View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 at the beach (for Mille and a monster) 

Post at the beach (for Mille and a monster)
I lie on the beach towal wearing a black siwm suit I had my eyes closed as I was in deep sleep I started to open one eye and would curl up sighing softly as I smiled alittle "now this is relaxing.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:29 am

Mille dashed down the beach, simply enjoying the feel of stretching her legs. She had been feeling a bit hyper, so had decided to give the beach another try. She wore her school-issue swimsuit this time, and was running along the water's edge, laughing as the surf came up to brush over her legs while she ran, slowing her a bit. She didn't mind, as long as she could move.

She turned a sharp ninety and waded out into the water, luxuriating in the feel of it rushing about her body, cool and powerful on a warm summer day. Once far enough out, she dove into the water, then began to swim in the same direction she'd been running. "Way too long..." She said to herself as she swam. She hadn't done anything like this in a long time, and was now glad she'd decided to come out. And what was best, it appeared to be a monster-free day!

Looking to shore on one of her strokes, she noticed a figure laying there. She was a touch worried at this fact...she had run into bad times before on the beach...she looked a little harder...and saw that it was one of the students. She'd seen her around campus several times before, a pretty girl...she'd never caught her name, though, and they'd never spoken before. "Well...now's as good a time as any to break the ice I guess." Mille said to herself with a soft smile. "HEY! OVER HERE!" She shouted to the figure.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:11 am
Profile YIM

I open my eyes and blinked and sat up and notice a girl was waving to me I fliped up and started to walk over to her as I wave back "hey there!!" I yelled out as I run to her "I don't think we met but I have seen you around here im Kim."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:29 am

Mille grinned and waved again. "Yeah! I've seen you around too! My name's Melissa...but you can call me Mille!" She started to make her way for shore, soon reaching the soft sand and walking up the beach, dripping wet and glowing happily. She soon reached Kim and held out her hand. "Nice to meet you, Kim!" She said cheerfully. She admired the other girl a bit, blushing softly. She couldn't help herself, seeing her in that tiny bathing suit. She looked good in it, too.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:50 am
Profile YIM

I smiled and shook her hand but that was never my way to greet new friends as I would pull her and give her a deep long kiss I would soon break the kiss and smile "nice to meet you Mille you can calll me Kimmy if you like."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:21 am

Mille looks at her in shock as Kim kisses her by way of greeting. A bright blush slams through her face as she realizes that she's returning the kiss, eagerly, her tongue playing over the other girl's. Well...that's different...she thought to herself. She'd never been greeted so forwardly, and normally, she's fairly sure she would've been screaming her head off and pushing the other girl away.

As Kimmy pulled back, Mille got another look at her body and blushed again. Maybe she wouldn't have been, actually...she was a very attractive girl...and besides that, she was a hell of a kisser. "N...nice to meet you, Kimmy..." She smiled up at the other girl in response, the blush still bright on her cheeks. "That was some greeting..." She offered, unsure of where to go after that.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:37 am
Profile YIM

( If you guys have no prior agreements with some of the 'guys' I've got a bit of free time on my hands. If it's okay)

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:45 am
Profile YIM

(If Kim doesn't mind, then it's cool by me!)

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Profile YIM

(I don't mind at all) I smiled at her and blushed alittle my self as I looked at her "sorry but I just couldn't help it that I think its better then some ol hand shake." I say with a wink

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:46 pm

( Okay, give me a bit of time to prepare and I'll be joining you shortly. Thanks.)

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:35 am
Profile YIM

Mille gave a soft laugh. "No worries. It's certainly an interesting greeting, and makes sure to keep you fresh in the mind." She giggled again. "I certainly won't be forgetting any time soon..." She returned Kim's wink with one of her own. "And I'd have to agree...after that, a handshake seems kind of mundane."

Mille stretched, putting her hands behind her head, feeling relaxed now, a simple happy feeling over her mind. She'd found a new friend. That always put Mille in a good mood. "So, whatcha up to out here? And by yourself, none the less...that's brave..." She said this last with a shudder. "If you don't mind...care for some company?"

Mille Greensbaron

Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:24 pm
Profile YIM

I grin "oh I was just taking a rest form my classes that's all." I say with a nod "and sure I would love some company!" I say with a grin "what are you doing out here hmm?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:17 pm

Mille laughed again. "Well, it was such a nice day...didn't feel like staying cooped up in a classroom anymore...so I guess I took a bit of leave!" She smiled at Kim. "Probably not good of me, but I'm doing well enough, I think..." on an impulse, she wrapped an arm around Kim's waist and tugged her closer to the water's edge. "Come on, let's watch the ocean..." She tugged Kim gently towards the water's edge, and soon, they were just above where the waves ended their crashing journey.

Mille knelt down in the sand, and found a small stone, smooth and flat. She zinged it out as far as she could, watching it plop...and not bounce at all. "Ahh...a touch harder to skip rocks when there's waves, I guess." She said, with a small sheepish grin. She stood back up, simply watching the ocean...then turned to Kim with a smile. "So...that's one pretty ocean, hmm? It's hard to believe how much water is out there, though..." She was curious about Kim, but didn't know where to start. Small talk had always been a weakness of Mille's, and she had no clue what to say or do with herself. Usually, she simply stumbled over herself until she found a topic that her partner wished to pursue.

Mille Greensbaron

Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:28 pm
Profile YIM

I smiled an giggled "yes there is alot of water here isn't it." I look at Mille as I lie down on my back and sighed "but sometimes I really hate this place.. " I say while turning over "having to watch my back everyday..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:38 am

Mille sat down, a sad look in her eyes. "Yeah...I know...it's rough, huh?" She shook her head, a soft, slightly bitter laugh coming from her. "I remember...my parents...they sent me here cause they thought I'd ruin their reputation staying with them...all cause I made out with one girl. Stupid smalltown idiocy..." She shook her head again, then looked down at Kim. "But I can't give up. I can't simply lay back and let them do what they're doing to me. I have to keep fighting."

She sighed. "I dunno...maybe I'm just being foolishly optimistic..." She stopped, rolling her eyes. "Listen to me, talking about this even when there's nothing around..." She looked down at Kimmy, laying down on her stomach, a wicked smile crossing her face. She traced a finger up Kim's back, dragging a nail gently over her skin. "You're not doing a very good job of watching your back right now..." She said with a soft giggle.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:12 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next