View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Goodies (for Ruby or Sapphire) 

Post Re: Goodies (for Ruby or Sapphire)
Laying back in her bed as she was ordered to she flushed as he lifted her top and coverd her face trapping her arms over her head. Feeling him fondle her and smeer her nipple with the straw berry whipcream all she can do is shudder and wiggle in shocked excitement. The cool cream on her nipple causes it to perk and harden. Feeling him switch between nipples she archs her back untill he says he was out of it. Whimpering she says there is a full bowl of it in the fridge as her pert nipples glisten in the light as her thighs rub together getting a bit wet from all the attention to her tender sencitive nipples. As she waited for him to go get it her panting starts to calm down as she comes back from the edge.

Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:36 pm

“Don't move.” He commands. A short time later she can hear him moving things around in the fridge. When he returns Slarr sees that her nipples are still stiff. She hasn't moved and so he comes closer setting down a few things making it clear he retrieved more than that cream.

Her shirt obscures her vision though she's quite aware of him by all the noise he's making. Slarr only practiced stealth when on the hunt. He could be quiet when he needed to. Often he wasn't. That and he was messy as well.

He begins removing her clothes. All save for the shirt. In a way it serves as a blindfold. He spreads her legs. A heated finger running along her slit. Once. Twice. Then it disappears for a time as he begins to coat her there with cream. His finger pushes inside her stuffing her with the stuff.

Soon those nipples are toyed with again. Cream reapplied to them followed by a drizzle of something against her chest. Syrup maybe?

“I found some of this shit out there too. Never had it but Wildberry had a ton of it stocked in her dorm so I assume it's good. Then again she had a taste for wild berry tarts over the strawberry ones.” A thicker sticky substance is painted along her chest and legs followed a short time later by that tongue that flows along her chest.

“Not bad.” Slarr says more to himself.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:18 am

Shuddering as she was still blindfolded in a way as he says to stay there. Her skin growing goose bumps as she felt the syrup drizzled on her tender breasts and nipples. Feeling his tongue lashing her tender mounds makes the poor girl arch her back. Once the syrup on her smooth pussy lips and legs draws out a cute squeak as he teases her body by covering it in food and licking her clean. When he begins to lick at her neathers he will find her wet and tasting sweet and not from the syrup he poured onto her. Her large tits bouncing and wiggling as she writhes in bliss at his treatment. Her insides spasming as he pushs her towards the edge already

Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:33 pm

Slarr delighted in that taste. The girl was in the throes of passion and he considered to himself as the last of the sweets were cleaned away. He could stop to apply more. Or he could leave her wanting for more. Decisions, decisions. Classes were still in session so it would be a long day without relief. He was sure once the book was in place that would be resolved. Then again maybe she didn't have any classes today.

He debated for a moment. His tongue leaving her. Replacing it with his finger that slowly skimmed along her labia. After a small moment two of those fingers pressed inside her. Pressing forward and twisted in half circles. First one way then the other.

The motion was quick as he churned up those insides. Standing he bent over her tackling her torso. That long tongue of his sliding along the syrup. He flicked it over a nibble while his other hand caressed and rubbed at her breast. He would push her over the edge this one time before stopping. Fingers drawing out of her and wiping themselves off on her thigh.

“If I exhaust you too much you wouldn't learn anything later on tonight.” He stated. “I should get that book now.”

Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:59 am

Writhing in bliss as he eats her and then fingers her driving her to the very edge of orgasm only to stop leaving her whimpering. Hearing his words she nods and sits up removing the shirt that was binding her and blinding her looking at him. Book? Will I need to read it or will it teach me by magic? Her panting slowly begins to settle back to normal as she puts her clothing back on in case anyone else comes. Her thoughts would be oh god what am i getting into repeated over and over. The idea of learning more magic made her excited to in the hopes of protecting her sister more and being stronger then she was now.

Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:30 pm

Slarr hesitates in his answer. Sucking juices off of his fingers first. When he finishes he answers her. “No need to read it. You wouldn't understand the script any way.” He considers that there were two present.

“You'll want to keep it close. Otherwise it may mistakenly teach your roommate. Under your pillow or bed. It will sense you first.” Not knowing the pair were related. Whether or not that is cleared up is of little consequence to him.

“It will teach you while you're unconscious. The book is actually a sentient being.” He kept from explaining more than that. Once she accepted that he'd return with the book he stashed.

“It's early so carry it around with you until you nap or go to bed. It will get you started. After it does I will check in on your progress. Remember to keep that crap out of your hair. Two weeks. I'd prefer permanently but those weren't our terms. Any questions before I leave you to it?”

Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:42 am

So it isn't readable. I see. Looking at him as her body comes down from her excitement she nods in acceptance. Reaching for her clothing she redresses and thinks about what to do. So you go get this book and bring it back to me? Shall I stay here and wait so you don't give it to my twin by accedent? Her bra and top holding her large perky breasts together as her skirt rests right at her ass. Her body was rather nice even when coverd. I do have classes soonish so do try to be fast with this book if you would. I would hate to be punished by my master for being tardy. Moving to the fridge she takes note of what he used and what needed replaced.

Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:30 pm

“You wouldn't b able to read it. Not many could. Though with it's mimicry it has disguised itself as a book nonetheless. I have heard of scholars getting eye strain when they try to decipher the ancient tongue. To date it has eluded them.”

He considers where he stashed the book. “The tome is not far. I stashed it nearby before getting distracted. As far as your twin goes I can tell you two apart. Unless her hair turns blue or she dons a terrible wig. I will leave it here under your pillow if you depart before I return. In any case the book can only influence beings when they are unconscious as best as I know. It is much older than I and I do not know all of it's secrets.”

As far as getting in that was easy enough. He had already shown that he could do it. Lemon yellow eyes scan over her as she adjusts her clothes. Such a rocking bod, if only that hair were less blue.

Slarr grins at the prospect of two weeks time. Ignorant of how hair products work. He tilts his head at the mention of a Master but dismisses it. A lot of girls here find a particular being that “looks out” for them or plays that role more or less. Even Ania had a Pet so it wasn't too unusual.

He departs getting the book and bringing it back. Leaving it or giving it to her. Tonight would be real interesting …

Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2