View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Sparring once more (Yukidemon *winks*) 

Post Sparring once more (Yukidemon *winks*)
A shimmering being, a pulse of darkness, a light rain of mist, Ilixia was this, and much more... Coalescing from the fabric of reality she began to draw the loose Biomatter into tight compression, forming a body that she would enjoy, a body that called forth nostalgia, the form, of Violet, she stood outside the gym now, clothed in nothing but a dark mist, nooone could have seen her... just yet of course, and for a moment, her eyes flashed red...

The dark mist solidified, winding tightly against her body, forming a black bodysuit, skintight, showing off those luscious curves, those pert breasts with perky nipples, and forming a rather... obvious cameltoe at the front, she stood, the staff taking form between her hands, and she marveled at the ease with which she had conjured the weapon... another small smile...

She had forgotten, so many presences, all dripping with restrained passions, such juicy mortals, she had nearly forgotten...she twirled the staff before her, grinning all the while as she remembered her last fight, remembering how, after er conquest of the girls, she had erased their memories, this time... she might not be so kind, she would leave them with the memories this time... but she wondered...

Who would she find to fight?

Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:58 am

She yawned walking to her normal practice field, it was closed off from the other students but she had figured out how to get there without getting lost, pressing the button on her staff the ends shot out. She slowly began stretching using the staff to keep herself stable.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:17 am
Profile YIM

The girl smiled again, a faint smile, dancing over her lips, as gleaming violet eyes sensed a presence, one she had enjoyed, Yuki.. The girl trotted towards where she felt the mind, tracking her with unerring skill as she tapped her black stave over the earth... Drawing closer still, and speaking as Yuki came into view...

"Hello there miss, need a partner?" Another small grin, as she knew, well, she believed Yuki would recognize her 'violet' form, even if she was unable to remember what happened after their practice last time... this could be... very fun indeed...

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:28 am

She looked up from her stretching seeing the girl, a little confused stands up straight "Do...I know you ?" It was strange she seemed famliure but she couldnt quite place it. She was horrible at names being a social outcast and all.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:37 am
Profile YIM

Another small smile as she looked to the girl before her, and twirled her ebon staff before her, her long violet hair streaming out behind her as she moved forwards again, drawing closer..

"Oh we have sparred before Yuki, but it's been a while, and I thought I should seek you out, so we could have another go, care to try again?" She smiled again as she looked to the girl, curious..

she took a stance, spreading her legs slightly, her staff held before her, and she waited, a happy smile, and she cocked an eyebrow, waiting for the girls reply...

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:44 am

She blinked staring for a moment shaking her head finishe stretching lifting one leg up almost touching her nose to her leg then lets go "Well I think I remember you...and since im just about to practice I dont mind taking you on for a little warm up..." she smiled.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:28 am
Profile YIM

Another small chuckle, warm up indeed, a smile, bright, and happy, and then... she moved, rushing for Yuki, the tip of her dark staff aiming for the center of the girls chest, wondering if the girl would be fast enough to counter, and whether she would be vigilant, even if Yuki failed to deflect the strike it would stop, a mere centimeter away from the girls body...

This, she knew, would be so much fun, she loved to tease her prey first...

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:39 am

Without a single flinch she instinctively moved her staff up blocking the girls attack then jumps a little "I see you like to surprise attack...I am afraid that wont work on me anymore"

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:52 am
Profile YIM

Violet smiled again as she looked to the girl that had blocked her attack, a bright smile dancing onto her lips, "It's great to see someone so vigilant, you might even have a career in this have you ever considered instruction?"

Again she smiled, jabbing once for the stomach, and then, swinging the tip upwards, swinging towards the girls right shoulder, for just a gentle tap should it succeed, "Let's see how fast you can go shall we Yuki?"

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:10 am

She blinked blushing faintly at the compliment "er well...I dont really like people so...I guess training would be out of the question..." she blinked distracted by her question for a moment she jumped back as the girl attacked her again.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:14 am
Profile YIM

She smiled again as she drove her attack onwards, pressing the advantage, her staff moving faster as she lashed forward, the tip, only barely touched to her flesh, where and when it struck, not even leaving bruises, she would know that Violet had struck her, if successful, but she would not be in pain, she was... showing off...

"Ahh such a pity, we could use another good teacher in the martial arts" she smiled again, softly, she was not even out of breath... not even panting, she was enjoying herself too much, for now...

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:24 am

She simply kept moving back gulping lightly, she was fast maybe a little too fast for Yuki to keep up and eventually it happened her feet got mixed up causing her to fall flat on her ass groaning a little bit. "Dammit" she grumbled wondering why she had gotten so clumbsy since coming to this school

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:31 am
Profile YIM

The humanoid for that Ilixia had made smiled down at the fallen girl, extending her hand to help Yuki up from the ground, "Not bad at all dear, not bad at all" if the girl took her hand, and when she rose to her feet, the girl would spring backwards, planting the tip of her staff into the soil, and.. showing off...

Standing atop the staff, and looking down to the girl before her, "I think you may need a little more balance" she grinned again, looking to the girl from atop her unusual perch, watching the girl, waiting for her reaction...

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:00 am

"I suppose so...I don't know what it is about this place it has me on edge so my skills are weakened a little" she looked up at her raising an eyebrow, god this girl like to show off a lot. She was always taught that showing off was a sign of weakness but then again this girl seemed very good.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:30 pm
Profile YIM

The girl grinned again as she looked to the one before her, violet eyes dancing as she stood straighter upon her upright stave, not a single wobble to betray a lack of balance, she was centered, perfectly, and Ilixia thought, "Perhaps you would wish to learn from me? I know quite a lot about the arts, and have been looking for someone else to train.... there are... things on this island Yuki... have you met them?"

She knew the girl had, hell, they had had their own encounter before, but this was all part of the game, leading the poor girl around by the nose, so much depended on her answer, would she accept the training of the beautiful stranger? or would she choose to refuse her? No one refused her..

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next