View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 What's This? (for Ruby) 

Post What's This? (for Ruby)
Time had little meaning for a being like Aegir. Most often he was bored. There were few things that he had not seen or experienced. Either for himself or by plucking memories from the minds of others. Lazily he stretched out on a branch over looking one of his favorite spots near a hiking trail.

Every now and again he senses the mind of a student. Most individuals could walk straight by without provoking his interests. Aegir had particular tastes. He also had a spot for nostalgia. Grant memories only went back a few years, something he would hardly consider being nostalgic for. It was more like yesterday to him. This was the same area he encountered Ryu at.

Interesting ... Through that encounter he fashioned an identity for one of his illusions. Rather than magic Aegir transformed the perceptions of his target making them feel, taste, hear, see and smell what he wished. He could alter other senses too if need be.

Her name was actually Ruby. And she looked similar to the girl he plucked out of Ryu's mind. For a moment he thought that they were one in the same. Delving just a little deeper he determined that they weren't. So he prepared himself while allowing her to draw a little closer.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:57 pm

Post Re: What's This? (for Ruby)
Walking along a nice path young Ruby enjoyed the walk for the first time in so many years since Arblis had repaired her failing heart. The school was such a nice area even if it did see to house some strange energies she never felt before. Near a tree she felt she was being watched from one of the branches so stopping and looking up she calls out. I know your there. I can sense your power though faintly for some reason. Hiding won't help. Moving over to a clearing sshe sat on a stump for a much needed brake since she wasn't used to such exercise.

Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:05 pm

As she drew near he took stalk of his prey. Picking out surface thoughts at first he debated delving deeper then stopped with her announcement. Hmm ... was she psionic? Did she have some sort of danger sense? Of course living on this island he assumed many of the students would be on edge and more alert than their peers.

So he debated how to play this development. Clearly he could still take her if he wanted. That held little in the way of interest. Instead he pressed into her mind altering her perceptions. So when he dropped out of that tree he appeared as a blond haired students roughly her age.

Landing in a super hero pose that would have clearly caused her knee to ache at best had she been an ordinary student.

“How'd you know I was up there?”

She asked as she got up and headed over.

Character Listing

Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:28 pm

I ca tell you are trying to hide something. While I can't tell what powers you are using but I can tell you'r using them. Looking at him she had a feeling he wasn't really a human. She had learned such from master Arblis. You must be one of the monsters master Arblis warned me and my twin about. I get the feeling fighting is useless here not that I can fight so might as well stop pretending.

Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:20 pm

I ca tell you are trying to hide something. While I can't tell what powers you are using but I can tell you'r using them. Looking at him she had a feeling he wasn't really a human. She had learned such from master Arblis. You must be one of the monsters master Arblis warned me and my twin about. I get the feeling fighting is useless here not that I can fight so might as well stop pretending. Folding her hands in her lap she awaited to see what he would do. He didn't seem violant or dangerous as some of the others might be. Her large breasts barly held by the tight blouse of her uniform not to mention the tiny skirt she has to wear.

Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:22 pm

The girl scratched at the back of her head. “Well damn. Busted.”

Aegir had no clue who Arblis was. A quick scan of her mind came back with what she knew of him. Of course that was only from her perception of things but it was adequate for the moment.

She was relaxed about all this. So far she had been right. Only when he was in a particularly foul mood did he seek more sadistic matters. Sometimes it was as a change of pace. He stopped influencing her perceptions going from a slight blond to a hulking humanoid octopus hybrid adorned in a maroon tunic. Tendrils lashed around his maw and his lower half was a mass of larger locomotive tentacles.

His powers were still in use. Mostly involuntary things such as scanning for threats and of course his telepathy.

You are experienced in the nature of this island. That will save time.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:43 pm

Well i wouldn't say I know much other then they're are monsters here who rape girls and they and some stuents have powers. You seem like one of the nicer monsters here and like My masster seem able to read minds. You don't need to do that with me just ask me what you want to know. looking at his form her studies kick in thinking lhe looks like mind-flayer though a little off. Maybe a sub type. Well he hasn't attacked her yet but know how weak she was it wasn't like she could fight him off if he had. So I am guessing you find my powers interesting? I can't do much without Sapphire here.

Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:25 pm

Master? He knew some of the students had odd relationships with their attackers. Of course he knew it was all in fun. It prepared the girls for later on. Most would become slaves. Some would get lucky and escape such a fate usually by becoming an agent. Shokushu was a great place to groom future slaves.

While there was no favoritism one could make acquiring students on the open market easier. He had his tentacles in a few but that was for the future.

One of the nice ones? Well given my powers I usually am. Since he felt what his victim did he either got twice the pleasure or felt their pain. Often that was why he avoided the later unless in particular moods. I can limit my abilities but turning them off is like you severing an arm. You'd most likely survive but all that sensation gets lost. You feel alien. Not whole. He closed in but remained distant enough. She was well within the range of his tentacles since he could stretch them out with ease.

You have the gist. Many are ignorant to what this place truly is. Your powers are somewhat different and interest me somewhat. Do most of them require you being with Sapphire?

