View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 10:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Washing up (Ilixia) 

Post Washing up (Ilixia)
I wore my tight black running shorts and ice blue spaghetti strap top as I darted through the woods. The sheer amount of times I run through the woods in escape prompted mt to get a better feel of the terrain, so I often did my free running in here. But I had been running for some time and needed to stop for a rest.

A pool of water gave me a golden opportunity. I stopped and walked up to it. Part of me wanted to strip and relax in it, it was a fair-sized and very clean pond. I did enter the pond and sit down in it, but I was wearing my clothes. I didn't want to be a target.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:07 am
Profile YIM

A flicker as the darkness passed over head, a small cloud, and that was it, her eyes had been roving, feeling, well, slightly full to be honest, the devourer descended, to enjoy the feel of the water of a pool that she had discovered a few days back, and had quickly become a favorite haunt, she smiled as she took a corporeal form, condensing biomatter, to form a working body, a slender human, pale, with broad, black feathered wings, and shimmering violet eyes, flowing black hair...

She lit upon the earth, and gazed at the pool, quickly hiding as she sensed the approach of one of the students, and she peered around the corner, grinning as her eyes lit upon Linnis, and she slipped from behind the tree she had hidden behind lifting into the air to dive into the pool, before rising with an arch of her back, jet black hair flinging, shaking off the water... before turning to look at Linnis' back, and give a soft gasp, as if of surprise, bringing her broad black wings around to hide her nude pale form.

"Umm, umm I'm sorry Miss, I didn't know anyone else was here" she blushed, furiously, and stared down at the water... time to toy with the girl...

Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:37 am

I noticed her, and saw her nude before she covered herself. I gave a smile, the wings not really bothering me. This one was so mine. I made a motion for her to join me and took off my own clothing fairly quickly, "There, see, now we're on even ground." I offered her a glimpse over me before sitting in the pool again, "Come and sit. My name is Linnis Van Ryan."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:45 am
Profile YIM

The girl blushed as she looked to Linnis as she began stripping off, averting her eyes, but, the pale girl moved closer, hesitantly looking a lot like a startled deer, caught in the headlights, "you... you're sure you don't mind miss Van Ryan?" she smiled again, gently as she moved closer, her pale form gleaming softly in the light, "I... I'm Raven, It's nice to meet you" another small smile... and she settled in, beside Linnis, looking down at herself again...

Ilixia was shaking with laughter inside, she adored this form, the shy, beautiful freak of nature, one of her favorites, "Ummm Miss Linnis... I... have to ask something... My wings" she fluttered them slightly, black feathers glistening with moisture, "Umm, Do they... scare you?" she looked slightly worried as she lifted glistening eyes to look at Linnis, "some other people run away, cause they're scared of my wings...but... but you don't seem to mind"

She smiled, happily as she looked to Linnis, still with that rosy blush on her cheeks, this felt good, she was enjoying herself already.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:22 am

"Be scared of someone so beautiful? Someone with such a lovely body? Never." I reached out and ran my fingers across her cheek, in an affectionate gesture, "I think you're too pretty to be scary, wings and all."

Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:15 pm
Profile YIM

The blush darkened as Linnis lifted her fingers, as they played across her smooth flesh and she gave a slightly nervous giggle, "U... Umm thank you miss Linnis" she smiled again, as if not realizing that she had... well, more or less just called Linnis by her first name for the first time, squirming slightly as she sat beside Linny in the pool, a small gasp as those fingers stroked her cheek, and she looked to the girl again, with those big, innocent eyes, reaching up with her pale fingers this time, hesitantly, as if scared that at any moment, Linnis would disappear, or sprout Tentacles and rape her...

The irony nearly made her laugh, nearly made her drop her facade, but Eons of practice came in useful every now and again, "Are you an angel? or.. just very nice" She smiled again as she looked to Linnis, still blushing brightly, she nearly whispered the words, "I think I like you" she squirmed again, slightly as she sat beside the girl, blushing furiously, she had no doubt that Linnis would know what she meant...

Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:02 pm

It was all II leaned in to kiss her, knowing that once I did, I would make her mine, mine physically, as I already had her captive emotionally.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:02 am
Profile YIM

A soft moan escaped the pale lips of Raven, smiling,her tongue danced with Linnis' her bright blush seeming to spread a little as she did, and she reached out, to wrap her arms around the girl, to hold her close, to press against her body, as if to hide her own, as if, above it all she was still shy...

Ilixia triumphed, the girl was willingly taking the bait, this Linnis, oh how she would enjoy this, and, from the looks of it, Linnis would as well...

"Teach me?"

Two words, two, simple words, Raven was a virgin, Linnis would be the one to have the honor of breaking the girl in, oh, how sweet this would be, the Monster, taught by her victim, the 'innocent' corrupted by a mere human, so wonderful.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:12 am

Conquest, I thought, pure and simple. It was almost too good to be true. I grasped her breasts, one in each hand, and started to massage lightly, "Gladly..." I had a sort of lust burning in my eyes, and that ravenous desire to have wild sex with anything with a vagina was building to critical mass inside me. I'd take this girl so long, she would be mine. My mentality was almost like that of one of the beasts, if not worse.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:17 am
Profile YIM

The girl gave soft moans as her sensitive breasts were seized, soft sounds of the pleasure Linnis was filling her with, a gentle look in her own eyes, still seeming unable to meet those of the girl, which, considering the look in her eyes at the moment, was probably a good thing.

Wings joined arms, sweeping around in the water to wrap the both of them in a tight embrace, as she felt Linnis working her, her lips moved, and, she nuzzled into the girls neck, soft moans spilling forth, almost directly into her ear, along with her name...

"Oooh... Linny" she sighed, heavily and moaned again, clinging to the girl, wanting more, needing more, Linnis had to teach her...

Ilixia on the other hand was enjoying herself immensely, the feelings Linnis was giving Raven, she too could feel... Wonderful.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:43 am

The hand fell away from her right breast and trailed lightly along her flesh before dropping past the surface of the water. Soon, I found my way to her soft lips and began to rub lightly. As I did, I brushed my thumb over her left nipple. I felt so strong, a need to take her, a need to make love to her. I needed to fuck this winglie girl.

((Yeah, that was a Legend of Dragoon reference.))

Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:55 am
Profile YIM

The girl felt the fingers leave her breast a small pout forming on her lips, adorable really considering her supposed 'innocence' but, all signs of displeasure vanished with a louder moan, and her body writhed within the water, spasming almost, as she felt the pleasure flow through her, and she pressed her lips to Linnis' seeking, needful, craving, "Oooh...Linny, amazing, am... am..." and then she could say no more, just such a gentle touch had reduced her to this.

A refreshing change for the girl? it would be interesting t see how Linnis handled one as sensitive as Raven, already she was close to a climax, already the body was writhing upon those wondrous fingers, and already Linnis was driving her wild.

Ilixia grinned, content as she sat within the form she had created, feeding on the lust that Linnis was blasting forth, drinking in the flowing lust, and setting her soul alight with power, Linnis... The girl was a feast, by herself she could have the Fallen one drunk in no time...

Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:21 am

I noted the displeasure, so my lips left a trail of kisses from hers on down to the unattended nipple, which I proceeded to lick lightly. As my hand continued to rub, a smile crossed my lips and I slipped a finger inside Raven, past her lower lips and into the warmth of her body, the comforting feeling of her. Coupled with that, I took the nipple into my mouth, sucking gently.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:33 am
Profile YIM

The tenderness, the trailing kisses left Raven giggling, feeling the progression trailing down her body what was Linnis?... Oh! she gasped, feeling thpse wonderful lips surrounding her nipple, the warmth of the girls mouth was incredible, feeling it flooding her body... The feeling from thetongue licking over her, amazing, impossible pleasure...

Tears leaked from her eyes, as she felt the finger entering her, driving inside her, so wonderful as Ilixia fed, the lust, was so sweet, such a wonderful taste,and Raven reached, her fingers drifting over the girls flesh, gliding over Linnis' sides, and up to her breasts, dancing lightly over the flesh, caressing, and gentle, reaching to brush over Linnis' nipples...

Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:25 am

I gave a light gasp, but my motions and actions maintained, if anything, they increased. I wanted her to cum hard for me, I wanted her to need me before I got my pleasure.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:34 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next