View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Forest Trap (for Maya) 

Post Forest Trap (for Maya)
It was a cool afternoon in the expansive forests of Shokushu. And as usual Steel was taking a nap in the branches. The pale demon wasn't just sleeping randomly, though. He was waiting for a girl from the school to come through the forest. It's easy enough to get lost in the trees normally, but Steel had up a weak attraction spell to make people turn toward where he is.

Steel had a box full of restraints and sex toys with him, resting on the branch by him. If someone came along, he'd catch them, strip them, and have some fun. If no one did, well, at least then he'd have a nice long nap.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:23 am

Maya walked down the trail from the school to the forest. She was prepared to explore the campus she was forced to be a part of. She figured that if she had to be here, she might as well make the best of it. The cool air felt nice against her caramel skin as the wind careened through her red hair.

She made her way to the forest and suddenly found that the trail had mysteriously ended.

"Damn it...I think I'm lost now..." she muttered to herself as she pulled down the ever-hiking skirt of her school uniform to conceal her white cotton panties.

She looked around and seemed drawn to go in a particular direction. Assuming it was simply her instinct telling her how to get back, Maya went off in that direction obvious of the fact that some one could have been trying to lure her to them.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:51 am

A female voice snapped Steel out of his dozing, and he peered down at the forest floor. Sure enough there was a schoolgirl headed his way. And a hot one too. She'd be fun to play with. What toy should he use on her first? Or should he just...

well, he had to catch her first. The demon leaned back against the tree, melting into the shadows that crisscrossed the forest. As Maya approached that tree, the forest grew silent. And suddenly a pale hand came out of the shadows, as if from nowhere, and grabbed for her wrist.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:10 am

She continued to follow her "instinct" when she noticed that the forest had become strangely quiet. There were no birds chirping, no cicadas buzzing...it was suspicious. So Maya paused for a moment and looked around, wondering where her supposed "instincts" were taking her. But suddenly, her wrist was ceased by a mysterious hand.

Naturally, a scream escaped from Maya's throat as she began to frantically escape from the thing's grasp. Unfortunately, in her struggle, she managed to lose her balance and slip, falling onto her butt. Her skirt flipped up, fully revealing her blue panties to whatever force had captured her.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:20 am

Steel laughed as Maya's struggle to free herself only revealed more of her body to him. Very nice indeed. An arm slung around her body and groped one of her breasts, and at the same time she was pulled up and back until her back was against the bark of the tree. Her wrist was still in the incredibly strong grip of that hand. If she looked to her sides she would see the arm and the hand coming out from the shadows on the tree trunk, as if someone was inside the tree and reaching out.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:40 am

Frightened, she watched as the incredibly strong arms pulled her up and against the tree. She gasped as it groped her, making her already tight uniform shirt unbutton a bit at the top, revealing her cleavage. Her head darted from side to side, searching for what could possibly be holding her against the tree. But she only found arms and no person.

"What's going on!?" she exclaimed, still attempting to fight back against the strange force.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:45 am

Steel didn't answer her yet, still holding her to the tree. Another quick spell muttered under his breath summoned one of the restraints from the box. A chain with cuffs on either end, almost long enough to go around the tree trunk. It wrapped around the back of the tree, and Steel fastened the wrist he held into one of the cuffs. It took a bit of work with all her struggling, but he managed to get her other wrist locked up too, and soon Maya was locked to the tree like a protester.

Steel could have revealed himself then. But he waited, withdrawing into the shadows and letting Maya wonder a while longer. Ah, her fear was as delicious as her body.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:57 am

Maya found herself being cuffed to the tree, which frightened her even more. She struggled against the chains with some slight hope that she would break them. Part of her was slightly aroused by being tied up to a tree, but that small part was quickly masked by her fear.

"Help! HELP!" She shouted.

Surely someone had to hear her screams. So she continued her screams and shrieks with the hope that someone would hear her sooner or later and come to free her from the mysterious force that had chained her there.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:09 am

Finally Steel tired of waiting and slipped around to emerge behind another tree.

"Well, well, well." A figure stepped toward Maya seemingly out of nowhere. Pale skin, red eyes, a sharp grin... The black wings from his back made it obvious he wasn't human. His eyes rested on the cleavage exposed by that loose button, and the dark skin exposed by that short skirt. "You do make a pretty picture like this," he taunted her.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:30 am

She stopped screaming for a moment and stared wide-eyed at the man-like creature before her. But soon, Maya's struggles continued harder against the chains that bound her to the tree.

"Who are you!?" she screamed, "what do you want!? Let me go NOW!"

Maya hoped that this was some sort of prank, a hazing by the older students to "welcome" her to the campus. But it was still just as frightened as she didn't know what sort of plans the girls and this "man" had for her. She knew it was going to get her laughed at back in the classroom for being so fearful, but sometime inside her saw something horribly wrong with this picture.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:07 pm

Steel chuckled at the bound girl before him, walking closer until he stood at arm's reach from her. "You mean it isn't obvious what I want?" he asked mockingly. "You must be new to the school. Well, let me give you a hint..."

The demon reached out with a clawed hand to Maya's blouse. He ran his sharp nail down and neatly sliced each button off as he went, leaving the girl untouched. Once every button had dropped to the grass he smirked and flapped his wings, and the gust of wind pushed the blouse open, revealing everything underneath.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:48 pm

Maya watched fearfully as he came closer to her. He was definitely an intimidating person, whether his wings were real or not. Feeling kind of naive as he asked if it wasn't obvious, she stopped her struggling and furrowed her brow. Suddenly, it become obvious as he reached for her blouse. The young woman let out a yelp as he sliced her shirt off and blew it open, revealing her black bra and large breasts.

"Leave me alone!" she warned, as though she actually had something to back it up.

She started struggling again, harder than before.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:54 am

"Now, now," Steel sneered, "you know I can't do that yet." The demon quickly closed the remaining distance between them, pinning Maya up against the tree with his own body. His hands slid up to her breasts, groping and rubbing the firm mounds through her black bra, and he leaned down to capture her mouth in a hard forceful kiss.

The schoolgirl's lower half was not ignored. Steel pushed a knee between her legs and pressed his pelvis up against hers, hard cock evident even through two layers of clothing. As he groped and kissed her, he started to grind against her too, removing all doubt about his plans for her.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:41 pm

As he pressed his body against her, Maya continued to writhe. She wasn't quite sure why since she knew that actually being able to escape was quite unlikely at that point, but she wriggled and squirmed anyway. She turned her head away, trying to avoid kissing him, but was forced into it anyway. In a consensual situation, this would have be rather sexy, but that wasn't the case.

Feeling him fondle her and grind against her made the young woman give a soft moan in response. Her back unconsciously arched, pressing herself further against him. She could feel his hard cock between her inner thighs and it made her uncomfortable. But, all of it was also making her pussy slightly wet, something Maya hoped she could conceal before the monster took notice of it.

Last edited by Maya on Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:11 am

Steel hummed happily as Maya squirmed against him, arching under him either to escape or... something else. "You're getting into this already," he taunted her in a whisper, lips at her ear. With a single tug, he tore the cups of her bra apart and replaced his hands over her now bare brown skin. Her nipples were each trapped between thumb and finger, squeezed and twisted gently.

The demon's black feathered wings rose up and curled around the tree, blocking the sunlight and leaving Maya shadowed. All that was visible to her was the pale face and bare chest before her. He continued to play with her breasts, slowly and torturously. This girl was obviosuly very responsive, so today he'd take things slowly and work her up. The wetness between her legs went unnoticed... for now.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next