He could have plucked answers out of her head but refrained in doing so as was common. That, he found, tended to creep out humans more than anything else.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:16 am

Hmm They don't so much revolve around being near her as it iss we power each other up. Our powers are the same they are weaker when we are apart but stronger when we are together. All we can do so far is sense ability use as you saw and heal injuries. My family specializes in detecting and fighting monsters and weird beings but we are not part of the family any more. Stretching a bit causing her blouse to sshowo off her breasts and her skirt to lift a bit. Deciding to try something she holds an imige in her her mind of the first monster she met and how he became her master.

Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:24 am

Aegir read surface thoughts as a norm. His fragmented brain allowed him to multitask even when it didn't appear that he was. One scanned for threats sensing organic minds and their intent. Another processed thoughts. Another projected his influence tempering with the perceptions of those around him and so forth.

Like an octopus he had several brains. He listened and watched that ill fitting attire show off her wares. As she brought to the fore of her mind that first encounter he could see it as she had envisioned it. So much went into thoughts. A truthful one and pure imagination so he first had to check which regions of her mind were active in the event that she was attempting deception. It never did work. At best things became a bit more obscure and harder to see initially.

I see. Magic and psionics are two sides of the same coin in most respects. Healing is a gift I cannot accomplish for others though I am fairly robust. He came close enough to set a hand on a shoulder.

At the same time a tentacle looped itself around an ankle. His hand trailed down until it brushed her ample breast. Circling it a few times he gave it a squeeze before drawing his touch away.

These will get in the way. Remove them. Not a command or said in a demanding way Aegir could have easily torn the garment from her or simply suggested it with his power.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:03 pm

I was ordered by my master not to resist so I don't get hurt on this island so I shall. Blushing as red as the gem she is named for she slowly begins to strip naked covering her supple body with her arms as her uniform lays on the ground beside her. Evene coverd up her large breasts are barley hid and he can make out she had large areolas and small pert nipples which were hard under his gaze. Her slim waist moving down to her hips and a trimmed bush above the prize of her tight little sex below her hands. Her perky bubble butt poking out as she was using her arms to cover. Looking at him he can tell she was still rather inexperienced with sex and being nude with her master being the only one so far.

Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:37 pm

He takes that information in.

That will not always work. There are some here that are just sadistic. However, for the majority of beings that will suffice. Being eager and compliant often sates most. Move your hands.

He's close and while he could command her or mentally force her compliance there's no need to. He wishes to see all her nakedness. Tentacles work up her legs like a serpent scaling a tree. They both begin massaging her ass while he waits for her to obey or resist not that he expects the later.

Taken in all her wares once they are revealed to him Aegir let's out a burbling groan of satisfaction. Hands moved to her ample breasts squeezing them softly. Fingers rotate about the curves there.

So soft. Yet I sense your inexperience too. Would you like to learn? Struck with an idea he meant the last in multiple ways.

Character Listing

Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:01 pm

Hearing him tell her to move her arms she catches her lip between her teeth as she exposes her supple ample portions. Feeling his tentacles reaching to cup and kneed her tender breasts draw cute moans from her lip as her pert nipples turn rock hard at the attention. Her thighs trembling as the monster fondles her breasts. That feels so weird but g-good at the same time. I never experienced tentacles before. I would um l-love to learn these skills you talk about in both magic and s-sex. Her admitance of that makes her cheeks turn even redder then they were as the thoughts of him fucking her made her both nervous and excited.

Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:16 pm

Her body awakens straight away. Without any need on his part in manipulating her own desires. His tentacles can taste in a sense and the pair taste the skin of her legs as he feels those ripe orbs. Mouth tendrils twitched. Pleased with her reactions. Aegir senses her nervousness at this though he could read it in her body language.

Still he can't help but caress her mind getting a sense of her desires.

Magic. Psionics. One in the same. Two things viewed differently. He supposed it was the mindset. The occultist had to prep there mind with incantations and spells while the psionicist knew just how to tap into that power easier.

He glanced to a clear spot generating a bed in this of all places. Part illusion, part telekinesis he would hold her aloft from the ground. For all practical purposes her senses took this in as real.

Make yourself more comfortable. He gestured to the bed. When she complied he followed her to it. Scanning her mind, seeing how she accessed her abilities first and foremost.

Since it is your first time with tentacles I'll need to prepare you. Taking up her ankles he spreads her legs so as to have an unhindered view of her sex before moving forward to feast. Bending at an odd angel he displays some of that boneless nature. One mouth tendril rubbed up against her pearl, another tracing over her sex.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:57 pm

/me Biting her lip she crawls onto the bed and looks down at him. Once he parts her legs her natural instinct is to reach down and cover up but she resists as he parts her thighs to expose her tight tunnel. Once she feels his tentacles toying with her clit and flower all she can do is writhe and cry out reaching to grip his head as tight as she can. Her head rolling side to side her hips lift to his mouth? Her large breasts bouncing wildly as she writhes in bliss being eaten out by this monster and oh god enjoying it.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next