View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Goodies (for Ruby or Sapphire) 

Post Goodies (for Ruby or Sapphire)
Slarr had been busy carrying that damn book. Hiding it in the dorms so it was easy to retrieve. He couldn't simply turn it invisible though he possessed that power he couldn't extend it to what he was wearing or touching. At best if he fully engulfed it by placing it in a cupped hand or mouth the object would disappear as long as it was covered.

He never really experimented with the ability as he had with some of his other talents since he only used it to hide and evade anyway. With the book placing it somewhere that made it easier to access and sneak around with at the dorms had been ideal. He was using it to teach Tiffany though he supposed he could hide it among Pia's volumes in plain sight.

Of course it would influence her and have a greater risk of being discovered. So maybe he should just tell her that he was keeping it there for the time being. He slowly moved the book from place to place as not to alarm students of a floating book. The hour was late so there were fewer people to avoid.

But what was that smell he detected? Slarr was prone to distractions and thus set the book down and followed his nose to the pleasant aroma. Of course it was coming from beyond a door leading into a room. No such challenge to him. He became smoke letting himself in. For a brief moment the smell of burnt toast filled the air. For whatever reason he hadn't worked out why that was when he combined the two abilities.

Once on the other side of the door he became solid again though still invisible. Heading to a small kitchenette his eyes widened at seeing the cooling pie. A strawberry pie! Well suffice it to say he couldn't resist …

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:00 pm

Post Re: Goodies (for Ruby or Sapphire)
Sencing a power nearby the young red haired girl makes her way to the kitchen in her bra and panties as she was in the middle of changing. She had just baked a strawberry pie for her and her sister and had left it out to cool. I know you are there. The smoke isn't needed to hide so you might as well show yourself. Drawing on her training and memory of what her master has said she deduced it must be some kind of demon to use smoke in such a way. While she waits to see him show himself she stayed a bit away in case she needed to bolt or what not. Seeing him near her pie she thinks and says. If you want a piece of that pie I can give you one.

Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:28 pm

(oops meant to post in the dorms forum, oh well it will eventually be moved to completed rps anyway)

Slarr was now solid yet retained his invisibility as he moved toward the pie. So distracted had he become that he missed the sounds of footfalls coming his way until he heard a voice.

A student in her undergarments. He guessed by her words that she might be paranoid having been targeted in the past. He concluded that she must have heard something. Slarr noted that she was still off in the doorway as if she would run. What she said could have been innuendo. Fortunately for her he wasn't interested in red heads. Blonds and to a lesser extent brunettes.

He considered just what he was going to do. Remain silent and make her believe that her paranoia was getting the better of her? Well if she were bluffing that would work. But he did not fear her. So with a claw her carved out a sizable piece of pie lifting it up to his face. Still invisible it would look as if something cut a piece of pie and levitated it.

Inhaling deeply of the aroma he took a small bite in case it was bad. Not that he had ever had a bad strawberry or strawberry product. Had he been visible she would have seen his eyes go wide followed by him taking a larger bite.

“Delicious. Fresh strawberries.”
He spoke from across the room the pie vanishing rather quickly promoting him to take a second piece not that she could hope to stop him. All the strawberries he gathered himself were ordinary since he didn't, nay couldn't endure the wait to fashion them into something else.

Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:56 am

I hope you like it. i made it myself. Me and my twin love strawberrys and always keep some around. My name is Ruby. I hope you stop hiding. I would guess you are a smoke demon. I learned about your kind from my family. Walking to the fridge she grabs a can of strawberry whip cream and puts some on his slice before smiling. Clearing this girl was not normal. Her bra barly covering her areolas as she tried to coax him out of hiding. A monster scene is better then one invisible. She knew not all the monsters here were cruel and hoped this one wasn't. She hoped this one wouldnt be evil as some of the others.

Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:51 am

Twin? Another red head. Inwardly he sighed. A roommate would have had more of a chance of being a blond. Not that he knew much about human twins but Slarr considered that twins were clones so it made sense to him. He had never been in this dorm to his knowledge. If he had he certainly didn't remember.

Lemon yellow eyes scanned the room then settled on her. Too bad about that hair color. She had a pair of tits that bra could barely contain. Her attitude too told him that she was use to the supernatural too.

