View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 8:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Silken Curiousity(For Kumo Thuy) 

Post Silken Curiousity(For Kumo Thuy)
She was quite bothered by this place though she had forced the events from her mind the feelings the disgust hatred fear and sadness remained even if the actual events had been pushed from her mind. She had decided to take a walk after class that day she was wearing the school uniform with the usual cotton whites replaced by white swimsuit though it was so similar that the faculty hadn't noticed. She had made her way into the woods and soon found a nice clearing with a single giant tree in the center. From her bag she pulled a pencil and book. every small sound caused her to twitch her eyes to dart to it, paranoia was more than obvious in the poor girl's movements even she found it strange.
What's wrong with me!? What am I looking for?
her mind attempted to go over it in her head but, she couldn't come up with anything she attempted with all her might to calm down as she lost herself in her book, the pencil had served as something to nibble on; though for the type of book she was reading it would have been more appropriate elsewhere.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:01 am

[Quietly we sat high in this tree suning myself when a girl sits and starts to read she looks quite cute]
Hi there who are you? What are you reading?
[spoken as a whisper at the girl]
[Kumo prepare my stings hoping not to ues them]
you look as if you need a friend?
[Still in the tree]

Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:05 am
Profile YIM

"It's a third volume of an erotic horror novel my cousin janice wrote... I don't know why but, I can't stop reading the series..."
she paused to look at the origin she nearly jumpped when she saw Kumo but; something about this creature was dfferent somehow from the ones in her subconscious.
"I'm... Karissa... and yeah I suppose a friend wouldn't be bad... though... doesn't your type; you know... 'creatures' like doing certain 'things' to girls like me? I mean I don't like to steriotype but..."
The metal claw like jewelry on her hands would be ready at a moment's notice if this female creature troed anything Karissa didn't like.
"I mean I've never actually seen a female one either... so I guess I don't know... sorry If I sound a bit untrusting I've just had pretty bad experience with non-humans."

Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:30 am

Let me come down from this tree our favourite sunning place,Oh I'm
sorry we're Kumo Thuy
[Kumo came down from the tree and about five feet away from Karissa]
We're sorry to hear about your attack, but we're not like some of the others around here.
(Let this one talk to her and let her make all the moves she looks like she could use a friend lets see wher she takes this ?)
[I settle down and waited]
Nice claws ,We'd hate to encounter them in a fight so lets not figth lets talk?

Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:32 am
Profile YIM

She said returning to the tree she sighed slightly.
"I guess that would be a change... so how are you different if you don't mind me asking kumo and why do you use we instead of I... of course You don't really have to answer..."
She shrugged reaching into her pocket returning her book to it's place and taking the pencil back into her mouth.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:44 am

No we don't mind,It all started some two years ago [we pause]...
I was a girl dying from an incureable illness with no family or friends to help me through the pain and suffering it eventualy got to much depressed and morose I escaped the hospital with one thorught to end my pain I headed for the cliffs outside of town heartsick I arrived wrote my farewells and leapt off only to fall about forty feet before I stoped!
I found myself with spider webs around my feet confused now something started to pull me up.I arrived at a small cave and looking into the Red eyes of a woman spider thing she stood me on my own feet,In a voice that sounded frightened she asked Why? still confused Ianswered Why what? she looked at me why do you seek to end yourself?Before I knew why I had told her everything she then told me her story she is the last survivor of a first contact team that was attacked her name is Arachne she is a doctor and geneticist we talked for hours turned to days at the end we agreed to help each other,Me to find her ship and try to get her on board it She to try and cure me.
After a month of searching we found it we also found each other and love started between us. after getting on board the ship she put me in a sleep coffin she uesd it to monitor me as she worked after about five months she cured me I stayed with her as her lover we left for her homeworld
when we arrived it was a cold lifeless place while she was traped on earth
thier sun went through some sort of activety we left Arachne was heartsick I had an insane resolve after talk/arguments she agreed to inplant me the next six months was hell for the both of us at the end I aquired Abram my symbiont and became one and I never fealt any lonelyness again we are here to get girls to give us eggs so as to work to bring back Arachnes race if we can find someone to call friend or lover all the better

Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:54 am
Profile YIM

"That's romantic in a tragic sort of way..."
She paused cuious about how she got the eggs from the girls. she decided to ask, just to indulge herself.
"SO... how do you get the eggs without scaring the girl half to death?"

Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:36 am

Well we use a medical procdure to remove as well as take genetic samples
we could show you if you like? we promise not to hurt you.
[We wait to see what she'll do]
We have stings and other defencive weapons we could show you we mean NOT by using them on you after all that's not how to win friends
If you'll come closer and stand beside us?

Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:38 pm
Profile YIM

Karissa was a bit cautious in her next move; she stood and with slow movements stood next to Kumo.
"You've peaked my curiosity Kumo, It can't hurt to look I guess."

Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:29 pm

[We open our stings and launch one at the base of the tree then with a twitch draw it back to ourselfs stoping ti at our hand and showing it to
Karissa]
They are eight inches in length we have four in each arm they are used to carry toxins,the reason we asked you to stand here is in the past the wind has taken them off target,Losing one of them is painful like having a finger nail ripped out.
[Letting Karissa hold on to it means she is holding our hand]

Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:54 am
Profile YIM

Karissa carefully examined the strand; it was beautiful in a way, but then again this was the girl who was a horror movie freak.
"So... want to show me how exactly you extract the genetic materials? I mean you seem nice enough; I doubt you'd force me to do anything I don't feel comfortable with right?"
She was obviously interested in how Kumo operated to her it was like getting first hand view of the inner workings of a real life romantic horror story.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:07 am

For that we'll need to go to our space craft if you feel you can trust us ,
Our new Friend [Gently hold Karissas hand]
The transmat point is not far from here, It's why we choose this tree for our sunning spot, There's a fast way to get there but it requires trust for
you to get on our back if you choose to?
(Quietly hopeing that she will come with us)

Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:34 pm
Profile YIM

"Sure, why not quicker routes always nice."
She smiled glancing at Kumo for a moment perplexed.
"So how do I get up there exactly?"

Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:11 pm

[We lower ourself down so she can mount us, then we look around]
Hold on tight love
[We cover six meters in a single leap then from tree top to tree top untill
we reach my hunting grounds approx ten minutes useing the webs we lower ourselves to the ground and let Karissa off our back]
You are a brave and courageous young woman we are proud to call you friend!
[lean forward and kiss her on the nose]
Come on lets go Karissa leading her to a cave,

Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:10 am
Profile YIM

It wasn't exactly the most comfortable thing in the world being suddenly pulled through the woods in a single move.
She looked to kumo and nodded weakly following hoping nothing else would happen like that She smiled slightly at the kiss to her nose, finding being called friend by this 'girl' was just a bit unusual.
"Thanks, I think I'm going to be sick though..."
She weakly smiled before loosing her stomach contents into a bush a bit away from the cave before entering.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next