View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Small piece of...paradise? (Madison) 

Post Small piece of...paradise? (Madison)
The school grounds holds many surprises for a first time visitor to the island. A lot of secret caves, abandoned structures, and a lot of undiscovered areas...although in a way, there was a reason why they had to stay undiscovered. But as fate would have it, they were meant to be discovered for a reason.

The lake in the forest was a favorite place for both students and...other beings. Cool, calm and almost relaxing, most would unwind here after a long day at school, or would go here for some private study time. As it was in the remote part of the forest, it was seldom crowded and, even if quite a lot of students know the place, it was rarely populated because of the time span that the students decide to stay there.

And there was a reason for that. Underneath the lake was a series of underwater caves leading to places unknown, and most of the caves were 'occupied'. Quite a lot of disappearances have occured here already too, although no news of this ever reached the student population.

It was a favorite place for this creature too...KouzaKai, who had been searching for peace and...other 'activities'...ever since he arrived on the island. He loved it here. At least, his 'half' loved it here.

And there he was, his sleek physique treading in the surface of the water, enjoying the cool lake water lap at his being. He moved across the surface with the efficiency of an olympic swimmer multiplied ten times. He was playing with the currents, splashing noisily.

All of a sudden, his sharpened senses felt the brush of a bush, the rustling of leaves. Quickly he disappeared from the surface...only resurfacing his eyes above the water, to spy on whoever it was that made the noise.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 10, 2007 6:34 am
Profile YIM

(Just so you know, Madison ain't new. She's been in the school since about 2002.)

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri May 11, 2007 2:51 am
Profile WWW

( Yeah...well, like I said it was a favorite place for most students. You can take your cue as a student who frequents the place ever since you've discovered it...way before I do.)

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 11, 2007 7:12 am
Profile YIM

I stepped out, looking like I had been running for a while, and took a break. My black shorts and light grey T-shirt were sweaty, and my bra's outline could be made out on my shirt.

Fri May 11, 2007 6:48 pm
Profile WWW

He looked cautiously at what was about to pop out from the bushes.

Suddenly a girl sprang out, running, but then slowly coming to a walk, then halting. She was breathing heavy, seemingly coming from jogging. She had her exercise clothes on...and because of her sweat, it clung on to her skin.

He could clearly see the outline of her brassiere...vividly outlined against her shirt, and he could make out traces of the form it was covering...round, pert, not too big but not too small either. Perfect firm globes that defied gravity. Once again he snorted out, letting out steam, but quickly stopped.

Slowly and silently, he moved towardds the edge of the water, disappearing for a moment to dive underneath and swim more stealthily, before letting just a bit of him resurface once again, to take a closer look at this student.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 11, 2007 11:33 pm
Profile YIM

I started to streach my legs, trying to keep them loose for the run back to the dorms. I saw some ripples out of the corner of my eye, but when I looked, I saw nothing. "Must've been a fish." I said to myself.

Sat May 12, 2007 1:02 am
Profile WWW

Almost got spotted, but nevertheless, he had stayed still in the nick of time. The student looked around...he KNEW the student saw him...but blessedly, she mistaked her for something else, a lesser creature.

At this vantage point, though, he could see clearly how well her outfit defined her look...

The shirt, previously wettened, clung so generously to her chest, in which her proud blobes jutted out, her brassiere gently hugging her nipples to the best extent. Going down he saw her legs coming out of her pants so nicely, defining their length. His eyes went up...and...

A tentacle pooped out once.

He hid it just as it was trying to go out of the water. If this keeps on, he'll blow his cover even before he could start to work.

He's got to have a plan.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat May 12, 2007 7:04 am
Profile YIM

My eyes narrowed, and I looked around for a rock. Finding one about the size of my thumb, I chucked it into the water.

Sat May 12, 2007 6:49 pm
Profile WWW

The creature was still unmoving in the water when all of a sudden a rock came flying.

There was no time to avoid it, so instinctively he just ducked under the water.
Without even thinking that the sudden ducking would create ripples, therefore giving away his position. It only became clear to him when he was submerged underneath, the rock missing him miserably.

When it dawned upon him that the girl had already seen where he was, he knew it would be a short time before she would come looking. Timing was destroyed...he just had to make compromises and adjust.

He lied in wait again, underneath, waiting...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun May 13, 2007 3:46 am
Profile YIM

I knew something was around here, but wasn't sure where. Just to be safe I picked up another rock, and tossed it in, trying to make it look like I was just waiting for something.

Sun May 13, 2007 4:25 am
Profile WWW

It was getting annoying, and the crature wanted to make an entrance just so to get the element of surprise.

So upon the girl's throwing of the next stone, the creature swatted it away with a tentacle, which rose up from the lake. Before she could recover she was swarmed with tentacles from all sides, of all lengths, coming from the edge of the lake nearest to her, each flailing and marking on to both seen and unseen targets, mostly her anatomy.

Before she could even run, two latched onto her ankels. And at that moment the creature lept out of his submergence and went onto the landscape.

He walked slowly up to the surprised girl.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun May 13, 2007 1:56 pm
Profile YIM

I glared at the tentacles, trying to beat away any that got close, then when I felt two go around my ankles, I punched down on one with as much force as I could muster.

Sun May 13, 2007 6:00 pm
Profile WWW

The tentacles on the girl's foot was tightening, but the girl was fighting back real good. His tentacles weer starting to hurt.

Before anything though, he noticed she concentrated a bit on freeing her leg...leaving the creature a split-second window to try and render her immobile.

With that, an extra two tentacles wrapped around her wrists, tightening suddenly, and slowly, the creature yanked her off her feet and lifted her high up in the air, as he emerged from the water, scales glistening, lakewater dripping from his being.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon May 14, 2007 10:05 am
Profile YIM

I pulled with all my might, to get the side of the tentacles binding my wrists near my mouth, intending on biting it hard.

Fri May 25, 2007 7:31 pm
Profile WWW

She was forcing him to become rough, but not before she had committed the final taboo...

As she struggled in the air, she somehow managed to get a tentacle close enough to her mouth. And as if on cue, she drew it to her mouth, opned up wide, and brought her teeth down hard and forceful on the tentacle.

It was as if the creature's soul had been gutted out. An unearthly scream was gutted from his being, but the bite had only made his senses sharper.

He drew the tentacle off her hand but replace it with another one, this time far enough for any movement. And to make sure a tentacle wrapped around the girl's neck, slowly tightening with every movement and every struggle she did to get it off.

His eyes narrowed in controlled anger, as he eyed the girl with a silent fury he knows only he could unleash in the right way. In the punishment were he knew he'd get all the satisfaction he needed in punishing her.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat May 26, 2007 12:34 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next