that she couldn't bite through his armorskin, he then let her bite for a little while before he eased the powerful lengths holding her jaw clamped down to let her scream and struggle some more.

Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:52 am

“SOMEONE’S GONNA SAVE ME! YOU GOT THAT? I won’t let your dirty cock in me!” She screams angrily, trying to protect her virgin pussy.

Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:54 am

When she made this startling announcement, the thing coiled around her throat loosened up a bit, letting her shout more - as if it was inviting her to call for her friends. Whatever this thing was, it was clearly intelligent as it moved its lengths in deft, toying motions to further tease the nude girl in its grip. In the gloom, she saw more tentacles waiting around the crevasse that was the lone exit from this cavern, aside from a plunge through a flooded fissure leading out into the sea. This far below the earth, though... there was no way that her tiny voice could reach the surface.

With that decided upon, he focused on playing with her for now. Fear had drawn away the vital lubricants she would need for today, after all. Tendrils teasing her rear, fleshy lengths caressing her cunt. Eager feelers playing with her tits. He would let her tire herself out first...

Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:28 am

“MIDORI!” she screams. She tries to pull away. “MIDORI! HELP ME! Hah...hahhh...”

Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:30 am

Midori. Ah, there was a familiar name. He smiled to himself as he recalled what he had done to her. She was a lot more pliant - almost thankful for what he had done to her. He hoped to run into her again...

He let her pull away - letting her roughly free her arm for a moment before another easily coiled around him - letting her thrash around was cutting into her physical reserves - and exhaustion was starting to show in her voice. That, and the slightest traces of arousal judging by how her pussy quivered in anticipation as the finger-like tentacles continued to slowly massage her most intimate spot. Her clit shuddered as a narrow set of lengths squeezed past it, letting her push up against the tentacle that had ignored her cunt for now.

Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:44 am

She continues resisting, terrified. “Get away....uuuu...” She pulls away from the tentacle.

Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:46 am

As she focused on pulling her arms free from the coils, without warning - he suddenly grabbed her throat and head, working her mouth open and drove in one of the linear tentacles onto her tongue before he forced her jaws shut again. Before she could even push back against it, the thing began to emit a fine mist right into her throat. It felt warm, compared to the dank, almost uncomfortable coldness of the undersea cavern.

Picking up the pace a little, the things teasing her erect nipples pull away for a moment... before a pair of sucker-tipped tentacles creep up her body, looking around for her nubs before they latch on, starting to suck on her. The tough, cartilaginous suckers are backed by smaller tentacles that grope her bare tits with barely-contained excitement.

Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:56 am

She calms a bit, but is still terrified. “Mmmmph!” She didn’t want it to take her first time! She was 18, fresh out of high school.

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:03 am

Despite her adamant motions, the things playing with her cunt and ass were satisfied doing just that. With the thing in her mouth continuing to pump oxygen-rich warm air into her to offset the effects of asphyxiation due to the atmosphere of the cavern, the suckers on her nipples slowly settled into a more languid, relaxed pace now that her escape was an impossibility. More tentacles zeroed in on her erogenous zones, rubbing and servicing her as exhaustion took her body completely.

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:09 am

She tried not to faint. “No...noooo...”

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:11 am

Kept at the edge of fainting, yet the oxygen being worked into her lungs, the warmth and the constant touch of those tentacles kept her awake. The suckers eagerly tugging on her nipples. The finger-like lengths massaging her twitching, tight pussy, the knobbly thing exploring her rear, pressing against the muscles that kept her anal hole shut. The only thing that was increasing now was her own arousal. The way those fleshy tentacles now held her, it put a little 'give' in the grip to let her struggle against what was coming next...

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:19 am

She cries...it was going to take her virginity.

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:26 am

The tapered tip exploring her rear was the first to move. Pressing against the sphincter as a combination of her sweat and its natural skin oils worked together to form a lubricant that let him slide the first inch relatively uncontested into her rear. It waited for a moment before massaging her crushingly tight anal muscles, slathering them with that strange, gooey fluid that caused a burst of warmth, and pleasure to drip into her nethers.

He wondered why she wasn't biting anymore. Arousal, or perhaps fear?

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next