View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A First Swim (for Crystal) 

Post A First Swim (for Crystal)
Cukoo's blobbish body had sat at the bottom of the pool for several hours. It seemed as though many of the girls around campus were beginning to learn that it was not smart to hang around watery areas, as Cukoo typically stayed in these areas.

On this day, no one had shown up at this pool, and the massive blob was about to give up and crawl back to the beach, hoping to have some luck there. His dark blue eyes gazed at the surface, waiting for a little longer before he would leave.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:25 am

Crystal wondered why no one would go to the pool with her. They had all made excuses that they had to do something or be somewhere. She was a little agrivated by this, so she went to the pool alone.

When she arrived there, she placed her towel down. She was wearing a blue bikini to match her eyes. She didn't see anything wrong with the pool. She sat down by the edge and dipped her feet in, letting the feeling run through her entire body. She sat there for a little while. For a strange reason she didn't feel alone.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:29 am

Suddenly, Cukoo sensed the presense of someone in the pool area. His dark eyes focused up and saw two lovely feet sliding into the water, a lovely sight after waiting for so long.

He focused his eyes above the water surface and saw a lovely young girl, one he had not yet seen on the island. She must have been a new arrival to the island, thought Cukoo, as his massive body slowly began to slide across the bottom of the pool. His blobbish form was cloaked by the water around him, an ability he had while in any water environment which became very useful at times like this. His dark blue eyes fixed on the girl's slender body, inching closer to her with each passing moment.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:36 am

Her feet still dangled in the water. She looked around. For a large campus, she would think at least someone else would be here. She shurgged it off. She laid on her back and stared up at the sky. The clouds covered the sky.

She jumped and squeaked and pulled her feet out. She could have sworn she had felt something brush against her foot. She stared at the water, but didn't see anything. She looked around. No one was around. She put her feet back in the pool slowly, deciding it was nothing.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:41 am

Somehow, this young girl had sensed Cukoo approaching her, but the massive blob did not worry. His attack would be swift, and she would soon belong to him.

In an instant, several thick tentacles grew and shot out from Cukoo's body and emerging from the water. One thick tentacles quickly lashed around the girl's wrists, quickly binding her arms behind her back, while another tentacle wrapped around her ankles and bound her legs together tightly.

The thick tentacles lifted the girl over the water, her feet barely touching the water below. As soon as the girl was held aloft, Cukoo's body began to emerge from the water below. The huge blob dwarfed the young girl as it rose from the water, standing nearly nine feet off the water's surface. As the thick tentacles continued to tighten around the girl's body, a large hole appeared in the front of the black blob, forming a massive mouth, lined with hundreds of thin tentacles and a large, black tongue. A loud watery laugh filled the air as Cukoo said, "hello my dear. You look delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:48 am

She did'nt even know what was happening. One moment her feet were dangling in the water, the next strange tentacles were coming from the water. A lot of them. She was too shocked to scream as she was lifted into the air.

Then she started to struggle. Why hadn't the girls told her about this? She pulled and tugged at the one around her ankles and wrists.

She felt her heart freeze when she saw her captor. She didn't even know what it was. It's voice filled her with fear. Suddenly, she felt a scream build up in her chest, then she shrieked louder than she's ever had.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:08 pm

Cukoo's dark eyes gazed up and down at his new captive, and she truly was a lovely one. Her slender body squirmed and wiggled in his grasp as her slender legs and hips shifted and flexed, trying to get free from his thick tentacles. "You are certainly a lovely one, my dear," laughed the massive blob, as his tentacles tightened their grip around her wrists and ankles.

Suddenly, Cukoo's long tongue began to extend from his huge mouth, slowly inching closer to the well-bound girl. The rough tongue slowly began to wrap around her hips and waist, tasting her sweet flesh as it squeezed around her body. The simple taste of the girl's skin aroused Cukoo greatly. She had a taste unlike any other girl on the island, and the massive blob would enjoy it to the fullest.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:48 pm

She soon found her struggles were worthless. She was now paying full attention to the monster that seemed to have her captive. She'd never seen anything like it.

It's laugh filled her with great fear, which sent a chill through her whole body. Then, she saw its tounge slither from its blob like mouth, and wrap around her waist. She shivered at its touch. "What do you want?" She managed to squeak out.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:47 pm

The massive blob laughed at the question as his rough tongue squeezed around her hips and waist. "I want you," roared the black blob as his thick tentacles squeezed around her limbs, making sure she could only squirm in his grasp.

Suddenly, two thick tentacles began to grow and extend from Cukoo's body. In an instant, the tentacles lashed around her breasts, still covered by her small bikini top. The thick tentacles squeezed and massaged her breasts slowly, stretching the thin fabric of her top. Cukoo's dark eyes gazed at the lovely mounds of flesh as her tits began to harden, poking against the fabric.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:11 pm

She felt the tentacles tighten around her limbs, and she knew escape would be hopeless. She could only watch as the tentacles molested her body. She could only hope that someone from campus would show up and help, but chances were slim since they knew that this creature was here. She clenched her teeth tightly shut. She had never been touch like this before. Even though she did not want to admit it, the touch of its tentacles were sending shivers of pleasure through her body.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:59 pm

Cukoo gazed up and down the lovely girl's body as goosebumps formed across her skin. A loud laugh filled the air as his thick tentacles continued to squeeze and massage her soft breasts through the thin fabric of her bikini top.

Cukoo's rough tongue slowly began to slide down the girl's body, tasting her sweet skin as slid downwards. Suddenly, the thick tongue began to press inbetween the girl's bound legs, rubbing against her sex lips through the small bikini bottom. The black tongue grinded and pressed over and over again, even vibrating slightly as it played with her lovely body.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:01 am

A gasp of air escaped her lips as his tounge had slid down and pressed against her sex lips. Never execpt for herself on occasion, has ever touched her there. She never expected it to be a freakish blob monster. This refueled her struggle as she began to struggle in the air. The tentacles did not hinder though. She tried to move her hips away from the monster, but its grip was just to much for her.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:05 am

Cukoo's dark eyes stared at the young girl as she wiggled and flexed her hips, trying to move away from him long tongue. The massive blob laughed again, his arousal only increasing more. The black tongue pressed and grinder harder inbetween her hips, rubbing against her clit through the small bikini bottom.

Two thin tentacles suddenly began to extend out from Cukoo's large mouth. The tentacles quickly lashed around the girl's bikini strings, slowly untying her top from her body. Cukoo's eyes locked onto the girl's breasts, still being squeezed tightly as the thin strings to her top fall to her sides.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:10 am

"No don't!" She watched helplessly as her top was untied and slowly began to fall off onto the pool. The tentacles touch on her breasts became even more sensitive now that her top was removed. She clenched her teeth tightly and stiffled a soft moan. "nnn" Her struggles were becoming weaker.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:13 am

Cukoo's eyes gazed at the young girl's bare breasts. The thick tentacles began to squeeze and tighten harder around her soft mounds of flesh, forcing her hard tits to rise and fall faster with each passing moment. Cukoo laughed, becoming truly aroused by the lovely sight.

Suddenly, Cukoo tasted something as his tongue pressed against inbetween her legs. The massive blob had tasted this before, and he knew exactly was the taste meant. A loud, watery laugh filled the air as Cukoo leaned in close to the lovely girl and said, "so, you are a virgin. Delicious..."

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next