“I am not a demon. I know one and he has no sense of humor,” Slarr became visible. He was on the small side at just five feet or so. Though his prior state he was a mere three feet so it was an improvement. His kind evolved, often by deeds or by being promoted by those above him.

“Belzar is the correct term. Devil is another that gets thrown around. And no. Not the devil. That guy's made up anyway.” He watched as she retrieved that jar. Slarr had learned long ago how to read several languages. He was charged with arranging deals from time to time.

“What the – oh my!” His mind reeled with the prospect of combining two different types of strawberries. It was so simple that he cursed himself for not thinking about it before. Not that strawberries ever lasted long in his presence.

Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:29 pm

As she hears him talking the door opens and sapphire steps in freezing as the door closes seeing the Belzar there. Her can see her hair is blue but since it has been a bit since they dyed they're hair the natural blonde is coming through at the roots. Ruby seeing the time eps and runs out to go to class. So another of the islands monsters? If you need a victim take me and don't bother my sis but it seems you rather have my strawberry pie instead. Her arms crossed under her bust she looks at him with her pie in hand. Her hands hold a large pack of fresh strawberries she had just got as well as hair dye

Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:51 pm

Slarr processes things slowly. Content with the strawberry pie he's consuming. Even with the interruption and shriek from Ruby as she rushes off. His eyes trace her retreating from only then shifting his gaze back to the new comer. Lemon yellow eyes go wide and in a flash he's crossed the room minus the pie.

He had to swallow the huge chunk down in one gulp. Standing in front of Sapphire he swats away the dye.

“NO!” If in answer to what she said or …

His eyes shot to the package. Another tussling her hair an examining it. “What have you done! Oh how horrible!” He just then notices the packet of strawberries plucking them from her grasp.

“I'll take these. I can't believe you'd butcher such a masterpiece. You'll have to change it back.”
Slarr examines her hair and those roots smothered by the blue hair. It seemed that for whatever reason he was obsessing and lamenting over it. Far from the most menacing of beasts at least right in that moment. Still he had a darker side that many blonds and brunettes knew all to well.

Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:28 am

"What do you mean? My hair? I have to dye it. I see you love strawberries to so Hmmmm I know some of you monsters have magic so how about a deal? You teach me magic and I'll supply you with the strawberry whipcream that I make? Or something else can be offered to." Standing there with her arms crossed under her nicely shaped breasts she knew what her master had said if confronted by a monster try to cooperate with them to not get hurt. She figured if she made a deal with him she will be kept safe and also learn some more magic so it seemed like a win win. She gets magic and he gets what he wants.

Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:39 pm

“NONSENSE! YO DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING OF THE SORT!” Slarr glanced to the offensive box of dye on the floor. He had half the mind to incinerate it. Maybe he would have if she didn't draw him back to the present.

Strawberry whipped cream? He never had it. Slarr understood a lot of human concepts having to deal with them a lot. Had he heard correctly? This one wished to learn magic? Lemon yellow eyes regarded her. That marvelous bust standing out more though when he got to her head he winced at that disaster. All that hideous blue …

At first it seemed as if he had missed her words. Wrapped up with her hair. “That's a real shame. Oh the tragedy.” He lamented then something sort of came together in his head.

“The strawberry cream and ...” he held up a finger to either silence her or make a point. “You refrain from putting that filth in your hair again until we finish our rudimentary lessons.” He didn't know how long it would take for that dye to vanish but how long could it be? Anyway he would have to involve the book in matters not that it had a rial choice in the matter.

“Do you have any talent? You got to tell me what I'm working with. Not just everyone can learn magic, Plus different people specialize in different areas.”

Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:03 am

I can agree to that rule. As for powers I can sence others with powers and when in contact with my twin Ruby I can heal myself or others. Standing there with her breasts supported as they were they almost pop out of her uniform top almost inviting him to grope her if he so wished. Picking up the dye she put it away bending to put it under the sink causing her skirt to lift showing her silk and satin lace panties. Her shaply hips showing a nice bubble butt and tight little pussy between her shapely thighs. Standing back up she looks at the being before her.

Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:33 pm

There was no denying that she had a nice body. Slarr inspected her not even hiding the obvious fact. Eyes were drawn to those large breasts that she drew focus too. Still he was uninterested in taking her then and there. To busy imagining what she would look like when those roots blossomed.

Why he was so picky had been anyone's guess. Even when he hunted with two others he tended to only partake of the rewards if they were blond or brunette. Since he was the point man and sprang the attack the girls that he chased into an ambush often had these qualities. It was impossible to chase after these types all the time since often they were out in the wilderness. Still sometimes he'd skip people if there were others nearby. That simply wasn't the case all the time.

She agreed to the terms. For the first time he showed interest in a name now that she stated her abilities to him. “What's your name?”

Thinking over her talents he determined that they had some use. Thy wouldn't help in an offensive capability but might help evade something amiss.

Another question followed the first. “Just what do you wish to learn? Detection skills and their opposite may be easiest. Healing is out if your so limited. I doubt you could learn to do so on your own without intense training. Besides I have no such magic. Nor do I think the book does ...”

He gave it some thought. “You'll need my book. It will start your training but it's a bit … dangerous.”

Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:38 am

You want me to learn from a dangerous book? What is so dangerous about it? She could tell he was checking her out when she bent over but what could she do? Hmmm any magic I can learn is what I wish to learn. Anything that can help me protect my twin sister. Her eyes look over the demon as she waits to hear what he has to say in responce to her questions. If it was to dangerous she would have to turn it down. Hopeing it wasnt she held out some of her hand made strawberry whip cream for the strawberry finatic. Her large breastss swaying as she had forgotten to wear a bra which he can notice up close

Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:45 pm

“Well ...” he rubbed absently at the back of his neck. “It won't kill you. I don't even think it can cause physical pain. Emotional maybe. To be honest I'm not really sure of all it's kinks but it has a rather unusual effect of causing lucid dreams. Real intense stuff. On the plus side it teaches while it does so on a subconscious level.”

Slarr didn't get to into it. He himself had never been under the influence of the book even if he benefited from it a few times now.

Those yellow lemon eyes get a close up of her chest. It was impossible to miss the fact that she wore nothing beneath that shirt. For a moment he even forgot about the crap she put in her hair. He considered after the week if not sooner that wouldn't be a problem.

Taking the cream he scooped some from the offered bowl with a finger sucking it off. “Mmm … not bad. I have an idea.” He grinned at her. Then remember they were in the midst of making a deal he switched gears for a moment to conclude that business first.

“Abjuration magic can certainly be taught. Do we have a deal?”

Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:57 pm

Sounds to me like we have a deal then. Is there anything else I need to do other then give you more strawberry things and not dye my hair till I begin studying? Looking at him she sat on the couch and peers up at him. Her heavy breasts swaying with each and every movement she took. She had a guess he would want to fuck her like other monsters here would and she was orderd by her master not to resist when one of them hunted her. As far as she could tell he was a calm monster unless upset judging by the dye sitting on the floor after he knocked it out of her hands. Her mind racing as she thought of things she could learn from this book for the cost of dirty wet dreams.

Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:19 pm

“Anything else?” He repeats. Those eyes tracing over her as she sits there expectant of something far more nefarious. He ponders her words for a moment longer. It was still early given that the other student rushed out of here for class.

So he would wait for the night to come back with the book. Still … his eyes flicked up to that hair. Well some of those roots were showing through even if it were a bit displeasing to the eye over all. Approaching he held the bowl of whipped cream in one hand while taking hers with thee other.

Guiding her to the bedroom he flicks his gaze between the two beds as if considering which was her own. Though it didn't matter in the long run as he lead her to the closest.

“Sit. Lay back.” He commanded. Sitting down that bowl along side her he waited for her to comply before lifting her shirt up. Rather than removing it he had her arms stretched back and the bulk of that shirt rested on her face.

Slarr got to marvel at those breasts. Hands seized around them. Groping. Squeezing and rubbing them for a few minutes. Then a finger began painting one of her nipples with the cream. Then the other before latching on and having a good suck. His tongue swishing against that nipple between sucks and licks. Every so often he switched mounds or reapplied more cream until it was gone.

“Damn … out of well whatever you called this again.”

Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next